Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo finals chef 80inches songs crzyblondgrl silence disc records Johncarr crank louisiana build state Audiopipe broken world quad dollar drive 2010 pics contest kyle globe record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
I can understand why you dont want to go to any shows. With a score like that I wouldn't want to either Very Happy
Player the numbers would be revised if there were a show again Usaci does not have a db history like drag, if they did many here would shut there trap?
looking at wht i know from his drag history and Usaci history a betting man would be real carefull on this deal?

Well I guess your only as good as your last show right?

We should all be so thankful that there hasn't been any shows for you to launch that beast of a score on us right? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Quad,

You will not have a show without the B&K? Look pal, you can do the B&K run at Finals for (I believe) $150.00. And you don't have to pay for a manufacturer's membership fee to do it. Why don't you quit all the excuses for not doing this and not doing that? As I wrote you in my email response:
Sorry Leonard,

All the AZ shows are over for this year as far as I know. I had 7 in AZ, 2 in Vegas and 1 in Atascadero, CA. That's way more than usual.

You were at one AZ show out of all of those. At the show you attended, there were 2 or 3 guys from Farmington, NM ... a hell of a lot further to travel than the 300 miles you drove to get there. If you wanted points, they were there for the taking.

You asked about the NHRA and Kuhmo shows in Pomona and Irwindale. NHRA and Sony split the sheets and Irwindale was such a pathetic turnout that Kuhmo knocked that off their schedule. My point is simply that southern California is a great place to look at women but as for car stereo shows, not so much.

If you'd care to reconsider, my number is still 602-370-5983.
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Sanman, I think we have found someone else for everyone to be pissed at. They took over the job and seen some. It is great that everyone can find something to agree on!

That's Just my opinion I could be wrong!!!!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Quad,

You will not have a show without the B&K? Look pal, you can do the B&K run at Finals for (I believe) $150.00. And you don't have to pay for a manufacturer's membership fee to do it. Why don't you quit all the excuses for not doing this and not doing that? As I wrote you in my email response:
Sorry Leonard,

All the AZ shows are over for this year as far as I know. I had 7 in AZ, 2 in Vegas and 1 in Atascadero, CA. That's way more than usual.

You were at one AZ show out of all of those. At the show you attended, there were 2 or 3 guys from Farmington, NM ... a hell of a lot further to travel than the 300 miles you drove to get there. If you wanted points, they were there for the taking.

You asked about the NHRA and Kuhmo shows in Pomona and Irwindale. NHRA and Sony split the sheets and Irwindale was such a pathetic turnout that Kuhmo knocked that off their schedule. My point is simply that southern California is a great place to look at women but as for car stereo shows, not so much.

If you'd care to reconsider, my number is still 602-370-5983.
Mr Jaffe this is Kimbo Quad will call you but as you know we get no return on having a show here, it's kind of my call but we will talk it over.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Mr Jaffe this is Kimbo Quad will call you but as you know we get no return on having a show here, it's kind of my call but we will talk it over.

The return would be to clear up that pitiful score you have. If I were you I would pay Mike to bury that weak ass score.

Who knows, Maybe you can find a new dealer to sport the crunks on their shelf Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Ok maybe not
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Looks like Corpus Heatwave no finals for us.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:

Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:

LMAO, so now no finals..............WOW............

how many saw that coming raise your hand

cheers
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 pm

So is that show before sept 1st? Are you taking my deal then? Do I need to spell out the deal again? Once you accept and I beat you I expect you to be done. If I lose I will be out. My director will be able to verify that I quit also. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 pm

When I win can I still send you the bill for drinks at finals?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 pm

We are going just found the shows.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:11 pm

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Hand_raised_lg_clr
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 pm

So Quad....DEAL...........OR NO DEAL?
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 pm

mschwitz wrote:
So Quad....DEAL...........OR NO DEAL?

Where's the banker's offer? Oh Sorry I thought we are talking about the game show, but no just a bunch of retards (Quad & Kimboslice) that never learned to shut up.

Take it or PASS!!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Hand_raised_lg_clr

X
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Hand_raised_lg_clr quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Hand_raised_lg_clr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hell Jaffe say hi to those girls in your avitar for me.... Them bitches been missin from my house for a while now.....LOL I have to get them all in line again guess im getting sloopy

Sorry Jimbo, but Darren made me share them with him this weekend while I was at his home. His wife Rebecca will tell you what a stud he is and hence why my "gals" are too tired to be shared right now. And to top it all, he wouldn't let me video tape his escapades with them.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD, Mike you tryin to get me in trouble, lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:39 pm

OMFG I AM NOW STUPIDER FOR HAVING READ ALL THAT SH!T. I BELIEVE MY IQ DROPPED 10 PTS. WHAT THE FRENCH, TOAST?!?!?!

