Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Vote_lcapquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Voting_barquad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state stereo silence louisiana kyle pics finals world songs quad crank records disc 2010 Johncarr drive dollar globe chef record contest build 80inches Audiopipe broken crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Thats funny right there seeing you don't have a single point under your name for Usaci 2008??? i don't need a teammate or any other persons car!! i build my own your statement to me is that you can't build and run your own car???
tell you what you beat my 158.4 which i have already done with less than 1000watts then you can step up and play untill then your just A POSER!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 pm

In there words of your alter ego "sounds like he is punking out" there Mike
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:11 pm

ummmm .... I don't think he was OFFERING you a car, just letting you pick which one he'll use to beat you.

.....and where does it say he doesn't build or run his own vehicles?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 pm

hes illiterate.........but youd think he'd be really good sesame street just got over with
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

like i said 158.4 is a starting point for him, show me that and we can go for a bigger bet Loser leaves Usaci
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 pm

158.4 in what class wanna do it? what class ill put up that number sunday for ya
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

I said I don't care what you've done in the past. Every year tell us what your car could do. Put up a number THIS season. Pick which of my cars you want me to use. You have over month to make a show and do a number in this org. I will beat that score on sept 16th. Again, I don't care what you've done in past seasons. You're like the high school football player has been 20 years later trying to remember his glory days. You say you have bigger numbers now....prove it. I don't spend my money on three second burp machines. I build a great sounding car for daily use. I help my shop and teamates with their cars because they want that and I am able to help them get loud. For you I will build what I think is a waste of my money for 3 seconds just to beat you. So like I said do a number in usaci.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Mike,

He'll just come back with another statement that misquotes your offer. Give it up. You have to know he'll only make more excuses and quote you some alleged scores. I have no doubt you could probably beat him with any of your SQ cars, let alone something you built to be loud.

Say hi to Larry if you ever see him any more.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm

hell n to make it even more legit post a vid of u doing it cause we all know u talk a lot of bs so a vid will show us what we need to know
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Hell Jaffe say hi to those girls in your avitar for me.... Them bitches been missin from my house for a while now.....LOL I have to get them all in line again guess im getting sloopy
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:30 pm

I just saw Larry on sunday, I should see or talk to him early next week. I will let him know you said hi. He is planning to come to finals with us this year.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 pm

i wanna come to finals too just too damn far to drive
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hell Jaffe say hi to those girls in your avitar for me.... Them bitches been missin from my house for a while now.....LOL I have to get them all in line again guess im getting sloopy

Sorry Jimbo, but Darren made me share them with him this weekend while I was at his home. His wife Rebecca will tell you what a stud he is and hence why my "gals" are too tired to be shared right now. And to top it all, he wouldn't let me video tape his escapades with them.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm

quad box wrote:
like i said 158.4 is a starting point for him, show me that and we can go for a bigger bet Loser leaves Usaci
Now this is a good bet.drunken
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:52 pm

[quote="mschwitz"]I just saw Larry on sunday, I should see or talk to him early next week. I will let him know you said hi. He is planning to come to finals with us this year
you can't beat a 158.4 in mod 0-1000 then you can't even think about beating Scrappy!! show me your 158.4+ and we can go head to head Loser is out of Usaci
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm

I never said I was betting you. I said I challenged you to put up a number this season..You just can't live in the now and relize you are a has been. Once again, I don't care about your old numbers, do something now. From your lack of wanting to put up a number now, I will take that as you don't have Dung Pile now. Old scores are old news. I never said you didn't do numbers years ago. You keep saying what you can do now. What you can do now is a sad 147 and change in drag. If that's all I need to beat I don't even need to build to beat that. My wife's daily does that and so does my sq car. Both legal for no wall. I don't run drag, and this is usaci so it's irrelavent. DO A NUMBER THIS SEASON IN USACI! Then I will build. I wasn't in it two years ago, so what you did then doesn't matter to me. We are talking now, so do something now. I bet you can't still do that 158 now, so it doesn't matter. I guess you are just scared to show up at a Usaci event now and remove all doubt that you can't do the numbers you claim. I won't waste my time on a build until there is a 08 Usaci score from you. I have a sq car to get ready for finals. I will take time away from that if I need to so I can build for your class, but I w ant to see a CURRENT number from you first.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 pm

