Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo build pics dollar chef crank kyle drive quad silence record disc state Johncarr crzyblondgrl 2010 louisiana records broken globe contest Audiopipe world finals 80inches songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES

Go down 
+31
taz
Matt_Sibley
TAMU
dBSteve
TeamSpead-Kenny
cody08
Skip01
Nick
S.L.A.B.
Alarm God
george szawan
charlesestes
Alan
dbdaddy
TECH114
mod4000
Moonie
KickerRex
beatnoutdaframe
Canaan
p_fitzpatrick
BBGIC
bruce-bruce
SQcrewcab
hunterw
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
sanman
Lilredtiva
CustomConcepts
Stingraysevenout
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is what ive gotten so far and still need some input on here for Ralph to see or hear.

1 first rumor was clamped classes well here is skippy on that.

Okay so one of the rumors about clamped classesis a rumor it will beclamped at regional and finals to make sure amps are right not to determine classes... So i like that idea as long as it doesn't add 3 hours to the show and usaci has the man power to do it... Good job and effort.. Only thing is cheaters will find a way to hide an amp you cant clamp im sure cheaters will always figure a way...
2 the other harsh rumor was no more prostock.

IT IS A RUMOR . It will be allowed to remove panels in ext cab trucks as well as back seat so they can play as long as below window line.... Thats kewl too should also mae it to where vans with half walls can join too..... Good in my book as well

3. Is that they are not going to have unlimitted anymore .... grrrr

VOICE OPINIONS AND OR COMMENTS THANKS

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Please pm me the model number of the one you have, just in case.
Back to top Go down
dBSteve
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
dBSteve

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Fluke 337 is the ONLY clamp meter that should be considered. You get what you pay for. With as technical is everyone's electronic systems are, why would you use measuring equipment that's "affordable" or should I say " cheap ". To making things consistent, reliable, accurate .... you'll invest in the proper tools to do the job right the first time. If not, your wasting everyone's time and pissing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 pm

DRUGS ARE BAD, DONT DO DRUGS CAUSE THEY ARE BAD , AND YOU DONT WANNA BE BAD. SO DONT DO DRUGS..MMMMMMMMKAY.

That was pointed towards clamping..... Not your post Steve. LOL
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:53 pm

IF by some chance the clamp rule goes into affect then I suggest USACi call classes out at every show.. That way ppl don't sit there for days trying to go last.. Other wise we will be there even longer than normal.. The shows are already dragged out to the fullest, makes some folks just wanna play their # and hit the road.. Just a suggestion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 pm

ShowB wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
usac needs to find a way to have consistent judging across the board. for example; can a sb1 car run all 5 sb classes at the same show? because when I was chasing points, i wasnt alowed, but if a show was too small, then it would be suggested by a judge that i do run more that 1 sb class. which is it? are we going to be clamping in texas, but rating up north?

I know none of your post are aimed at me, right? If so let me know...lol

As far as running several SB classes you can run either SB1, SB2 or SB3 (depending on which one your allowed by build specs) and SB4 and/or SB5. You can not run any more than that according to Ralph and the rules.

You and Ralph must use a differant rule book than what is posted about this in the rules on soundoff.org, check rule #10

"10. Exception to “USACI General Rules”. In Street Beat a competitor may compete in multiple
classes within the Street Beat division provided his/her vehicle meets the qualifications for that
class. .
(Example: A competitor has 4 - 10" woofers which qualifies him/her to compete in SB2, 3, 4 and
5 but not SB1. Remember that points qualification for SB1, 2, and 3 are listed as "maximum".)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:56 pm

thats what is in the book, so if you had 2 10's you could actually do all five classes, but 4 10's like the example in the rule book, well only sb2-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm

kickercrx wrote:
ShowB wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
usac needs to find a way to have consistent judging across the board. for example; can a sb1 car run all 5 sb classes at the same show? because when I was chasing points, i wasnt alowed, but if a show was too small, then it would be suggested by a judge that i do run more that 1 sb class. which is it? are we going to be clamping in texas, but rating up north?

I know none of your post are aimed at me, right? If so let me know...lol

As far as running several SB classes you can run either SB1, SB2 or SB3 (depending on which one your allowed by build specs) and SB4 and/or SB5. You can not run any more than that according to Ralph and the rules.

You and Ralph must use a differant rule book than what is posted about this in the rules on soundoff.org, check rule #10

"10. Exception to “USACI General Rules”. In Street Beat a competitor may compete in multiple
classes within the Street Beat division provided his/her vehicle meets the qualifications for that
class. .
(Example: A competitor has 4 - 10" woofers which qualifies him/her to compete in SB2, 3, 4 and
5 but not SB1. Remember that points qualification for SB1, 2, and 3 are listed as "maximum".)"

That is what I thought, I turned in the results and was told I was doing it wrong and was told what I posted above. Hell I don't know and just try to run a fair show and go by the rules.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:12 pm

dBSteve wrote:
Fluke 337 is the ONLY clamp meter that should be considered. You get what you pay for. With as technical is everyone's electronic systems are, why would you use measuring equipment that's "affordable" or should I say " cheap ". To making things consistent, reliable, accurate .... you'll invest in the proper tools to do the job right the first time. If not, your wasting everyone's time and pissing in the wind.
all the mouthing and the dude still trys to help out.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 pm

everyone.. its going to boil down to this.. i get to have 5000w .. you get to have 5000w.. no matter what amp.. no matter what batterys..no matter what ohm.. no matter the rating..
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
I dont like it.

remember i offered to help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
as unenforced as usaci rules are, I really don think rule changes even matter. people just don't care about the rules. i was bitched at by everyone for saying it, but i'll say it again. At finals, there were woofers in front of the b pillar. when i "Female dog", im put in the category of thr babies who cry about rules. now cmon dman, that is the most basic rule in the freakin book. if that one is not enforced, then who is really going to be counting electrons?

remember i tried to help you.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:52 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
sanman wrote:
I know TAMU and them had a crx thats subs forward the b-pilla, and was told to shift them back

I know. it was alowed by the judge in the sb lane. i had to race the mic and hurry up and tattle tale before he ran. I bearley made it. that crx almost ran and the judge was going to alow it except that I snitched.

why were you so worried about what i was doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
p_fitzpatrick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
p_fitzpatrick

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Amplifiers are not what keep me from winning at shows. What does keep me from winning is my cabin shape and space. I'm in a standard cab truck and compete in stock 0--600 and sb 1 or 2.

There are a group of guys all running completely different body styles that stay within tenths of each other at shows. Anyone can go buy any of the amps we are running (D5s, pf600s, 200.1s, 4.1s, 3000.5s and M3s) and we'd be glad to help them get in the same score range as us.

The people who wipe the floor with our scores constantly are in CRXs or ext cab trucks (with jump seats). Should we start worrying about how to stop those competitors? Anyone can go buy a CRX or S10 and become more competitive. I would hope I wouldn't loose to CRXs near as much as I do now if I bought one. I think sanman said it best when he said (something like): "you don't show up to a F1 race in a yugo and expect to win". He's right! The same thing goes for amps as with vehicles.

If we want to make competitions fair, where do we draw the line? Should we go all out and make everyone compete in the same vehicle, with the same power, with the same subs? That is the only way to be fair...

EDIT ^^^ that last paragraph is a retarded idea and I was just posting it to show how silly the direction this new clamped power idea is heading...

Last edited by p_fitzpatrick on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

ou asking me why i was worried about it if so probly because it wasnt right you need further explanation pm me
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:30 pm

equal power is fair.. yea there are better cars and all that, but power is power.. I personally don't care about the clamped power deal bc I run 12V and I have done it before and did very well i think, but also with that said I don't think its fair at all to the 18v guys.. They have thousands invested in their batts alone.. In clamped pwr 18v no longer has the advantage.. This will kill the mod classes this year I believe, and super mod for sure..

there also needs to be atleast 1 unlimited class one way or another.. there's one in every other org and its for a reason..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:30 pm

see "p" gets it its all there for everyone to use now you just have to use it. you see alot of people would rather argue and fight with you over whats better to use, and in the end they just "Female dog" about it because they didnt listen in the first place wich is all on them.

if you asked me 0-600 ide say cactus pf600.1/pro d5
i have alwasy been upfront and honest not misleading about what i thought was the best thing out there I was asked back in the summer time by team biguns and gave them my opinion on that i said 8 d5's now thats alot of cash for 8 amps, but your either willing to spend it or not donno what happend but they chose the db drive amp and why 2 of them did well they didnt do great
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 pm

so all you guys are honestly happy about " investing all these thousands " in amps from one manufacture who builds amps specifically to fit usaci low rated power classes?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:44 pm

THOUSANDS LOL WHO SPENDS THAT

I HAVE A G IN MY AMPS THATS IT

I RECNED MY 15'S TO 18'S SAVED MONEY THERE ASO
AND I REUSED ALOT OF MY Dung Pile FROM THE SDIME.

