Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle louisiana Johncarr quad contest finals globe chef world stereo 2010 drive silence crzyblondgrl Audiopipe build songs 80inches pics disc dollar state records broken crank record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROCK THE VOTE

Go down 
+24
aphinney
Fred Sandford
MADCPB
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
ktsstratus
HellRzR
Magoo
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
BBGIC
RichieRich
quad box
TECH114
Crash
supadave
sanman
BillGass
Navi
Johncarr
The_Rowlands
ibbangin
S.L.A.B.
bruce-bruce
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

If USACi picked president. Who would it be
Obama
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_lcap46%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 31 ]
McCain
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_lcap54%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 68

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

who wins.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Crash wrote:
Opec has said they will cut production and a Iraq had a measure say in this. They said that there budget is figured on 80 dollars a barrel so if it drops below that they would have to cut back so to avoid this they must cut production. Iraq were we are spending Trillions of dollars while they have a budget surplus can't afford to let us pay less than 80 dollars a barrel.

Trillions????
Again, please fact check before making keystrokes. Just over a half trillion to date.
http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Yes Ayers does not regreat posting the War and believes that he did not do enough. Obama has condemned this and the violence. McCain said he was "Proud of Liddy" who is a criminal. None of this is going to matter in two days though. Less than 48 hours until the poll's close and I'm felling pretty good about Obama's chance. Looking at the Map McCain needs a royal flush to win this.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 pm

BillGass wrote:
Crash wrote:
Opec has said they will cut production and a Iraq had a measure say in this. They said that there budget is figured on 80 dollars a barrel so if it drops below that they would have to cut back so to avoid this they must cut production. Iraq were we are spending Trillions of dollars while they have a budget surplus can't afford to let us pay less than 80 dollars a barrel.

Trillions????
Again, please fact check before making keystrokes. Just over a half trillion to date.
http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home

By most estimates by the end it will be 3 trillion. Yes I'm using estimates the point still remains that Opec is cutting production in part because Ira said there budget was dependent on 80 dollars a barrel.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:07 am

Crash wrote:
By most estimates by the end it will be 3 trillion. Yes I'm using estimates the point still remains that Opec is cutting production in part because Ira said there budget was dependent on 80 dollars a barrel.

Fair enough, I understand your statement then. It very well could wind up being trillions. Is this out of line if you believe that BOTH Iraq and Afghanistan are important battlegrounds in the war against terror? I don't think so. But if you don't think we should have ever gone there then I understand it would be a stupid number.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am

We should be in Aghanistan and have dropped the ball there. I Have a hard time saying if we should be in Iraq because we were lied to so much that it is hard to get to the truth. I do believe that we did not have a exit plan and that all those that said this would be easy were wrong including McCain,Bush and Cheney. IMO and there maybe no facts to this. The people of Iraq a good majority of them did not want to be free and need Saddams thumb on top of them and now that it is not there they don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 am

I do have to agree, Crash, that there probably wasn't a good exit plan. I think that those for the war in Washington expected the Iraqis to know how to live without a dictator. They erred big time on this one. If you only know one way of life it's difficult to just switch. I am sure that members of our military can attest to this as they have to adjust to come back home from serving. This is different, yet the same.

Despite the varied views throughout this thread, most of us have continued to prove what I posted on earlier. That most of us are in the middle, we don't support either side fully, we don't believe either side fully, but we choose who we feel best fits our overall views and who we feel will do the best job.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:25 am

What I think is awesome is that for the most part though 9 pages this thread has not gotten personal. That is just awesome IMO.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:29 am

firespl wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
ok.... i'm saying that they are ripping us off on the price of fuel...the cost to increase as much as it has isn't proportion to how much more it cost to conduct business... proof of that is they have profited more than any other company last quarter...

i was just agreeing wit quad/kimbo

Please explain to me how you figure the oil companies are ripping you off? I really am trying to understand what you are miss understanding of how all this works.

