Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world build silence state disc broken Johncarr 2010 dollar records chef Audiopipe louisiana crank pics finals quad record crzyblondgrl contest kyle stereo 80inches drive songs globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES

Go down 
+31
taz
Matt_Sibley
TAMU
dBSteve
TeamSpead-Kenny
cody08
Skip01
Nick
S.L.A.B.
Alarm God
george szawan
charlesestes
Alan
dbdaddy
TECH114
mod4000
Moonie
KickerRex
beatnoutdaframe
Canaan
p_fitzpatrick
BBGIC
bruce-bruce
SQcrewcab
hunterw
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
sanman
Lilredtiva
CustomConcepts
Stingraysevenout
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is what ive gotten so far and still need some input on here for Ralph to see or hear.

1 first rumor was clamped classes well here is skippy on that.

Okay so one of the rumors about clamped classesis a rumor it will beclamped at regional and finals to make sure amps are right not to determine classes... So i like that idea as long as it doesn't add 3 hours to the show and usaci has the man power to do it... Good job and effort.. Only thing is cheaters will find a way to hide an amp you cant clamp im sure cheaters will always figure a way...
2 the other harsh rumor was no more prostock.

IT IS A RUMOR . It will be allowed to remove panels in ext cab trucks as well as back seat so they can play as long as below window line.... Thats kewl too should also mae it to where vans with half walls can join too..... Good in my book as well

3. Is that they are not going to have unlimitted anymore .... grrrr

VOICE OPINIONS AND OR COMMENTS THANKS

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm

i am actually glad you made that post charlse because i was asked the othernight what i thought your true intentions or worries were, and the only thing i could come up with was that you were feeling pressure because people are starting to surpass you in what you have done. now dont get mad at me for that man because im going to use your own words as examples here

1. but pinky did a 161 or so with 2 pd 2000.1s and a 163 with 2 rd d5
2. personlly just thought the power and scores are getting rediculous for the amount of power your SUPPOSED to have.

I told you on th phone last sat night that was kinda hypochritical because you guys jumped all my xd3000's and had them tested and somehow they came out to be over 600@4, but i also told you i had used 2 of kollers pd2000's at lawton on the same setup, and the pd2000's were louder.

I have and will always like you man your competitive as hell just like methats why me and you talking about this on the phone wasnt working you didnt wanna hear what i had to say i didnt wanna hear what you had to say so it was a wash lol.

the key thing that made me think you were feeling overshodowed was when you used kumars score against biguns at finals kumar is the only non estes built van in mod winning beside the one that won mod unlmtd this year.

the way i see as long as the pd2000's and treos were the amps getting it done there wasnt an issue now some of us are getting it done with some other companies product we have an issue.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm

these amps?????????????? so this is a personal issue between you and rd?????????????????? wich i already knew you had
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:55 pm

sanman wrote:
well darville you came in here attacking people and insulting them because they couldnt make it to the meeting so the one who should call or pm people is you an official of usaci who is suppose to be professional

My intent was not to offend anyone, So I am sorry for that no with that said Happy Thanksgiving....
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:00 pm

see i knew you were a nicer guy man

gobble gobble
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 am

shadescustomtint wrote:
Trick daddy I don't know If I'd mention burning up a car g that wouldn't b good lol

lol...well......it has happened. I dont like to admit it, but .....yep. hell, derek and i set our moms jeep on fire when we had learners permits. she let us stuff 2 15s, 2 12s, and 2 8s in her wrangler. we learned the hard way about fuses. now look, she is at all the local shows with her ear plugs. boy, moms sure are great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:31 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
shadescustomtint wrote:
Trick daddy I don't know If I'd mention burning up a car g that wouldn't b good lol

lol...well......it has happened. I dont like to admit it, but .....yep. hell, derek and i set our moms jeep on fire when we had learners permits. she let us stuff 2 15s, 2 12s, and 2 8s in her wrangler. we learned the hard way about fuses. now look, she is at all the local shows with her ear plugs. boy, moms sure are great.

I will admit that too your family is AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Wow, Fuses are important pieces to have but if our van ever catches fire, run cuz there arent any in it
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm still really curious as to how this will end with sanman n estes it's going to be a good one
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

sanman and estes lol this aint a fight come on man this is 2 points of veiw on how we play in this org one will turn out to be the right one the other wont, and all those afraid to step on the toes of there buddy need to pray the right one is picked
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:43 pm

i wounder if any of this has anything to do with the new termlab coming out
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:52 pm

What would ppl say if instead of clamped pwr we do a higher ohm load rating? Nothing even that drastic.. Just from 4ohm to 2ohm.. This way the power becomes less which = less expensive.. The "hunt for the best amp" is still there (WHICH IS ALOT OF WHAT COMEPETING IN USACI IS ABOUT).. USACi has been a rated pwr forever.. Clamped pwr is a MWSPL thing and it is working for that org.. But with that said if everyone wanted clamped pwr don't you think everyone would go play over there? Ppl do USACi bc you have no amplifier limitations as long as its rated for that correct class.. With the way the economy is today I agree we all need to do someting to make it easier for new guys to compete.. The top dogs are gonna stay on top no matter what happens.. That's just food for thought..

