Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 5 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 5 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle records crzyblondgrl dollar quad globe Audiopipe pics crank contest louisiana state silence songs world record Johncarr broken finals 2010 80inches drive stereo disc build chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To keep to my word................

Go down 
+20
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
emperorjj1
Team Kracker
SOLOGHOST
TAMU
05gliguy
Greg McCool
John Payton
johnperdeye
DMAN
iowan
Navi
Nice
HellRzR
Moparbass28
quad box
idbl_fanatic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

As I said........I would no longer post on his "NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? " post, so I am not, I just have to say, I posted in there, and said that I was done, and that I would not longer post on it, and what does the dumb A S S do? has to try and start stuff up again by posting the following, whatever it means in his own little world.

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Well it's time to lay the crx to rest soon tryed of trying to make it past smog lol they have a all fortwo dealership over in Riverside with cars in stock from 12k-18k i tell you what it's even smaller than Scrappy but has room also, what you think self deployed to Austin Heatwave?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=119682

Oh JESUS

Always looking for the easy way to get loud aren't you? Here's an idea............get some equipment that is worth a d a m n and WORK to get it loud stop building a wall in a small A S S car, and WORK at it
i think this says more than you try to down play Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:39 pm

zacdavis wrote:
Funny how you keep saying nothing Lenord has done is worth a sh!t yet you've shown NOTHING that you've accomplished.
He's got full page magazine adds featuring himself, awards for most points, and countless other accolades mentioned...Where are yours?, havent seen any from you, regardless of their merit, he still has some at least, yet your here still talkin smack to him.....wow, you've gotta be some sort of lame to be pwned by Quad haha....

Oh, well I have been on the local news, local news paper, etc. So no, not at all.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:42 pm

i like this one even better two pages, shall i find Truck Universe show also???

http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2005_sema/gallerys/sema/pages/09.htm

autoweek no small fish
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:44 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
zacdavis wrote:
Funny how you keep saying nothing Lenord has done is worth a sh!t yet you've shown NOTHING that you've accomplished.
He's got full page magazine adds featuring himself, awards for most points, and countless other accolades mentioned...Where are yours?, havent seen any from you, regardless of their merit, he still has some at least, yet your here still talkin smack to him.....wow, you've gotta be some sort of lame to be pwned by Quad haha....

Oh, well I have been on the local news, local news paper, etc. So no, not at all.
we just want pic's of some kind of s-10 that your passing the subject on Suspect
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:49 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
zacdavis wrote:

we just want pic's of some kind of s-10 that your passing the subject on Suspect

No, there is no "we" there is just YOU, and I gave you a pic of the S-10 Dumb A S S
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:52 pm

system weres the beef i mean system????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:57 pm

According to the office results...never regional champion...Cali state champ maybe. but not the region. According to the archived results that is. This is pertaining to usaci. No other org. I thought thats what he was talking about. He was talking about a different org I think Jaffe.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:10 pm

nvr heard of autoweek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:41 pm

11pages to go....U CAN DO IT
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:42 pm

well i have done the dumbest thing and tht is read all this bs, zac did make a good point about the pics and trophies and magazine ads and such and u have only done one pic on this tread no wait 4 i think pics. but ppl are finding stuff that quad said to not be tru like the points thing bruce found out about and your score being like 4 dbs off or somehtin like that. really i think the both of you should build a system take it to heatwave and go at it. damn the guy called u out and u had nothing to say, if that ain't punk'n then i don't know what is man, hell just do some dang video's post them on youtube or something and that way u all save some freakin money on gas.

david
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:49 pm

supadave wrote:
well i have done the dumbest thing and tht is read all this bs, zac did make a good point about the pics and trophies and magazine ads and such and u have only done one pic on this tread no wait 4 i think pics. but ppl are finding stuff that quad said to not be tru like the points thing bruce found out about and your score being like 4 dbs off or somehtin like that. really i think the both of you should build a system take it to heatwave and go at it. damn the guy called u out and u had nothing to say, if that ain't punk'n then i don't know what is man, hell just do some dang video's post them on youtube or something and that way u all save some freakin money on gas.

