Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc record contest finals build chef crank dollar quad louisiana kyle crzyblondgrl 80inches 2010 globe silence broken drive Johncarr songs world records state Audiopipe pics stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm

mschwitz wrote:
You know what, Quad I will take your deal now that I think about it. Since you won't/ can't do a number anymore I have nothing to worry about.

Here is the deal: You have until sept 1st to find a usaci show. Put up a prostock number. I'm sure someone from here will be able to verify that you only have a 0-600 set up (pro is open unless triple or regionals) so have it verified what power class you should be in (this means you don't need to go to a triple point event for it) I will beat whatever number you have in pro 0-600 by then at the sept 16th show here in Wi. Our judge is a world finals sq judge, respected and trusted by many here. He will make sure my car is legal for the same class. If I beat your number you are out for good. If I don't beat the number you have put up by then, I will stop judging, resign from the comitee and leave usaci completely. No crying, excuses or would have could have. Do a number by sept 1st.

Do you accept or no?
we have already looked at what show we can do without spending 3+ grand which would take away from our finals bugget, so we email Mike Jaffe to see what he can offer so again it's like Quad told you make the trip here and you will have and ideal of the cost.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 pm

idk man i might be able to pull it off maybe even beat that mod 0-1000 score with a 380 watt amp
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:21 pm

but thats onyl if the planets are aligned that i could break a 143.9
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Why would I drive all the way down there. I can do my numbers here. Go to a show, do number. My challenge is there. Do you accept or no. If not this is over. If you accept you got til sept 1st.

A simple yes or no will be fine.

Again I don't need your bs excuse or crying about shows near you. Put up or shut up.

So yes or no?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Hey Poser he already told you to Bug off if your not willing to Play for Leaving Usaci What do you not Understand about that???
Now go Pose for some other sucker!!
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Mike,
Lenord really doesnt have anywhere to put up a number. Whether or not he would go is besides the point because flat out, there arent any around for him to go to.
As for him hosting a show, that costs money. I know he boasts about having a great job but we all know Lenord isnt exactly rich, hell I know I'm not.

Lenord,
Mike doesnt have others build his cars. He's an excellent installer who likes this stuff.
Maybe ask him this..."Say you'll host a single point show, and whoever wins has to pay the fee to Jaffe".

I'm also willing to bet Jaffe MAY, I said MAY, give you a small break on the fee for the show so this can happen.

Look at it this way Lenord, if your confident you can beat him then this is a win win situation for you.
It gives you a chance to put up a number in your area, and it gives you an opportunity to promote your product.
It can be the "Quad Crunk" first annual competition....

I dont know, just throwin some ideas your way guys......

Last edited by zacdavis on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
i will play for leaving usaci.............
we both know you aint loud................ Suspect
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:32 pm

If I build it can I have someone else run it. Unfortunately I will be doin my new job and can't take the time off. If so I up for 0-600 pro loser leaves.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:32 pm

zacdavis wrote:
Mike,
Lenord really doesnt have anywhere to put up a number. Whether or not he would go is besides the point because flat out, there arent any around for him to go to.
As for him hosting a show, that costs money. I know he boasts about having a great job but we all know Lenord isnt exactly rich, hell I know I'm not.

Lenord,
Mike doesnt have others build his cars. He's an excellent installer who likes this stuff.
Maybe ask him this..."Say you'll host a single point show, and whoever wins has to pay the fee to Jaffe".

I'm also willing to bet Jaffe MAY, I said MAY, give you a small break on the fee for the show so this can happen.

Look at it this way Lenord, if your confident you can beat him then this is a win win situation for you.
It gives you a chance to put up a number in your area, and it gives you an opportunity to promote your product.
It can be the "Quad Crunk" first annual competition....

I dont know, just throwin some ideas your way guys......
Best ideal i heard all Day Exclamation
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
i will play for leaving usaci.............
we both know you aint loud................ Suspect

ya i know im not at all maybe i will break my 60 again sunday ya comin fool
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm

oh ya, only if theres plenty of pie around.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 pm

It shouldn't be too hard for Quad to get one of his Crunk dealers to host a show right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hell Jaffe say hi to those girls in your avitar for me.... Them bitches been missin from my house for a while now.....LOL I have to get them all in line again guess im getting sloopy

Sorry Jimbo, but Darren made me share them with him this weekend while I was at his home. His wife Rebecca will tell you what a stud he is and hence why my "gals" are too tired to be shared right now. And to top it all, he wouldn't let me video tape his escapades with them.

