Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 4 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 4 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar stereo silence globe drive crzyblondgrl build kyle record Johncarr contest pics songs louisiana chef 80inches finals 2010 broken disc Audiopipe records state crank quad world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To keep to my word................

Go down 
+20
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
emperorjj1
Team Kracker
SOLOGHOST
TAMU
05gliguy
Greg McCool
John Payton
johnperdeye
DMAN
iowan
Navi
Nice
HellRzR
Moparbass28
quad box
idbl_fanatic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

As I said........I would no longer post on his "NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? " post, so I am not, I just have to say, I posted in there, and said that I was done, and that I would not longer post on it, and what does the dumb A S S do? has to try and start stuff up again by posting the following, whatever it means in his own little world.

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Well it's time to lay the crx to rest soon tryed of trying to make it past smog lol they have a all fortwo dealership over in Riverside with cars in stock from 12k-18k i tell you what it's even smaller than Scrappy but has room also, what you think self deployed to Austin Heatwave?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=119682

Oh JESUS

Always looking for the easy way to get loud aren't you? Here's an idea............get some equipment that is worth a d a m n and WORK to get it loud stop building a wall in a small A S S car, and WORK at it
i think this says more than you try to down play Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 am

oh and rick sig never claims he ever hit those numbers, the way i read it is will he get those numbers or does he have them. you grasping at shit thats not even there
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 am

Here is it comes...............

"Team Poser west Coast, Leader Team Penal Disorder smallest member, Leader Team Photoshop because he can't compete in spl"

"King Poser westcoast!

King Penal Disorder

(King Photo Shop because he can't get Loud nor do a major show)"

It's like talking to a 7 year old with you "I know you are, but what am I?" It's like that's all you can say.

quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:
so were and when was this 60??? if it was not last year or this year it does not count, just like they tell me, if it was not a 3x or world finals it does not count!! if it was not on the b&k it does not count!! so was it any of this? if not it never happen!
oh here's one???

Subject: Re: NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quad you cant do shit you never have been able to, and you have never made a show where that honda 600 showed a respectfull number man

why dont you do somethng besides audio we should would apreaciate that if you did
2008 1801-3K PRO GOAL 164
2007 0-600 PROSTOCK WORLD CHAMPION 159.6
2006 0-1000 PRO 159.7 2ND
2005 301-900SS 156.4 3RD
2004 301-900SS WORLD CHAMPION 158.8
2003 151-300 STOCK 2ND PLACE 156.2

Ok, there's ONE, who are "They"?
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:48 am

judging by the sig that would be sanman there rick
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:50 am

HellRzR wrote:
oh and rick sig never claims he ever hit those numbers, the way i read it is will he get those numbers or does he have them. you grasping at shit thats not even there
Claims? there is no s-10 so how can he claim Anything and we are still waiting on those pictures of it???

why aren't you guys going after him on this subject Question if i stated i had this super car you guys would want pictures video etc all i see is bias he has not done anything in years and has been called out to Compete now he is in Poser Mode
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:51 am

HellRzR wrote:
judging by the sig that would be sanman there rick

Yeah but my point is he said "they" and I take that as multiple people.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:52 am

quad box wrote:
he is in Poser Mode

There's that's 7 year old again
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:59 am

quad box wrote:
HellRzR wrote:
Claims? there is no s-10 so how can he claim Anything and we are still waiting on those pictures of it???

why aren't you guys going after him on this subject Question if i stated i had this super car you guys would want pictures video etc all i see is bias he has not done anything in years and has been called out to Compete now he is in Poser Mode

and yet he hasnt claimed to do any numbers this year, so i see no problem with it, you claim this and claim that and yet i have seen none of what you claim. hell he hasnt claimed to do any numbers except the 160.8 that he has done have you been to a show and done a 160 ? if so post it if not do everyone a favor an shut up and do it then say the i told you so. its jus that simple. but you continue to provoke attack by numerous ppl instead of getting out their and doing it
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:04 am

This is all i have to state, many here know and do not bash me anymore on shows and numbers, they know i have shown up won, done finals, play in drag,idbl,usaci even Nspl have taken points champ in my region for Usaci,drag,Idbl that means more show than any in the region for my class, yet many said i have not done any shows?

i know it's all about getting my blood pressure up but it needs to stop! July will tell all!!!

Rick has been called out to Compete AS MANY TELL ME BRING IT TO THE LANES!!! IF NOT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING AND IT DOES NOT COUNT!

p.s. i have a folder sitting and waiting with comments said by many over the last two years about me and a record, when they start to fall in July i will repost there comments.

other than that Rick Logan stay off my Tip they have Drugs for your Penal Disorder now.

Last edited by quad box on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:07 am

HellRzR wrote:
quad box wrote:
HellRzR wrote:

and yet he hasnt claimed to do any numbers this year, so i see no problem with it, you claim this and claim that and yet i have seen none of what you claim. hell he hasnt claimed to do any numbers except the 160.8 that he has done have you been to a show and done a 160 ? if so post it if not do everyone a favor an shut up and do it then say the i told you so. its jus that simple. but you continue to provoke attack by numerous ppl instead of getting out their and doing it
Dude this did not even start about any numbers it started as people bashing others and product and going out of there way to do so hell even Mr Estes had to say something on my outlaw record post to him.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:31 am

your right it didnt start that way but go back and read, it went that way
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:54 am

quad box wrote:

other than that Rick Logan stay off my Tip they have Drugs for your Penal Disorder now.

