Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches quad Johncarr world drive kyle contest crzyblondgrl state stereo globe Audiopipe record records build chef dollar songs disc louisiana broken 2010 finals crank pics silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Arrow
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:35 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Current State Champs Cali
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm

162.4 ONE 12" 600 WATTS hmmm what will it do with the 15" back in???

You left something out there bud............

SUPER PORT WARS Leonard Foster 162.4 3/16/08

i was going to say the same thing lmao
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm

So just answer the question, Quad...Are you going to do any other numbers before sept 1st for me to beat?

Yes or No

I don't need past scores, excuses, or your alter ego, just a simple answer.

My wife already beat your ps score. With our sq car, lol. If you really need me to beat your port and super port scores I will. I'm sure you'll gain a ton of dbs in super port going to a 15", my daughter does basically the same class on her powerwheel. She is 6 and did a 166+ her first show this last weekend. One 10" Ultra single 4 ohm with 300 watts. Put that in Jimbo's pipe and smoke it.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Take a good look at the show event list THERE ARE NO SHOWS AROUND!!! i am awaiting Mr Jaffee's email responce on future events Az,Nv again your wife numbers oh she wears the Pants?? i am talking your numbers ZERO DOES NOT BEAT EVEN A 144
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

by the way lets see a picture of your 144+ system
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 pm

My wife beating you was to prove my point. Your score is weak. If you really need me to beat it too, that's fine. Sept 16th I will beat your ps, port and super port scores. No sweat. I guess getting beat by my wife isn't enough for you.

You still haven't answered the question....are you going to put up any other scores or is that all I have to beat?
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 pm

mschwitz wrote:
My wife beating you was to prove my point. Your score is weak. If you really need me to beat it too, that's fine. Sept 16th I will beat your ps, port and super port scores. No sweat. I guess getting beat by my wife isn't enough for you.

You still haven't answered the question....are you going to put up any other scores or is that all I have to beat?
study
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:00 pm

1st if you read again what Shows none nona can you understand the words coming out of my mouth???? next if there were a show and i ran prostock again at 155+ last year could you beat that, next as they all told me Port wars don't mean anything!!! i could do and have done 170+ with 25watts and a powerbass 10" whats the point???

again i put my rex against you in prostock 0-600 Loser Leaves Usaci forever!

Last edited by quad box on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm

I wanna play in that 0-600 bet. I just a rookie and all
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:02 pm

PhatSam wrote:
I wanna play in that 0-600 bet. I just a rookie and all
scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Mine:

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 L_34980be50a08c32d15dfea9bbb006e92

Hers:

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 M_3607bdb750fe5ba6fad867cd37b21a65

Ours:

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 M_ddf72662ff741c2fea513e5dade43550

There you have it. All will do over 144db, I don't see what the big deal about 144 is, not that great of a number dude, but whatever you got to hang on to I guess.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:07 pm

is that the veiw that 1st pic look to be be past the door jam????
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Last year, two years ago, blah blah. All I ever hear is I could do this or that but.....Give it a rest. I will beat the scores you've posted this year myself. I'll be at finals so if you actually show I'll pull my car out of sq and run your class. I have no worries about having to do that since you won't show. You still haven't answered my simple question. Oh, well. I will take that as a no since all you do is bring up old numbers, numbers in other orgs and dream numbers. My wife can beat you quad...I have no worries that I can. Who do you think built her system?
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm

Only with the panels off, it wasn't pushed all the way back either. Believe me if it wasn't legal Larry wouldn't let it run.
Go back to dreaming of scores you and your imaginary friend think you could do, you has been.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Put it against your rex, fine I'll beat your 144 in prostock, my wife doing it doesn't cound I guess, my build, her car whatever. I'll beat that score no problem. I thought you would have made it hard to get you to go away. I said this year not last year, so it's a 144 to beat to get you out of Usaci. No problem.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:14 pm

this is what your afraid of lil man 144 from this well now 150 screwed down???