What's your input on that?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm

my input on that is local class is for those not experienced or lacking funds, and sb also my guys in sb1 this year had maybe 1800 in his total system and took 2nd place
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:58 pm

i was meaning the ratings for the national level.. But at the same time someone wanting new wanting to compete at Finals could afford to be in the smallest class... Right now the smallest stock class cost 600-800 bucks for the amp dependin where you buy it from.. Like I said though it was just food for thought.. We thought it was a better idea than clamped pwr.. but maybe not..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm

THE SMALLEST CLASS ISNNT WON BECAUSE OF THE AMP BEING USED THIS IS WHERE COMPETITORS WOTHOUT KNOWLEDGE ARE LOST THE AMP IS MEANINGLESS 0-600 STOCK LOSES MAYBE .2 TENTHS WHILE BURPING WHILE MOT EVERYONE ELSE LOSES 2-3V

I HEVENT BEEN IN THERE CAR OR EVEN CLOSE TO LOOKING AT IT BUT I KNOW THIS LOL.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:10 pm

I'd have to disagee with you when you say the amp is meaningless in 0-600.. you need to have the M3 or cactus 600, or 200.1 etc to be competitive in that class..
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm

I think the idea of going to a 1ohm ratting would help let people use other amps and not threaten the chance of a currently available amp putting up to much power. could be a "all of us meet in the middle" thing??
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 pm

EVAN YOUR WRONG MAN THIS IS WHY THE SAME PEOPLE ARE WINNING THIS CLASS OK LET ME ASK THIS EVAN WHAT BATTERIES DO YOU USE
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Aaron has the right idea of what I was saying.. lol
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:46 pm

I use Marathons.. Why you ask?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:46 pm

OK ON THE AMP THAT YOU USE WHAT IS YOUR DROP AT BURP
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 pm

sanman wrote:
OK ON THE AMP THAT YOU USE WHAT IS YOUR DROP AT BURP
PERSONALY I never have run only run the 0-600 amp in my rex... My buddy Belanger ran the cactus 600 though in 2 marathons.. I wanna say his V-drop was around 11.6 though.. Not exactly sure..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 pm

OK SO HE LOST AROUND 3V DURING HIS RUN 14.7-11.6 2 CACTUS CS9000 DONT LOSE THAT MUCH THEREFORE GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THE AMP ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME YET SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN OTHERS MEANING THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHATS OUT THERE FOR THEM.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:53 pm

NOW YOU GET DOWN TO HOW MANY RUNS OF 0 GAGE DID THEY HAVE AND SUBDS, AND THIS AND THAT ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE AMPS BEING USED IT MORE ABOUT WHO HAS OPTIMIZED THERE TIME, MONEY, AND BUILD
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 pm

I agree with you completly on that.. but how much is the cactus 9000?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:55 pm

DEPENDS I WAS QUOTED 800 A BATTERY
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:56 pm

I agree with that too BUT you can't take any amp in 0-600 and be competitive.. Don't care who builds the car or what batts however many strands they wanna have, it don't matter.. The amp is a BIG part of 0-600
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm

sanman wrote:
DEPENDS I WAS QUOTED 800 A BATTERY
I could buy 8 Marathons for the price of 1 9000 then.. I think 8 marathons are better than 1 9000... See what I'm getting at? If u bought that battery, and the cactus 600 you would have almost 2k in amp and batt in the SMALLEST class around..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 pm

BUT YOU CAN ONLY USE WHAT 1 + STOCK IN 0-600

I TAKE AMP A RUN IT ON 2 CACTUS BATTERIES BURP LOSE .2 TENTHS SO MAINTAIN 14.5V DURING THE RUN

YOU USE 2 MARATHONS RUN AMP B LOSE 3.2V DURING THE RUN YOU GOT BEAT BECAUSEW MY BUILD IS MORE EFFICIENT AND THE AMP IS ONLY RELATIVE BECAUSE I PROBLY MADE MORE POWER DUE TO LESS DROP WE CAN ARGUE THIS OR YOU CAN CONTINUE TO DENY AND LOSE MANY PEOPLE CHOSE TO THINK THEY CAN HANG WITH THIS OR THAT BATTERY BUT WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE SUPERIOR BATTS OUT THERE THAT ARE CRAZY ON PRICING
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:16 pm

but when u say that amp doesn't matter in 0-6 I dont believe that.. NO matter which batt you use the Kicker 1200 will NOT beat the Cactus 600, the d5, 200.1, 4.1, M3, so on and so on.. thats my arguement.. If i could afford the cactus 9000 I would get it for sure... but like me many ppl can't afford that..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:27 pm

THE KICKER 1200 IS ALSO RATED AT 300@4 WICH MEANS THEORETICLY YOU CAN RUN 2 OF THEM TO EQUSAL 1 D5 /4.1/PF600

ILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLE JEFF ROWLAND 12 12'S/14 BATTS/2 BD DRIVE AMPS BURPED 166.4

BIGUN 24 BATTS 4 18'S SAME AMPS 165.7 (BIGUN HAD ISSUES IM TOLD)

SO LESS BATTS SAME AMPS YEILDED A HIGHER NUMBER WICH ALSO MEANS THEY HAD LESS POWER TOTAL DUE TO THE BATTS YOU STILL CONFUSED MAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next