Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar 2010 louisiana silence Audiopipe drive 80inches records chef world kyle quad crank Johncarr pics finals state build crzyblondgrl record stereo broken contest songs globe disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES

Go down 
+31
taz
Matt_Sibley
TAMU
dBSteve
TeamSpead-Kenny
cody08
Skip01
Nick
S.L.A.B.
Alarm God
george szawan
charlesestes
Alan
dbdaddy
TECH114
mod4000
Moonie
KickerRex
beatnoutdaframe
Canaan
p_fitzpatrick
BBGIC
bruce-bruce
SQcrewcab
hunterw
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
sanman
Lilredtiva
CustomConcepts
Stingraysevenout
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is what ive gotten so far and still need some input on here for Ralph to see or hear.

1 first rumor was clamped classes well here is skippy on that.

Okay so one of the rumors about clamped classesis a rumor it will beclamped at regional and finals to make sure amps are right not to determine classes... So i like that idea as long as it doesn't add 3 hours to the show and usaci has the man power to do it... Good job and effort.. Only thing is cheaters will find a way to hide an amp you cant clamp im sure cheaters will always figure a way...
2 the other harsh rumor was no more prostock.

IT IS A RUMOR . It will be allowed to remove panels in ext cab trucks as well as back seat so they can play as long as below window line.... Thats kewl too should also mae it to where vans with half walls can join too..... Good in my book as well

3. Is that they are not going to have unlimitted anymore .... grrrr

VOICE OPINIONS AND OR COMMENTS THANKS

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm

LOL. MAN WHY IS IT WHEN I REFERENCE A CLASS PEOPLE THINK IM PICKING AT THEM. I PROMISE JIMBO, I WASNT REFERING TO YOU. oops sorry didnt see the caploc on,lol. i just threw aspmething out there cause they thought i was directing Dung Pile at kumar,lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm

charlesestes wrote:
18v has no bearing on the power. 12v power is the same as 18v power, just done at diff imp.s and there are still alot of difference in uasci. this is just a policing agent to keep you in the correct power class. nothing changes except we dont use manufactureres rating anymore to determine the clas but actually power. and once again(i feel like ive said this a 1000xs) you pick your class and can run ANY AMP YOU WANT! you just have to stay in the limitations of the class. nothing about usaci or the way its setup changes. why are you people so against putting your build up angainst the next guy? you dont get dqed if you go over, just moved up or if its on a rerun, the score doesnt count if you break out. NEVER EVER DQED FOR IT!

so i guess if this is the way its gonna go, then why are we still using a 4 ohm rating, it will create unnecessary math, especially if we still have mod 0-1000, but are allowed to really run 4000 watts in a 1000w class, that sure will be confusing for newbs, especially when you say a person that has 4000@1 is in the 1000watt class just like a person that does 4000@4 will also be in the 1000 class

just doesnt make sense, so since we are going to allow 4000 watts in 0-1000 and 8000 watts in 1001-2000, and 16000 watts in 2001-4000 well why dont we call the classes just that, instead of doing all this silly math only makes sense to call it what it is

0-4000, 4001-8000, etc etc or that can be modified to, but essentially that is what it would be for the current class,

stock, 0-2400, 2401-7200, etc etc

call it what it really is rather than saying an person has 4000@1 or 4000@4 and therefore is in the 1000w class
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Now I am at a show in my class. Go to another show and make no change to my car and get put in a different class. We have no regionals in NE. I am at finals and my freq is diff, I get a diff reading on my amp now I am in a diff class. WTF.

I guess my score wasn't about my build. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 pm

ohh ya another thing, since clamping will only be done at regionals and finals what is there to prvent someone from running 20k in the lowest class at local shows, sure everyone will know they are over power, but if no one is checking power how will scores be policed so the newbs, who we want to come back to the next show the most dont feel cheated

single and double pt shows are where the new blood will come into this at, and if there is no one to police wattage, cause like you say you will be allowed to run any amps in the lowest class, how will this be policed so our newest potential members dont think it's rigged

clamp one you have to kinda clamp all show to keep the integrity and keep the new peopl coming back, cause if like you say if we want to run a 7k amp, and as many of them as we want in the lowest class, they sure are going to feel they have no chance, even if the build is legit
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 pm

charlse i asked ralph and we were all standing around his black suburban on the black rims you can pissed all you want at me i could really give a rats ass but how is it your idea is the one that has everyone on here bitching and your suggestions is more respected than everyones concerns
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 pm

is it because you were the only one that showed up on the spl side of things or what
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm

i agree with you 100% Charles build agaisnt build i bet alot of people would have loved the idea a few years ago when the M1 was rated at 150 and could run 2 in 0-300 knowing at 16 volts and .25 strapped you could get a Dung Pile load of power at that time
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

hunterw wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
so then the only difference between usaci and mwspl becomes the class breakdown and meter location....???

well if we go clamped i think this is a great format but lets use these classes....

