Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 3 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 3 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records 80inches quad chef pics Audiopipe crank Johncarr crzyblondgrl songs silence 2010 globe kyle finals state contest world disc stereo build drive record louisiana dollar broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To keep to my word................

Go down 
+20
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
emperorjj1
Team Kracker
SOLOGHOST
TAMU
05gliguy
Greg McCool
John Payton
johnperdeye
DMAN
iowan
Navi
Nice
HellRzR
Moparbass28
quad box
idbl_fanatic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

As I said........I would no longer post on his "NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? " post, so I am not, I just have to say, I posted in there, and said that I was done, and that I would not longer post on it, and what does the dumb A S S do? has to try and start stuff up again by posting the following, whatever it means in his own little world.

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Well it's time to lay the crx to rest soon tryed of trying to make it past smog lol they have a all fortwo dealership over in Riverside with cars in stock from 12k-18k i tell you what it's even smaller than Scrappy but has room also, what you think self deployed to Austin Heatwave?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=119682

Oh JESUS

Always looking for the easy way to get loud aren't you? Here's an idea............get some equipment that is worth a d a m n and WORK to get it loud stop building a wall in a small A S S car, and WORK at it
i think this says more than you try to down play Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:45 pm

NOW WERE ARE THE USACI RESULTS???? were Tamu is taking about and were i am talking about dude your just upset that you were proved Wrong once again! now show the Usaci results from the show why are you leaving out those!

it clearly states in my post mabey not to you because i am from the south i did the 157+ in idbl then hit 158+ in usaci call Darville he did the show.
anyway you can't beat me you don't even have a contest car so it's a mute point!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Team Kracker wrote:
I did a 158.7 with one amp and 2 subs at padre last year, but im not bragging day after day about it. And that was the very first show the car debut at. Just shut up and do it again at a respectable show.
i am not either it's just a hater says it did not happen, i could care less those are very old numbers 60s on the dash is were i am at with one amp this hater does not even own a contest car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm

In famous words....

I FARTED....

I chose to note even respond. I defend the company I compete for. Dont want me on your back, leave them out of it.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:33 pm

quad box wrote:
NOW WERE ARE THE USACI RESULTS???? were Tamu is taking about and were i am talking about dude your just upset that you were proved Wrong once again! now show the Usaci results from the show why are you leaving out those!

it clearly states in my post mabey not to you because i am from the south i did the 157+ in idbl then hit 158+ in usaci call Darville he did the show.
anyway you can't beat me you don't even have a contest car so it's a mute point!

I'm not upset at all, and I haven't found those usaci results or I would have posted them I made my point, and that point is that YOU (and I use THIS phrase VERY VERY loosely) sir, cannot even keep your stories straight. And until you beat my score, it isn't a mute point, and I HAVE beat you, so "I" have nothing to prove to you, "I" am not the one that talks about that I can do this, I can do that, and then don't I just show up to the show and do my number. That's the way I have always done it............ Princess
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:06 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
In famous words....

I FARTED....

I chose to note even respond. I defend the company I compete for. Dont want me on your back, leave them out of it.

:wipes tear: he said famous!

cheers
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:29 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

I'm not upset at all, and I haven't found those usaci results or I would have posted them I made my point, and that point is that YOU (and I use THIS phrase VERY VERY loosely) sir, cannot even keep your stories straight. And until you beat my score, it isn't a mute point, and I HAVE beat you, so "I" have nothing to prove to you, "I" am not the one that talks about that I can do this, I can do that, and then don't I just show up to the show and do my number. That's the way I have always done it............ Princess
so what date did you beat me and were??? Again you don't have a contest car you are A Poser i tell you what show up at Tx heatwave Austin and i will pay for your outlaw run or b&k run Against me! to prove my point other than that stay Team West Coast Poser. i am calling you OUT!!! AND WILL PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE!! WHAT'S THE BET POSER!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:42 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

so what date did you beat me and were??? Again you don't have a contest car you are A Poser i tell you what show up at Tx heatwave Austin and i will pay for your outlaw run or b&k run Against me! to prove my point other than that stay Team West Coast Poser. i am calling you OUT!!! AND WILL PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE!! WHAT'S THE BET POSER!

Hey look there Jaffe!!! I called it!!!! Told you EXACTLY what he would say!!!! verbatim!, that means word for word for you Princess..........

By the way, when I said that I beat you, I mean that you have never EVER EVER EVER beat my score of 160.8 A S S
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:02 am

so were and when was this 60??? if it was not last year or this year it does not count, just like they tell me, if it was not a 3x or world finals it does not count!! if it was not on the b&k it does not count!! so was it any of this? if not it never happen!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:21 am

quad box wrote:
so were and when was this 60??? if it was not last year or this year it does not count, just like they tell me, if it was not a 3x or world finals it does not count!! if it was not on the b&k it does not count!! so was it any of this? if not it never happen!

Oh you must be getting usaci confused with that "other" group, cause I know for a FACT they ALWAYS say that stuff, I don't recall ANYONE ever telling you that Leonard. I do believe that we have all just said to do it and STFU, instead of just running off at the mouth about "I can do this, I can do that" Losers always whine about "I can do this, or that". Winners go home and f u ( k the prom queen.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:33 am

like i said called you out on the Usaci Nopi results, now call you out on the 60 this year or last NOTHING!! Never happened your a Fake!! and your so good with photoshop lets see some pic's of this 165 s-10 within 10 mins Question

oh theres not one Poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:36 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Oh you must be getting usaci confused with that "other" group, cause I know for a FACT they ALWAYS say that stuff, I don't recall ANYONE ever telling you that Leonard. I do believe that we have all just said to do it and STFU, instead of just running off at the mouth about "I can do this, I can do that" Losers always whine about "I can do this, or that". Winners go home and f u ( k the prom queen.
oh here's one???

