Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe stereo quad state Johncarr chef 2010 record songs crank dollar finals drive crzyblondgrl contest 80inches kyle silence world disc broken records pics build louisiana globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?

Go down 
+33
AudioAnonymous
RitcheyRich
djman37
Tom
gtmassive
KickerRex
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
El Jimador
gameoverstreeta
memphis_yota
BillGass
slumpinhonda
05gliguy
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
2003f150
Team Big'Un
Johncarr
sicweasel
zacdavis
aphinney
TECH114
bigbass140
Nice
Magoo
sanman
scionsoloxb
rd s10
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

who this the unmand Dung Pile is bs
yes
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 40 ]
no
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says

"Topic Name Edited by USACI"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 pm

Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
WOW I didn't know people gained that much. There is a diff of .2 DB for me manned
Yeah, O.K.Suspect

I guess I need a big mike monkey to get a big gain Suspect bounce
He drives a CRX and cries alot.

Kinda like a guy with a ford who wines and cries Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
over tuning your enclosure id say so in this sport......like id get my box peaked at port lengths and not gain much man or unmanned then id do it half assed and gain a ton manned

I guess it is better overtuned. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:02 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
WOW I didn't know people gained that much. There is a diff of .2 DB for me manned
Yeah, O.K.Suspect

I guess I need a big mike monkey to get a big gain Suspect bounce
He drives a CRX and cries alot.

Kinda like a guy with a ford who wines and cries Suspect
What has he cried about?
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Well I think if this is a rule, and is gonna be enforced, If you put the mic on the drivers side, you then must in return operate the radio from the pass side, no one on same side as mic.

a agree if anyone is aloud in the car should be other side of mic
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:25 pm

tommk90 wrote:
Seems to me that the people really making a stink about losing the mic monkeys are just pissed because they lost an easy db or 2.

For myself I really don't care, I actually lose with somebody on the same side as the mic. Not that I really have usaci shows in my area anyways. Sad

But back to the topic at hand, the people who are in favor of the rules seem to be the guys that will just work harder and make up for the loss in scores. The people pissing and moaning are just looking for another way to manipulate the sensor.

All this talk about tubes, mic monkeys, "broken" seat brackets, removing vents, playing test tones with a beat over them for SB, etc. makes usaci seem like nothing but a bunch of rule benders/breakers. And to top it off nobody cares about the integrity of this sport (or their own integrity) until after they are busted.

Sure it is a bit of bad timing on usaci's part, but you guys should have seen something like this coming. It seems as though others have been prepared for it. Were the rest of you just hoping that nobody would notice? I thought the whole mic monkey thing was a joke from the first time I saw it. Nobody needs to be in the car during a 160+ db burp, it's pointless and dangerous....unless, of course, you know that it's good for a 2dB gain.

agree 100%
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:56 am

Tommyk90 man all this negativity and aint even in usaci so ure opinion is pointless to me.

louder in the other org so you take 2 little 10's run about 20k watts to them and you dont expect to be loud wtf Nice you little "Female dog" I am tired of you and have bene for a long ass time. All I ever see out of you is you running your mouth, and running good competitors down when you aint even a subpar competitor.

we do numbers on limited power in USACI period.

the main differance is we open the door to create a vent this is where we get loud, and does a monkey help yup sure does.
this aint like having both doors closed and going all out thats over in drag not here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 am

sanman wrote:
Tommyk90 man all this negativity and aint even in usaci so ure opinion is pointless to me.

louder in the other org so you take 2 little 10's run about 20k watts to them and you dont expect to be loud wtf Nice you little "Female dog" I am tired of you and have bene for a long ass time. All I ever see out of you is you running your mouth, and running good competitors down when you aint even a subpar competitor.

the main differance is we open the door to create a vent this is where we get loud, and does a monkey help yup sure does.
this aint like having both doors closed and going all out thats over in drag not here.

I'm not sure if that entire post was pointed at me?

My opinion may be pointless to you, but as someone on the outside of all the drama in usaci, I think I have a valid point. Sometimes it takes someone on the outside looking in to show everyone the error in their ways.

Limited power? More like "we'll rate this what we want until someone protests it" limited. Come on now. 4 ohm amp ratings are a crock of sh*t, everyone knows that besides usaci apparently.

But lets not get this thread off track. It's about the point of a mic monkey. All it does is increase your score at the risk of someone else's health. Why have a mic monkey? Just so you get an extra 2 dB you don't want to work for? Honestly i'm surprised usaci let this go as long as they did. Any other means of manipulating the sensor for a higher score is illegal, but this slides by for so many years because???
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:18 am

cant really compare the two orgs if ya ask me one is done one way the other is done another way.........why try to compare which is better when both get just as loud as the other just done in another way..........numbers are bigger over here cuz they are outlaw if drag did it outlaw then numbers would be the same one uses less cone and more power other uses more cone and less power so either way you can get loud Usaci is about building the most EFFICIENT design For the win some amp ratings are waht they are thats whats part of this org finding the right amps to use that fit your class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:23 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
some amp ratings are waht they are thats whats part of this org finding the right amps to use that fit your class

That's one thing I never liked with the rules. In most cases you are really limited on the amps you can run, especially if you are going for records/championships.

Every year something happens, whether a new amp comes out or another amp gets protested. Don't you guys in the lower classes get sick of buying new amps every year because some company trys to circumvent the rules?

Streetbeat was a great idea and was the only format I would really participate in at a usaci show, but that got just as bad as outlaw in terms of certain vehicles/installs becoming dominant.

Sure, the old saying is "you gotta pay to play", but I was under the impression that SB was designed to get EVERYONE involved, no matter the vehicle. Seems as though it just turned into a 30 second deathmatch involving the same vehicles that dominate the SPL lanes.

Alas, I'm rambling about other issues again. Smile
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 am

the only amps i ever had issues with ratings being Bogus were the DD Z1s they screwed me last year.....i was planning on 4 for finals but they got protested then i had to rush and sell them and buy new ones that fit the class........i have amps now that i dont see being protested.

as for SB that got out of hand last year but it was only its 2nd year out i believe......people will try and push things that dont have many rules then you add rules from there......those cds are banned this year now its more of a challenge where you have to find songs that will work best with your setup and vehicle
Back to top Go down
El Jimador
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:55 am

Kinda sad to see "Outlaw SPL" go away, cuz thats exactly whats happening, but yet it won't be legal either so what shall we call it.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:39 am

El Jimador wrote:
Kinda sad to see "Outlaw SPL" go away, cuz thats exactly whats happening, but yet it won't be legal either so what shall we call it.

regulated spl
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:16 am

[

Streetbeat was a great idea and was the only format I would really participate in at a usaci show, but that got just as bad as outlaw in terms of certain vehicles/installs becoming dominant.

Sure, the old saying is "you gotta pay to play", but I was under the impression that SB was designed to get EVERYONE involved, no matter the vehicle. Seems as though it just turned into a 30 second deathmatch involving the same vehicles that dominate the SPL lanes.

Alas, I'm rambling about other issues again. Smile[/quote]

Im not sure what you mean about certain cars dominating the lanes sb1 and s2 was won by a rex 2 s-10 and a geo trackers was top 3 in sb3 a mazda truck and nissan or somthing was sb4 sorry javier cant remember what type of car you own. and sb5 was I think a van i know a chevy big van took second in sb5 so where is the vehicle domination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am

Magoo wrote:

Im not sure what you mean about certain cars dominating the lanes sb1 and s2 was won by a rex 2 s-10 and a geo trackers was top 3 in sb3 a mazda truck and nissan or somthing was sb4 sorry javier cant remember what type of car you own. and sb5 was I think a van i know a chevy big van took second in sb5 so where is the vehicle domination.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't crx's and s10's dominate the SPL lanes as well?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:42 am

