Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe stereo louisiana broken state 80inches dollar crzyblondgrl disc quad contest chef 2010 world songs kyle drive globe finals records Johncarr pics build record crank silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROCK THE VOTE

Go down 
+24
aphinney
Fred Sandford
MADCPB
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
ktsstratus
HellRzR
Magoo
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
BBGIC
RichieRich
quad box
TECH114
Crash
supadave
sanman
BillGass
Navi
Johncarr
The_Rowlands
ibbangin
S.L.A.B.
bruce-bruce
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

If USACi picked president. Who would it be
Obama
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_lcap46%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 31 ]
McCain
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 68

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

who wins.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm

I feel that Palin wasn't all that bad of a choice. She has done a great job in Alaska and has a pretty much clean track record. She has stood up against corruption (Chaired Alaska’s Oil and Gas Conversion Commission, then resigned because of republican corruption) and denied dirty money (Refused federal monies for the “bridge to nowhere.”). She has bucked against republicans also. She may not have international experience but she can communicate well, If you have skills to do a job you don't always have to have used them previously to succeed.
She didn't take it easy on the oil companies either, she taxed them more this year with the soaring oil prices to give to her citizens that were in need.
To be honest about it there is not a lot to go on with her, but... with the little I know and what I have seen of her publicized private and political life I am confident she can weather a storm and pull through the end.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:32 pm

quad box wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:
QuadBox you are all the place with this crap. First you do realize slavery use to be legal (not at all implying it was justified) and dam near every white family can be tied to owning one! Be real bra, you have nothing else to play then this card? That was well in the past. If you are going to use the racism card use it correctly and say anti Obama voters are Muslim Racist, not black Racist. You have nerve even mentioning this when you stated "blacks will vote for Obama just because he is black!". That is Racism idiot!

Second, you say we are on there turf mainly for oil... That is just another water cooler conversation comment, What oil have we manipulated out of this war? None! Man O Man... They are terrorizing the US over BUSH!!?? The dumb fwcks blow there own kind upin the name of there GOD! To be honest I'm an idiot for trying to hold a intelligent conversation with you.

I agree with McCool to, he has next to nothing in experience. Some want to bash McCain because he is old lol, When have we had a Young president?

Last I have not seen one person in this thread state any worth while info backing Obama as asked already. Quit defending him and state proactive information for your candidate!
once again you jumped the gun! i only respond to the post that everyone can be tied to something, next this is about oil!!! and money and revenge, look at the record profits oft he oil companies lately, do you know who halaburtion is and what they do and who use to run it??? stop seeing my name and jumping the gun!

Lmao, man Kimbo you are lost... Please amuse me and describe how this is about money, revenge and oil? Where have we gained any oil or money? I'll give you one for laughs and say we did it for revenge though.
Yes I know all to well about Halliburton, I work in the oil industry. First yes Halliburton is linked to Cheney/Bush but..... They do not profit on oil sales idiot. Halliburton is a oil and gas service company with a few extra's. They thrive on the oil industry... not oil sales. You have no clue about this and just repeating common water cooler talk. Halliburton was involved in a scandal in Iraq/Ahganistan for getting work without bids and milking our own government for an untold amount of money. Second.. the oil companies DO NOT set oil prices nor can they screw with the market as you think. The high oil prices come from skiddish stock market faggets and mainly OPEC. The us oil companies only supply a small amount of market oil, there more or less just riding along the tail of OPEC's market. Yes they have made HUGE profits, but that can go quick when oil drops out the arse. You and many others do not realize how much money it takes to keep the oil and gas industry flowing, when hard times hit these HUGE profits get sucked up by HUGE operating cost. I hope others read and get something out of this... I know its useless to you. You sir, I have tried to not judge. But you have to be clinically insane to expect different behavior from us with your consistant erratic behavior. Love and Joy to you XOXO
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:54 pm

oil companies have been ripping us off for decades operating cost my foot long! they have shut down so many people with working ideals on getting better gas mileage and have bought out many ideals on energy and put them away to keep us buying the stuff, GM and others have been in the bed with them, they have killed just about everything that would help us off Gas, i don't know how old you are but we could have moved away from oil 30 years ago and did nothing, as for my behavior you can bet i have more knowledge in one finger than you will ever have!

p.s. look at diesel fuel it's a Trash fuel a byproduct of gasoline yet it cost way more than gas and is used in trucks etc that use the most of it??
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:01 pm

the gas thing quad is saying is true... exxon mobile has been setting profit records for the past year....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:05 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Exactly clown, Diesel is a byproduct of gas, meaning there is more gas than diesel. It is by no means "trash" either. It used to be cheaper because there was low demand for it! Diesel usage has exploded in the last ten years in return favoring the all so common supply and demand factor.

