Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_lcapWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Voting_barWho disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive 80inches disc stereo build chef kyle finals pics record crzyblondgrl dollar Johncarr Audiopipe globe records 2010 quad world broken silence state crank contest louisiana songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?

Go down 
+33
AudioAnonymous
RitcheyRich
djman37
Tom
gtmassive
KickerRex
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
shadescustomtint
El Jimador
gameoverstreeta
memphis_yota
BillGass
slumpinhonda
05gliguy
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
2003f150
Team Big'Un
Johncarr
sicweasel
zacdavis
aphinney
TECH114
bigbass140
Nice
Magoo
sanman
scionsoloxb
rd s10
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

who this the unmand Dung Pile is bs
yes
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_lcap51%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 40 ]
no
Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_lcap49%Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says

"Topic Name Edited by USACI"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:07 pm

everyone has to play by the same rules so Imo -- it should'nt matter.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:10 pm

i like pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:34 am

rd s10 wrote:
next thing we know we mic will be on the dash/ car off/ and doors close

That's the only way to be loud. Laughing
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:04 pm

I don't have time 2 read all the pages but I think streat beat should b manned cause its a class that most people us as a daily driver and a lot of people have passengers so why not let it b manned and the rest of the classes be unmanned
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:26 pm

but its a class in the usaci governing body, and since we are talking about what street beat should be well. I think you 1 show chumps should also have to obtain 200 compettitive points like the rest of the people in USACI since this is one of the biggest devisions in USACI now a days.
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Well jeff if u look I had over 200 points when I went 2 finals in 2007
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:48 pm

i lost .6unmaned
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm

sanman wrote:
but its a class in the usaci governing body, and since we are talking about what street beat should be well. I think you 1 show chumps should also have to obtain 200 compettitive points like the rest of the people in USACI since this is one of the biggest devisions in USACI now a days.
ill quit then! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:16 pm

200 points is nothing if you are having fun
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm

That's just one show
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:40 pm

yea!what he said
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:02 am

i love unmaned rule cheers
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:35 am

unmanned is definitely more of a challenge to me and I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:52 am

I dont get why people are crying so much about it. Its very easy to understand. No one in the car means no BS for people to cry about. And means its even accross the board. Not everyone has a 300lb buddy to get him .6. Since i started in 2000, i have never liked people being in the cars or in mine, and have always had something in my cars to hold the mic. I have never even tested any of them to see what i gained with people in it .
Back to top Go down
El Jimador
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:03 am

Just did a 163.7 unmanned sunday in Omaha. No problem with me but an issue did come up. Stock vehicles can have only the owner/competitor in the vehicle (opposite side of the mic) and also only the owner/competitor of the vehicle has to be the one running the radio, however the same rules did not apply to prostock, they could have anybody running the radio, can't figure out the reasoning behind this rule, but i can remody the problem.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:05 am

sanman wrote:
since we are talking about what street beat should be well. I think you 1 show chumps should also have to obtain 200 compettitive points like the rest of the people in USACI since this is one of the biggest devisions in USACI now a days.
i wish they would use the same for sb as other classes . the 1 time and your in is wrong...
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:03 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Well I think if this is a rule, and is gonna be enforced, If you put the mic on the drivers side, you then must in return operate the radio from the pass side, no one on same side as mic.

correct opp side of the mic...... and how was this some new rule its been in effect all year right??????? you can get loud with no one in the car at all.....
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Tim Schaffer wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
Well I think if this is a rule, and is gonna be enforced, If you put the mic on the drivers side, you then must in return operate the radio from the pass side, no one on same side as mic.

correct opp side of the mic...... and how was this some new rule its been in effect all year right??????? you can get loud with no one in the car at all.....
exactly.. tim schaffer has spoken cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?   Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who disagrees with the Unmanned rule?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6