Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef kyle pics 2010 broken finals drive crank world records disc globe build Johncarr stereo songs state 80inches quad dollar silence record Audiopipe crzyblondgrl louisiana contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?

Go down 
+33
AudioAnonymous
RitcheyRich
djman37
Tom
gtmassive
KickerRex
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
El Jimador
gameoverstreeta
memphis_yota
BillGass
slumpinhonda
05gliguy
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
2003f150
Team Big'Un
Johncarr
sicweasel
zacdavis
aphinney
TECH114
bigbass140
Nice
Magoo
sanman
scionsoloxb
rd s10
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

who this the unmand Dung Pile is bs
yes
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_lcap51%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_rcap
 51% [ 40 ]
no
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_lcap49%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Vote_rcap
 49% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Empty
PostSubject: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

like it says

"Topic Name Edited by USACI"
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 pm

i think this is some bs changing th rules cause certin ppl dont like ppl siiting in cars.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 pm

not that it will matter what we think. i think its CRAP!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 pm

next thing we know we mic will be on the dash/ car off/ and doors close
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
not that it will matter what we think. i think its CRAP!

your right this should of been a vote at a members meeting
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:44 pm

how the f can u have a sb car with no one in it wtf
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 pm

lol one of the best points i have seen yet
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm

I agree I don't like it or the direction the rules seem 2 b going I will say this rules r rules we have 2 follow them but u don't change the rules right b4 finals after records have been set etc... I think the organization should take a listen 2 us we pay 2 do this sport we r ur customer and we should have a say this should b a vote. Vote don't dictate and definatly not b4 finals.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Some guys use podiums for Bass Race but I don't know if the rule covers Street Beat.
I think guys are upset that their numbers would go down without a "monkey".
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

ok nice you dont seem to ubderstand what the deal is here

if you build an actual drag racing car as in hit the track every weekend, and was told you could not sit in it during the run cause its to fast would you be happy.

I told you numbers go down all around, that means it affects everyone not just some.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm

How does it affect the ones who don't use a "monkey", or does everyone at finals use a "monkey"?
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:46 pm

doesn't really matter to me since i run everything out of the car, but i do think it should be an option if you want to either be in the car or have someone in it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm

The outlaw thing is going away.. It's starting to look like other organization.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:54 pm

lol...guys guys guys....doesnt matter ralph...make up the rules...some of us dont care...we will still run it and dont care what you do either way...just let us know asap
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 am

EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

This is the smartest decision Ralph has made in recent years regarding rules.

Not only for us, but USACi's liabilities.
You guys are going to love this new rule, no more having to find the same person while testing, or having to be certain he's sitting in the exact same position as the last test...this will allow for us to have a much more controlled testing environment.

All of us will have lower scores yes but the key word there is all of us will be affected by this so who cares.

The only problem I see with this is that when he made this known months and months ago, He should have kept it in a sticky.
I've known about this since the spring/summer time. He told us quite a while back, maybe nobody listened.

I also agree competitors need some clarification as to whether or not they're able to build their own jigs. As long as they're not built to manipulate the mic in any fashion I don't see why this would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:41 am

what happened to the key phrase of usaci If it isn't fun, it isn't uasci

Where has the fun gone? Everything is so technical if i was a new to the sport i wouldn't see any fun in this. Whats fun about a jig? FUN is cramming your friends in the car and watch them suffer lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.innovative-audio.com
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:07 am

Just wondering if someone been caught cheating of any sort?? Embarassed

Does this apply to SB classes Arrow Question

Driver only allowed in SB classes scratch
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 am

guys....WOW....READ.....

the driver can be inside.....just the mic monkey cant....there is a good 5-10 db difference from the kick to the other side...
and it has already been said that the driver CAN be inside...wow..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:37 am

5-10db differance Andrew come on now man thats not true at all in fact some people even zac metered on the driverside because it was louder if not the same.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:41 am

One of oue vehicles meters better on drivers side
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:55 am

My truck is 1.3 louder on the drivers side!!! Mic Monkeys help my score but I can do it with just me in there if that is the rule. I do like having people in there for street beat just to watch them cringe.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 am

Ok sum of u don't fn get it nice zack anyways its not the fn rule its the fn timing the rule is what it is but runs have been done records have been set points have been won but according 2 zack those ppl have all cheated cuz the rule has been out well zack bs this week is the 1st that I've been told by ralph that is is a official rule and will b enforced at finals and that what people r pissed about start it n 09 and its all good now do u fn get it its not cuz dbs willb lost its timing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 am

of course db's will be lost but not just for some but by everyone so everyone is affected equally (except for extreme guys)

The rule has been announdes officialy, and finally by Ralph, and its affecting us for the mear fact that its 3 months till finals and now we need to test in a differant manner with a peice of equipment not even the directors have in there possesions yet.

The only one I have seen with one is Shane in Texas, and I seen it last year at finals.

Shane my friend I remember a conversation with you last year at finals about some changes that were going to be made, and is this is it then it sux badly you guys are taking the fun of competing away. I think being able to sit in my vehicle is my right,everything in my vehicle is mine, was not provided by UASACI, I have read the rules, and understand that hearing protection is required.

I personally have an issue beleiveing that safety is the real reason here, because if that was the real case then were was this 5 years ago when I started doing this why is it an issue now and not then.

I personally feel this is being brought about do to alot of crying over a rumour of someone cheating using a tube wich is just a rumour, has not been validated by some butt hurt people.

If the varification jugde does there jobs then there is no way this can be an issue, and quite frankly Matt, and the other guy did one hell of a job at this last year the best I have seen since I started.

I could be wrong but thats exactly how this feels to me.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 am

i still think it would be way easier to have the monkey keep hands on dash until the judge removes the mic ...if ya take your hands of the dash befor judge sees there is no tubes then u are dq'ed,...i think this way would make everyone happy and stop the bull crap about people useing tubes
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 am

1. Competitors can use their own jig and are encouraged to do so.
2. Driver may still set in the car as long as the SPL score allows per current USACI rules and hearing protection is used.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 pm

as long as the SPL score allows per current USACI rules

is there something i dont know in the rules

also whats the peramitors or requirments for the jig, and is the globe still apart of it all?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Can they sit in the car on the same side as mic?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:16 pm

so i can weld a jig in the kick panel and slid the handle of the globe in the jig and tightin it up. so it wont move . with a wing nut or somthing .
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 pm

The rules state: Well crap. Seems the rules no longer state! No more help editing the rule book!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
so i can weld a jig in the kick panel and slid the handle of the globe in the jig and tightin it up. so it wont move . with a wing nut or somthing .

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: