Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc Audiopipe record louisiana state 2010 records chef songs crzyblondgrl build stereo kyle crank drive world dollar Johncarr pics quad broken 80inches contest globe finals silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROCK THE VOTE

Go down 
+24
aphinney
Fred Sandford
MADCPB
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
ktsstratus
HellRzR
Magoo
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
BBGIC
RichieRich
quad box
TECH114
Crash
supadave
sanman
BillGass
Navi
Johncarr
The_Rowlands
ibbangin
S.L.A.B.
bruce-bruce
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

If USACi picked president. Who would it be
Obama
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 31 ]
McCain
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 68

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

who wins.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:20 am

back peddling lol
anyway notice how the votes for obama is climbing lol

anyway yea bill man thats what i am sayin man that Dung Pile still is alive and well here in the south man. i still get funny looks cause of my white step kids when we are out. i had a cop ask me once at a road block "is those your kids" i told the dude " you can't tell the resemblance' and didn't not laugh while i said it. man the south is still divided and the only way we change it is if we teach our kids and their kids that everyone is the same. don't teach your kids to like one color or one genre of music.
man there are bunches of genre of music an ppl of many different colors so be different, have variety and teach our kids that. in order for a change first we our selves must change then change will follow. but if we continue to see a black guy as a hired help or a lower class black guy then thats the way the white kids are gonna look at all black ppl an vice a versa. its not all white ppl its blacks too. we all must change first as a nation and as southern folks.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:29 am

i only hope people realize how Screwed the economy is and will be the word that Mainstream were trying not to say are being said Recession !!! all kinds of people are getting let go, and have no back up.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:44 am

Bruce, it's mine now biotch..... more for the lazy fat

I skipped your last question. Sorry.

McCain and Bush, though similar in many ways are 2 different people. But if we are talking about the economy they will be similar. Not the same but similar. Trickle down Reganomics works. That is proven. It was also the idea of "the greatest Democrat ever, JFK" yes a democrat in recent times shared the same economic views as most conservatives today. The plan is solid. The problems we are experiencing today is not because of the overall plan. Our problems today are 2 fold.

1) Oil went through the roof. This caused inflation as everything we eat use and do is tied to oil. High oil/gas prices reduced consumer confidence and impacted the lower class dramatically.

2) Banks were encouraged to make stupid loans that would be backed by FNMA and FHLMC. Under pressure from the DEMOCRATS, lending requirements were loosened up to the point of disaster. To compound this problem the lending industry went almost completely unregulated.

Allow me to elaborate.
The Democrats pressed for looser lending guidelines so that 'everyone' could own their own home. I left car audio and entered the mortgage industry in early 2002. I could not believe several things that I noticed immediately. First, in Nebraska you need nothing to write loans. I left car audio one day and signed my first mortgage client the VERY next day. No training, no tests, nothing! Took an app and started the process. The problem here is you can 'sell' someone a bad mortgage with no knowledge of what you are doing. A mortgage is someone's life. Mortgages are just like buying a car. How many people really know what they are doing when they buy a car? Generally it is all about the payment. It may start off being about price but in the end it's about how much per month and they forgot about price, interest rate or term. Same with mortgages.

People were signing interest only loans, negative amortization loans, balloon loans, and regular ARMS.

Interest only loans - you pay the interest and NEVER touch the principal. Low payment but you can never pay it off.

Neg Am loans - you pay less than the interest so your loan value increases every year - even lower payments

Balloon Loans - amortized like a 30 year loan but it's really due in 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. You have to buy it out or refi before then or you loose your house. Shorter term loan yeilds lower interest rate and thus lower payment

ARM - adjustable rate mortgage. Your interest rate changes after 2, 3, 5 or 7 years. It then adjusts every year from there out. Shorter fixed term loan means lower payment.

All of these non conventional loans were pushed by untrained loan officers. Most of them had an adjustable rate tied to them. I have a scenario to describe and this will help further explain where I am going. I saw this scenario over and over while int he mortgage business.

A person makes $36k per year. Has good credit but just paid everything off to clear room to buy a house. They apply for a loan and have a credit score in the low 600's. (not good credit) The loan officer finds them a loan, gives them a letter of commitment for a $175,000 house. Their loan payment starts out at $1300 per month. They are excited and go shopping. They find a house for $200,000. The loan officer works them a loan with a $1500 per month payment. Lenders went up to and sometimes over 50% debt to gross income levels. This loan is adjustable in 2 years, but who cares. He brushed by the explanation and they just care about how much it costs today. They build their $200,000 dream home. Now they bring home $2250 per month because taxes takes 25%. This leaves $750 to pay the lights, heat, car insurance, gas and food. Things are tight but they make it. Whoops, got sick and missed some work, fell behind on a payment. made it up at tax time. maybe something else happened along the way and another payment was late because money is so tight. Now their 2 years is up and their rate adjusts. They forgot all about it until the letter came in the mail. Their payment went up by $200 per month. Now they have $550 left to pay bills and eat. You see where this is going. They can't refinance because their credit score went down even further than it was. OK so they struggle for a year like this and their credit is better, good enough to refinance. Whoops, their neighbors, who all also had adjustable rate mtg's lost their houses to foreclosure. Now their $200,000 house is worth $180,000. They have no equity to refi. They are stuck and their payment goes up in another year

This is how our economy got where it is today. BAD LENDING. I called this 6 years ago. That's why I only wrote ARM's on truly temporary situations. People that were selling their house soon and borrowed to fix it up, people that knew a big raise was coming and the house was temporary, people who consolidated debt to better their credit and would refi in 6 to 8 months when their score improved. These situations are perfect for arms. Most are not. Uneducated loan officers prayed on people's lack of understanding just to get the paycheck. They made more money off a $200k loan than a $125k loan. Like another $1200+ in their pocket. They made this money at the expense of someone else's financial stability. I made a lot of money writing mortgages, but I could have been f'n rich if I didn't care and didn't have morals and ethics.

Sorry to carry that out so long, I just needed to explain how this whole mess started. I left the mortgage industry because car audio is my passion, I missed it, I couldn't watch people profit BIG from the demise of others and I saw the end in sight long ago.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:58 am

I understand the mortages melt down. I disagree that it is all the democrats fault. These loans with there higher interest meant bigger profit for the banks. The bank knew the risk but they were looking for more profit. Which is fine that's great and the America way. But when the loans go bust the banks should take the loss not the American people. McCain is not only want to buy the loans but immediately refinancing them to up to half the value. And the American people will take the loss not the Banks. Banks are fine with these of course. The banks are taking these house's and saleing them at a loss. Why don't they just refinance to terms the people can afford? I know in extreme case the people can't even afford the house at all and that is one your going to have to foreclose on them but a good precnetage of these are ARM that adjusted after two years. The people could afford them maybe tightly but could afford them at the lower percentage rate why don't they refinance them to a lower insterst rate keep the people in there house and save them self's from losing so much money? This is pretty much what Obama has proposed by allowing bankruptcy judges to re do the terms of a first mortgage. They already can re do the terms of your second third or fourth even if it is on different houses.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:39 am

mr gass, mccain could've used ur elequence in the past few months(seriously) i think alot of people can't relate with him...it's easy to see that u know what ur talking about.... i feel like it is a little to late for this debate... hell i've already been branded and judged a bandwagon voter ....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 am

Crash wrote:
I understand the mortages melt down. I disagree that it is all the democrats fault. These loans with there higher interest meant bigger profit for the banks. The bank knew the risk but they were looking for more profit. Which is fine that's great and the America way. But when the loans go bust the banks should take the loss not the American people. McCain is not only want to buy the loans but immediately refinancing them to up to half the value. And the American people will take the loss not the Banks. Banks are fine with these of course. The banks are taking these house's and saleing them at a loss. Why don't they just refinance to terms the people can afford? I know in extreme case the people can't even afford the house at all and that is one your going to have to foreclose on them but a good precnetage of these are ARM that adjusted after two years. The people could afford them maybe tightly but could afford them at the lower percentage rate why don't they refinance them to a lower insterst rate keep the people in there house and save them self's from losing so much money? This is pretty much what Obama has proposed by allowing bankruptcy judges to re do the terms of a first mortgage. They already can re do the terms of your second third or fourth even if it is on different houses.