The oil companies DO NOT set the price of fuel or oil... The oil companies only sell there oil to the market. It is then purchased by refineries then sold to retailers. The price of oil is influenced by the stock markets, economy expansion, supply and demand etc. It is a mix of variables that cannot be manipulated by our american oil companies themselves. OPEC, Russia Iran etc can and do influence price hikes by limiting supply which increases demand which of raises prices. Chevron Exxon/Mobil etc have NEVER cut production to influence prices because they do not produce enough to swing the market. I would be glad to explain anything else, it is frustrating to here people say this when it is totally incorrect.
Again... Yes they are making record profits... No they are not manipulating the market to do so!

Twisted Evil Then explain to me why valero the largest refiner in the country just announced that they will be cutting production, due to the price for barrel has dropped so far that they are taking a loss on every gallon of gas they sell - inturn why would a company, not OPEC, decide to cut production if it doesn't drive up their profits? Twisted Evil

We were talking about Oil Company's, not Refiners. Your statement makes no sense either. If the price per barrel goes down then the refiner makes more profit until gas prices fall.
Second... America's gas refiners and oil producing companies are in different boats. America refines gas for us and other countries importing oil from a far to support there capacities. Exxon/Mobil Chevron etc are on the little end of the oil producing tally, they don't supply enough oil to the world to make a significant affect on world oil prices. American refiners can effect gas prices directly by cutting gas production making supply limited and prices higher. But... There are laws on how much they can do this when it comes to all energy demands.

Also where did you here of this Valero cut? Winter time is not a likely time to be hurting for fuel/heating oil sales
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 am

I posted early that I hoped this stayed clean and I am glad it has. It has been a great thread. We take our freedom of speech/expression for granted. Without it, this discussion could have never taken place.

Tuesday the collective voice of the American people will be heard. I am afraid though, that we will not know the results for some time like the last 2 elections. I fear that it is going to be VERY ugly sorting it all out. I don't doubt that Barry will win. I, obviously don't want to see that, however all indicators have been pointing that way.

The last bit of hope lies in Barry's performance in the polls versus election results in the primaries. Sometimes off by 10%.
That could make things completely different. But, if the polls are accurate McCain WILL need a royal flush to pull this one off.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 am

Crash wrote:
We should be in Aghanistan and have dropped the ball there. I Have a hard time saying if we should be in Iraq because we were lied to so much that it is hard to get to the truth. I do believe that we did not have a exit plan and that all those that said this would be easy were wrong including McCain,Bush and Cheney. IMO and there maybe no facts to this. The people of Iraq a good majority of them did not want to be free and need Saddams thumb on top of them and now that it is not there they don't know what to do.

Lol I would have to agree with your entire statement, especially them not knowing which way is up after Saddams fall
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:34 am

[quote="BillGass"
Tuesday the collective voice of the American people will be heard. I am afraid though, that we will not know the results for some time like the last 2 elections. I fear that it is going to be VERY ugly sorting it all out. I don't doubt that Barry will win. I, obviously don't want to see that, however all indicators have been pointing that way.
[/quote]

The sad thing is with the stupid electoral college every vote is not the same. Votes in swing states are more valuable. They should do away with the electoral college. I'm lucky i live in a swing state so the candidates have spent time here allot but for those not that want to get involved i'm sure it is frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:39 am

supadave wrote:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH S H I T .......... I think i just pissed myself a little bit when he said she cant handle a dick so how tha hell she gonnna take care of the world... F U C K I N G AWSOME BRO
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:23 am

firespl wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
ok.... i'm saying that they are ripping us off on the price of fuel...the cost to increase as much as it has isn't proportion to how much more it cost to conduct business... proof of that is they have profited more than any other company last quarter...

i was just agreeing wit quad/kimbo

Please explain to me how you figure the oil companies are ripping you off? I really am trying to understand what you are miss understanding of how all this works.

The oil companies DO NOT set the price of fuel or oil... The oil companies only sell there oil to the market. It is then purchased by refineries then sold to retailers. The price of oil is influenced by the stock markets, economy expansion, supply and demand etc. It is a mix of variables that cannot be manipulated by our american oil companies themselves. OPEC, Russia Iran etc can and do influence price hikes by limiting supply which increases demand which of raises prices. Chevron Exxon/Mobil etc have NEVER cut production to influence prices because they do not produce enough to swing the market. I would be glad to explain anything else, it is frustrating to here people say this when it is totally incorrect.
Again... Yes they are making record profits... No they are not manipulating the market to do so!

