Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state 80inches silence crzyblondgrl quad record contest Audiopipe songs build globe Johncarr pics finals disc records chef stereo dollar louisiana crank 2010 kyle drive broken world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?

Go down 
+33
AudioAnonymous
RitcheyRich
djman37
Tom
gtmassive
KickerRex
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
El Jimador
gameoverstreeta
memphis_yota
BillGass
slumpinhonda
05gliguy
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
2003f150
Team Big'Un
Johncarr
sicweasel
zacdavis
aphinney
TECH114
bigbass140
Nice
Magoo
sanman
scionsoloxb
rd s10
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

who this the unmand Dung Pile is bs
yes
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_lcap51%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 40 ]
no
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_lcap49%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says

"Topic Name Edited by USACI"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:48 pm

affraid FOOOOOO SHOOOOO affraid
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm

so your saying you have a first gen s10 that gains 2db in the kick is that right????????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:29 pm

and for the record i assumed cause you didnt offer the information, and you just sounded like someone who got stomped by one of the mentioned vehicles
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:43 pm

Sanman thought I would let u know I got a pm from mr nice saying "hey bud screw you and ur team mate" well with that being u and others on the largest team in usaci thought I would make it publuc since he couldnt
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm

That's not the worst that I have said to him and he has responded accordingly.
By you making a p.m. public, what do you look like? What size is your team dress? queen
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:06 pm

yeah Magoo you remember going to the zooo and seeing the dont feed the animals signs well it applies here man let him die out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:07 pm

sanman wrote:
so your saying you have a first gen s10 that gains 2db in the kick is that right????????

Didn't say that at all. Actually if you go through my posts I mentioned that I lose with somebody on the same side as the mic.

Perhaps I just didn't have the proper setup to gain at all with somebody on that side.

Then again, my truck isn't the same as the ones that yourself and others use. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 pm

sanman wrote:
yeah Magoo you remember going to the zooo and seeing the dont feed the animals signs well it applies here man let him die out
Yeah, Magoo, let it go. Now go change your pannies you sweet team snitchin honey.queen
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:27 pm

Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:
Yeah, Magoo, let it go. Now go change your pannies you sweet team snitchin honey.queen

ur an ****.............but wat jeff said magoo let him make afool outta himself ima give ya a call

edited
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:

ur an ***.............but wat jeff said magoo let him make afool outta himself ima give ya a call

yeh this guy needs to go , just looking for problems with anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Mods are trying to maintain some civility here. Smack is cool, just lets not get personal Rather than policing, we are trying to keep the peace

Duel in the lanes, not here

Don

Last edited by usacise on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Hawaii?????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:41 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:58 pm

usacise wrote:
Mods are trying to maintain some civility here. Smack is cool, just lets not get personal Rather than policing, we are trying to keep the peace

Duel in the lanes, not here

Don

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Ok don my appologize
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:17 pm

sunny No problem Magoo sunny
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm

can we all grow up a bit everyone one looks like a kid here. rules got changed. they happen in other orgs also. it sucks, it happens, lets move one. and get loud!!!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 pm

gameoverstreeta wrote:
can we all grow up a bit everyone one looks like a kid here. rules got changed. they happen in other orgs also. it sucks, it happens, lets move one. and get loud!!!

X a million
Back to top Go down
Mr. Singh the Idiot
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mr. Singh the Idiot

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:44 pm

You guys are too funny.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 pm

gameoverstreeta wrote:
X infinity..
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Singh the Idiot
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mr. Singh the Idiot

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 am

drunken
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 am

done moved on and have my jig done .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 am

gameoverstreeta wrote:
cheers
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:14 am

Move on its a dead horse already damn jocolor they will change the rules whether you "Female dog" or not get a van you wont need a monkey lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:05 pm

gameoverstreeta wrote:

X100
Back to top Go down
gtmassive
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
gtmassive

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Mr. Singh the Idiot wrote:
You guys are too funny.

What do u mean that they are funny MR NICE aren't u involve in it also...
This screen name suit u IDIOT...

Guys MR SINGH THE IDIOT is NICE...So don't be fool.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tom

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:
Tommyk90 man all this negativity and aint even in usaci so ure opinion is pointless to me.

louder in the other org so you take 2 little 10's run about 20k watts to them and you dont expect to be loud wtf Nice you little "Female dog" I am tired of you and have bene for a long ass time. All I ever see out of you is you running your mouth, and running good competitors down when you aint even a subpar competitor.

we do numbers on limited power in USACI period.

the main differance is we open the door to create a vent this is where we get loud, and does a monkey help yup sure does.
this aint like having both doors closed and going all out thats over in drag not here.
You being tired of me is your problem.Rolling Eyes May I suggest a good energy drink? Just because someone has a different opinion then you do, you always go on the attack. You really need to seek professional help before someone ends it for you. This post has been civil and then here you come with the personal attacks.
Be glad you are where you are. With that attitude if you lived around my way, you would have been taken out a longtime ago.
Seriously, you got issues.
Folks on here seem to let you say what you want to them. I told you I have no fear of you. I worked with the mentally deranged and the dregs of society for 21 years. To me your just another idiot.

And your just another douche old man Exclamation
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:55 pm

well hello there old thread farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:08 pm

unmanned FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next