Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state silence world stereo 80inches Johncarr crzyblondgrl contest quad records pics broken Audiopipe dollar louisiana kyle record finals crank build chef songs drive 2010 globe disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:16 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
It shouldn't be too hard for Quad to get one of his Crunk dealers to host a show right?
alot of dealers aren't around anymore player.

Just another excuse.

There are plenty of dealers that would be willing to host an event if they had the support of one of their manufactures.
NOT i know and have worked with most of the show reps around here and they won't waste the cash on something that will not bring them cash in.
most mfg are not worried about sound offs right now

Well you .... I mean "Quad" has had a hard time making it to shows you..... I mean "he" says "he's" going to. Why stop the trend now.

Besides, You.... I mean "Quad" will just switch back over to db drag when it's gets to rough in here. Just like you.... I mean "Quad" always have
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Zac just told you there are no shows?? Tell you what you send Quad $3500 to his paypal account which will cover him making the trip up there and he will play at your show, if he looses he quits Usaci and pays you the cash back.???

Actually I said why dont you guys host a show in Cali, and whoever has a higher score between mike and Lenord, that person has to pay Jaffe for hosting the event.

And doing this would be much cheaper than 3500 bucks!!! Very Happy
I think a single point show is only like 400 bucks isnt it?

And you guys can promote Crunk at the show to, even pick up some side jobs from competitors looking to get louder builds. I know you guys do fiberglass.

win win.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 pm

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 5_8_11-1
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Haa Dude you are a POSER!!! we offerd to pay you $1000 to come down to a show that we would host, which would cost us $$$$ it's call travel is that what you just said???

it would cost Quad $3500.00 to travel to your location!! we spent 3k on a trip we just missed that leaves no Money for travel!!

so who is backing out of what???

Instead of paying him to come out, why the hell not just host the damn show and put up a number? That's just another excuse.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:42 pm

That's what I've been saying all along. Because if he had a show, he'd have to come up with a really good excuse why he missed that one. I'm sure he could do it though, can't get loud but sure can make excuses.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Haa Dude you are a POSER!!! we offerd to pay you $1000 to come down to a show that we would host, which would cost us $$$$ it's call travel is that what you just said???

it would cost Quad $3500.00 to travel to your location!! we spent 3k on a trip we just missed that leaves no Money for travel!!

Instead of paying him to come out, why the hell not just host the damn show and put up a number? That's just another excuse.

Come on now, we all know manufactures don't support dealers anymore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Quad is supposedly a manufacture, why doesn't he support a local shop or usaci by hosting a show?
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:47 pm

mschwitz wrote:
That's what I've been saying all along. Because if he had a show, he'd have to come up with a really good excuse why he missed that one. I'm sure he could do it though, can't get loud but sure can make excuses.

He has had plenty of shows in his backyard over the years. For a long time it was "I do Db Drag" when there was USACi shows in town. Now It's all USACi because there is plenty of drag show around his "hood"

I know for a fact that I have invited him a few hours north to a show that had both orgs. and even said I would pay his hotel room up here and he had nothing but excuses.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

Because we are a Mfg are fee is not the same as a Audio Dealer keep in mind Quad was going to offer a 3x but some said it would not count?? to host that would be in the 3grand range.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 pm

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Cookie-monster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Question

Not count

Question
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
mschwitz wrote:

He has had plenty of shows in his backyard over the years. For a long time it was "I do Db Drag" when there was USACi shows in town. Now It's all USACi because there is plenty of drag show around his "hood"

I know for a fact that I have invited him a few hours north to a show that had both orgs. and even said I would pay his hotel room up here and he had nothing but excuses.
WHO would that be???
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 pm

quote]Because we are a Mfg are fee is not the same as a Audio Dealer keep in mind Quad was going to offer a 3x but some said it would not count?? to host that would be in the 3grand range.[/quote]

Yet another excuse. Host a show and be done with it. Put the number you say you can do up, thats if you can. Which seems to be highly doubtful. Razz
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:13 pm

ShowB wrote:
Question

Not count

Question
Yes certain people said if certain judges were not running the B&K the number would not count.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
ShowB wrote:
Question

Not count

Question
Yes certain people said if certain judges were not running the B&K the number would not count.

Ok, who said anything about legal score?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
quote]Because we are a Mfg are fee is not the same as a Audio Dealer keep in mind Quad was going to offer a 3x but some said it would not count?? to host that would be in the 3grand range.

Yet another excuse. Host a show and be done with it. Put the number you say you can do up, thats if you can. Which seems to be highly doubtful. Razz[/quote]

send 3 grand and i will send Usaci the order?
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
mschwitz wrote:

WHO would that be???

I be the guy that has a louder musical score then your burp...... Poser
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 pm

LMFAO

Make it a 1x event and be done with it. Yet another excuse to not do a damn thing per usuall. No money to do what can be done to stop the badmouthing. I seriously think you have a problem. Razz
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
ShowB wrote:
Question

Not count

Question

That has always been our statement B&K legal thats what we were trying to make Austin for, and also a few people from up north said they would come down for a show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 pm

THIS POST:

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Funny-animated-gif-004

Staying out of it now!
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:20 pm

It's not 3grand to put on a show, I've been standing up for you two this entire thread but now your just being a dumb azz.

Your sh!ts weak nickel.

Jaffe will do a single for under 500 I guarantee it.

Stop with this 3000dollar figure because its BS.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
ShowB wrote:
Question

Not count

Question

That has always been our statement B&K legal thats what we were trying to make Austin for, and also a few people from up north said they would come down for a show.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes WOW...............now THERE'S an excuse.........Thats not what the challenge was
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm

zacdavis wrote:
It's not 3grand to put on a show, I've been standing up for you two this entire thread but now your just being a dumb azz.

Your sh!ts weak nickel.

Owned Razz
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
LMFAO

Make it a 1x event and be done with it. Yet another excuse to not do a damn thing per usuall. No money to do what can be done to stop the badmouthing. I seriously think you have a problem. Razz
we have nothing to gain from having any event here, we don't sell retail, and no members of Usaci buy or run our gear??? so send over $1800 for a 1x event and it's on.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Now it is 1800 ? What happened to the rest ? OMG you are so lost in yourself it isn't even funny. Razz
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:23 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:
LMFAO

we have nothing to gain from having any event here, we don't sell retail, and no members of Usaci buy or run our gear??? so send over $1800 for a 1x event and it's on.

Holy sh!t your retarded I'm done with this thread.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:
LMFAO

we have nothing to gain from having any event here,.

Yeah you do..................it's called respect, it's called you actually put up a number that you have been "saying" you can
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
zacdavis wrote:

Your sh!ts weak nickel.

Owned Razz
again i have already obtain a price from Mike Jaffe and Usaci months ago call them and tell them your a Mfg and you want a 3x b&k event.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:
zacdavis wrote:

Your sh!ts weak nickel.

Owned Razz
again i have already obtain a price from Mike Jaffe and Usaci months ago call them and tell them your a Mfg and you want a 3x b&k event.
Again...........THE CHALLENGE WAS NOT A 3X B&K EVENT, IT WAS FOR YOU TO JUST PUT A NUMBER

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Dumb-ass
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Exactely, which he is trying to get around with excuses per usual. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next