Are you really going to argue with me in my own profession? I am a lead operator on a Oil and Gas Platform. I know the insane cost of daily operations, Don't think everyone else doesn't realize the money out here and not try to make there own with price gauging this industry. Man you make all these accusations in these post with just blundering lip smacking. You are a complete fool. Do you realize the hundreds of helicopters, boats, ships and planes that are used DAILY in just the Gulf Of Mexico? Do you realize the amount of money each operator is charged per hour for labor out here around the clock? It starts at about 40.00$ per person per hour! We have techs that charge us 1200.00$ a day to be out here. A drilling rig runs 125,000.00$ up to a half million per day to drill a well. One new CHEAP well costs no less than 10 million to drill from start to finish. I can go on and on with actual figures and data. Please... Please carry your jibberish to your alter ego Kimbo and amuse yourself. You are by far the biggest internet idiot ever! And i do by all believe that!
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:17 pm

ibbangin wrote:
the gas thing quad is saying is true... exxon mobile has been setting profit records for the past year....

Yes they have been all setting record profits. Slow down and think about this. Say you sell hot tamales for a living... The prices for Hot Tamales sky rocket because of the market... You will make record gains! So have they! How are they wrong for profiting on an item they DO NOT set the price on? Exxon/Mobile Chevron etc. only produce a minimal amount of oil in world production. If they would have gave there oil away for free when prices were 140$+ a barrel it may have made a -5$ impact on the market. They would have been fools AND went under. It is OPEC's russia and cuba that swing the oil prices..................
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:22 pm

how much stuff cost doesn't matter we are talking about profit exxon mobil has set record profit quarters in the past three quarters... so that proves that they are making more profit than ever...

lets not call each other names the least we can do is act like adults and be able to agree to disagree....
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Man O man.... Ok yes they have made record profits. whats the point?

I do try my hardest to not get out of line with childish name calling, but man Quad/Kimbo is just to much for my sane side to handle
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 pm

ok.... i'm saying that they are ripping us off on the price of fuel...the cost to increase as much as it has isn't proportion to how much more it cost to conduct business... proof of that is they have profited more than any other company last quarter...

i was just agreeing wit quad/kimbo
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
Exactly clown, Diesel is a byproduct of gas, meaning there is more gas than diesel. It is by no means "trash" either. It used to be cheaper because there was low demand for it! Diesel usage has exploded in the last ten years in return favoring the all so common supply and demand factor.

Are you really going to argue with me in my own profession? I am a lead operator on a Oil and Gas Platform. I know the insane cost of daily operations, Don't think everyone else doesn't realize the money out here and not try to make there own with price gauging this industry. Man you make all these accusations in these post with just blundering lip smacking. You are a complete fool. Do you realize the hundreds of helicopters, boats, ships and planes that are used DAILY in just the Gulf Of Mexico? Do you realize the amount of money each operator is charged per hour for labor out here around the clock? It starts at about 40.00$ per person per hour! We have techs that charge us 1200.00$ a day to be out here. A drilling rig runs 125,000.00$ up to a half million per day to drill a well. One new CHEAP well costs no less than 10 million to drill from start to finish. I can go on and on with actual figures and data. Please... Please carry your jibberish to your alter ego Kimbo and amuse yourself. You are by far the biggest internet idiot ever! And i do by all believe that!
i say we outsorce it to China like everything else!!! i bet yeah they could do it for far cheaper!! being from the Gulf Coast myself, i have never met anyone that worked in the oil industry that did not make bank!! unless they were married three or four times, people think folks that work on the auto lines making 28-48 hr make money??? ask the guys on the rigs what they make???
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:42 pm

ibbangin wrote:
ok.... i'm saying that they are ripping us off on the price of fuel...the cost to increase as much as it has isn't proportion to how much more it cost to conduct business... proof of that is they have profited more than any other company last quarter...

Please explain to me how you figure the oil companies are ripping you off? I really am trying to understand what you are miss understanding of how all this works.

The oil companies DO NOT set the price of fuel or oil... The oil companies only sell there oil to the market. It is then purchased by refineries then sold to retailers. The price of oil is influenced by the stock markets, economy expansion, supply and demand etc. It is a mix of variables that cannot be manipulated by our american oil companies themselves. OPEC, Russia Iran etc can and do influence price hikes by limiting supply which increases demand which of raises prices. Chevron Exxon/Mobil etc have NEVER cut production to influence prices because they do not produce enough to swing the market. I would be glad to explain anything else, it is frustrating to here people say this when it is totally incorrect.
Again... Yes they are making record profits... No they are not manipulating the market to do so!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:49 pm

ur right.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 pm

TAMU, You have to be joking. I just don't want to see a black man in office? What would lead you to believe this. I have posted nothing that remotely resembles that analysis. My decision is based on issue stances and qualifications. I have backed up virtually everything I have posted and often times with links to support it. If I thought that Barry shared my beliefs and could do the job I would support him. I do not believe that so I support McCain. I have said support who you choose but do it based on issues and facts not race.

