Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world build dollar state record drive contest crzyblondgrl Audiopipe 80inches pics crank globe chef louisiana kyle songs broken stereo disc records silence quad Johncarr 2010 finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROCK THE VOTE

Go down 
+24
aphinney
Fred Sandford
MADCPB
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
ktsstratus
HellRzR
Magoo
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
BBGIC
RichieRich
quad box
TECH114
Crash
supadave
sanman
BillGass
Navi
Johncarr
The_Rowlands
ibbangin
S.L.A.B.
bruce-bruce
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

If USACi picked president. Who would it be
Obama
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_lcap46%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 31 ]
McCain
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_lcap54%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 68

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

who wins.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Merlonspl wrote:
McCain has my vote

1) A lawyer in the White House?

2) Democrates have had power in the House for 4 years.....so quite blaming Bush

3) The most important: I know that no matter who wins, neither one is going to solve my problems. This is the reason Obama is leading in the polls. People actually believe that.

4) Don't even get me started on Biden

They have had power in the house for 2 years and a one seat majority in the senate. You still can't do anything with out the other sides help unless you have 60 seats.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 pm

Crash wrote:
Merlonspl wrote:
McCain has my vote

3) The most important: I know that no matter who wins, neither one is going to solve my problems. This is the reason Obama is leading in the polls. People actually believe that.

They have had power in the house for 2 years and a one seat majority in the senate. You still can't do anything with out the other sides help unless you have 60 seats.

Just like the president cant do anything with out congress, but people overlook that and blame everything on the president of that time.....
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:37 pm

dammm Navi you speakin the the TRUTH these days!

Navi for Pres!
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:57 am

Navi wrote:
Crash wrote:
Merlonspl wrote:
McCain has my vote

Just like the president cant do anything with out congress, but people overlook that and blame everything on the president of that time.....

Somebody might want to tell Palin that.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 am

S.L.A.B. wrote:
quad box wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:
QuadBox you are all the place with this crap. First you do realize slavery use to be legal (not at all implying it was justified) and dam near every white family can be tied to owning one! Be real bra, you have nothing else to play then this card? That was well in the past. If you are going to use the racism card use it correctly and say anti Obama voters are Muslim Racist, not black Racist. You have nerve even mentioning this when you stated "blacks will vote for Obama just because he is black!". That is Racism idiot!

Second, you say we are on there turf mainly for oil... That is just another water cooler conversation comment, What oil have we manipulated out of this war? None! Man O Man... They are terrorizing the US over BUSH!!?? The dumb fwcks blow there own kind upin the name of there GOD! To be honest I'm an idiot for trying to hold a intelligent conversation with you.

I agree with McCool to, he has next to nothing in experience. Some want to bash McCain because he is old lol, When have we had a Young president?

Last I have not seen one person in this thread state any worth while info backing Obama as asked already. Quit defending him and state proactive information for your candidate!
once again you jumped the gun! i only respond to the post that everyone can be tied to something, next this is about oil!!! and money and revenge, look at the record profits oft he oil companies lately, do you know who halaburtion is and what they do and who use to run it??? stop seeing my name and jumping the gun!

Lmao, man Kimbo you are lost... Please amuse me and describe how this is about money, revenge and oil? Where have we gained any oil or money? I'll give you one for laughs and say we did it for revenge though.
Yes I know all to well about Halliburton, I work in the oil industry. First yes Halliburton is linked to Cheney/Bush but..... They do not profit on oil sales idiot. Halliburton is a oil and gas service company with a few extra's. They thrive on the oil industry... not oil sales. You have no clue about this and just repeating common water cooler talk. Halliburton was involved in a scandal in Iraq/Ahganistan for getting work without bids and milking our own government for an untold amount of money. Second.. the oil companies DO NOT set oil prices nor can they screw with the market as you think. The high oil prices come from skiddish stock market faggets and mainly OPEC. The us oil companies only supply a small amount of market oil, there more or less just riding along the tail of OPEC's market. Yes they have made HUGE profits, but that can go quick when oil drops out the arse. You and many others do not realize how much money it takes to keep the oil and gas industry flowing, when hard times hit these HUGE profits get sucked up by HUGE operating cost. I hope others read and get something out of this... I know its useless to you. You sir, I have tried to not judge. But you have to be clinically insane to expect different behavior from us with your consistant erratic behavior. Love and Joy to you XOXO

Halliburton,WHAT A FVCKING JOKE,BTW BUSH OWNS A DRILLING COMPANY IN TYLER,TEXAS.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 am

and you think that drilling company in tyler texas benefits from the war in iraq too right?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Vote Today!

Don’t vote for the prettiest
Don’t vote because of skin color
Don't vote because of bigger advertising budget
Don't vote along party lines

Vote for person who best represents the morals and values that you hold dear.
Vote for your future
Vote for your family
Vote for your children
Vote from an enlightened position. Know the facts, know here the candidates stand, and know what the hell and who the hell you are REALLY voting for.

If you have no idea what I am talking about...

DO NOT VOTE PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:51 pm

That sounds familiar Ralph. The man has said it well!
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:59 pm

y is Obama winning? Guess I'm packing my bags and moving to another country. Go palin. LOL. I mean McCain
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Mexico r bust
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 am

im not going to get into the whole who's better argument but.....all the talk about cutting production in refineries is BS....im working on the largest refinery expansion in US history and I can assure u that the company is not spending $8 billion on this thing to cut its production.....the only reason its an expansion and not considered a new refinery is because its in the gates of an existing plant.....11 totally new operating units....which will make motiva the largest refinery in the US.....anyway I know that's not the topic but I had to comment.....by the way go obama
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:05 am

im not going to get into the whole who's better argument but.....all the talk about cutting production in refineries is BS....im working on the largest refinery expansion in US history and I can assure u that the company is not spending $8 billion on this thing to cut its production.....the only reason its an expansion and not considered a new refinery is because its in the gates of an existing plant.....11 totally new operating units....which will make motiva the largest refinery in the US.....anyway I know that's not the topic but I had to comment.....by the way go obama
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 am

Obama won and just gave a Bad ass speech. Now it is time to get Dung Pile done.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:28 am

Talk is cheap. Lip service is free.
Lets see if he does half of what he promised.

We'll know in 4 years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:25 pm

If he does a lot of people will eat crow. I think he has promised a lot, now he has to deliver, he has majority in house and senate, so no reason he cant do it. BETTER DELIVER!
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Hopefully none of those people that has plans on assasinating Obama succed

WWIII
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:57 pm

SBFRK wrote:
Hopefully none of those people that has plans on assasinating Obama succed

WWIII
Now explain why that would turn into a world war...... cmon now.
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Racial war atleast in the US
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:09 pm

now that i can agree on Wink
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm glad some people agree with my views and thoughts. It makes feel like less of a dip sh*t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK THE VOTE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6