Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_lcapROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Voting_barROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken build songs Audiopipe state crzyblondgrl 80inches crank globe contest disc dollar drive quad stereo 2010 silence world record Johncarr kyle pics records louisiana chef finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROCK THE VOTE

Go down 
+24
aphinney
Fred Sandford
MADCPB
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
ktsstratus
HellRzR
Magoo
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
BBGIC
RichieRich
quad box
TECH114
Crash
supadave
sanman
BillGass
Navi
Johncarr
The_Rowlands
ibbangin
S.L.A.B.
bruce-bruce
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

If USACi picked president. Who would it be
Obama
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_lcap46%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 31 ]
McCain
ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 68

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

who wins.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:53 pm

firespl wrote:
Crash wrote:
I understand the mortages melt down. I disagree that it is all the democrats fault. These loans with there higher interest meant bigger profit for the banks. The bank knew the risk but they were looking for more profit. Which is fine that's great and the America way. But when the loans go bust the banks should take the loss not the American people. McCain is not only want to buy the loans but immediately refinancing them to up to half the value. And the American people will take the loss not the Banks. Banks are fine with these of course. The banks are taking these house's and saleing them at a loss. Why don't they just refinance to terms the people can afford? I know in extreme case the people can't even afford the house at all and that is one your going to have to foreclose on them but a good precnetage of these are ARM that adjusted after two years. The people could afford them maybe tightly but could afford them at the lower percentage rate why don't they refinance them to a lower insterst rate keep the people in there house and save them self's from losing so much money? This is pretty much what Obama has proposed by allowing bankruptcy judges to re do the terms of a first mortgage. They already can re do the terms of your second third or fourth even if it is on different houses.

Twisted Evil Heard today that some banks may be doin this - they will evaluate each of their homes close to foreclosure and try to compromise with the borrower on what kind of loan or payment reduction to keep from foreclosing- I personally voted for obama on the sole fact that he supports union workers and Mcain has publicly stated that if elected he will be going after me and my job ( as a union worker). My take on it is if you make over 250,000 a year you can afford to pay a bit more in taxes and if you are gonna limit your business to 250,000 a year on the basis of not paying any extra taxes then go ahead and that guy that isn't afraid of stoping there will have less traffic on the way to bigger and better things sure he may pay a bit more in taxes. Twisted Evil

ditto, the best mccain could say is we will consult you, obama has laid out a detailed plan on how to help us keep our jobs. like reinstating pla's (pro labor agreements) which bush did away with and unions rely alot on. like investing in projects that couldnt be out sourced like green projects. im not a bandwagon voter, i will vote with who keeps a roof over my head, my family fed, and my bills paid. i have seen a clear cut dirrection from obama, and mccain i havent seen a direction out of him. thats jus my .02 take it for what it is worth. and by the way i have been a long time republican supporter

Last edited by HellRzR on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Having a guy that only has 173 day in office is qualified to run the greatest country in the world?

And why won’t he show his birth certificate? That’s shady!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Greg, his birth certificate is out there. Both sides with the seal visible. His mother being US citizen would make him citizen also.
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.
from gov website http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_609.html

As much as I would love to argue that point against Barry, the law is the law. So even if he wasn't born in HI he is a citizen. Can't argue the facts, unfortunately. I will defend Barry on this one. But his questionable upbringing, education, etc. is certainly a different story.
Here is one example:
http://amboytimes.typepad.com/the_amboy_times/2008/02/obamas-cousin.html
It turns out that Raila Odinga, the communist, who has the support of the muslims who are killing people in Kenya- is Obama's cousin.
His First cousin. Not 12th cousin 4 times removed.

One of Barry's more troubling connections
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Magoo wrote:
I work in the grocery store so point well taken lol but truthfully all I hear is we need a black president and he will pull out the troops and tax cuts well all I know is the the tax cuts will hit my family hard and I dont care what color my president is and the troops have kept the fight overseas bringem home and we may be fighting the fight here oh ya and I am not for the war but its there and yes we have gotten ourselves in a mess but we cant stop now what about the men and women that have died for the greater good most of those that I know that have fought in the war say they want to keep it up til the job is done and I support them!
do you understand not having Bush in office or a hardcore Republican will probably reduce the effort to attack the U.S. ??? much of the World Hates Bush and his policy.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Quad,

What is this based on? Is it based on Clinton having no terrorist attacks on US soil?????? Or Carter not having Muslin extremists hold US citizens hostage?

Oh wait, it's based on all of the terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Twisted Evil I will agree with you that the tie sounds shady but all politicians democrats or republicans if you look hard enough will have some connection to some unsavory people - Take for instance the union banking corp of new york city that was seized and charged with providing materials and money laundering for Nazi Germany during both World Wars- now the President of that bank was Prescot Bush, father to former president bush and grandfather to george w. but yet apparently they were seen fit to be president even having ties to Nazi supporters. As you see the propaganda can shoveled and slung from all directions. Think about it if you look in your friends or aquintances of even family I am pretty sure you'll find a few skeletons you would rather not be associated with but if they are family what can you do about it.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:20 pm

No it's based on Obama is willing to talk 1st. just like Bush is finally trying in his last days, we are on these people turf for oil mainly. when Bush ran for office he said we will not Police the World, wth did we end up doing, stop importing over half the worlds oil let people stay in there own stone age over there and deal with are own problems.
Then let it be known, if you mess with us we will get Mid-Evil on you! i mean your cities people nothing will be off limits for a response to any attack.
even the best minds out there said Do Not Invade Iraq! and if you do Do Not Stay There.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:28 pm

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil I will agree with you that the tie sounds shady but all politicians democrats or republicans if you look hard enough will have some connection to some unsavory people - Take for instance the union banking corp of new york city that was seized and charged with providing materials and money laundering for Nazi Germany during both World Wars- now the President of that bank was Prescot Bush, father to former president bush and grandfather to george w. but yet apparently they were seen fit to be president even having ties to Nazi supporters. As you see the propaganda can shoveled and slung from all directions. Think about it if you look in your friends or aquintances of even family I am pretty sure you'll find a few skeletons you would rather not be associated with but if they are family what can you do about it.Twisted Evil
Yes they had on the other day descendants of former slaves from the McCain plantation down in Ms it was some kind of reunion and McCain's brother comes downs for it, but John McCain refuses to acknowledge that his family was Slave Owners but his other kin does??? the Slave back then took the name of there Owners but if you look at some of them you can see the McCain Bloodline without a Dna test.

Last edited by quad box on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:30 pm

quad box wrote:
Magoo wrote:
I work in the grocery store so point well taken lol but truthfully all I hear is we need a black president and he will pull out the troops and tax cuts well all I know is the the tax cuts will hit my family hard and I dont care what color my president is and the troops have kept the fight overseas bringem home and we may be fighting the fight here oh ya and I am not for the war but its there and yes we have gotten ourselves in a mess but we cant stop now what about the men and women that have died for the greater good most of those that I know that have fought in the war say they want to keep it up til the job is done and I support them!
do you understand not having Bush in office or a hardcore Republican will probably reduce the effort to attack the U.S. ??? much of the World Hates Bush and his policy.

what i am saying is if you stop now we will end up fighting over hear what you think just because someone pull our troops out the extreemist are now going to say they won hell no they will hate us and still want us dead just cuz we are americans
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:37 pm

quad box wrote:
firespl wrote:
Yes they had on the other day descendants of former slaves from the McCain plantation down in Ms it was some kind of reunion and McCain's brother comes downs for it, but John McCain refuses to acknowledge that his family was Slave Owners but his other kin does??? the Slave back then took the name of there Owners but if you look at some of them you can see the McCain Bloodline without a Dna test.
Give me a break there you go making it a race thing I could care less about that its not that obama is black it is that he has ties to radical muslims ... Radical muslims vow to destroy the us from the inside out what is a better way to do that then to start from the presidentsy its not about race its about people trying to kill us as americans sorry i am getting n deeper then I need to
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Dude if you believe that ties to Muslims Bs then you have been brain washed, because the rest of the Country will show you that Tuesday Night.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:12 pm

QuadBox you are all the place with this crap. First you do realize slavery use to be legal (not at all implying it was justified) and dam near every white family can be tied to owning one! Be real bra, you have nothing else to play then this card? That was well in the past. If you are going to use the racism card use it correctly and say anti Obama voters are Muslim Racist, not black Racist. You have nerve even mentioning this when you stated "blacks will vote for Obama just because he is black!". That is Racism idiot!

Second, you say we are on there turf mainly for oil... That is just another water cooler conversation comment, What oil have we manipulated out of this war? None! Man O Man... They are terrorizing the US over BUSH!!?? The dumb fwcks blow there own kind upin the name of there GOD! To be honest I'm an idiot for trying to hold a intelligent conversation with you.