Crash:

G. Gordon Liddy is more extreme than Bill Ayers????

Liddy orchestrated an espionage break in of DNC headquarters for campaign information. Where does his radicalism come into play here? Are you referring to his comments regarding shooting the ATF in the head? Please read the whole source of the quote before plucking info out of it to spin it so it makes him sound worse.

Ayers has made many comments long after the 60's in various interviews showing that his ideologies are not that different today than they were in the 60's. A self proclaimed Communist "with a little 'c'" in his words. Do your homework first please.

Quad:
I too have know people that work in the oil industry. Are you telling me that their jobs are all easy? What about fishermen? Why do they get paid so well? Why do asbestos removers make so much money? Why do civilians in Iraq make so much money? Wow! All of these people work jobs that are dangerous. S.L.A.B. how many people do you know/have you worked with that have been injured? I do not know first hand, but eye witness accounts have told me that it is dangerous work. Appendages are lost as well as an occasional life. S.L.A.B. please correct me if I am wrong. This is what others I know in your industry have told me. This danger justifies high pay in my eyes.

The oil companies, as was stated do not control the pricing. OPEC and Wall Street speculators control this number. OPEC controls production which skews the supply and demand balance. Investors sell futures, controlling oil prices. No one was screaming for higher oil prices when the oil companies weren't making much money. Also as S.L.A.B. stated their profits are in the 8% range. Compare that to the profit margins of other industries:
Pharmaceuticals 19%+
Banks 18%
Software companies nearly 10%
Telecom 9%
Food and Beverage just over 8%
All industry average 6.5%

Wow that's really not that out of line!
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:02 pm

Gordon Liddy did time and then back in 94 Liddy is noted for controversial advice to his radio audience, including on one occasion in 1994, after the federal raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, Liddy advised his listeners: "Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. ... Kill the sons of bitches."

What did ayers do blew up a statute although he turned him self in and was NEVER NEVER found guilty of anything.

What has Liddy done to show he has changed nothing. What as Ayers done lots of stuff how do you think he became Chiago's citizen of the year?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Again, read the entire source of Liddy's quote. What was he talking about? Under what premise did he offer this 'advice'? Please answer that for me.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm

Liddy is a little far to the right. I wouldn't say extreme, I certainly wouldn't say anti-American. The anti-Americans are Barrry's associates.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm

Your correct in what you've been told Bill, Death and Injuries are not uncommon news out here.

Quad.. Allot is outsourced to China and other overseas countries already, its where most Rigs and Drill Ships are built. You can only outsource to an extent.

Ibbangin.. Apologies for getting excited, I hear this alot at home and afar about oil company profits. I don't take up for them either cause i work for them... Hell I aint seen my cut in those profits and I work for them. Maybe we'll get a Christmas turkey this year lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

love that list!!

banks went belly up!!!

software companies just holding on some already out of business!

Telcoms taking a big hit Layoffs

Food Beverage people must eat, but they raised there prices because of Guess What Fuel!!!

all other industries trying to hang on.

One of the only companies makeing record Profits Big Oil!!!!

i don't even think Microsoft made any money this year??

Big oil controls more than people think!! Solar,Battery tech,Wind, Tide, new Engine tech, they buy out ideas and designs and they use Shell companies to do it, the web can show you the dots and try doing a patten search sometimes and see who owns what.

Last edited by quad box on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:08 pm

BillGass wrote:
Liddy is a little far to the right. I wouldn't say extreme, I certainly wouldn't say anti-American. The anti-Americans are Barrry's associates.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 pm

One interesting thing that I noticed is how the more people vote on here the closer the poll becomes. This matches most data out there. I am not concerned with 10% variance for this thought process.

American society and our beliefs can be put into a bell curve. The bell curve would be centered directly between conservative and liberal. While we all have views on some topics that are fairly far right or left most of us average in the middle. I believe that this is a lot of why the polls are almost always pretty close in presidential elections. Our beliefs are collectively middle of the road, our candidates views lie to one side or the other of this average position. As such we have to make our decisions based on who we feel BEST fits our beliefs. Who we personally believe can make a positive difference on the overall quality of our country and our well being.

The other factor making it close to a 50-50 split is lack of knowledge. It becomes a monkey score from there.
This is purely my OPINION. No real facts behind this post.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:13 pm

BillGass wrote:
Again, read the entire source of Liddy's quote. What was he talking about? Under what premise did he offer this 'advice'? Please answer that for me.

