Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To keep to my word................ Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ Voting_barTo keep to my word................ Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To keep to my word................ Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ Voting_barTo keep to my word................ Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive stereo chef globe kyle louisiana crank dollar 2010 record pics finals quad disc 80inches Audiopipe songs Johncarr records broken build contest world state silence crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To keep to my word................

Go down 
+20
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
emperorjj1
Team Kracker
SOLOGHOST
TAMU
05gliguy
Greg McCool
John Payton
johnperdeye
DMAN
iowan
Navi
Nice
HellRzR
Moparbass28
quad box
idbl_fanatic
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

To keep to my word................ Empty
PostSubject: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

As I said........I would no longer post on his "NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? " post, so I am not, I just have to say, I posted in there, and said that I was done, and that I would not longer post on it, and what does the dumb A S S do? has to try and start stuff up again by posting the following, whatever it means in his own little world.

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Well it's time to lay the crx to rest soon tryed of trying to make it past smog lol they have a all fortwo dealership over in Riverside with cars in stock from 12k-18k i tell you what it's even smaller than Scrappy but has room also, what you think self deployed to Austin Heatwave?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=119682

Oh JESUS

Always looking for the easy way to get loud aren't you? Here's an idea............get some equipment that is worth a d a m n and WORK to get it loud stop building a wall in a small A S S car, and WORK at it
i think this says more than you try to down play Question
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:38 am

no you tryed to act like you did not hijack or did not state using a little car is the ez way out? there are other post from you stating that any Mod class is ez just add a wall and your loud?

i think and others think this is and insult to there skills, now that you have been checked on the issue, you want to bail out!

again i never bash on a product,person,nor Team unless attacked 1ST but i can clearly show how others go out of there way to do so to Quad/Crunk funny how when the tables turn people act like they never started anything.

now i will drop it unless once again attacked.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 am

quad box wrote:

again i never bash on a product,person,nor Team unless attacked 1ST

Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:15 pm

quad box wrote:

again i never bash on a product,person,nor Team unless attacked 1ST
are you sure about this one?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:20 pm

What Tracy said. And I spelled it without an E. LMAO
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:40 pm

oh damn, get em tracy. tthats a bold faced lie right there, your constantly bashing companies, and kicker just happens to be one
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:51 pm

show it and if so i can show 20 to one bashing me or Quad/Crunk
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Dude, whether they bash you or not, you just made the comment that you don't bash.
There's no win.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Nice wrote:
Dude, whether they bash you or not, you just made the comment that you don't bash.
There's no win.
bingo, and i dont believe tracy or anyone at stillwater designs has bashed you, so wheres the being provoked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:25 pm

I never bash'd you, until you crossed the line....I have never even MET you....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:31 pm

quad box wrote:
show it and if so i can show 20 to one bashing me or Quad/Crunk
https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quad-t2275-15.htm
a mod deleted what you wrote, but you can see it in mine after your post.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 pm

^ I think TracEy you fed you your own foot, how does it taste?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm

And the award goes to..........................Leonard.............

To keep to my word................ Footinmouth
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:22 pm

i bet you all he goes into hiding now for a couple of weeks just to start up some new poop
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Navi wrote:
Looks like you posted my point!!!
Attacked 1st even Navi see's that Shocked
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:53 pm

quad box wrote:
Navi wrote:

WTF?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:58 pm

i am sorry can't you start from page one were you attacked my product with your photoshop pic's Product bashing by you! show me a photoshop anywere were i bash a product changed logos etc, Usaci wants to know why i would not pay for a mfg membership there you go no control on product bashing, Mr Randell did have the post locked for me, but the photos are there.

Last edited by quad box on Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:02 am

as a matter of fact one of the people who was also bashing me and my product incorrectly misslead another mfg which then attacked me out of nowere, and later found he was misslead by a hater here, and was sent away by another member.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:07 am

quad box wrote:
Navi wrote:
^ I think TracEy fed you your own foot, how does it taste?

actually a typo on my end. if you read the link it shows you popping off at the mouth about his companys product without being provoked.

I edited what it should say in this post.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:09 am

OHHHH, now I see what you are talking about there Leonard, my bad......because I (not having any affiliation with Kicker) posted a photoshop pic, that gave you the right to pop off at the mouth about Kicker, OK, yeah I see it now...........Im sorry, my bad..........
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:14 am

I farted
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 am

:: Grabs bag of popcorn ::
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:24 am

*raises hand*

I have a question.....

I've noticed you pretty much get bashed and called a joke on Termpro AND here. I think the Termpro thread was by far the most.... "interesting" one I've read. So, this is by all different people, who pretty much say the same thing. At what point do you maybe take some of the blame? Or, is just the whole car audio world against you.

I'm just curious, it's an honest observation.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:44 am

they are one in the same, thats why i say they go out of there way, you will also notice on termpro they do not put up with bashing of product, people like rick would be removed, i have been there for years and have never been band or removed, Rick don't try and turn the tables on who attacked who 1st Again two or more people saw the name Quad and went and stirred up the pot Kicker came into play because one of the number one Quad/Crunk haters that goes by the name Bruce/Bruce and is Kicker this and Kicker that brought the attack to them, again you bash me and my product you open up a can of worms on whatever your using! then when it hits home and your sponsor says don't use are name then the people doing the bashing should never Bash, most of them are 99.9% wrong and are never called on it!
i must recall a statement from another member, they must have some kind of penal disorder and feel they must bagger me and my products.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:54 am

it reminds me of the movie snatch when the guys try to holdup bullet tooth tony, and he tells them you guys thought you smell @u@@y and thought your were going to get some.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:56 am

Quad you realize you can post tub girl on termpro and not get banned right? They dont treat you any different over there than here you are an equal oppurtunity flamer.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 am

the next Quad/basher and follows me like a sick dog made the above statement and is also very disliked on other forums i try not to even responed to his comments again another penal disorder
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 am

You need jesus.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:01 am

ps. I <3 quad
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 am

8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

So, this is by all different people, who pretty much say the same thing. At what point do you maybe take some of the blame? Or, is just the whole car audio world against you.

I'm just curious, it's an honest observation.

what is it they say? A Leonard can't change it's spots.....................I mean a Leopard.....................

But honestly, I think we need to get it out in the open, there is a secret society out there called the C.A.W.A.Q (pronounced KAY WALK) Car Audio World Against Quad and we meet every week in a secret location in the middle of the Nevada desert, much like area 51.

We discuss things like:

How can we bash his product?
How can we p i s s him off?

Just to name a few, it is ok for me to be saying this, and I feel that my life is in no danger, because I am the one behind this secret society, and the one who started it!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!, and EVERYONE in the car audio world is out to get him!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep to my word................
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next