I agree with McCool to, he has next to nothing in experience. Some want to bash McCain because he is old lol, When have we had a Young president?

Last I have not seen one person in this thread state any worth while info backing Obama as asked already. Quit defending him and state proactive information for your candidate!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Thank U. I agree 100%

I love a good open debate and there are plenty of areas to legitimately go after McCain on, however I really haven't seen any of them mentioned here.

Another thing that really scares me is that prior to the economic disaster in the last month the 2 most important issues were the Iraw war and immigration. 2 very serious issues. regardless of your stand on these no one can deny their importance. With the emergence of this economic fallout the former important issues were ignored. Either person will probably pull us out of this mess, I believe that one person can pull us out and develop a solid economy while the other will temporarily mask the problem ans leave us with a long term unstable economy. That's another story though.

After this mess came to a head Barry began pulling away. This is because those that don't truly understand the economy think that all we need is something different and all of this is because of Bush and his policies. As was stated earlier a president can only sign or veto legislation. He doesn't write or pass the laws. He tries to influence what comes his way and that's it. the dems promised everything so great 2 years ago, what have they accomplished? What have they even put forth that could have changed anything that Bush vetoed? I see gas prices that went sky high after the dems got in office. Is that their fault? They promised greatness, I see one of it 2 years later. Same 'ol BS that we've had. i will not defend Repubs as they got complacent and argued amongst themselves when they has the House, Senate and White House. Bush didn't do a good job of keeping his party together and moving forward.

Back to my original point, people are looking at a short term problem (the economy) and forgetting the rest of the issues. Gotta love the focus of the press.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Im writing in Bill Gass!

And Quad what makes you think if Barack wins (which I honestly think he will) its not because people were brainwashed to thinking hes the one to be, look at both sides of your comments before you post.....
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:59 pm

The Economy has been an issue for a long time. The policies that McCain supported have cause some of these issue. McCain deregulated, which caused allot of the problem we are in. Anybody remember Keating 5?

Ties to terrorist what about McCain ties to Gordon liddy? In 1998 Liddy hosted a fundraiser at his house for John McCain's re-election campaign at which guests could have their pictures taken with McCain and Liddy. Sound familiar? These are much more extreme then Bill Ayers. Look at some of the stuff that liddy said. Bill Ayers did some dumb ass Dung Pile back in the 60's when Obama was 8. And now is considered a very prominent man in Chiago and was even Chiago's citizen of the year a couple years back.

McCain is 72 years old he has had 4 bouts with Cancer he choice Palin has his running mate who has said that bombing a abortion clinic is not terrorism. She also said last night that we were at war with Iraq and Iran. She is definitely not qualified.

Has far has Obama not been qualified he has been a state senator, a community organizer, Pres of Harvard law review and a us Senator. McCain has more experience I will give him that but the experience he has is not the experience we need.

I like McCain in 2000 I really did but having learned more and more about him and seeing how eratic he has came He is not fit to be Pres.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Navi wrote:
Im writing in Bill Gass!

And Quad what makes you think if Barack wins (which I honestly think he will) its not because people were brainwashed to thinking hes the one to be, look at both sides of your comments before you post.....

The fact of the matter is they don't have to brain wash us American's don't pay attention. Majorities of American’s do not vote on issue but on who they would rather have a beer with or watch a football game with. This is a sad but true fact.

Also a Majority of American’s said this quote came from the US constitution "From each according to his ability to each according to his needs. " So how much do we really know?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:16 pm

Yeah I remember Keating 5, where they found him doing nothing that deserved more than a slap on the wrist. Big deal.

Everyone prides Obama for not having supported this and that, well no Dung Pile he hasnt been in office long enough for somethings they keep throwing up and even if he was he would just vote present to keep it from coming back on him. You want to talk about how great of a decision maker he is but, yet he cant commit to a yes or no on issues important enough to run through congress? The same issues he is going to have to take a stand on in the white house? What ya gonna do when it comes time for him to decide then and he doesnt have his "present"? to fall back on?

I think it all boils down to being sad that of the millions of people in this country these are the two we have to choose from....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:17 pm

Crash wrote:
Navi wrote:
Im writing in Bill Gass!

The fact of the matter is they don't have to brain wash us American's don't pay attention. Majorities of American’s do not vote on issue but on who they would rather have a beer with or watch a football game with. This is a sad but true fact.