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Redcone
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Put up the number then. You got til sept 1st. When I beat whatever you got up by then you go away.

Now that that is established this can be locked I got my answer.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Wow i love how someone tell you to put up a number and there is no show to put it up at!! i tell you what i will host a show here and pay for it if you beat me in prostock 0-600 i will pay you $1000 you loose your out of Usaci forever!
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm

I swear I read he wants u gone. So that mean loser out of USACI. I could be wrong. I just a corn fed phatguy
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:34 pm

I will decided when I'm out of usaci not you. I have a team to help, I'm a judge, comitte member, and it's how I like to spend my weekends. Go ahead have a show, you said you were going to like 4 months ago. More excuses of why you didn't. There are shows all over. Find one. Get your local shop to put one on. Whatever you got to do. Right now your number to beat in prostock in 144. Put up something bigger if you got it, I don't think you do. I'm sure you will once again talk about what numbers you used to do. Don't care...This season you've done 144, that's the true story. Until I see another number in Usaci that is all I need to beat. Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:35 pm

quad box wrote:
Current State Champs Cali
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm

162.4 ONE 12" 600 WATTS hmmm what will it do with the 15" back in???

Thanks for posting that Quad.

I'm louder in Street beat then your burp. lol!

Poser.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 pm

I didn't start this as a bet quad, just a friendly challenge. I would accept your "bet" but like I said I choose when I leave, I'm too involved and participate in Usaci, other than running my mouth on the forum. I'll tell you what, you put up a number I don't beat on the 16th of sept. Drinks are on me saturday night at finals, I beat you, you buy the drinks. (if you make it to finals) If you don't make it to finals for whatever reason, I'll send you a bill for the drinks.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:42 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I didn't start this as a bet quad, just a friendly challenge. I would accept your "bet" but like I said I choose when I leave, I'm too involved and participate in Usaci, other than running my mouth on the forum. I'll tell you what, you put up a number I don't beat on the 16th of sept. Drinks are on me saturday night at finals, I beat you, you buy the drinks. (if you make it to finals) If you don't make it to finals for whatever reason, I'll send you a bill for the drinks.
No i won't all of the the people that say quad can't out of here! if you know your @hit is better than me step up!!! if not don't make comments you can't back up! i am willing to step away from the game if i am wrong!!!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 pm

WOW!!! don't deal with this guy anymore Quad he is a Poser 100% you can take him with your mids and highs.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:47 pm

yeah done with him either be ready to leave the game or don't talk Game!!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah, he can beat me with his 144, lol. Quad you and your alter ego are a joke. Put up or shut up. Poser, huh. Have your imaginary friend call me that at finals. Put up a number worth me building for and I'll beat it. I've said it many times. I can already beat what you've put up this year. Waiting for something bigger out of you now. Until then, this is over. I really hope you do something, though. I'd like a reason to build a spl car of my own. Granted it will only take a day and a half build to beat you.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm

You know what, Quad I will take your deal now that I think about it. Since you won't/ can't do a number anymore I have nothing to worry about.

Here is the deal: You have until sept 1st to find a usaci show. Put up a prostock number. I'm sure someone from here will be able to verify that you only have a 0-600 set up (pro is open unless triple or regionals) so have it verified what power class you should be in (this means you don't need to go to a triple point event for it) I will beat whatever number you have in pro 0-600 by then at the sept 16th show here in Wi. Our judge is a world finals sq judge, respected and trusted by many here. He will make sure my car is legal for the same class. If I beat your number you are out for good. If I don't beat the number you have put up by then, I will stop judging, resign from the comitee and leave usaci completely. No crying, excuses or would have could have. Do a number by sept 1st.

Do you accept or no?
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:10 pm

I can't even count how many times Quad has been called out over the years.

Still entertaining to read these posts though. Now he has an imaginary friend to back up his Cow poopy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:13 pm

i will do it this weekend in stock 0-600 if he wants
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm

His number to beat is that 144, you sure you are up to that Tim? That's a pretty big number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: