Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finals leader board? Vote_lcapFinals leader board? Voting_barFinals leader board? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Finals leader board? Vote_lcapFinals leader board? Voting_barFinals leader board? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr 2010 crank stereo silence broken louisiana chef record pics finals globe disc quad records world state crzyblondgrl build drive dollar kyle Audiopipe contest 80inches songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals leader board?

Go down 
+3
sanman
SMOKER
Dodgebass
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgebass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Dodgebass

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Finals leader board? Empty
PostSubject: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Is Usaci doing the online finals leader board this year?
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 am

They don't seem to be doing much. Must be a small turn out I guess a remote finals would have been right on time.....
Back to top Go down
Dodgebass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Dodgebass

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 am

Yeah it would have been nice. They should have just left it where it was. I enjoyed it in Shreveport. The hotel was attached to the convention center. There was food close by. It was just easy.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 am

wrong its about like it was last year

keep on being sour over no remote finals so the great state of texas could attend lol

dedication is more than being catered to
Back to top Go down
Dodgebass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Dodgebass

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 am

It's not being catered to its being able to afford to go. And it's not our fault there's a lot of competitors from the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 am

Thats true but bitching about it isnt going to solve anything at all
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 am

brenjens.com/usaci
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Finals location for next year should be closer to the midwest i think
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:52 am

There was a mobile leader board as always. Anyone there could just go to the information booth and find out..... Oh,,,,,,, wait a minute,,,,,,,,,, most of you were not there....

My bad! :-)
LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:37 pm

For once I agree with Jeff and Ralph. Finals has always been a pretty good drive for us but we still make it every year. A company can only make things better if it has the support of the consumer. The more people one year means a better finals next year. Instead of going because its what you love like it should be most don't go because they know they wont win. You never know what could happen. The guy on top might have problems and then everyone moves up a spot. I was getting texts all weekend from a lot of different people asking how it was going and wanting scores. I don't mind trying to keep them updated but in the middle of trying to work on Bo's truck and just enjoy my weekend away it gets a little tough. If everyone would just show up whether they are competing or not to show support for the org as well as team mates or fellow competitors. I know a lot of people said its because they couldn't afford it but if you loaded up a couple guys from your area in a car and split gas I'm sure some of you could have made it. If you want to see things get back to the way they used to be then we are all gonna have to help. /rant
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
SPLAddict

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Well said Cody08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals leader board?   Finals leader board? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals leader board?
Page 1 of 1