Holly ish...This is spl we are talking about right....People go out and get what it takes to win. That will never change. Its competition. Just cause you have one dont mean you will win. Dont want competition, should stick to tinker toys or playdo
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:42 am

Damn bruce put it out there the truth stands, the man has spoken praise the lord o wait i say ditto jocolor
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 pm

I LOVE THE UNMANED RULE
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 pm

well love is a strong word but aight then jocolor
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:27 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 pm

someone tell me a vrhice that gains 2db's

Tommy if you think a crx/s10 (wich I have noticed is 2 vehicles you dont care for) gains 2db's in the kick bro you are sadly mistaken.

a db sure ill give you that the funny thing is alot of you naysayers seem to think this is giving you ana dvantage, but most of us already test unmanned well

good luck, and next year yall can "Female dog" about something else and have it changed as well when it doesnt work for you.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:40 pm

We test unprotected I mean there is no one in the van lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 pm

guess noone remembers Sisco/Hughes they ran in the lanes with noone in the crx and still did 163 lol like I said good luck to those who thought you gained an advantage
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm

sanman wrote:

You being tired of me is your problem.Rolling Eyes May I suggest a good energy drink? Just because someone has a different opinion then you do, you always go on the attack. You really need to seek professional help before someone ends it for you. This post has been civil and then here you come with the personal attacks.
Be glad you are where you are. With that attitude if you lived around my way, you would have been taken out a longtime ago.
Seriously, you got issues.
Folks on here seem to let you say what you want to them. I told you I have no fear of you. I worked with the mentally deranged and the dregs of society for 21 years. To me your just another idiot.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:

You being tired of me is your problem.Rolling Eyes May I suggest a good energy drink? Just because someone has a different opinion then you do, you always go on the attack. You really need to seek professional help before someone ends it for you. This post has been civil and then here you come with the personal attacks.
Be glad you are where you are. With that attitude if you lived around my way, you would have been taken out a longtime ago.
Seriously, you got issues.
Folks on here seem to let you say what you want to them. I told you I have no fear of you. I worked with the mentally deranged and the dregs of society for 21 years. To me your just another idiot.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:26 pm

look you racist homo around your way huh im a white boii from the heart of cleavland, and around there if your real you survive, and if your fake you dont, last huh thats where you wouldnt last. I hear this and that from you, and how in th other org you did this or know that person. I will explain something toy uo right here and now your not looked up to because of who you know or what they did, but rather for what you do yourself, and ill admit I run my mouth but I also compete, and im a tad bit better than the majority this you cant stand cause it does mean im better you live it up.

you want drag take ure ass back there where you had it handed to you, because thats what will happen here you have created such a hate for yourself that most will do what ever it takes to domintae you, or maybe you love to be domintaed by men.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:30 pm

plus we in the Mid west so we are ALL crazy......i thinks its da corn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Nice, be nice. Personal attacks will not be tolerated
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 pm

[
I worked with the mentally deranged and the dregs of society for 21 years. To me your just another idiot.[/quote]

I dont ever remember seeing you or having you work directly with me so you havent worked with the craziest and remember you are talking to my teammate Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 pm

I smell a ban coming on with all them Personal attacks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:45 pm

sanman wrote:
someone tell me a vrhice that gains 2db's

Tommy if you think a crx/s10 (wich I have noticed is 2 vehicles you dont care for) gains 2db's in the kick bro you are sadly mistaken.

a db sure ill give you that the funny thing is alot of you naysayers seem to think this is giving you ana dvantage, but most of us already test unmanned well

good luck, and next year yall can "Female dog" about something else and have it changed as well when it doesnt work for you.

You sure like to assume things don't you? Just remember what happens when you ASS-U-ME. In this case mainly just U.

I own a first gen s-10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next