Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What happened to Aplhasonik? Vote_lcapWhat happened to Aplhasonik? Voting_barWhat happened to Aplhasonik? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What happened to Aplhasonik? Vote_lcapWhat happened to Aplhasonik? Voting_barWhat happened to Aplhasonik? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals world pics kyle crzyblondgrl contest drive record disc louisiana Johncarr chef 80inches build crank 2010 state silence quad stereo broken records globe dollar Audiopipe songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What happened to Aplhasonik?

Go down 
+5
thunderchicken
rd s10
scionsoloxb
quad box
BIG SAM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BIG SAM
BIG SAM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-02

What happened to Aplhasonik? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm a big fan of Alphasonik. I can't get there website open and the phone number that I have has been disconnected. Can anyone give me any information. I would love to continue using these subs because they are great. But if I have too, I'll switch to another brand. I use the Alphasonik 800. What subs are comparable to these subs. If anyone can give me some information please let me know.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Out of Business
Sorry
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
BIG SAM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 pm

That sucks! They had some of the best subs, in my opinion!!!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:12 am

Quote :
There's a usac forum, go post it there. Perhaps somebody might give a d*mn. Oh wait, I forgot, they don't want you posting there either.
PRICELESS..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:43 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
Quote :
There's a usac forum, go post it there. Perhaps somebody might give a d*mn. Oh wait, I forgot, they don't want you posting there either.
PRICELESS..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Meaningless??? how many years now??? without Quad forums are dry and die and in fighting happens??? Quad still there today and tomorrow! Bank on it!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:26 am

Man I'm hungry..... Smile
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:35 am

I've got some pizza and some ....................pie!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:21 pm

BIG SAM wrote:
I'm a big fan of Alphasonik. I can't get there website open and the phone number that I have has been disconnected. Can anyone give me any information. I would love to continue using these subs because they are great. But if I have too, I'll switch to another brand. I use the Alphasonik 800. What subs are comparable to these subs. If anyone can give me some information please let me know.

This Alphasonik was a spinoff of the Tandy corp aka radio shack. the engineer from tandy decided to try to make it on his own it lasted for a few years
True Story.

Lets not bash manuf.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
BIG SAM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 pm

You know, I've been using Alphasonik for a couple of years now, I've had the best results since i've been using them and I haven't had any problems out of them. Now I've got to find another brand of sub now to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 pm

I don't think Alphasonik was a spinoff of Tandy/Radio Shack at all, they were part of Audiobahn, unless there was something I didn't know. I know they shared the office with Audiobahn too in CA.

Big Sam PM coming your way.
Back to top Go down
TheLow
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 pm

ShowB wrote:
I don't think Alphasonik was a spinoff of Tandy/Radio Shack at all, they were part of Audiobahn, unless there was something I didn't know. I know they shared the office with Audiobahn too in CA.

yea I thought they were with audiobahn as well.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 pm

yes that whole group of companies is Bye Bye
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 pm

ShowB wrote:

they did become apart of audiobahn in the end but started by a engineer of tandy corp! I promise
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 am

Both are correct. Alphasoinc started like Donny said and went tits up several years ago. Nassir at Audiobahn bought the name and re launched the line. Audiobahn and all the companies under it are now gone. Carlos in Mexico bought the name (Audiobahn) and is selling and distrubitng Audiobahn only in Mexico now.

FYI
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:24 am

interesting tyhanks for the input ralph.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
BIG SAM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Hey ralph, thanks for the information!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jjvillarreal01

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: hey word up   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

hey i just bought a mayhem help im confused could it be areal mayhem or fake replica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Aplhasonik?   What happened to Aplhasonik? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Aplhasonik?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: