Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record kyle build crank globe quad stereo crzyblondgrl world finals broken records pics 2010 Johncarr disc drive chef songs louisiana 80inches contest silence state dollar Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?

Go down 
+33
AudioAnonymous
RitcheyRich
djman37
Tom
gtmassive
KickerRex
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
El Jimador
gameoverstreeta
memphis_yota
BillGass
slumpinhonda
05gliguy
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
2003f150
Team Big'Un
Johncarr
sicweasel
zacdavis
aphinney
TECH114
bigbass140
Nice
Magoo
sanman
scionsoloxb
rd s10
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

who this the unmand Dung Pile is bs
yes
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_lcap51%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 40 ]
no
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says

"Topic Name Edited by USACI"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm

It wasnt against the rules, and it was oked, so more power to them, but this will be the next big thing, just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm

or a festiva lol
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Those might've been seat backs, not tracks.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Just a little broken is all they were.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm

so what if i brought my pie can i put her in there HEHE j/k
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Pie can't hold mikes.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 pm

mikes?? sure they can but i think they prefer Miller instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Seems to me that the people really making a stink about losing the mic monkeys are just pissed because they lost an easy db or 2.

For myself I really don't care, I actually lose with somebody on the same side as the mic. Not that I really have usaci shows in my area anyways. Sad

But back to the topic at hand, the people who are in favor of the rules seem to be the guys that will just work harder and make up for the loss in scores. The people pissing and moaning are just looking for another way to manipulate the sensor.

All this talk about tubes, mic monkeys, "broken" seat brackets, removing vents, playing test tones with a beat over them for SB, etc. makes usaci seem like nothing but a bunch of rule benders/breakers. And to top it off nobody cares about the integrity of this sport (or their own integrity) until after they are busted.

Sure it is a bit of bad timing on usaci's part, but you guys should have seen something like this coming. It seems as though others have been prepared for it. Were the rest of you just hoping that nobody would notice? I thought the whole mic monkey thing was a joke from the first time I saw it. Nobody needs to be in the car during a 160+ db burp, it's pointless and dangerous....unless, of course, you know that it's good for a 2dB gain.

Last edited by tommk90 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Very well put. Some guys are really taking it hard.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Seems more like the people who are for the no mic monkeys don't even compete in USACi
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Rules are Rules.........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
Seems more like the people who are for the no mic monkeys don't even compete in USACi

Unfortunately you are right about that in my case. I don't have any shows in my area that I could attend, but I think that's beside the point.

The only reason for mic monkeys was to see an easy gain on the mic. They really served no other purpose. A little stand can hold the mic in place.

Can you really justify having them in there for any other reason besides gaining a few dB?

Last edited by tommk90 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm

memphis_yota wrote:

x2
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 pm

tommk90 wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

Unfortunately you are right about that in my case. I don't have any shows in my area that I could attend, but I think that's beside the point.

The only reason for mic monkeys was to see an easy gain on the mic. They really served no other purpose. A little stand can hold the mic in place.

Can you really justify having them in there for any other reason besides gaining a few dB?
This is one of the things that seperates us from other orgs. Only beef I see anyone having about the new rule is timing.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
They do have opinions like you though.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:43 pm

Nice wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
They do have opinions like you though.
And all these people are saying we are looking out for the welfare of USACi. If that is the case compete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
tommk90 wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

This is one of the things that seperates us from other orgs. Only beef I see anyone having about the new rule is timing.

I honestly wouldn't be proud to be a competitor in an org. that uses a human to manipulate scores.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:48 pm

tommk90 wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
tommk90 wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

I honestly wouldn't be proud to be a competitor in an org. that uses a human to manipulate scores.
Guess that's why there are other orgs.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm

And guess that's why they're generally louder.
BTW, I do both.
No disrespect to anyone but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:59 pm

WOW I didn't know people gained that much. There is a diff of .2 DB for me manned
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Nice wrote:
And guess that's why they're generally louder.
BTW, I do both.
No disrespect to anyone but it is what it is.

Depends on what classes your talkin bout.........and we do things COMPLETELY diff over here than in the other orgs DIFF RULES
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 pm

TECH114 wrote:
WOW I didn't know people gained that much. There is a diff of .2 DB for me manned

all in tuning u tune tooo much u dont gain as much tune very little and gain a ton
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Yeah, O.K.Suspect
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Yeah, O.K.Suspect

my car was same way at finals thats why i found that over tuning causes this
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Yeah, O.K.Suspect

I guess I need a big mike monkey to get a big gain Suspect bounce
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Yeah, O.K.Suspect

my car was same way at finals thats why i found that over tuning causes this

Is there such a thing as over tuning Timmay?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:53 pm

over tuning your enclosure id say so in this sport......like id get my box peaked at port lengths and not gain much man or unmanned then id do it half assed and gain a ton manned
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:54 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
Yeah, O.K.Suspect

I guess I need a big mike monkey to get a big gain Suspect bounce
He drives a CRX and cries alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next