I couldnt agree with you more....
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 pm

The New Republic published an explosive story Saturday evening detailing how John McCain, in all likelihood, leaked information to investigators of the Keating Five scandal that was designed to help his image at the expense of the other four Senators involved.

If the allegation is true -- and TNR makes a healthy case as to its veracity -- it would mean that McCain violated Senate rules and could have been expelled from that body.

"All five senators -- including McCain -- had testified under oath and under the U.S. penal code that the leaks did not come from their camps," Sahil Mahtani reports. "The leaks were also prohibited by rules of the Senate Ethics Committee; according to the rules of the Senate, anyone caught leaking such information could face expulsion from the body."

Yeah so he got a slap on the wrisit that does not mean that is all he should of gotten. How about his pick of Palin how do you all fell about that? Of course none of this matters to me. I looked at there policy't but this gult by assoication and he did this or that is all BS look at there policy's and vote for who you think is best.

Last edited by Crash on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:22 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
QuadBox you are all the place with this crap. First you do realize slavery use to be legal (not at all implying it was justified) and dam near every white family can be tied to owning one! Be real bra, you have nothing else to play then this card? That was well in the past. If you are going to use the racism card use it correctly and say anti Obama voters are Muslim Racist, not black Racist. You have nerve even mentioning this when you stated "blacks will vote for Obama just because he is black!". That is Racism idiot!

Second, you say we are on there turf mainly for oil... That is just another water cooler conversation comment, What oil have we manipulated out of this war? None! Man O Man... They are terrorizing the US over BUSH!!?? The dumb fwcks blow there own kind upin the name of there GOD! To be honest I'm an idiot for trying to hold a intelligent conversation with you.

I agree with McCool to, he has next to nothing in experience. Some want to bash McCain because he is old lol, When have we had a Young president?

Last I have not seen one person in this thread state any worth while info backing Obama as asked already. Quit defending him and state proactive information for your candidate!
once again you jumped the gun! i only respond to the post that everyone can be tied to something, next this is about oil!!! and money and revenge, look at the record profits oft he oil companies lately, do you know who halaburtion is and what they do and who use to run it??? stop seeing my name and jumping the gun!
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:24 pm

I would also like to Ad that if nothing Else Obama can inspire millions. This is very important look at FDR.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Crash wrote:
Navi wrote:
Im writing in Bill Gass!

Also a Majority of American’s said this quote came from the US constitution "From each according to his ability to each according to his needs. " So how much do we really know?
True That!! i have been saying this for awhile.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:31 pm

P.S. there are places on this Earth were people are being wiped out by the tens of thousands, is the U.S. Military there stopping it?? No Because there is no Oil in those regions we should have taken Saddam out in the 1st Gulf war.
did you see Daddy Bush on Tv one day breaking down in tears because of the Mess G.W. Bush has made with Iraq???
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:01 pm

whats their views on nosie ordnece and loud music
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 pm

ktsstratus wrote:
whats their views on nosie ordnece and loud music

Man I knew there was a issue I forgot to ask Obama about at that town hall. lol!
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 pm

I havent heard either one of them speak on that issue
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:32 pm

once agan

m voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America . I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat it. I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $5 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America . I'm voting Democrat because I think the government will do a better job of spending my money than I could. I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq , I know the Islamic terrorists will stop trying to kill us because they'll think we're a good and decent country. I'm voting Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years if I don't start riding a bicycle, build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels. I'm voting Democrat because I believe businesses in America should not be allowed to make profits. Businesses should just break even and give the rest to the government so politicians and bureaucrats can redistribute the money the way they think it should be redistributed. I'm voting Democrat because I believe guns, and not the people misusing them, are the cause of crimes and killings. I'm voting Democrat because oil companies' 9% profit on a gallon of gas are obscene, but government taxes of 18% on the same gallon of gas are just fine. I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every few months to suit some fringe element that could never get their agenda past voters. I'm voting Democrat because illegal aliens are not criminals, are not sucking up resources through government aid, hospital services, education, or social service, but are just people trying to make a better life by coming to America illegally. We can't blame them for that, can we? I'm voting Democrat because now I can now marry whoever/whatever I want, so I've decided to marry my horse. I'm voting Democrat because I want to pay higher taxes-- just like the Europeans. I'm voting Democrat because I want the Government to Nationalize healthcare, so I can wait for months to get an MRI or have a special procedure done.

Makes ya wonder why anyone would ever vote Republican, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:36 pm

nice to be able to voice your own opinion uhh Greg but its just that your opinion the American people will vote and elect a new President, and there isnt anything we can do about it except hope its the one you want in office.

the graveyards have had more affect on elections letely than those alive.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 pm

firespl wrote:
Crash wrote:
I understand the mortages melt down. I disagree that it is all the democrats fault. These loans with there higher interest meant bigger profit for the banks. The bank knew the risk but they were looking for more profit. Which is fine that's great and the America way. But when the loans go bust the banks should take the loss not the American people. McCain is not only want to buy the loans but immediately refinancing them to up to half the value. And the American people will take the loss not the Banks. Banks are fine with these of course. The banks are taking these house's and saleing them at a loss. Why don't they just refinance to terms the people can afford? I know in extreme case the people can't even afford the house at all and that is one your going to have to foreclose on them but a good precnetage of these are ARM that adjusted after two years. The people could afford them maybe tightly but could afford them at the lower percentage rate why don't they refinance them to a lower insterst rate keep the people in there house and save them self's from losing so much money? This is pretty much what Obama has proposed by allowing bankruptcy judges to re do the terms of a first mortgage. They already can re do the terms of your second third or fourth even if it is on different houses.

Twisted Evil Heard today that some banks may be doin this - they will evaluate each of their homes close to foreclosure and try to compromise with the borrower on what kind of loan or payment reduction to keep from foreclosing- I personally voted for obama on the sole fact that he supports union workers and Mcain has publicly stated that if elected he will be going after me and my job ( as a union worker). My take on it is if you make over 250,000 a year you can afford to pay a bit more in taxes and if you are gonna limit your business to 250,000 a year on the basis of not paying any extra taxes then go ahead and that guy that isn't afraid of stoping there will have less traffic on the way to bigger and better things sure he may pay a bit more in taxes. Twisted Evil

well said man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:13 pm

BillGass wrote:
IB - McCain doesn't lack eloquence or the deliverance of a message. What he does lack is the media delivering his messages. He did fail in the elections when he had many opportunities to put more of his plans out there and call Barry out on some of his ways. That is McCain's bad in the debates.

It amazes me that Barry isn't walking away with this by 15+ points with the media support that he receives. If you truly watch multiple networks and read multiple media sources you will see that McCain is favored by only a handful of newspapers across the country, talk radio and Fox. Beyond that, he is bashed constantly, receives little praise and Barry is portrayed as the messiah.

Damnit, somehow I got on a media rant now. I have had problems with the media for some time and serious issues stemming back to the Afghan invasion. I am 100% for freedom of speech, however the media gets away with too much BS while hiding behind the 1st amendment. My example, when you are an embedded reporter at war, you don't say 'we're heading south on I-29 coming up on St Joe. We're going to roll right through St. Joe as we don't anticipate any resistance there. Intelligence reports a stronghold around Platte City that will slow us down a little on our way to our rendezvous with Beta company at KCI.'
That was the kind of BS going on when we invaded Afghanistan. Similar crap in Iraq. The reports were that Saddam watched out news networks for his intelligence. GREAT! Our media supplies the enemy with the intelligence. Probably how Bin Laden managed to get to dug in somewhere, he knew when we were coming, where we were coming from, where we were going etc.
During previous wars reporters made the same types of reports, however they didn't have brief case satellite transmitters that could go live from virtually anywhere on the planet. I can remember Geraldo drawing a fricking map in the sand while he was talking, describing the movements of the group that he was with and where they were going.

Anyway, back to elections. No one can tell me that they truly believe that McCain receives a fair shake from the media. Bush never did either. It's amazing that he ever won, let alone twice.

I'll start another issue that I have with how this election is being ran. Where the F did this super early voting come from? Absentee voting, I remember forever but walking into polling places to vote weeks early? Look at the polls today, they are much closer than there were 2 weeks ago. Barry was driving people to the polls early, I would too in his shoes, but is it right? I think not. By the time Tuesday rolls around how many people will regret voting early? There may be no way to tell this but I am curious. Let's say that a major revelation came out this weekend about either person. It's too late for your vote, you cast it weeks ago.

I am done ranting. Chew on all that, I gotta get ready for work. I will check back in tonight. This has been one of my favorite threads on this forum. Let's continue to keep it clean, fun and interesting.

you a dam fool bill,just admit you dont want a black man as president.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK THE VOTE   ROCK THE VOTE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK THE VOTE
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next