Twisted Evil Then explain to me why valero the largest refiner in the country just announced that they will be cutting production, due to the price for barrel has dropped so far that they are taking a loss on every gallon of gas they sell - inturn why would a company, not OPEC, decide to cut production if it doesn't drive up their profits? Twisted Evil

Well if Opec cuts its rates, dont you think the refinerys are going to cut theirs? If there is 1.5 million less coming in there not going to stay at the same rate.
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:44 pm

I would say that this thread has been an eye opener for alot of people, I myself have already voted, I voted for Obama, my wife voted for Mccain. Our votes cancelled each other out.
My opinion is that whoever we get into office we need to stay tuned to what our goverment does. I am Catholic, but don't practice, Politics is just like religion you beleive in one faith but then don't involve yourself unless it is a holiday. I think we all need to keep an open eye on whatever happens. If you vote maksure that you then stay with it and get ourself involved with it. You see something you don't agrre with let the people that are sworn to speak for us let them know how you feel. Be the bee in their ear instead of the Lobbyists that only care about bettering the life of whoever they represent or whoever gives them the most money.

Housing, I lost my house because of my know stupidity. I didn't get the facts of my loan, and got it up the A$$. I have worked my A$$ off to get back on track, what sucks is that now the goverment is making Lenders work with people to keep their houses, I was a day lte and a Dollar short, I ain't mad I could be but I am not. I made a choice without all the info and now paying for it. If you vote like Bill said and this will be the only time I agree with Bill make sure you vote because you agree with what they are saying. Take the time and research, then vote.

That's My Opinion
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Some Americans are dumb. McCain is a Bush clone.
The rest of the free world is laughing at us.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Fred Sandford wrote:

Why do you say that he is a Bush clone?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:10 pm

bill for pres
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 pm

BillGass wrote:
Fred Sandford wrote:

Voting for Bush policies 90% of the time. drunken
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:34 pm

88.1% of the time he voted with his party this year.
Barry 96%. THE MOST LIBERAL VOTING RECORD IN CONGRESS.
More liberal than even John Kerry and Ted Kennedy!
Back to top Go down
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:47 pm

McCain has my vote

1) A lawyer in the White House?

2) Democrates have had power in the House for 4 years.....so quite blaming Bush

3) The most important: I know that no matter who wins, neither one is going to solve my problems. This is the reason Obama is leading in the polls. People actually believe that.

4) Don't even get me started on Biden
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Either way> we are still screwed drunken
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm

SBFRK wrote:

sad but true Neutral
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 pm

in july 10 years ago oil was 17 dollars a barrel.... i just don't believe that it cost that much more because overhead has gone up in july of this year it was what 147?????
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:05 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:07 pm

Its going to be awhile for our economy and familys to recover from all that has happened the past 8 years or so Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 pm

i think ryan agree's wit alot of my views!!!!
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

ibbangin wrote:
in july 10 years ago oil was 17 dollars a barrel.... i just don't believe that it cost that much more because overhead has gone up in july of this year it was what 147?????

Bra you seriously not getting this. Forget what you know, its Wrong!

If you want to sound on the "in" just say Supply And Demand! Supply And Demand! Supply And Demand! when talking about this subject. Get over the Oil Company trip, you are not seeing the whole picture
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:37 pm

SBFRK wrote:
Its going to be awhile for our economy and familys to recover from all that has happened the past 8 years or so Crying or Very sad

This bust in the economy has been a long time coming. I honestly blame 90% of it on White Collar Crimes. It will no doubt take a few years to clear up but hopefully regulation will be tightened up and there will be more convictions handed down to these criminals. I am a felon myself and look at them the same, violent crime or not it hurts people lives.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Fred Sandford wrote:
BillGass wrote:
Fred Sandford wrote:

Voting for Bush policies 90% of the time. drunken

So did Hillary Clinton!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Navi wrote:
SBFRK wrote:

sad but true Neutral

X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK THE VOTE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next