IS IT EXPENSIVE YES BUT Dung Pile MOST SMOKERS, AND BEER DRINKERS SPEND THIS IN NO TIME THEY JUST DONT REALIZE IT HOBBY'S AND HABBITS COST MONEY
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:53 pm

What happened to USACi and its competitors trying to work in a direction that grows the sport? If anything, most of this discussion has turned the few people we have left away from competing. I'm starting to see why Ralph didn't want member meetings in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:59 pm

MR SIBLEY I HAVE A ? FOR YOU AND YOUR EE BACKGROUND NOW SAY WE DO GO TO CLAMP AND USING THE IMPEDANCE RISE AS OUR INDICATING FACTOR AS THE POWER WE SHOULD BE HAVING

IS THERE A WAY TO MUNIPULATE THIS SYSTEM??????????????????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

WELL IF YOU HAVE AMPS THAT WILL RUN STRAPPED AT .25 YOU WILL BE OK IF YOU DONT RISE ALOT THEN YOUR AT AN ADVANTAGE ALREADY SO WHATS REALLY GOING ON IS NOT THE FACT THAT AMPS ARE MAKING TO MUCH POWER BUT SOME THINK YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DECREASE RISE TO USE THE MAX POTENTIAL POWER AT YOUR DISPOSAL AT LOWER IMP RISE.

EXAMPLE

500@4/1000@2/2000@1
500@4/1000@2/2000@4/4000@.5/8K@.25

NOW SOME WILL GO YEAH RIGHT AMPS WONT DO THAT BUT YOUR WRONG I USED AMPS IN 2006 FOR 0-1000 IN MY CRX THAT WERE STRAPPER AT .25 ON 18V AND PLAYED JUST FINE
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 pm

sanman wrote:
THOUSANDS LOL WHO SPENDS THAT

I HAVE A G IN MY AMPS THATS IT

I RECNED MY 15'S TO 18'S SAVED MONEY THERE ASO
AND I REUSED ALOT OF MY Dung Pile FROM THE SDIME.

IS IT EXPENSIVE YES BUT Dung Pile MOST SMOKERS, AND BEER DRINKERS SPEND THIS IN NO TIME THEY JUST DONT REALIZE IT HOBBY'S AND HABBITS COST MONEY
not everyone can or wants to buy d5s from steve.. or can for that price.. or 1400 bucks for treos... i was just quoting everyone complaining about all the spent money they are out of if things went this way.. which they wont.. so it dont matter..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:16 pm

we ran the cactus in kevins car at .125 rising to .375, so they should workd strapped at .25 on 12v at least, also i know your talking bout the 20's i think, maybe the 200's, but i used to run my 20's at .167 strapped, 12 v of course
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm

As i have said, i like the idea for the purpose of allowing amps to be used that people dont use now because of a high 4 ohm rating. I also HOPEFULLY to help bring in new blood. I like the idea of being able to run a bigger amp in a smaller class as long as you dont "break out" Just for the option for people to change classes and not sell buy sell buy sell. I however, do not want to see anyone get moved up a class because of what they currently run or labled as a... i wont go there..
The 16-18v part of this kinda sucks. People run 18v when rules allow for the advantage.
Back to top Go down
p_fitzpatrick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
p_fitzpatrick

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 pm

The same power in my truck will never touch the same power in a rex. How is making everyone use the power taking away the advantage? The rex would be the big advantage...not the ohm load on the subs.

Leave things as they are, or make everything fair and ban loud vehicles. That way I can set a world record in 0-600 with a 149 dB run in 2010 with my regular cab truck.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Is there a hidden agenda? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:15 pm

so by that standard there should be a class for JUST crx's rather than having them in stock class, or prostock? since they are easy to get pressure in that is an unfair advantage.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

sanman wrote:
MR SIBLEY I HAVE A ? FOR YOU AND YOUR EE BACKGROUND NOW SAY WE DO GO TO CLAMP AND USING THE IMPEDANCE RISE AS OUR INDICATING FACTOR AS THE POWER WE SHOULD BE HAVING

IS THERE A WAY TO MUNIPULATE THIS SYSTEM??????????????????

U know the answer to this
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Flamed97 wrote:
so by that standard there should be a class for JUST crx's rather than having them in stock class, or prostock? since they are easy to get pressure in that is an unfair advantage.

Tell some of the guys that have been testing and testing for 3+years with their CRX how "easy" they are to get loud.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 pm

im a post whore.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next