JACKIE AND I WILL LET YOU TAPE IT ANYTIME SIR cheers cheers BUT YOU GOT TO BRING THOSE GIRLS
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hell Jaffe say hi to those girls in your avitar for me.... Them bitches been missin from my house for a while now.....LOL I have to get them all in line again guess im getting sloopy

Sorry Jimbo, but Darren made me share them with him this weekend while I was at his home. His wife Rebecca will tell you what a stud he is and hence why my "gals" are too tired to be shared right now. And to top it all, he wouldn't let me video tape his escapades with them.

JACKIE AND I WILL LET YOU TAPE IT ANYTIME SIR cheers cheers BUT YOU GOT TO BRING THOSE GIRLS

Damn Jackie just text me and wanted me to correct it to Sam and Jackie will let u tape, Just bring them girls. Somethin bout Jimbo old and can't keep up wit us youngens
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
It shouldn't be too hard for Quad to get one of his Crunk dealers to host a show right?
alot of dealers aren't around anymore player.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Quote :
Hey Poser he already told you to Bug off if your not willing to Play for Leaving Usaci What do you not Understand about that???
Now go Pose for some other sucker!!

Read about two posts up. I said I'll do it for getting out of usaci. He has until sept 1st to do his number. If I don't beat it on the 16th of sept. I'll resign as judge, comitee member and quit usaci. He doesn't put up another number before then, no excuses why he didn't or I beat the number he does between now and then he leaves. I want it verified that he is only using 0-600 equipment. I guess you didn't read that though. So the challenge is there. Loser leaves.

Yes or no?
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm

You even quoted me where I said the challenge for loser out. Are you retarded?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Zac just told you there are no shows?? Tell you what you send Quad $3500 to his paypal account which will cover him making the trip up there and he will play at your show, if he looses he quits Usaci and pays you the cash back.???
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:45 pm

this has to be approved by Quad, by the way what state are you in??
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Why would I do that? I could pay for a show at his house for him alone for way less than that.

So the excuse is no shows? It's called traveling. Since you seem very intent on dodging ever finding or traveling to a show I guess you do not accept my challenge. If you really wanted to show the numbers you supposedly have you'd bother to get to a show. Since you won't I won't worry about this anymore. My deal still stands if you posers can find a show before sept 1st and I don't beat you I'll step out. Isn't edge audio in AZ? Like he never has shows.... Oh well, have fun. Good luck to you, your imaginary friend. I'll still buy you a drink at finals if you make it.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 pm

WI, is where I'm at. snow on the ground 6 months of the year and we still have shows.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Haa Dude you are a POSER!!! we offerd to pay you $1000 to come down to a show that we would host, which would cost us $$$$ it's call travel is that what you just said???

it would cost Quad $3500.00 to travel to your location!! we spent 3k on a trip we just missed that leaves no Money for travel!!

so who is backing out of what???
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:55 pm

mschwitz wrote:
WI, is where I'm at. snow on the ground 6 months of the year and we still have shows.
there is snow in the mountains here in season, we have Thousands of car audio stores, we have 90% of the Mfg here but we have ZERO Usaci shows!!
Edge does not have another show listed this year so far

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 pm

pay me the G i will come
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:58 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
pay me the G i will come
See this guy would show for the money!! but you can't POSER!!!
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Just another excuse.

There are plenty of dealers that would be willing to host an event if they had the support of one of their manufactures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm

pay him a g he will come too
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Grand doesn't cover me traveling to AZ, take half of that and host your own show. All it ever is is excuses with you two. I already said I don't need to come there to do a number. I have also said I'm a sq competitor. The only reason I will build is to beat quad's number. Since he can't do a number bigger than 144, I guess there is no point in building. When and if you guys ever do another number in usaci let me know. My contact info is posted. Until you do a number I have no reason to do a pro stock build.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:04 pm

I'm a poser? Your biggest numbers of the year were beat using a sq car. Whose the poser now. You are all talk. Put up or shut up.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Just another excuse.

There are plenty of dealers that would be willing to host an event if they had the support of one of their manufactures.
NOT i know and have worked with most of the show reps around here and they won't waste the cash on something that will not bring them cash in.
most mfg are not worried about sound offs right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next