Subject: Re: NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quad you cant do shit you never have been able to, and you have never made a show where that honda 600 showed a respectfull number man

why dont you do somethng besides audio we should would apreaciate that if you did
2008 1801-3K PRO GOAL 164
2007 0-600 PROSTOCK WORLD CHAMPION 159.6
2006 0-1000 PRO 159.7 2ND
2005 301-900SS 156.4 3RD
2004 301-900SS WORLD CHAMPION 158.8
2003 151-300 STOCK 2ND PLACE 156.2

Last edited by quad box on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:38 am

result proof just one of many.

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Award
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:42 am

i am sorry were did all these wins come from????

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Scrappyconcept

oh yeah thats a worlwide zine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:56 am

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 WhyCantWeGetSmall
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:05 am

i here ya i just want to prove another point in the lanes at heatwave but one hater just won't let go nor compete
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:11 am

quad box wrote:

I Dunno, but since you wanna show who's D I ( K is bigger............

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Trophies_all

OH OH OH, and look at this one from USACi finals that's right in a TAHOE, not some tiny a s s little car

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 100_2332

S H I T at one point Jaffe started asking me what color trophies he should bring to events, because I had so many, so what the F*** dude?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:15 am

is that all you have man i have to goto storage to take photos of mine, i don't even take them anymore except the last three last month in AZ
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:18 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

OH OH OH, and look at this one from USACi finals that's right in a TAHOE, not some tiny a s s little car

S H I T at one point Jaffe started asking me what color trophies he should bring to events, because I had so many, so what the F*** dude?
2002!!!! ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa WERE IS DB DRIVE PRODUCT!!! THAT'S NOT A S-10!!!!! FAKE LOSER POSER!!! MAN THIS MAKE A CERTAIN TEAM LOOK BAD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:19 am

WOW!!! what happen photos removed!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 am

wow i did finals in my crx more recent than that!!!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:21 am

quad box wrote:
is that all you have man i have to goto storage to take photos of mine, i don't even take them anymore except the last three last month in AZ

Sleep You are a sad little man...............well I guess you have to make up for something. It's ok though, I have heard that a lot of people do that. Some people buy expensive cars, ya know.............but ya know what? I have something that you don't...........respect, I have put up the numbers, I have not talked about what I was and was not going to do, I just did it, if it was a bad number, I asked for help, and I worked long and hard to get here I did. Didn't talk trash like you do, just did it.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:24 am

quad box wrote:
ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa WERE IS DB DRIVE PRODUCT!!! THAT'S NOT A S-10!!!!! FAKE LOSER POSER!!! MAN THIS MAKE A CERTAIN TEAM LOOK BAD!!!!!!

Your such a dumb a s s, look at the date......2004 I wasn't even part of dB Driven, Jesus Just do a number and STFU already ok? I'm done with you................well at least for tonight
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:28 am

haaaa the emails are rolling we are still lol!!!!! ahhhhhaaaaa wow!!! i am going to make me a new sig like this and claim to be on a top nocth Team

To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Ev600-1
Quad Audio What's next 190db??????????????????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:32 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Sleep You are a sad little man...............well I guess you have to make up for something. It's ok though, I have heard that a lot of people do that. Some people buy expensive cars, ya know.............but ya know what? I have something that you don't...........respect, I have put up the numbers, I have not talked about what I was and was not going to do, I just did it, if it was a bad number, I asked for help, and I worked long and hard to get here I did. Didn't talk trash like you do, just did it.
this is 2008 your numbers never happen!!!!!
Quad Audio whats next 200db Rick Logan is A POser and Fake!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:41 am

Just for the record there Quad. Db Driven is seperate from Db drive. We do not have to run any Db Drive equipment in our vehicles to be on it.

Please refrain from useing those to together. And ask before you leap on such conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:44 am

I was wonder how long it would take for the "people are emailing me already!" to come into this one.

:kicks back in chair:
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:01 am

damn 6 pages and not a single DD logo? help me out here guys
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:10 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Just for the record there Quad. Db Driven is seperate from Db drive. We do not have to run any Db Drive equipment in our vehicles to be on it.

Please refrain from useing those to together. And ask before you leap on such conclusions.
well this guy has shown no gear but some old school stuff he has not and will not show this super s-10 that going to hit 165?? because he does not have one!!! the only car he has is a power wheel, people like him and others always attacked me and said were is the proof when it was provided they said it does not count!!! well now that i exposed a 100% Poser you should be attacking him not me!

i set a date and show what did he do??? or will do??? put the question to him!!! oh yeah
Quad Audio what's Next 201db Team Funky Pup
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:28 am

You obviously don't read very well.

The sig clearly says a questionable 165, also stats other numbers as well. So you are using a number that is clearly not there and is being used as a questionable statement.

The only reason people like him attack you, is clearly shown by your posts and actions. Other have told you this, yet you fail to listen and keep on with your normal ways.

I will not attack him. He hasn't said something he hasn't done, as we won't get into this one. he is clearly stating that is it possible, we will see. So yuo go from there, as I wrote in another way earlier in this post.

Once you show to this date and do a number for what you say it will, then I am sure things will settle. till then I hope you listen to others on there advice.

He will do a number I am sure. Just takes a little time for some, but he has done a number already. Just for the record.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:47 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

2002!!!! ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa WERE IS DB DRIVE PRODUCT!!! THAT'S NOT A S-10!!!!! FAKE LOSER POSER!!! MAN THIS MAKE A CERTAIN TEAM LOOK BAD!!!!!!

are you an idiot the team is Team db DRiven, not drive so requires no db drive equipment dumbass, think before you talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep to my word................
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next