Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records contest crzyblondgrl silence stereo louisiana Audiopipe Johncarr broken record crank drive pics 2010 globe build songs chef kyle 80inches quad dollar world disc state finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:34 pm

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Potential
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Ever notice why you never see the back window of "Lil' P u s s y" ?

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Quad_back_window

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Ikay, here's how it is and how the conversation went as I recall. Quad, for some odd reason' you called Ralph and he quoted you $3,000.00 for a triple point event. Incidentally, my price for a single point event is $500.00, and with the price of gas, especially in California, I won't budge from that price.

As for you being a manufacturer, a retailer, a car show promoter or whatever, the price is still and has been for the past 6 years ... $500.00. You want me to come over there and do a double pointer ... $1,000.00. A triple? $1,500.

All I need from you is $500.00, an electrical outlet, a trash can and a parking lot. 602-370-5983
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:46 pm

So now we down to 1500 from 3000. And 300 leass then what you said after 3000. LOL

Do a single and get it done. Razz
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Quad is an Fn retard . Just accept the challenge or Get out the game . And before you try to talk about my #s this year , this is what i got
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqJclp7W5Bk
That was this past weekend

Last edited by Corey J on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Ikay, here's how it is and how the conversation went as I recall. Quad, for some odd reason' you called Ralph and he quoted you $3,000.00 for a triple point event. Incidentally, my price for a single point event is $500.00, and with the price of gas, especially in California, I won't budge from that price.

As for you being a manufacturer, a retailer, a car show promoter or whatever, the price is still and has been for the past 6 years ... $500.00. You want me to come over there and do a double pointer ... $1,000.00. A triple? $1,500.

All I need from you is $500.00, an electrical outlet, a trash can and a parking lot. 602-370-5983

So, then if I understand you correctly Mr Jaffe...........He could take that $1000 that he was going to pay Mike to come out, and host a 2X and put up a number and shut us all up?? Shocked

Oh wait...............EXCUSE COMING........................he don't have an electrical outlet, trash can, or a parking lot

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Im about to put my sig back to crunk subs if he dont accept . Thats how much you mean to me quad .
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

He could spend half the grand and do a single. If jaffe is there to verify his system only consists of 0-600 aproved amps I'm good with that. Like I said doesn't have to be a triple. As long as there is a good judge to verify the system. I'm sure there will be some reason why he won't do this. He will find every excuse not to do a number. I think 9 pages later I have proved my point.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm

How did the show in oskosh go, Corey? We missed you down at adams.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:

the b&k cost more as Ralph or someone has to fly out with the mic that is the extra cost we will not have a show without the B&K we will however go in with a shop in Az or Nv as Quad said he would by email Mr Jaffe there is also a Usaci $1000 Mfg fee
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

When is the show? I would like to plan my trip down there. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:16 pm

Kingsuv wrote:

He wont do it, now he is making the excuse that it "HAS" to be a B&K whatever, one excuse after another, Oh but his dumb ass will pay someone $1000 to come out to compete, but won't pay Jaffe $500 for a show to put up a number, and he has the vagina to call us posers............ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Why does he want to have his 144 on record with the B&K mic?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:19 pm

Kingsuv wrote:

Because that is how he rolls. Big balla. LOL
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:19 pm

My wife is going to start wading through these 9 pages of bs. Anything she has to say are her words, not mine or any I put in her mouth. She will speak her mind and I am in no way responsible for anything she says. With that said, I'm sure there will be a few more pages before she gets to the end. Be prepared, when she speaks her mind watch out.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Kingsuv wrote:

He wouldn't he said he gains 6 dB on the floor so that would be a 138.5 B&K
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

This should be good then. Grabbing my popcorn. Wink lol
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:21 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

He wont do it, now he is making the excuse that it "HAS" to be a B&K whatever, one excuse after another, Oh but his dumb ass will pay someone $1000 to come out to compete, but won't pay Jaffe $500 for a show to put up a number, and he has the vagina to call us posers............ Rolling Eyes
Thats my call lil man! a World record is what we are after, why would we spend money on anything less?? just becuase you never had a World record does not mean we don't want one. your goals are small like your @enis
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:22 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Thats my call lil man! a World record is what we are after, why would we spend money on anything less?? just becuase you never had a World record does not mean we don't want one. your goals are small like your @enis

And you would know this how? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:22 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

OHHH Here we go again...Please stop, that hurts my feelings........... Rolling Eyes

Everytime you get backed into a corner and you get proved wrong, and you have NOTHING you can say, you resort to 3rd grade, sesame street s h i t

see the key word that you used in that phrase was WANT, which you will never get..........cause all you do is make excuses

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

I don't need records, I do it for fun. And by the way, My recorded music score is still louder then your burp. 144 blahwahahahahaha Sleep
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Still going with the third person. Get over it, we know this is you quad. Razz

And of course, another excuse to not do a show. Has to be a 3x now, yet there aren't any shows close. Yeah there arent to many 3x out there are there. Razz Hit a show and do a number, till then, STFU all three of you in that thick head of yours.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:25 pm

[quote="idbl_fanatic"]
KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

OHHH Here we go again...Please stop, that hurts my feelings...........

see the key word that you used in that phrase was WANT,yeah just like you want more than 3" in your case it's never going to happen, again you are the guy that Quad off the hook!! because he showed that you are and still are a Poser!
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 pm

I can understand why you dont want to go to any shows. With a score like that I wouldn't want to either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:27 pm

[quote="KimboSlice2"]
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

OHHH Here we go again...Please stop, that hurts my feelings...........

see the key word that you used in that phrase was WANT,yeah just like you want more than 3" in your case it's never going to happen, again you are the guy that Quad off the hook!! because he showed that you are and still are a Poser!

MMM HMMMM, like when I said I was gonna show up to all those shows I said I would be at, and didn't, or when I said I would do those HUGE scores that I would and didn't, oh S H I T!!! WAIT!!!!! That was YOU Twinkle toes
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
I can understand why you dont want to go to any shows. With a score like that I wouldn't want to either Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 pm

man why you guys keep arguing with these ignorant fools. You guys are just fueling the fire. Leave his damn post unansewered and he find another place to try a stir crap up. Haven't we learned anything from Quad. For god sake I know your moms have told yall to be nice the retarded kids but damn there is a point to just leave em alone.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
Player the numbers would be revised if there were a show again Usaci does not have a db history like drag, if they did many here would shut there trap?
looking at wht i know from his drag history and Usaci history a betting man would be real carefull on this deal?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:31 pm

PhatSam wrote:
man why you guys keep arguing with these ignorant fools. You guys are just fueling the fire. Leave his damn post unansewered and he find another place to try a stir crap up. Haven't we learned anything from Quad. For god sake I know your moms have told yall to be nice the retarded kids but damn there is a point to just leave em alone.
Your right we will no longer reply, thanks to you and zac for the best advice today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
Player the numbers would be revised if there were a show again Usaci does not have a db history like drag, if they did many here would shut there trap?
looking at wht i know from his drag history and Usaci history a betting man would be real carefull on this deal?

Well I guess your only as good as your last show right?

We should all be so thankful that there hasn't been any show for you to launch that beast of a score on us right? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next