There it is again...............7 year old................

Oh, and here, just for you Princess.............Have a nice day

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 FU_Leotard
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 pm

quad box wrote:
This is all i have to state, many here know and do not bash me anymore on shows and numbers, they know i have shown up won, done finals, play in drag,idbl,usaci even Nspl have taken points champ in my region for Usaci,drag,Idbl that means more show than any in the region for my class, yet many said i have not done any shows?

Leonard,
You stated in the above quoted sentence that you have been the points champion in your USACi region. As we live and operate in the same USACi region, please remind me of just which season it was that you were the points champion. I know I'm old and forgetful, but your alleged points championship season really has escaped me.

And just as a sidebar, if you're going to continue exchanging barbs with Rick Logan, you might wish to look up the meaning of the word "penal" before you use it to try to aggravate him.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:

And just as a sidebar, if you're going to continue exchanging barbs with Rick Logan, you might wish to look up the meaning of the word "penal" before you use it to try to aggravate him.

Here, so he don't hurt himself trying to find it..............

Main Entry:
pe·nal Listen to the pronunciation of penal
Pronunciation:
\ˈpē-nəl\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin poenalis, from poena punishment — more at pain
Date:
15th century

1 : of, relating to, or involving punishment, penalties, or punitive institutions 2 : liable to punishment <a penal offense> 3 : used as a place of confinement and punishment <a penal colony>
— pe·nal·ly Listen to the pronunciation of penally \-nəl-ē\ adverb
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Nice truck Rick. Hmmm. Looks like the one in your sig, only with different rims. Imagine that one.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:12 pm

ok whos got my beer?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:22 pm

ricks got punishment disorder! lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
ok whos got my beer?

I do!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:54 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

wow look at all that gear!!! let me run outside and take a picture in any car but show no system!!!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:57 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

wow look at all that gear!!! let me run outside and take a picture in any car but show no system!!!!

Oh now we're gonna go THAT way with it, 1st it was "He don't even have an S-10, He's just a poser" So I go out side, take a picture just especially for you, as you can see.............and now your gonna go there......... JESUS, would you just STFU already?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
quad box wrote:

Leonard,
You stated in the above quoted sentence that you have been the points champion in your USACi region. As we live and operate in the same USACi region, please remind me of just which season it was that you were the points champion. I know I'm old and forgetful, but your alleged points championship season really has escaped me.

i am getting old to Mr J
2005???? i think because it was the same year me&Concept spent 20grand with me and scappy on the road,tx,fl,ga here is the idbl one drag stopped awards need to find if it was state or region in Usaci

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Points

Last edited by quad box on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:01 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Oh now we're gonna go THAT way with it, 1st it was "He don't even have an S-10, He's just a poser" So I go out side, take a picture just especially for you, as you can see.............and now your gonna go there......... JESUS, would you just STFU already?
dude there is no date??? it's photoshop, show the box in the car and amp something!!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:05 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

dude there is no date??? it's photoshop, show the box in the car and amp something!!!

Yup...........that's right, you convince yourself of that, if it will make you more comfortable.................cause I heard your A S S tighten up from here when you saw it.

And why the hell would there need to be a date? The only reason there was a date on the other pic was because it was from finals DUMB A S S
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Again 100% FAKE!!!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SHOW A PICTURE OF SOME KIND OF PRODUCT IN YOUR SO CALLED S-10 ALL OF USACI WANTS TO KNOW???????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:24 pm

oh here is mine i did 199db last week at a 3x event with my new ride, can't show you pic's of the inside it's Secret!!!!

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Ev600-1
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 pm

quad box wrote:
Again 100% FAKE!!!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SHOW A PICTURE OF SOME KIND OF PRODUCT IN YOUR SO CALLED S-10 ALL OF USACI WANTS TO KNOW???????

No, it appears that only you want the pics, your the only one that seems like he's shaking in his boots at this point. Every one will see when the time is right, don't worry, like I have said before, and others have said it too, I have nothing to prove.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 pm

and to prove that i did it here is the car at my workshop Rolling Eyes

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Ev600rear

Last edited by quad box on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:29 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

No, it appears that only you want the pics, your the only one that seems like he's shaking in his boots at this point. Every one will see when the time is right, don't worry, like I have said before, and others have said it too, I have nothing to prove.
were are the people now if i said this i would be so FLAMED!!!!

AGAIN HE DOES NOT HAVE A SYSTEM!!!! PEOPLE CALL HIM OUT ON THIS!!! AND WE CAN TELL WHAT PHOTO SHOP IS!

DAM JUST SHOW POWER WIRE OR SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:32 pm

EZ AS THIS FOLKS HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY OLD BOX 3 18"

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Scrappysubs18
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Funny how you keep saying nothing Lenord has done is worth a sh!t yet you've shown NOTHING that you've accomplished.
He's got full page magazine adds featuring himself, awards for most points, and countless other accolades mentioned...Where are yours?, havent seen any from you, regardless of their merit, he still has some at least, yet your here still talkin smack to him.....wow, you've gotta be some sort of lame to be pwned by Quad haha....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:34 pm

here is a picture of my new box 2 15"

To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Sep05610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep to my word................
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next