Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics drive quad chef records Audiopipe louisiana broken disc kyle silence 2010 contest dollar crzyblondgrl globe 80inches songs crank build record state world Johncarr finals stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES

Go down 
+31
taz
Matt_Sibley
TAMU
dBSteve
TeamSpead-Kenny
cody08
Skip01
Nick
S.L.A.B.
Alarm God
george szawan
charlesestes
Alan
dbdaddy
TECH114
mod4000
Moonie
KickerRex
beatnoutdaframe
Canaan
p_fitzpatrick
BBGIC
bruce-bruce
SQcrewcab
hunterw
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
sanman
Lilredtiva
CustomConcepts
Stingraysevenout
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is what ive gotten so far and still need some input on here for Ralph to see or hear.

1 first rumor was clamped classes well here is skippy on that.

Okay so one of the rumors about clamped classesis a rumor it will beclamped at regional and finals to make sure amps are right not to determine classes... So i like that idea as long as it doesn't add 3 hours to the show and usaci has the man power to do it... Good job and effort.. Only thing is cheaters will find a way to hide an amp you cant clamp im sure cheaters will always figure a way...
2 the other harsh rumor was no more prostock.

IT IS A RUMOR . It will be allowed to remove panels in ext cab trucks as well as back seat so they can play as long as below window line.... Thats kewl too should also mae it to where vans with half walls can join too..... Good in my book as well

3. Is that they are not going to have unlimitted anymore .... grrrr

VOICE OPINIONS AND OR COMMENTS THANKS

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:58 pm

What ever happened to going to the members meeting .. if you don't go should u have a complaint ... NO IMHO
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 pm

CORRECT I KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY ? TO MR SIBLEY BUT THOUGHT I WOULD ASK

HIDDEN AGENDA YES

IF THIS HAPPENS I WILL COME ON HERE AND TELL EVERYONE HOW TO GET BY WITH THINGS, AND HOW TO USE THEM TO THERE ADVANTAGE SO THERE WILL BE NO UNFARENESS GOING ON BECAUSE FOR THOS ECALLING FOR THINGS TO BE FARE THEY ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE THEM UNFARE TO THERE ADVANTAGE WHILE DRAWING IN MORE COMPANIES TO USACI BY MAKING PEOPLE THINK THYE CAN BE COMPETITIVE NOW WITH WHAT EVER AMP THEY USAE SPARKING INTEREST IN MANUFACTURORS.

MORE MANU'S COMING BACK TO USACI IS A GREAT THING, BUT 90% OF THE COMETITORS CANT SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 pm

DARVILLE LET ME TELL YOU LIKE THIS IF IT WAS ECONOMICAL TO GO 5 fornicating DAYS BEFORE THANKSGIVING THEN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE SO DONT COME ON HERE AND JUDGE ANY HARD WORKING AMERICAN FOR NOT SHOWING UP DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. THIS IS WHY I DIDNT MAKE IT ON SAT, SEEMS THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT GO ON IN USACI IS AT THE MOST INOPERTUNE TIMES.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:03 pm

ALSO I THINK WE ARE PAYING MEMBERS OF USACI SO OUR OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS VALUED TURD
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:04 pm

USACI MD wrote:
What ever happened to going to the members meeting .. if you don't go should u have a complaint ... NO IMHO

Your so absolutly right ... And honestly doesn't suprise me one bit you just said that..... Funny thing is you will have fun saying that when you are only one in the parking lot at your next show.....IMHO

I understand that but the meeting have never everchanged shitt and it is just to shut up all the whinnners that lose and want things changed.... And gives yall peace for one sec.... I call BS on that one D. Sorry

Im here ill stay but yall will see yup its your call but rememberthat when you see the results thats all ...
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:04 pm

i agree to diagree on that , yes i went but only a 2+ hour drive , for me , also some have family plans , or work , not trying to be arguemenative but think everyone has a voice and should be heard , BUT that being said voice your opinion not be a "Female dog" . post positive things not negative sht
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Do i have a right too.....LOL Darville Your Right Sir... I wont soon forget that qoute

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Why was the meeting not held at Finals where u already have everyone in one place.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Put the Dung Pile on the net where everyone can have a say. How many people do u think was going to show up? Only the 1 in close proximity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Come on now Kumar there was 3 spl and 24 sq or some count likethat...... So thats alot isn't it thats enough to change a whole organization isn't it? Ohhhhhh did i say that my bad .. CARRY ON..

Really now lets see if we can come up with some reasons good reasons why not to do this and list them.. Maybe the MAIN guy is still listening.... Im sure he will look fri to see if we came up with a solution or not...
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:15 pm

ShowB wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
usac needs to find a way to have consistent judging across the board. for example; can a sb1 car run all 5 sb classes at the same show? because when I was chasing points, i wasnt alowed, but if a show was too small, then it would be suggested by a judge that i do run more that 1 sb class. which is it? are we going to be clamping in texas, but rating up north?

I know none of your post are aimed at me, right? If so let me know...lol

As far as running several SB classes you can run either SB1, SB2 or SB3 (depending on which one your allowed by build specs) and SB4 and/or SB5. You can not run any more than that according to Ralph and the rules.

not at you......in general look at most all colorodo shows in 09. sb out the wazoo same names. all classes.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 pm

TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
I dont like it.

remember i offered to help you.

help me? i don't even know what you look like, wanna help me? stop fornicating trying to cheat. cmon man how can you defend woofers in front of the b pillar? you know better that that. i don't think you will get any support on that one there buddy. i never mentioned you trying to block my camera. that means you knew damn well what you were doing. dont come to me with any sort of trying to justify cheating by offering me help. i would refuse your help anyway. a cheater is a liar and I keep better company than that.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
ShowB wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
usac needs to find a way to have consistent judging across the board. for example; can a sb1 car run all 5 sb classes at the same show? because when I was chasing points, i wasnt alowed, but if a show was too small, then it would be suggested by a judge that i do run more that 1 sb class. which is it? are we going to be clamping in texas, but rating up north?

I know none of your post are aimed at me, right? If so let me know...lol

As far as running several SB classes you can run either SB1, SB2 or SB3 (depending on which one your allowed by build specs) and SB4 and/or SB5. You can not run any more than that according to Ralph and the rules.

not at you......in general look at most all colorodo shows in 09. sb out the wazoo same names. all classes.

If you qualiy for SB1 u can run them all
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
I dont like it.

help me? i don't even know what you look like, wanna help me? stop fornicating trying to cheat. cmon man how can you defend woofers in front of the b pillar? you know better that that. i don't think you will get any support on that one there buddy. i never mentioned you trying to block my camera. that means you knew damn well what you were doing. dont come to me with any sort of trying to justify cheating by offering me help. i would refuse your help anyway. a cheater is a liar and I keep better company than that.

first off how do you knw he block your camera if you dont know what he looks like.... hes the big black guy with knee sock..... second off i was the one who blocked your camera... i was standing there and caught u out of the corner of my eye trying to take a pic of his set up with out asking..
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 pm

he tried to cheat without asking
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:00 pm

well if you have a problem with him eamil pm text him buy him a bucket of chicken.... call him but dont post stupid Dung Pile about that on here...... apparently there is some bad blood between u 2... or you wouldnt be so upset by him.... if are really that upset and u feel that hes a cheater protest him at the next show....
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:01 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
he tried to cheat without asking

if you are going to cheat y would u ask????? lol
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

look man, im over all that. hell i feel i was cheated in one of my own classes and im done crying. i couldnt even pick tamu out of a line up. nothing personal at all. my beef was with the car. not even the car, my problem was this. a woofer at all was to be alowed infront of the b pillar ever. where is the grey area in that rule? if judges cant enforce that seemingly simple rule, which apperently needs enforcing, can I really be epected to believe that judge error in clamping wont be an issue. i dont even care if they clamp or not. i have a realetively small amount of power compared to the next guy anyway. i was just voicing a concern. i think an organization as big as usaci needs to have better, more consistant, mabey even certified and tested judges. i just find it hard to believe that any judge would say "yeah, thats legal" and thats that. can I put a woofer on the dash pointing at the b&k mic. exactly how many inches more could ya'll have gone forward before even yall called it too far? see how there is no number? thats cause the b pillar is the end of the road. nothing new. been that way since i burned up my first costumers car.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 pm

IMHO A MEETING FOR ALL MEMBERS SHOULD BE AT FINALS. NOT 30 HOURS AWAY FROM COMPETITORS LIKE ME. HOLD IT AT FINALS OR ONLINE. THIS IS USACIS FORUM THIS STUFF SHOULD BE AND WILL BE DISCUSSED HERE. DO WE NOT MATTER????????????
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Alan wrote:
so all you guys are honestly happy about " investing all these thousands " in amps from one manufacture who builds amps specifically to fit usaci low rated power classes?

uh you can get a d9 for 889 shipped from steve. how much is a t40001bd? a crossfire 4000? a kicker zx2500? a stetsom 4k2d? really any big amp rated for usaci or not is exspensive. so either way if you run big power your spending big money.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 pm

if your going to do this right....you should.....Have the 2010 rules changed and done at the start of the 2010 season.....give the rules out at finals then there is no of the what ifs.....Ralph this is your boat and it should be what you think is the best for the sport.....like Bob Sugar said " its not show friends, its show business" . im down either way....but I have to get started building NOW so im going by the current 11-25-09 rules......
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:44 am

rd s10 wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
I dont like it.

first off how do you knw he block your camera if you dont know what he looks like.... hes the big black guy with knee sock..... second off i was the one who blocked your camera... i was standing there and caught u out of the corner of my eye trying to take a pic of his set up with out asking..
pics are gonna be taken without permission bc ppl see what they think will impresse their friends.. thats that.. But I do agree if u have beef with Tamu u need to keep it to pms..

And to darville.. U know I love ya man, but I talked to Josh like 2 weeks before the meeting and explained my situation.. I wanted to be there, but I'm waiting on my son to arrive. If that's not a good enough reason to miss I dunno what is.. If my voice/money don't mean nothing to USACi then I guess I'm in the wrong spot..
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:54 am

If ever theres been a post that needed it I feel its this one...

I FARTED
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 am

Trick daddy I don't know If I'd mention burning up a car g that wouldn't b good lol
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Let me ask this how many people emailed things in to be brought up? I think Jenissa had 1 or 2 ... Next call me if you don't like what I say all but 2 or 3 people don't have my number, I am not hard to call !!!! Happy thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:52 pm

well darville you came in here attacking people and insulting them because they couldnt make it to the meeting so the one who should call or pm people is you an official of usaci who is suppose to be professional
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:30 pm

ok. now i have a hiden agenda? there are always going to be ways to cheat jeff in any format. there are also easy ways to police alot of things.most people all bent out of shape without acually thinking about it from an outside perspective. no matter what meter is used, your competitor is on the same meter at the same show so guess what, if you go over so does he.honestly, im done talking about it. everyone wants to quit cause they cant have a huge amp in lower classes. whatever makes you feel better about yourself. i personlly just thought the power and scores are getting rediculous for the amount of power your SUPPOSED to have. now im not picking on you jeff, but im sure you'll think i am, but pinky did a 161 or so with 2 pd 2000.1s and a 163 with 2 rd d5s yet both amps are rated at 500ws?i only use this because i know the test results. the 2 pds actually had more batts also. im just saying lets keep it real with some of this power is all. its getting out of hand. most of the top guys are still gonna be on top, it'll just be alot cheaper now and open up for manufacturers. THATS IT! noone will ever be dqed for too much power. either they will be placed in the proper clas or score doesnt count if its a rerun. whats so hard about that. and i call bs in the .375 reactive load, but if you can get that then more power to you. you have no worries about going over.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:33 pm

and jimbo, the ban was if you got caught cheating(hiding amps or running dummy amps type situation but it was just a suggestion.)
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 pm

well pd2000's arent built like the 4.1 or the d5 or even the 200.1 so your correct it wouldnt yeild the same score, and you blew alot of them up because you tried to acheive this advantage like we all do its called squeezing the most out of your amp you can aint thats whats this is all about. I paid for my d5 what most paid for there pd2000's 34 years ago so is it really getting more expensive.

well ill also say this where you had the an tested and setup for this or that I dont and that was nomore evident than at the show this past weekend when you asked if i was going to leave the seat in that position and i said ypu thats the loudest and you said huh must be because you had more power probly so wich means i have tested the Dung Pile out of that van when i started i had the amps ran at the same .25 and was at a 161.9 not a 163 and that show was the first time I had seen that number. hell up to 3 days before that show the best i had seen was a 162.5 but the night before the show i wasnt at home drinking a beer or at the fornicating strip club like most would be but I was at my local shop on a meter testing the Dung Pile out of the van again.

moral of the story like kumar has been saying hard work and tgesting pays off why cant people see that.

i am not a builder i wont lie about that at all but what i do is make the things I buy louder thats my skill set liek it or not it is what it is

Charsle I think people are more upset that your opinion on what we should do seems to be stronger than theres is 1 against many man think about it just because you were there I dont buy that at all
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:15 pm

lol. so we can put my equipment back in pinky and its louder cause you bought it?lol the reason i believe he takes my opinion over everyones at this point is because yes, i was there. i drove the 6hrs and sat there with him and a room full of people and explained my ideas and had an itelligent conversation about it from most points and i told that everyone was gonna hate it that ran these amps and guess what, they do. i really dont care if we do or dont do this. it was just an idea. doesnt effect me either way. i dont pay for my equipment. im actually doing this for the sake of others and it makes sense to me and most.and i belive you only lost .1 flipping the seat and it was on a second burp without a charge so dont pat yourself on the back too much,lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next