i already have numbers for this season there are at this point no more shows around before finals so it's finals or bust build for that. mod 0-1000 Kimbo prostock 0-600
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:22 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I never said I was betting you. I said I challenged you to put up a number this season..You just can't live in the now and relize you are a has been. Once again, I don't care about your old numbers, do something now. From your lack of wanting to put up a number now, I will take that as you don't have Dung Pile now. Old scores are old news. I never said you didn't do numbers years ago. You keep saying what you can do now. What you can do now is a sad 147 and change in drag. If that's all I need to beat I don't even need to build to beat that. My wife's daily does that and so does my sq car. Both legal for no wall. I don't run drag, and this is usaci so it's irrelavent. DO A NUMBER THIS SEASON IN USACI! Then I will build. I wasn't in it two years ago, so what you did then doesn't matter to me. We are talking now, so do something now. I bet you can't still do that 158 now, so it doesn't matter. I guess you are just scared to show up at a Usaci event now and remove all doubt that you can't do the numbers you claim. I won't waste my time on a build until there is a 08 Usaci score from you. I have a sq car to get ready for finals. I will take time away from that if I need to so I can build for your class, but I w ant to see a CURRENT number from you first.
Haaaa what a Poser you are!!! you have 0 Usaci Points!!! i have 39 points and will have more with more shows in Az if they come up so i am Scared of What???
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:24 pm

mschwitz wrote:

Well you did bet he couldn't do a 158 again.drunken
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:24 pm

So what are your numbers from This season then, or your alter ego? What class? I guess you are too chicken to put up something worth beating. See you at finals then. Oh, wait...I won't I'll be there but you'll have another excuse why you weren't once again. We'll all let you know how it was though.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 pm

PRO STOCK
OPEN
Place Points Vehicle Competitor
1 144.20 Foster Leonard
2 143.70 Navarro Joe
3 141.70 Savage Carlos

PRO STOCK OPEN
1 C111576 Homuth, Michael ( Jackson, WI 53037 ) 154.80 06/23/2008
2 C123264 Schwitz, Katie ( West Bend, WI 53090 ) 147.10 06/23/2008

Sorry it was my wife that beat you and not me. I'll let her read all this later tonight and she can bask in the glory that comes from beating you. Thanks for not making me waste my time building anything to beat you. I didn't relize it would be that easy to do. Since you won't put up anymore numbers that is one the I have to beat, correct? Or did you put up a better score than that this season? If you want me to beat your sad port and super port scores I can do that too.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:10 pm

mschwitz wrote:
PRO STOCK
OPEN
Place Points Vehicle Competitor
1 144.20 Foster Leonard
2 143.70 Navarro Joe
3 141.70 Savage Carlos

PRO STOCK OPEN
1 C111576 Homuth, Michael ( Jackson, WI 53037 ) 154.80 06/23/2008
2 C123264 Schwitz, Katie ( West Bend, WI 53090 ) 147.10 06/23/2008

Sorry it was my wife that beat you and not me. I'll let her read all this later tonight and she can bask in the glory that comes from beating you. Thanks for not making me waste my time building anything to beat you. I didn't relize it would be that easy to do. Since you won't put up anymore numbers that is one the I have to beat, correct? Or did you put up a better score than that this season? If you want me to beat your sad port and super port scores I can do that too.
if you think thats what i have then your in for a shock! did that show for points and it's open class my rex does 55ez that show was with one 12" that come to find out the screws poped and the sub was just leaking air, already was a subject here.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:14 pm

quad box wrote:

OH LAAAAWWWWDDD I want some of this. You build whatever mod class you want and I will use my S-10 PPPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Current State Champs Cali
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm

162.4 ONE 12" 600 WATTS hmmm what will it do with the 15" back in???
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 pm

mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:

OH LAAAAWWWWDDD I want some of this. You build whatever mod class you want and I will use my S-10 PPPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE
lol thats funny right there. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 pm

mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:

You know Rob that your always up for it!! i am just tryed of these guys that think i don't do a show or can't do a number when there are no shows within 350miles.
you know when i live in San Antonio it was on every other weekend lets go Smile
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:19 pm

whoever is playing with my avatar Mr Randell will get a call on his cell soon.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:21 pm

quad box wrote:
Current State Champs Cali
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm

162.4 ONE 12" 600 WATTS hmmm what will it do with the 15" back in???

You left something out there bud............

SUPER PORT WARS Leonard Foster 162.4 3/16/08
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 pm

quad box wrote:
whoever is playing with my avatar Mr Randell will get a call on his cell soon.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   quad - My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next