Local Level - Classes are for beginner and entry level competitors only. Manufactures, retailers and professionals are discouraged from participating in these classes. This includes but not limited to: Anyone that has competed at ‘any’ World Finals, anyone that is a current member of another sound off organization, someone that has higher skills or knowledge than others in their class. Moving someone out of these classes is at the sole direction of the event promoter or judge. Local level rules may vary from event to event. General rules are outlined in Section 8 of this rule book.

Local Division ( no points, no prize money ) These are typically offered at most Midwestspl Events.

Local 1 – Up to 1-12, 2-10’s or 3-8’s

Local 2 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s

Local 3 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s

Local 4 – Unlimited

National Level - These classes are for the serious competitor that wants to compete against others from their region. These classes are typically more advanced and have a certain set of rules and guidelines to go by. These classes are eligible to attend finals and have a chance to win some prize money at the end of the year.

Basic Division

Basic 1 – Up to 1-12, 2-10’s or 3-8’s, up to 500 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 2 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s, up to 1,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 3 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 4 – Up to 2-18’s, 4-15’s, 6-12’s or 9-10’s, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 5 – Unlimited Speakers, Unlimited Power

Basic Trunk - Unlimited Speakers, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced Division

Advanced No Wall - Unlimited Speakers, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 1 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 2 – Up to 2-18’s, 4-15’s, 6-12’s or 9-10’s, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 3 – Unlimited Speakers, Unlimited Power

Xtreme Division ( 30 second music average )

Xtreme 1 – 1-2 Woofers / Unlimited Power / No Wall

Xtreme 2 – 3+ Woofers / Unlimited Power / No Wall

Xtreme 3 – 1-2 Woofers / Unlimited Power / Wall

Xtreme 4 - 3+ Woofers / Unlimited Power / Wall

Kaos Division ( 3 minute music average )

Kaos - Unlimited Woofers / Unlimited Power

im joking. lol! lol! lol! lol!

I like the Kaos Divisions.........
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:30 am

charlesestes wrote:
LOL. MAN WHY IS IT WHEN I REFERENCE A CLASS PEOPLE THINK IM PICKING AT THEM. I PROMISE JIMBO, I WASNT REFERING TO YOU. oops sorry didnt see the caploc on,lol. i just threw aspmething out there cause they thought i was directing Dung Pile at kumar,lol.

I remember something about if you go over your amp is banned!!!!!!! i know i saw that.... And sorry this is gonna sound bad but here it goes.. We can barely inforce all the rules now much less throwing this in the mix ... A few shows ya go to some dont even check the freaking car nor the voltage or amps no sort of verification cept at finals. So why in the hell would we want to throw another ontop of the overworked Directors now Suspect
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 am

Alan wrote:
charlesestes wrote:
this was and is still my idea, never denied that to anyone. now as far as the Cow poopy that i was dogging kumar is totally fucked up!!!!!!! i used different vehicles with different amps as examples because i knew the amount of power the amps did in each van. NEVER ONCE DID I SAY KUMARS WAS A CHEATER OR WAS LOUDER THAN ANYONE BECAUSE HE CHEATED! this idea is to basically say that it doesnt matter what your amp is rated it at you can use any amp in any class as long as you stay in a derivitive of that class! if you choose to run the 0-1k clas then your amps should stay in that class instead of having amps rated at 500w and actually getting 8k out of them. now i did say that you would have to have some tolerance because the "max or peak hold" IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO GET TRUE RMS, BUT IT IS CLOSE AND OFFERS ANY EASY WAY TO GET IMP. now if you sit back and THINK about this as a whole(not that you have 20k in 601-1800 or something crazy) then it really does make sense. you pick what class you want run and run it with ANY AMP! but now you've picked your class, you have to stay in the powere guidelines provide. whats so hard about that? what are you scared of? it eliminates the need of ANY AMP RATINGS! everyone get metered by the same meters and meters dont lie!all this does is help usaci in keeping the cost down for the competitors cause now you can run ANY AMP YOU WANT! It also eliminates the need for 16v batts but doesnt outlaw them because whether you use 12v or 16v, power is power! its very simple process and directors can be taught quite easily how to turn a meter on and use a calculator. i wish you guys would honestly sit back and think about this for the organization as opposed to just the thought of you just lost your edge and now actually have to work a little harder for the big numbers. the best will always be on top, but now you'll have to do it with the same power as everyone else!

all this is why i DO agree.. power is power.. we shouldnt have to buy from the one manufacture who worked to get his amp to "pass" a test.. id much rather buy a used mojo 4k for 500 bucks than have to buy D5s to competitive.. ive thought this way for a long time.. this opens the door to thousands of amp possiblities and not just 2 manufactures..

X1000
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 am

you fornicating kidding me slappy you wanted trunk we got trunk and never seen you in it crawl up and fade away
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

amplifier limits would be pointless. 1000 watts is 1000 watts regardless of how many amplifers are used to get it, especially with policed clamped power.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am

Funny stuff.

Doesn't matter to me much.

Just gonna slowww shows down sooo much, unless this is only gonna be for finals or what not
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 am

LOL DOES THAT MAKE SENCE THOUGH ONLY APPLYING RULES TO FINALS?????????
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:48 am

If we only clamped finals I bet numbers would drop at finals lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Clamp or no clamp, winneres will still be winners and cry baby will still be.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:28 pm

It would just be nice to get a definite answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

cody08 wrote:
It would just be nice to get a definite answer.

exactly. This will give everyone what direction to take. No one wants to wait months to get a decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm just gonna continue on with my build, 6 big ass amps, if theres not a class for me to play in (unlimited) then i guess i'll just get dq'ed at every show but still show the crowd a nice number, which i thought is what some people still wanted to see, big numbers

Last edited by kickercrx on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

2 simple questions
Are we doing the clamped power classes?
What meters will be used as far as testing (brand and model number)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:58 pm

if it aint fluke 337 you can forget about it. just get the right meters, and be done with it.

Fluke DMM model 112
Fluke 337

400-500 in meters, maybe someone can set up a group buy haha.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 pm

As far as meters go, i remember Steve tested 6+ meters to see what would work best for his classes and rules and he started with entry level Craftsman meters, buy the time he found one that would read consistantly all the time, he had purchased a fluke. Which he hoped he would not have to do for the sake of the competitors cost but.. do it right or dont do it at all..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:18 pm

IVE TESTED MY CRAFTSMAN METER AGAINST STEVES AND ITS SPOT ON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:18 pm

While I was up in Arkansas we found one that would work that was $80.00 at Sears, Ralph knows the model number. I agree IF THIS DOES GO THRU, (crossing fingers it does not) all directors need the same meter model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 pm

sanman wrote:
IVE TESTED MY CRAFTSMAN METER AGAINST STEVES AND ITS SPOT ON

If you wouldn't of interupted me and hit the dang post while I was I was saying that.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

I HOPE THATS NOT THE METER DARVILLE AS USING THAT READ MY AP DOING 130 AMPS LOL WHEN MINE READ 90
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
usac needs to find a way to have consistent judging across the board. for example; can a sb1 car run all 5 sb classes at the same show? because when I was chasing points, i wasnt alowed, but if a show was too small, then it would be suggested by a judge that i do run more that 1 sb class. which is it? are we going to be clamping in texas, but rating up north?

I know none of your post are aimed at me, right? If so let me know...lol

As far as running several SB classes you can run either SB1, SB2 or SB3 (depending on which one your allowed by build specs) and SB4 and/or SB5. You can not run any more than that according to Ralph and the rules.

Last edited by ShowB on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 pm

SORRY I HAVE BUSY FANGERS BABY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

sanman wrote:
I HOPE THATS NOT THE METER DARVILLE AS USING THAT READ MY AP DOING 130 AMPS LOL WHEN MINE READ 90

Remember how Ralph and I ran to the store to get one with a peak hold, is that the one your referring to or the first one he used before we left?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 pm

THE ONE YALL GOT ITH PEAK HOLD

READ 88/130 LOL WICH IS BAD
I PUT MY CLAMP NEXT TO THE ONE YALL GOT AND RERAN THAT Dung Pile

DARVILLS WENT TO 130 AGAIN AND MINE READ 90
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next