Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 6 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 6 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo world drive songs quad disc crank pics record Johncarr broken kyle build 2010 80inches globe chef crzyblondgrl Audiopipe contest dollar records louisiana finals silence state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To keep to my word................

Go down 
+20
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
emperorjj1
Team Kracker
SOLOGHOST
TAMU
05gliguy
Greg McCool
John Payton
johnperdeye
DMAN
iowan
Navi
Nice
HellRzR
Moparbass28
quad box
idbl_fanatic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

As I said........I would no longer post on his "NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? " post, so I am not, I just have to say, I posted in there, and said that I was done, and that I would not longer post on it, and what does the dumb A S S do? has to try and start stuff up again by posting the following, whatever it means in his own little world.

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Well it's time to lay the crx to rest soon tryed of trying to make it past smog lol they have a all fortwo dealership over in Riverside with cars in stock from 12k-18k i tell you what it's even smaller than Scrappy but has room also, what you think self deployed to Austin Heatwave?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=119682

Oh JESUS

Always looking for the easy way to get loud aren't you? Here's an idea............get some equipment that is worth a d a m n and WORK to get it loud stop building a wall in a small A S S car, and WORK at it
i think this says more than you try to down play Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
D Champ

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Thats not the point. you come on here and talk as if your stuff is great. Then when it comes down to it you have nothing. You gave me a price I was ready to buy. YOU HAVE NOTHING. If you dont want the buisness from the forum quit telling about your shit product. and break through designs. and super duper batteries.
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:28 pm

and you never stated what mfg i told bs to and they got out of here. So who was it????

Come on. you can do it. think of another lie.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 pm

D Champ wrote:
Thats not the point. you come on here and talk as if your stuff is great. Then when it comes down to it you have nothing. You gave me a price I was ready to buy. YOU HAVE NOTHING. If you dont want the buisness from the forum quit telling about your shit product. and break through designs. and super duper batteries.
please show me were i am telling about my product for sale ????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:32 pm

D Champ wrote:
and you never stated what mfg i told bs to and they got out of here. So who was it????

Come on. you can do it. think of another lie.
Zac Davis layed into him lambos whatever his name is looking for post now
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Re read the pm you told me a price unless I ordered 6 or more. Can you not read either. I said i wanted to just order 2 to test then figure out what i wanted. I was waiting on the specs and bounty info and never got neither. even though you said you would get it to me later that day.

Still waiting on that other mfg info that i lied to or whatever you claim i did.
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:34 pm

I never talked to any lambos guy about nothing, I think you are refering to the builder of ULTRA or whatever, but i never talked to that guy once. Get your shit strait. Pleaese
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:36 pm

I have only made 30 posts on this forum, and can show you everyone of the.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:38 pm

sorry but yeah right did not even state the mfg but you know who he was Suspect

Subject: Re: Quad Responds Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to my posts?
I am not looking to "start" with anybody BUT how can you allow somebody like this post such BS, it is not like you get $20.00 for each time he posts.

The reason why I see fit to step in and try to correct a direct source of mis-information.

Promoting your product is one thing, being full of BS is something else completely.

Why were my two posts deleted?
I have never been know to start trouble but this guy is completely out of his mind.
"Spaceship one", Starship Enterprise.....what the..........BEAM ME UP SCOTTY.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:42 pm

wheres his name saying he posted it ?
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:45 pm

cause i can remember reading.

I have never talked trash to any mfg.

I have talked it to you, but dont consider you to be one any longer.

So i can remember names and things they relate to, I do that a lot. but I never said anything negative to that guy. Nor did I talk to him. So if you wanna state false accusations be ready to back them up. Im no punk kid on these here forums. ANd my hand reaches a lot further than you can imagine. Keep the accusations up, and I will finish you like the punk that you are continually showing to be.
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:46 pm

I will call this lambros guys cell. and he will come on here and expose you to, I never talked to this guy.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:46 pm

dude never said he posted it just said something to another mfg
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:47 pm

here was a responce!

Ultra guy, I don't know where you think your coming from jumping all over Quad...You don't really know any of us on this forum well enough to just come in and start ridiculing members.
You think your impressing us by ripping on this guy but your not. Quad has been around for years, he's been bullied by a few guys on this forum that have their own issues they should be worrying about. Belittling him makes them feel better about themselves I guess, either way, you've stooped to this same level.
Forgive me Lenord for saying this...but Quad isn't the...hmm?....ok....
Quad may not build the loudest cars, he doesnt own a company that has built award winning products, he may not live up to the expectations many of us set for him, and he may not be the most quick witted individual, but, I can tell you this....
He looks up to us. He's a person, someone looking for social acceptance. Is a little camaraderie to much to ask from us.

I've been able to read people with pretty good accuracy not only because I listen to the things they say, but I think about what they say and why they're saying it.

Why is it so hard for you guys to just compliment the guy?
Seriously, what's wrong with giving Lenord some positive reinforcement?, telling him his sub looks good and we look forward to seeing it in the lanes, is that really that hard for you guys to say?.......seriously?, instead you have to boast your own accolades to prove his short comings?

I don't get it, y'all must have tiny dicks.

www.myspace.com/daviszac
www.myspace.com/salvame
www.tinkertoycustoms.com under construction
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:48 pm

still doesnt say his name, so it proves nothing, anyone could of said it
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:48 pm

I have never said anything to a mfg. ANd you said i did, and ran them off. Say what you mean, but mean what you say. Dont get caught up in all your lies. Its probably pretty easy to do.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:51 pm

D Champ wrote:
also do you know how many times a day i here from people hay sell me some subs? ok here is the price, ok can you cut me a deal? ok yeah six units? hmmm let me get back with yeah, two months later hey can i get those subs, ahhh No

anyone who wants Quad/Crunk product can order them at are website 24/7 if you don't see it there it's not for sale at that time.

Last edited by quad box on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:51 pm

so, zac stuck up for you, thats the kind of guy is, still dont prove what your acussing
Back to top Go down
D Champ

what does that post prove, nothing other than he was defending you. But if you read that he also says your just a lost pup looking for acceptance. Which I gave to you. had faith and just wanted to run your product. and all i got was the run around. Thats why i got upset. I see you post about your product and how great it is and how no one would run it. i though great something no one really has, i can run with this. but never got anywhere. if you would just do what you say, a lot of this wouldnt happen. but everytime you turn a corner its another situation where you didnt do something.
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 pm

I never said that. you told me a price we discussed it. I was ready. Waiting on specs and bounty info. the last pm i got from you, you where questioning making woofers. after you already told me you would get me the specs and bounty info that day. which never happend. you gave me a price for something you didnt even produce. ??? What kind of buisness practice is that. You never once told me i couldnt get them till the end.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 pm

D Champ wrote:
if you would just do what you say, a lot of this wouldnt happen. but everytime you turn a corner its another situation where you didnt do something.
thats what everyone is tryin to say to you quad
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:55 pm

dude again!!! what do you not understand Beat it!!! buy my stuff sideways if you want it other than that don't care! you just here to strirr up things that people don't care about
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:57 pm

HellRzR wrote:
D Champ wrote:
if you would just do what you say, a lot of this wouldnt happen. but everytime you turn a corner its another situation where you didnt do something.
thats what everyone is tryin to say to you quad
i don't see everybody saying anything just the same tired people that i could show post after post of having nothing better to do! again Tx Heatwave bring it to the lanes other than that sicks and stones
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:58 pm

I am not buying your shit. You have no shit to buy. lol.

I was never hear to stir stuff up. You just came up empty. As everyone can read, i pmed you as an inquiry and you walked me through the whole thing. then when it was time go time. like forest gump with jenny you blew your load in your pants and never produced shit, other than a bunch of talk.

You say a lot of stuff but at the end of the day you just spend your time RUNNING. RUN QUAD RUN. lies lies lies.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 pm

i guess i showed Logan as a fake and here had his borgs come in to try?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:00 pm

D Champ wrote:

I was never hear to stir stuff up. You just came up empty. As everyone can read, i pmed you as an inquiry and you walked me through the whole thing. then when it was time go time. like forest gump with jenny you blew your load in your pants and never produced shit, other than a bunch of talk.

You say a lot of stuff but at the end of the day you just spend your time RUNNING. RUN QUAD RUN. lies lies lies.
don't care and i made the right choice once again!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:02 pm

8 more to go!
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:04 pm

http://www.quadaudio.net/

here is the link

Look around not much to see. He was bought has 6000sq ft of office space and whse space but no product for it.

Also only product is 1 8" cruck woofer.

Bounty info is nothing at all.

Last edited by D Champ on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D Champ

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:05 pm

quad box wrote:
D Champ wrote:

don't care and i made the right choice once again!

so you admit to lying, you just dont care about it. then im glad we all agree.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:10 pm

D Champ wrote:
http://www.quadaudio.net/PRODUCTS.html

here is the link

Look around not much to see. He was bought has 600sq ft of office space and whse space but no product for it.

Also only product is 1 8" cruck woofer.

Bounty info is nothing at all.
Thats right, i sell what the market will pay back and in this date and time with many car audio stores and mfg going under this is all we will do, you want to loose your ass just start a car audio business. 600sq ft were do you get your info scratch
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:11 pm

:: POPCORN, PEANUTS ::
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep to my word................
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next