Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank crzyblondgrl silence kyle world finals songs records louisiana dollar chef disc Audiopipe quad 80inches record state 2010 pics build contest broken stereo Johncarr globe drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?

Go down 
+33
AudioAnonymous
RitcheyRich
djman37
Tom
gtmassive
KickerRex
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
El Jimador
gameoverstreeta
memphis_yota
BillGass
slumpinhonda
05gliguy
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
2003f150
Team Big'Un
Johncarr
sicweasel
zacdavis
aphinney
TECH114
bigbass140
Nice
Magoo
sanman
scionsoloxb
rd s10
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

who this the unmand Dung Pile is bs
yes
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_lcap51%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 40 ]
no
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says

"Topic Name Edited by USACI"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:22 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Can they sit in the car on the same side as mic?

If the mic is on the drivers side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Johncarr wrote:
Just wondering if someone been caught cheating of any sort?? Embarassed

Yes - no. There have been several "questionable" issues.

Does this apply to SB classes Arrow Question

yes.

Driver only allowed in SB classes scratch

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 pm

What about the globe?
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:57 pm

If we can make our own jig what is the rules about that cuz I could find a 300 lb dummy weld a rod 2 his leg and call it good or a number of other things it would b nice 2 know b4 my team heds 2 the next show also EVERY show bettr enforce this from know on if its a rule for finals every show and every show promoter its going 2 b a big issue at everyshow
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Magoo wrote:
Ok sum of u don't fn get it nice zack anyways its not the fn rule its the fn timing the rule is what it is but runs have been done records have been set points have been won but according 2 zack those ppl have all cheated cuz the rule has been out well zack bs this week is the 1st that I've been told by ralph that is is a official rule and will b enforced at finals and that what people r pissed about start it n 09 and its all good now do u fn get it its not cuz dbs willb lost its timing

dude are you f@#ing retarded? where did I say anybody cheated? Take your learning disability back to school and learn some comprehension skills.

But yeah, I do agree with you that the timing here sucks really bad and this rule should have been better displayed so everyone would've known about it sooner than now. But honestly this issue was brought up months ago and Ralph stated then that NO mic minkey's would be allowed at finals.

I don't understand why you're attacking me...but don't get mad at me because I pay attention and you missed the memo.

Last edited by zacdavis on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 pm

when can we see the new rules I need to know what rules are changing at finals
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 pm

Thanks Ralph!!

When can we see a pic or two of any jig made or considered??
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

USACI wrote:
1. Competitors can use their own jig and are encouraged to do so.
2. Driver may still set in the car as long as the SPL score allows per current USACI rules and hearing protection is used.

I think this part of using your own jig need some refinement. What is stopping someone from make a jig of any shape and size that takes up space. It will definitely need more clarification.

Also, What happen to the member committee?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Zach I'm not attacking u. U stated that u knew it was a rule well then in fact if it has been a rule all this time then if u don't follow a rule u cheated period. That is what I was saying. I am stating how retarded this is the timing etc I was making it very clear no diability here but I could be crazy
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm

[quote="TECH114"]
USACI wrote:

I think this part of using your own jig need some refinement. What is stopping someone from make a jig of any shape and size that takes up space. It will definitely need more clarification.

My point exactly!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm

TECH114 wrote:
USACI wrote:
2. Driver may still set in the car as long as the SPL score allows per current USACI rules and hearing protection is used.

Actually this can be answered by a rule thats been in place for years...It states that any object or build that is intended to manipulate the score or mic-will deemed illegal.
When we build the jig I suppose its up to ourselves to use discretion because it'll be up to a judge to determine whether or not its a legal jig.
So building it as minimal as possible is key.

...adding a dummy or box or somethin like that...we all know that'd be to increase the score n we know thats against the rules.

Last edited by zacdavis on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Magoo wrote:
Zach I'm not attacking u. U stated that u knew it was a rule well then in fact if it has been a rule all this time then if u don't follow a rule u cheated period. That is what I was saying. I am stating how retarded this is the timing etc I was making it very clear no diability here but I could be crazy

Well either way regardless of what we say about this or that we both agree that this rule should have been better displayed so everyone would have known about it more easily.

This rule change should have been a sticky months ago.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 pm

I agree as do most that I have talked 2 so I vote 4 waiting til next season if that could b possible if not theb please put out a clear outline of the rule and the jig
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Well I think if this is a rule, and is gonna be enforced, If you put the mic on the drivers side, you then must in return operate the radio from the pass side, no one on same side as mic.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Well I think if this is a rule, and is gonna be enforced, If you put the mic on the drivers side, you then must in return operate the radio from the pass side, no one on same side as mic.
X2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:20 pm

X3 we just need a clearification on this NEW rule and the jig asap!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:00 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:

Cool
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:12 pm

hell if the point is to stop cheating then why is anyone in the car?
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Why are you so upset?
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:32 pm

i think it the person right to sit in the cars. numbers are the problem ppl will still get louder. that is one of the reason i chose usaci over drag....
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

this orginazation is nothing like drag and i feel we are heading in that direction. im done venting lets get the new rules posted and start testing
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm

so say i put the mic on the drivers side and close the door i can sit on that side of the car?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm

If they are trying to get away from people possibly meesin with anything, then probably not. you wont be allowed to be on same side as mic
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 pm

zac so ure saying that it has been a rule that noone should be in the vehicle to munuipulate the score this whole time is that right??????
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:06 pm

great didnt want to be in super mod for welding in a jig lol
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Sanman bcareful he might think ur fn retarted or have a learning disability cuz u r anilizing what he stated!!!! Sorry I have a few screws loose and can't control mymouth oooopppss!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:34 pm

ahh zac knows me he knows my mental
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:36 pm

ALso we would need to look at the rule regauding seats if this is the case, people just make brackets allow the seat to slide all the way forward to the dash. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:14 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
ALso we would need to look at the rule regauding seats if this is the case, people just make brackets allow the seat to slide all the way forward to the dash. Just a thought.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:

Might've seem that in a mod van or 2. but i Can't tHink of whose vAn had seat RaiLs that wEre modded to SlidE the SeaT to thE daSh.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next