Having said that, hi, how are ya? This is the wifey, btw. Very Happy

Let me see if I've got this straight. The challenge (as it started) was Quad/Kimbo/yo' mama ~ what effin ever ~ puts up a number at a Usaci show, my husband has to beat it. The ante was uppped to loser leaves Usaci. NOWHERE IN THIS DEAL/CHALLENGE/WHAT THE F*CK EVER DOES THE B&K GET MENTIONED!!!!!!! Mike Jaffe offered you a show for $500 - HALF OF WHAT YOU OFFERED TO PAY MIKE to come out there for - what??????? Not a show cuz you dont have any. or so you say. Mike Jaffe said there were 10 - count 'em, you got enough fingers - shows you could have gone to with travel expenses being no more than the thousand you were willing to pay mike. and you went to - count it, this ones easy!!! - ONE show!!!!!!!! WTF, dude? Whose the poser now?????

You can throw your own show for $500, and if you want the B&K pay for it to be there. We don't need it, the termlab is just fine 4 us. OR you could show up at finals and run it for $150 and still get your record. I don't know, to me, that sounds like a MUCH better idea. But what the hell do I know anyway?

All that aside, i can sit back at all this Dung Pile and smile cuz you know what? In a month and 3 weeks YOU'RE GONE. And we can go back to normal life again cuz you wont be here with your ghetto bs jive talking smack.

JUST SMILE & WAVE, BOYS!!!! SMILE & WAVE !!!!!!

~katie schwitz~
147.something, 2008
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:55 pm

LMFAO. That is priceless right there
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:04 am

Kimbo/Quad , U got served !!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am

DAYUM.................... LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am

that definatly deserves an ooohhh llllaaaawwwwdddd
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:46 am

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Waving

ps.... I think "Poser" was used so many times in this thread, IT should be banned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:29 am

If She Wasn't married, if I wasn't Married. I would so ask her to marry me. That Was Hot!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:

WHY? If you have nothing to gain from hosting a show, why do it? Maybe, just maybe if you did host a show to promote your products and services, you'd gain some product recognition. But Quad would rather moan about the sky is falling than do something to help sell Crunk. Maybe, just maybe, someone other than the folks on this forum will have heard of Crunk afterwards.

Seriously, I doubt we have much, if anything to discuss. But, whatever.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:46 am

Thank you Sir our Quad/Crunk sales are just fine for now, we
Will be investing into the upcoming Sema show, which we feel will take us to our goals at a much faster pace.

Kimboslice2
Marketing Director
The Quad Group
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 am

Never did answer your challenge did they (he) Mike?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:57 am

so....Is there a Kimboslice1 Question

I've also wondered where someone can purchase Crunk products. I believe Jimbo offered to purchase them, so he could test them. Never heard anymore from that.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 pm

8675309 wrote:
so....Is there a Kimboslice1 Question

I've also wondered where someone can purchase Crunk products. I believe Jimbo offered to purchase them, so he could test them. Never heard anymore from that.
you can see kimbo on utube, our product line has always been online for sale.
If it’s not listed it is not available as of yet, we just contracted with a new U.S. voice coil Mfg so things should be back on track soon, we are moving away from mainstream dealer networks and going Factory direct.
Back to top Go down
drlowfreq
drlowfreq

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:48 pm

mschwitz wrote:
OMFG I AM NOW STUPIDER FOR HAVING READ ALL THAT SH!T. I BELIEVE MY IQ DROPPED 10 PTS. WHAT THE FRENCH, TOAST?!?!?!

Having said that, hi, how are ya? This is the wifey, btw. Very Happy

Let me see if I've got this straight. The challenge (as it started) was Quad/Kimbo/yo' mama ~ what effin ever ~ puts up a number at a Usaci show, my husband has to beat it. The ante was uppped to loser leaves Usaci. NOWHERE IN THIS DEAL/CHALLENGE/WHAT THE F*CK EVER DOES THE B&K GET MENTIONED!!!!!!! Mike Jaffe offered you a show for $500 - HALF OF WHAT YOU OFFERED TO PAY MIKE to come out there for - what??????? Not a show cuz you dont have any. or so you say. Mike Jaffe said there were 10 - count 'em, you got enough fingers - shows you could have gone to with travel expenses being no more than the thousand you were willing to pay mike. and you went to - count it, this ones easy!!! - ONE show!!!!!!!! WTF, dude? Whose the poser now?????

You can throw your own show for $500, and if you want the B&K pay for it to be there. We don't need it, the termlab is just fine 4 us. OR you could show up at finals and run it for $150 and still get your record. I don't know, to me, that sounds like a MUCH better idea. But what the hell do I know anyway?

All that aside, i can sit back at all this Dung Pile and smile cuz you know what? In a month and 3 weeks YOU'RE GONE. And we can go back to normal life again cuz you wont be here with your ghetto bs jive talking smack.

JUST SMILE & WAVE, BOYS!!!! SMILE & WAVE !!!!!!

~katie schwitz~
147.something, 2008

F-ing hilarious! Thanks, this just made my crappy workday a whole lot better cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next