Twisted Evil Heard today that some banks may be doin this - they will evaluate each of their homes close to foreclosure and try to compromise with the borrower on what kind of loan or payment reduction to keep from foreclosing- I personally voted for obama on the sole fact that he supports union workers and Mcain has publicly stated that if elected he will be going after me and my job ( as a union worker). My take on it is if you make over 250,000 a year you can afford to pay a bit more in taxes and if you are gonna limit your business to 250,000 a year on the basis of not paying any extra taxes then go ahead and that guy that isn't afraid of stoping there will have less traffic on the way to bigger and better things sure he may pay a bit more in taxes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 am

Man i missed out on a lot since yesterday... damnit,

First Bill you on target man, Nice job with the post

Dave... I'm from the south, I dont think that racism is much of a problem here. As far as voting a black man in office Powell would have had my vote and more than likely 80% of all Americans if he would have ran.
Firespl... Do you realize 1 percent of filers paid nearly 40 percent of all income taxes; the top 5 percent paid 60 percent of all income taxes. The bottom 50 percent paid virtually no income taxes (3 percent of all income taxes paid)
The top 1 percent is people making 250,000+ the other top 5 percent make 100,000+ and the bottom 60 are like 40,000 a year and less.
I find it BS that i paid 16,000$ in federal tax last year and still had to payat the end of year. I do not believe in this tax the rich more cause they got it. I say wheen the abusers off and let em suffer. I'm sick of my tax dollars being abused. And man I would hope you have more than just looking at your union job for supporting Obama
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:01 am

Man are you serious... I missed this before i posted!

"blacks are gonna vote for him cause he is black and he is gonna make a change but all i have to say is.........in the same words as the comidian kat williams "give the nigga a chance" lol "

That is racism there! Not to mention another BANDWAGON VOTER... Do you actually realize what changes he wants? please elaborate on specifics of these changes your looking for him to make.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:12 am

quad box wrote:
As a registered republican 100% Obama for me, i called this over two years ago you cannot fight two regional wars for over six years and not destroy the American economy! and it's just getting started G.W.Bush has put us in a hole so deep that no matter who wins it's going to be a few years to recover, me and other car audio people feel that car audio will not come back as it was again.
i see Obama with a clue, and McCain clueless? and when he added Palin that was it for me i don't see McCain making it two years in the White house which would leave Palin running the Country no way man. This is an New Age and we need out of the box Leadership

I agree with you on the war impact on the economy, This hasn't been bring to light yet either and been kept under the table by the government. As far as the audio bust I don't agree at all. It will recover and grow, the audio industry isn't a fad. Man Obama with a clue and McCain clueless! Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:38 am

IB - McCain doesn't lack eloquence or the deliverance of a message. What he does lack is the media delivering his messages. He did fail in the elections when he had many opportunities to put more of his plans out there and call Barry out on some of his ways. That is McCain's bad in the debates.

It amazes me that Barry isn't walking away with this by 15+ points with the media support that he receives. If you truly watch multiple networks and read multiple media sources you will see that McCain is favored by only a handful of newspapers across the country, talk radio and Fox. Beyond that, he is bashed constantly, receives little praise and Barry is portrayed as the messiah.

Damnit, somehow I got on a media rant now. I have had problems with the media for some time and serious issues stemming back to the Afghan invasion. I am 100% for freedom of speech, however the media gets away with too much BS while hiding behind the 1st amendment. My example, when you are an embedded reporter at war, you don't say 'we're heading south on I-29 coming up on St Joe. We're going to roll right through St. Joe as we don't anticipate any resistance there. Intelligence reports a stronghold around Platte City that will slow us down a little on our way to our rendezvous with Beta company at KCI.'
That was the kind of BS going on when we invaded Afghanistan. Similar crap in Iraq. The reports were that Saddam watched out news networks for his intelligence. GREAT! Our media supplies the enemy with the intelligence. Probably how Bin Laden managed to get to dug in somewhere, he knew when we were coming, where we were coming from, where we were going etc.
During previous wars reporters made the same types of reports, however they didn't have brief case satellite transmitters that could go live from virtually anywhere on the planet. I can remember Geraldo drawing a fricking map in the sand while he was talking, describing the movements of the group that he was with and where they were going.

Anyway, back to elections. No one can tell me that they truly believe that McCain receives a fair shake from the media. Bush never did either. It's amazing that he ever won, let alone twice.

I'll start another issue that I have with how this election is being ran. Where the F did this super early voting come from? Absentee voting, I remember forever but walking into polling places to vote weeks early? Look at the polls today, they are much closer than there were 2 weeks ago. Barry was driving people to the polls early, I would too in his shoes, but is it right? I think not. By the time Tuesday rolls around how many people will regret voting early? There may be no way to tell this but I am curious. Let's say that a major revelation came out this weekend about either person. It's too late for your vote, you cast it weeks ago.

I am done ranting. Chew on all that, I gotta get ready for work. I will check back in tonight. This has been one of my favorite threads on this forum. Let's continue to keep it clean, fun and interesting.
Back to top Go down
RichieRich
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
RichieRich

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am

BillGass wrote:
I hate to discuss politics (yeah right) but my main concerns with Omaha:

1)Socialistic economic views. 'spread the wealth' his own words

View this as such:Bruce & I both work at the same place, same job, smae duties, same responsibilities. Bruce busts his ass and works a ton of overtime. I am lazy and barely work my 40 hours. We both take home the same check because that is 'spreading the wealth'

2) My other main concern involves his Questionable connections:

Muhammad Hasan Chandoo
Wahid Hamid
Antoin 'Tony' Rezko
Nadhmi Auchi
Valerie Jarrett
Louis Farrakhan
Rashid Khalidi
Pastor Wright
William Ayers
Madeleine Talbot
Khalid Al-Monsour
Robert Malley

How do you explain all of these connections?
Coincidence? Doubtful.
He claims that he was 'unaware' of Rev. Wrights negative view of the U.S. yet also claims that he attended Rev Wright's church for 20 years at least twice a month. That's nearly 500 sermons that he heard and was unaware of his views. BS!

Michelle, his wife, stated that she'd never been proud of this country before. WTF?

Politics is corrupt and in most every election you vote for the lessor of 2 evils. I am sorry, no I'm not, I can't vote or even understand voting for someone whose connections to our enemies is so strong. Domestic and international terrorist ties have no place in the White House.

Barry is not a stupid man, he is very well spoken (old phrase used to describe Powell), he is smooth. I believe that he could make people feel all warm and fuzzy like Clinton and Regan both could. But brings nothing more to the table.

I can rant forever but that's enough for now. I will check back later.
Bill has said enough !!!! Color of someones skin means nothing to me. It's what someone stands for that is important.especially if you are going to be the leader of our country. Obama's true colors where seen prior to him running for president. I'm not saying Mc Cain is the right man or that 1 man can turn this screwed up economy around. But one thing is for sure. We don't need someone with Obama's values in office. This is suppose to be a free country. It's not free if our money is going to be given to people . why should anyone riding the system try to better themselves if Obama has there back.
It's fact not fiction that Bill stated about who is backing Obama.
where at except in this election can a man with less than 18 months experience can be the leader of our country. Obama is a good speaker but that doesnt mean he is a qualified for the white House. He is not.
It will be a sad day if someone with Obama's backround is our next President. 10% of the people pay 100% of the taxes. Mad enough - it's early and I need to get to work. God bless America . ps. Obama come on down a get my Guns------ lol!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:55 am

S.L.A.B. wrote:

Dave... I'm from the south, I dont think that racism is much of a problem here. As far as voting a black man in office Powell would have had my vote and more than likely 80% of all Americans if he would have ran.
Firespl... Do you realize 1 percent of filers paid nearly 40 percent of all income taxes; the top 5 percent paid 60 percent of all income taxes. The bottom 50 percent paid virtually no income taxes (3 percent of all income taxes paid)
The top 1 percent is people making 250,000+ the other top 5 percent make 100,000+ and the bottom 60 are like 40,000 a year and less.
I find it BS that i paid 16,000$ in federal tax last year and still had to payat the end of year. I do not believe in this tax the rich more cause they got it. I say wheen the abusers off and let em suffer. I'm sick of my tax dollars being abused. And man I would hope you have more than just looking at your union job for supporting Obama

then u paid 16,000 under bush tax plans!!!!! and i paid a similar amount... if u don't mind me asking how old are u?????
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:54 am

No one ever gets a fair shake by the media. The report pure BS because it is what keep the American people tuned in. I went to a Obama town hall in Springfield mo. I came home that night and watched the clips from the town hall on CNN and the speech was cut and parts were shown that had no revalance at all and made Obama sound like he he was targeting McCain for racsim. The issue was they were cutting parts of the speech and starting on another part that had nothing to do with the previous part to get this effect. Why? Because it gave them something to talk about. I'm sure the same goes for McCain. I have never been to a event although I have watched a couple on CNN LIVE. I have to also agree with Bill on the way they handled the war coverage total BS Just like when the public announced that we had authorized the assiagnation of Hussein. Yeah that was really smart. The media did not even have any respect or concern for the safety of our soldiers. The early voting does suck if you change your mind but this is no different then if you change your mind after Nov 4th. You have to make up your mind some time. Also the people that are just jumping on the bandwagon because they thing Obama is kewl or even because he is black and don't know his policy's are whats wrong with America you should not vote for or against some one because of the there gender or color of there skin and the same thing for the People that our voting for McCain because they thing Obama is a terrorist or because he is Black. Please look at the issue and vote for the person that best suits your needs and idea. I can tell Bill has done this and although I disagree with him it is awesome to know that there is other that actually looked at the issue even if they don't support the same person that I do.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:13 pm

For sure, Crash. The beauty of this country is that you can vote! All I ask is that you do your homework and vote for who you believe in the most. I don't agree with McCain across the board, but his ideals fir my beliefs more than Barry does.

I don't think that Barry is a terrorist, however I do feel that his agenda and views are not in the open. In the end you are who you hang out with. I have some unsavory friends as well as sophisticated upstand friends. Part of me is prim and proper and part of me is unsavory. A true reflection of those I associate with. You can't tell me that Barry doesn't have radical views when he associates with radicals.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:48 pm

ibbangin wrote:
S.L.A.B. wrote:

then u paid 16,000 under bush tax plans!!!!! and i paid a similar amount... if u don't mind me asking how old are u?????

I'm 29, If you don't mind me asking, what made you ask? You say I paid that under Bush tax plan... Bush has passed a bill through congress a couple years in a row that blocked me from paying more as I make 90,000 a yr. I'll research to find the name of it but its an old tax that was to target the "rich" back in the day. It never was changed over time and would now hit the upper middle class hard. Your boy Obama wants to "Spread The Wealth" thats BS. We need welfare reform! Not more tax. I only wish I had more time on here today to get more involved on this thread, There are to many that do not understand and make wrong decisions by listening to other followers.

Voting is not a Game. You should only vote to support the country, not an individual man! Look beyond the hype, investigate and make educated decisions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Twisted Evil you find it BS that you paid 16,000 in taxes of the 90,000 You made I think its BS that I paid 16,000 in taxes of the 60,000 I made because railroad teirs have gone up 20 percent in the past 8 years due to government (Republican at that) - Vote however you want and I will vote for who I want - The fact that some of you come on here telling me I'm wrong for voting Obama makes me think that you belive I'm ignorant and uninformed on who my best choice is and that you need to educate me on your position-- you all are no better than those women that hangout in front of planned parenthood yelling at women who are making a difficult decision in their lives, so don't think you know what is right or wrong for me when you have never walked in my shoes- Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 pm

I had responded to you but.... Your just ranting from the Bandwagon, Carry on as you were
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:34 pm

Love the political process. No matter who wins we are in for a rough ride. I will however bite my tounge as to the other issues here. My rant could crash the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 pm

A redneck rant might wouldn't be prudent.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:01 pm

well if we paid 16000 in taxes last year that was under president bush's tax plans... about your age just wondering to see if u were the average mccain supporter.... i can't vote anyway....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 am

<---------------------
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 am

How is it everything from the last 8 years is all Bush's fault? Last I checked he needed congress' approval before he can pass any law. Now lets do a timeline, economy really started going to Dung Pile 2 years ago, hadnt been great prior to that but not bad. Is it a coincidence that the democrats took the majority of seats in congress right before that Question

Nene I love ya bro but the unions havent been worth Dung Pile since they took the crime out of them. Its sad that it is that way, but when the mafia had ties to the union it was well run, didnt tax the Dung Pile out of ya with dues and actually would go to fight for ya. Now its a bunch of pension watchers sitting on their ass telling everyone below them to hang in there. Probably the only union worth being part of these days is the IBEW.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:08 pm

yea right dude lets think back to clinton's day's bush got handed the country in good condition and f^cked it up.....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 pm

so now that you are ready to debate that, back it up with something. Like maybe Clinton's mortgage plan and how well that did.... oh wait, or how about all the good stuff he did... oh wait he really didnt do anything but get a suckie from an chick which i give him a high five. Yeah he left the office with a budget surplus, but gawddamn if he sat around and did nothing the whole time its kinda hard to spend money isnt it?

Wait he did enact the FMLA, that was a good thing. Anything else he did? mmmm no not really.

Ever actually come up with a legitmate reason to vote for obama other than "because" ????
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:58 pm

navi I love it keep it up the truth needs to be heard All I have heard out of people is what obama says he will do I want to know who he is where he comes from why he thinks he is deserving of my vote where his money has come from why he says in one of his books if the political area gets messy he will side with Islam I want to know why he doesnt solute the flag why he doesnt always wear the flag on his suits I am all for change but at what price Im just the avg Joe that doesnt want a bad future not trying to attack anyone this is just my .02
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Obama is a great public speaker, he talks a good game, im just curious if he can deliver what he promises. I truly think he is gonna win, but all this tax cuts he talks about then starting new programs with less income doesnt seem to even out even with him raising taxes on the higher income levels.

I personally just not comfortable with voting for someone who wasnt even around the last election. Just up out of nowhere we have obama, and you bring up very legitimate questions about his funding and views from his book. Its sad that alot of the people voting for him dont read more of it, hell half of them havent even taking the time to read his website and see what he plans to do, they are just going off whatever they hear in the grocery line.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Magoo wrote:
navi I love it keep it up the truth needs to be heard All I have heard out of people is what obama says he will do I want to know who he is where he comes from why he thinks he is deserving of my vote where his money has come from why he says in one of his books if the political area gets messy he will side with Islam I want to know why he doesnt solute the flag why he doesnt always wear the flag on his suits I am all for change but at what price Im just the avg Joe that doesnt want a bad future not trying to attack anyone this is just my .02
if you want to know these things you need to look real hard at what America has done around the world and to ourselves in the last eight years, then it will be quite Clear.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Quad looking at what america has done to itself doesnt answer anything he asked

It answers why we are where we are at now, but that also goes back further than 8 years....
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:41 pm

I work in the grocery store so point well taken lol but truthfully all I hear is we need a black president and he will pull out the troops and tax cuts well all I know is the the tax cuts will hit my family hard and I dont care what color my president is and the troops have kept the fight overseas bringem home and we may be fighting the fight here oh ya and I am not for the war but its there and yes we have gotten ourselves in a mess but we cant stop now what about the men and women that have died for the greater good most of those that I know that have fought in the war say they want to keep it up til the job is done and I support them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK THE VOTE
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next