david

Im not punkin at all, I don't know HOW many times we have called him out to come up here, has he done it? Nope.............and it was a LOT closer than heat wave. Like I keep saying, I have shown my number, everyone knows the number that I have done. and we all know the number that he has done, the problem is, is that he keeps saying that he can do this, and he can do that, then he don't. THAT is what everyone has the problem with.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:00 pm

kewl well then princess looks like its your turn to fess up as too why u haven't even showed up at any of the events that rick has called u out on. looks to me like your running if he has called u out and u not show. so whats up? be a man about. lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:25 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
He was talking about a different org I think Jaffe.

Bruce,

He did say regional and he did say USACi. I don't think so! I think he just enjoys embellishing the facts.

And frankly, Quad was in fact invited up to Stockton, Lodi, ans Sacramento to compete and offered several of the excuses he's become famous for. On the other hand, he has competed at a few of my Arizona and California shows over the years and has always conducted himself as a total gentleman. Why he changes so much when he gets home is beside me.

Hope all is well with you and all the guys on Team Loud and Clear. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
He was talking about a different org I think Jaffe.

Bruce,

He did say regional and he did say USACi. I don't think so! I think he just enjoys embellishing the facts.

And frankly, Quad was in fact invited up to Stockton, Lodi, ans Sacramento to compete and offered several of the excuses he's become famous for. On the other hand, he has competed at a few of my Arizona and California shows over the years and has always conducted himself as a total gentleman. Why he changes so much when he gets home is beside me.

Hope all is well with you and all the guys on Team Loud and Clear. Cheers.
Don't forget Vegas to Mr J
so thats tri states i just don't sit in south cali Very Happy

Last edited by quad box on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:30 pm

I stand corrected, he did state usaci, and is no such points champ for this org...all is well jaffe......Hows the aarp life treatin ya. cheers
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:33 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
According to the office results...never regional champion...Cali state champ maybe. but not the region. According to the archived results that is. This is pertaining to usaci. No other org. I thought thats what he was talking about. He was talking about a different org I think Jaffe.
Please show these results????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:36 pm

I called....No results to post...You said 2005 and they said no...

Not a bash was just wondering. You should be able to easily prove that you did, if you in fact DID win points champ for the region. Even the director for the region has no knowledge of this.

Best of luck with whatever.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:38 pm

and i did mean idbl,drag then they stopped points street c, and the last i checked that year again i had the most points, because i had what four 3x's in top 3 a few singles maybe a 2x no one in atleast this state or around had that many shows or events? as i recall.

but again these haters said i had done no shows were are you getting this from???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
I called....No results to post...You said 2005 and they said no...

Not a bash was just wondering. You should be able to easily prove that you did, if you in fact DID win points champ for the region. Even the director for the region has no knowledge of this.

Best of luck with whatever.
you called??? who??? they don't even have the results from Nopi nats were i did 158+ nor the heatwave portwar win i had, i have the scorce sheets somewere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Mike Darville. Ralph Randall!!

I didnt ask about the nopi show. I specifically asked about the regional points champion.

Im not disagreeing that you may have done a lot of shows. just what i was told. I know in 2004 in that region there where tons of people with wll over 200 points..
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:56 pm

not barking at you, but unless they can post it up here there info has been way off in many cases, the website has been changed so much who knows what? i mean there are things like 181db in stock 0-600
Back to top Go down
D Champ

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:58 pm

So unless they can prove you didnt do then you did?

Hell then i am a 10x world champ...
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 pm

This was back and forth as I tried and tried to get info and specs. never got neither. Got a price but when it came time to get them, he was waiting to see if he was gonna make them or not. Never heard back.