It was after waco and I know what he meant was that people should defend themselves if federal agents came firing guns but here is the thing he still gave advise to shoot federal agents no matter the reason. Was that right? Also did Ayers turn him self in? Was he ever charged with anything? LIddy was and McCain said of Liddy after this. . "I'm proud of you, I'm proud of your family," Got any tape of Obama saying he pas proud of Ayers????

Here is another quote from Liddy this time about Hitler
When he listened to Hitler on the radio, it "made me feel a strength inside I had never known before," he explains. "Hitler's sheer animal confidence and power of will . He sent an electric current through my body.

This is the type of man McCain is proud of?

Last edited by Crash on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Q.U.A.D.
Those numbers are HISTORICAL averages. Not up to the minute daily averages.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 pm

quad box wrote:
love that list!!

banks went belly up!!!

software companies just holding on some already out of business!

Telcoms taking a big hit Layoffs

Food Beverage people must eat, but they raised there prices because of Guess What Fuel!!!

all other industries trying to hang on.

One of the only companies makeing record Profits Big Oil!!!!

i don't even think Microsoft made any money this year??

Big oil controls more than people think!! Solar,Battery tech,Wind, Tide, new Engine tech, they buy out ideas and designs and they use Shell companies to do it, the web can show you the dots and try doing a patten search sometimes and see who owns what.

Atleast use google before you post
Microsoft Corp. today announced a revenue of $15.06 billion for the fiscal quarter that ended on Sept. 30, 2008, a 9% increase over the same period of the prior year. Operating income, net income and diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $6 billion, $4.37 billion and $0.48, respectively

I'm not even going to comment on the rest or even post my findings... Please leave this thread if you cannot attempt to attribute information to it
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
BillGass wrote:

Exactly

I would say the same of Ayer's been to far left but you notice one thing Obama has not been using Liddy. McCain has no plan so he is the one going about this guilt by association and personal attack's. Heck Obama won't even let his supporters boo McCain. Every ralley I have watched or been to at the first hint of a Boo Obama has stopped and said. "You don't need to Boo you just need to vote". While Palin and McCain supporters have been allowed to call Obama a terrorist and scream kill him at rally's.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Liddy has said that, as a child, he grew up in a German-American community that included many admirers of Adolf Hitler, and that listening to Hitler's speeches "made me feel a strength inside I had never known before." As an adult, however, he came to condemn Nazism and Hitler as "evil."

That was Liddy as a child. Liddy was born in 1930. Much of the world was snowballed by Hitler's BS. In his time, Hitler was a moving speaker (not unlike Barry). In the end his full radical agenda was realized. Too many people were moved by Hitler without researching his true objective. Had they read Mein Kampf sooner they may have had different views of him.

Thanks for helping make a point against Barry.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:32 pm

So Liddy can change but not Ayers? What Ayers did was back in the 60's. And Obama was 8 when Ayers did what he did and had no control over him and did not even know him. We do know Obama Agenda and I have read his book's both Dreams from my farther and the audicy of hope. I'm informed and know what I'm getting from Obama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:45 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
ibbangin wrote:

Please explain to me how you figure the oil companies are ripping you off? I really am trying to understand what you are miss understanding of how all this works.

The oil companies DO NOT set the price of fuel or oil... The oil companies only sell there oil to the market. It is then purchased by refineries then sold to retailers. The price of oil is influenced by the stock markets, economy expansion, supply and demand etc. It is a mix of variables that cannot be manipulated by our american oil companies themselves. OPEC, Russia Iran etc can and do influence price hikes by limiting supply which increases demand which of raises prices. Chevron Exxon/Mobil etc have NEVER cut production to influence prices because they do not produce enough to swing the market. I would be glad to explain anything else, it is frustrating to here people say this when it is totally incorrect.
Again... Yes they are making record profits... No they are not manipulating the market to do so!

Twisted Evil Then explain to me why valero the largest refiner in the country just announced that they will be cutting production, due to the price for barrel has dropped so far that they are taking a loss on every gallon of gas they sell - inturn why would a company, not OPEC, decide to cut production if it doesn't drive up their profits? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Opec has said they will cut production and a Iraq had a measure say in this. They said that there budget is figured on 80 dollars a barrel so if it drops below that they would have to cut back so to avoid this they must cut production. Iraq were we are spending Trillions of dollars while they have a budget surplus can't afford to let us pay less than 80 dollars a barrel.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 pm

Liddy was a child when he felt what he was describing. Ayers was in his 20's and 30's. Again, Ayers has made numerous comments within the last 7 years supporting his life long radical beliefs.

RUMOR also has it that the writing style of Ayers more closely matches that found in Barry's books than Barry's own writing. Again a rumor, but something worth looking into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK THE VOTE
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next