Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Vote_lcapLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Voting_barLets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record disc world crank records quad kyle contest 80inches songs 2010 crzyblondgrl dollar state louisiana finals Audiopipe stereo globe drive chef pics build Johncarr broken silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES

Go down 
+31
taz
Matt_Sibley
TAMU
dBSteve
TeamSpead-Kenny
cody08
Skip01
Nick
S.L.A.B.
Alarm God
george szawan
charlesestes
Alan
dbdaddy
TECH114
mod4000
Moonie
KickerRex
beatnoutdaframe
Canaan
p_fitzpatrick
BBGIC
bruce-bruce
SQcrewcab
hunterw
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
sanman
Lilredtiva
CustomConcepts
Stingraysevenout
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is what ive gotten so far and still need some input on here for Ralph to see or hear.

1 first rumor was clamped classes well here is skippy on that.

Okay so one of the rumors about clamped classesis a rumor it will beclamped at regional and finals to make sure amps are right not to determine classes... So i like that idea as long as it doesn't add 3 hours to the show and usaci has the man power to do it... Good job and effort.. Only thing is cheaters will find a way to hide an amp you cant clamp im sure cheaters will always figure a way...
2 the other harsh rumor was no more prostock.

IT IS A RUMOR . It will be allowed to remove panels in ext cab trucks as well as back seat so they can play as long as below window line.... Thats kewl too should also mae it to where vans with half walls can join too..... Good in my book as well

3. Is that they are not going to have unlimitted anymore .... grrrr

VOICE OPINIONS AND OR COMMENTS THANKS

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Then leave it alone.. I guess we just wait and see.
I am sure that moving finals around is not helping either. but thats just like this, people will cry about the location every year.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:48 pm

SQcrewcab wrote:
Then leave it alone.. I guess we just wait and see.
I am sure that moving finals around is not helping either. but thats just like this, people will cry about the location every year.

maybe dual locations ? and ill leave you alone!!!!
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 pm

you can bug me all day sugar..
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:52 pm

finals to me can be anywhere just pick a place a stick with it i drove 24 hours for finals last year and to the last 2 finals of over 25 to me any where closer to the east coast would be nice even a few hours of less driving would be nice LOL.
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 am

you wanna make it easy on the newbs, simply make it where the stock class is just that, newbs, no shop built CRX's no multiple year stock competitors, it seems i remember a time where only the first year you could be an amature?????? or have i just had to much to drink?

either way, you wanna give it a shot in the arm so to speak, let stock stay to the beginners THEN if they do well and win make them move up to prostock or mod, which is just fair, i mean hell if i one person dominated the class for years, or with multiple cars in different classes for years, why WOULD new competitors come back????????
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 am

Well off subject sononoooooofabitch. Me and steve gonna need to have a talk cause I paid 600 a piece and I was told don't say shhit I can see why now ! All I can say is I guess I got fukkkked and I went from free Dung Pile to getting fukkked now with this new clamp crap Ima get fukkked again. Woooooohoooooo... Guess this is my karma for leaving Db drive...

I would say does anyone wanna buy 3 d5's but I guess I got some strong paperweights instead. Nothing to do with current rulings but I think I just don't have it in me anymore I think after our dec show It may be in my best interest to retire for a bit !!! Right now I say fukk all manufacturers on tha real
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:18 am

same here.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Tell you what this isnt going to work if you dont have people at every show to clamp right, each clamp used per show calibrated within a 2 tenth tolerance and using the same model clamp an dmm, further more none of the waiting around all day to make your run crap, sorry alot of people cant sit there all day waitin on results when they have a 5hr drive back home and expect to make it to work. The lack of results on here adds to the problem, if you drive 5hrs home you should be able to see the results to know what you did as far as place and points, if you cant then why even keep trying? If you make it more confusing for people your going to drive people away and not bring in more talent. Also how about a starter SB class where you bring what you got hands down that simple under the window line limited on batts etc basically a consumer class If you have been to finals for sb you cant do this class it would be geared towards newbies gettin their feet wet and have a HZ limit like say 30-50hz and its the average taken over that freq range
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm

I like the sb consumer class idea, you would have to prove your a local though cuz just like always people will be trying to cheat, and then it wont be any fun, I really think alot of focus needs to go to the new crowd we are trying to get to join with no growth there will be no usaci. New people is whats going to drive biz so you have to almost cater to the newbies not our old tired asses
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:07 pm

You would have to figure out a way to bring back excitment to usaci. Instead of all this frkin whining holy crap man its old already
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:32 pm

All this freaking whinning so NOW YOUR Okay with clamped power???? Guesss charles talked to ya and showed you the way of seeing it his way.....LOL I feel its worth all the bitching my bad
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm

simply put if you go with the clamp idea, thats just more crap the newbie has to buy, with the sb consumer class you dont have to buy anything extra you run what you have, what you play daily basically your daily driver, NORMAL DAILY drivers (non competitors) dont rock 4 18s in walls etc, nor does your average person pull up to a shop in a crx askin for a box and subs to be competitive in stock 0-600 thats obvious. Take the normal kid that comes into a shop and wants somthin normally its a pre-faG box with a pair of 10s or 12s an a amp, that will play music pretty well, no way in hell does that compare to a guy with 8batteries-4 huge amps-an heavy duty subs thats just not ideal in the normal consumer world. make it harder on rules then, nobody that has been to finals to compete is allowed in the class, and its simple to police really You can divide it into basic and extreme sb consumer classes. If ralph or any other big wigs are interested I wrote it down on paper and it makes a ton of sense and I tested the idea out by asking locals and they love the idea, so if locals love the idea, chances are they will be enticed to try it out a time or 2.
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

ha jimbo looks like me and you paid alittle to much for the D5
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 pm

so me being with rd about 2 years longer doesnt account for pricing comem on jimbo were your pd2000's free like charlses or did you pay for them
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:51 pm

ha jimbo pm me with a price for those D5
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:03 pm

lol i aint paid for my amps yet haha jokes on yall

but seriousely some with a caclulator add this Dung Pile up for me ok

9 d9's
4 3250's
2 d5's

10 h.w. 15" recones
4 h.w. 15's
3 h.w. 18 recones/baskets
1 h.w. 18.
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

just kidding jeff you have all the right to get the best price you can when you spend that much money with company.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:02 pm

not really man i dont see it that way was just saying i have a little more lead way that some but not alot trust me lol
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Let's see regional events = no more then 5 events, finals well 1 " these would be the only events that would have clamp verification" IF WE EVEN DO IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 pm

que the circus music.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:44 pm

didnt i just read ralph said its not happenin

so the directors are split in half on what they think about this huh

darville for it

jaffe/derose aposed

show b??????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Did I say it enough times?

EXPERIMENTING TO SEE IF IT IS VIABLE OR NOT....

Maybe someone will get the point

EXPERIMENTING TO SEE IF IT IS VIABLE OR NOT....

USACI's leadership, despite the ratings and ravings on the forum and assertions by people who have no clue, HAS NOT ADOPTED NOR IS PLANNING TO ADOPT CLAMPING!

ralphs words darville let it go bro
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm

what would be the point in clamping part of the time? That just throws crap off man.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 am

No jeff I got everything no cost at Db then left them and started paying for equiptment. And yes u have more seniority with steve and deserve it!! No biggie I was just in shock bro that's all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:55 am

sanman wrote:
didnt i just read ralph said its not happenin

so the directors are split in half on what they think about this huh

darville for it

jaffe/derose aposed

show b??????

I said No too
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

well to start off, fornicate YOU JEFF SANFORD. this was never ever about kumar or who built his vehicle nor was it about my ego. you'll never make me think less of myself. im the same cocky,confident,overly competitve person whether i take 1st or 15th! i am sick of hearing you try to put some personal twist on this and make it seem like im out to get kumar and steve. im not! this was is and always will be about keeping this realistic. your "Female dog" ass is just scared to run equal power and get your ass whooped cause you couldnt buy another title. now this was never personal with you until i read your comments. you want to make it personal ill more than obligue you. and if you want to keep pointing out specifics about who beat me and rowland beating biguns score. read the rule book! neither of those vans should have never been allowed in mod according to the rules! NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES and both of them are cargo vans with ibeam frames for extra support. i dont cry about Dung Pile if i get beat. i go back to the garage and work. this was never about me in anyway shape or form. this affected the dbdrive,treo,rd,hifonics,rockford,pyramid,etc....i dont care if they do this or not. i just think these amps are taking advantage of this system way to much.thats all it was.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:06 pm

i never said you was out to get kumar what i said is you cant handle the fact his van did 166 in the lanes on his outlaw record run with the 200.1's and you dont wanna see it on the d5's so go after them is they way i see and im not the only one.

you came to me with him against bigun as an exampl like him having about 24k watts in that class was an outrageouse thing when bigun only had 22 this was your words as well not mine bro cus me all ya want i can handle the words if you didnt want it all out there you should never had said this to me at ll.

funny thing is there are some in mod now catching all you previouse repeat winners wich you aint one of them im speaking of and instead of playing the way we have you have to come up with ways to handicap it all like you did. run it the way we have been and see whats up because you asked for prostock guys to jump to mad and its happening you asked you received not only that you sold me tha van to do it with call me a bitchass lol your funny

amps have been taking advantage of it for years, but you all the sudden wanna see it changed to funny to me man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 pm

next reply mr estes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 pm

i retract previouse statements i guess it is personal between us to (now)
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Truly sad I think we all have intentions of trying to make Usaci a better place to compete Its sad we can't work together better to achieve the common goal. I hope you guys work out your differences and can shake hands after it's all done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES   Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss rationaly some of the things up on board RULES
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next