Great buisness man!
scratch Rolling Eyes

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:19 pm Topic: Re: hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

never got the specs

quad box Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm Topic: Re: hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi we list Bounties on our website db drag, usaci,dspa, etc we offer up to 1000k for records $500 1st place 3002nd 1003rd etc at listed Bounty events mainly 2x 3x

i will send specs later today

D Champ Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm Topic: Re: hello

What are the bountys, how can i know what i will win, and what garuntees that.
Can i get some specs on your woofers

quad box Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm Topic: Re: hello

we had price breaks for a few years it did us no good, no one showed up for shows so we went to Bounty were people who show up and win could win there money back and more, so for bounty you must pay full direct pricing.

D Champ Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm Topic: Re: hello

So then for the average competitor there is no price break? Whats the bounty deal then, What can i win for winning what class?

quad box Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:43 pm Topic: Re: hello

Hi, i can't let only two go at the comp price they would be at $249.00ea price plus s/h there is no break price untill six plus subs.

D Champ Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am Topic: hello

what you think, just get a couple and test them out?

Last edited by D Champ on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:00 pm

i am looking now, plus it's as ez as this who were the top three in our region is hat hard to post
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:01 pm

D Champ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:19 pm Topic: Re: hello

never got the specs

quad box Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm Topic: Re: hello

Hi we list Bounties on our website db drag, usaci,dspa, etc we offer up to 1000k for records $500 1st place 3002nd 1003rd etc at listed Bounty events mainly 2x 3x

i will send specs later today

D Champ Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm Topic: Re: hello

What are the bountys, how can i know what i will win, and what garuntees that.
Can i get some specs on your woofers

quad box Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm Topic: Re: hello

we had price breaks for a few years it did us no good, no one showed up for shows so we went to Bounty were people who show up and win could win there money back and more, so for bounty you must pay full direct pricing.

D Champ Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm Topic: Re: hello

So then for the average competitor there is no price break? Whats the bounty deal then, What can i win for winning what class?

quad box Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:43 pm Topic: Re: hello

Hi, i can't let only two go at the comp price they would be at $249.00ea price plus s/h there is no break price untill six plus subs.

D Champ Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am Topic: hello

what you think, just get a couple and test them out?

This was back and forth as I tried and tried to get info and specs. never got neither. Got a price but when it came time to get them, he was waiting to see if he was gonna make them or not. Never heard back.

Great buisness man!
Thank you for proving a few points from statements made by others!
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:02 pm

What point was that. I never got anywhere with you.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:05 pm

sure looks like i reply to emails +or-
sure looks like people go out of there way to bash?
sure looks like those spec's mean nothing because of the market
sure looks like we are still working on the Tko Series
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:16 pm

I asked for specs. Got nothing but a "I will send the specs out later today."

I asked about the bounty program got absoloutly nothing, cause its not existent other than what you say. Its not an official program.

I asked about woofers. Was ready to buy, and got"Dont know if I am gonna make woofers anymore"

To me a bunch of excuses. I was wanting to run your product to help hush the haters. It just didnt work out.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Dude i dont' want you as a customer your the one who told another mfg bs he came here and got into it and was sent away, looks like all of your questions were anwserd to me?

here it is i can't sell you what we do not have, i tell you what you make a 10grand order i will start the line just for you.
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Read the pms idiot., You told me you could sale but not at a discount.

You also told me you would send specs and did nothing. You also said you have a bounty program? WHERE

What mfg did I tell bs to please let me know. I have spoke to no one other than you in pm. ANd there it is for all to see.

What an ass hat!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm

D Champ wrote:
Read the pms idiot., You told me you could sale but not at a discount.

You also told me you would send specs and did nothing. You also said you have a bounty program? WHERE

What mfg did I tell bs to please let me know. I have spoke to no one other than you in pm. ANd there it is for all to see.

What an ass hat!
i told you i don't have product to sell don't care don't want your business! no one here buys from me! does not effect my sales +or- so go buy some other brand they need the buisness i don't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep to my word................
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next