Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 2 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo keep to my word................ - Page 2 Voting_barTo keep to my word................ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar stereo contest disc louisiana globe world drive finals broken kyle pics state 80inches silence crzyblondgrl chef Johncarr build Audiopipe records record songs 2010 crank quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To keep to my word................

Go down 
+20
zacdavis
slumpinhonda
Mike Jaffe
emperorjj1
Team Kracker
SOLOGHOST
TAMU
05gliguy
Greg McCool
John Payton
johnperdeye
DMAN
iowan
Navi
Nice
HellRzR
Moparbass28
quad box
idbl_fanatic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

As I said........I would no longer post on his "NEW CRX-S10 KILLER??? " post, so I am not, I just have to say, I posted in there, and said that I was done, and that I would not longer post on it, and what does the dumb A S S do? has to try and start stuff up again by posting the following, whatever it means in his own little world.

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Well it's time to lay the crx to rest soon tryed of trying to make it past smog lol they have a all fortwo dealership over in Riverside with cars in stock from 12k-18k i tell you what it's even smaller than Scrappy but has room also, what you think self deployed to Austin Heatwave?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=119682

Oh JESUS

Always looking for the easy way to get loud aren't you? Here's an idea............get some equipment that is worth a d a m n and WORK to get it loud stop building a wall in a small A S S car, and WORK at it
i think this says more than you try to down play Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:45 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

So, this is by all different people, who pretty much say the same thing. At what point do you maybe take some of the blame? Or, is just the whole car audio world against you.

I'm just curious, it's an honest observation.

what is it they say? A Leonard can't change it's spots.....................I mean a Leopard.....................

But honestly, I think we need to get it out in the open, there is a secret society out there called the C.A.W.A.Q (pronounced KAY WALK) Car Audio World Against Quad and we meet every week in a secret location in the middle of the Nevada desert, much like area 51.

We discuss things like:

How can we bash his product?
How can we p i s s him off?

Just to name a few, it is ok for me to be saying this, and I feel that my life is in no danger, because I am the one behind this secret society, and the one who started it!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!, and EVERYONE in the car audio world is out to get him!!!!!
Rick Logan Leader Team Poser west Coast, Leader Team Penal Disorder smallest member, Leader Team Photoshop because he can't compete in spl.

Proven them wrong time and time again July 2008 iceing on the Cake.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:54 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

So, this is by all different people, who pretty much say the same thing. At what point do you maybe take some of the blame? Or, is just the whole car audio world against you.

I'm just curious, it's an honest observation.

what is it they say? A Leonard can't change it's spots.....................I mean a Leopard.....................

But honestly, I think we need to get it out in the open, there is a secret society out there called the C.A.W.A.Q (pronounced KAY WALK) Car Audio World Against Quad and we meet every week in a secret location in the middle of the Nevada desert, much like area 51.

We discuss things like:

How can we bash his product?
How can we p i s s him off?

Just to name a few, it is ok for me to be saying this, and I feel that my life is in no danger, because I am the one behind this secret society, and the one who started it!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!, and EVERYONE in the car audio world is out to get him!!!!!
Rick Logan Leader Team Poser west Coast, Leader Team Penal Disorder smallest member, Leader Team Photoshop because he can't compete in spl.

Proven them wrong time and time again July 2008 iceing on the Cake.

WTF???? Is that SERIOUSLY all you can say, you sounded like a 3 year old..............all that's missing is you throwing yourself on the ground and kicking and pounding the ground, H E L L for all I know you MAY be doing that.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:07 am

no i am enjoying emails i am getting from seeing all the Posers getting hung out to dry with there own rope, i am very happy!!

again you have no spl car nor truck your just a Poser!
come to Tx heatwave and prove me wrong!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:10 am

quad box wrote:
no i am enjoying emails i am getting from seeing all the Posers getting hung out to dry with there own rope, i am very happy!!

again you have no spl car nor truck your just a Poser!
come to Tx heatwave and prove me wrong!

I have nothing to prove to you princess, you on the other hand have everything in the world to prove to EVERYONE in the world.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 am

That's because you can't ez as that!!! i have proven what i have stated, and have just a few to go, and thats new news not old a real Team member would step to the plate in july with there ride and show this 164-165 in what ever class.

A north Cal King Poser, with a Penal Disorder will sit in his sofa and try and get phone updates on a real Player.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:26 am

WOW....This post is fornicating retarted.....
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:30 am

what products exactly are being bashed i mean has anyone e ver seen any quad crunk gear? or has anyone ever used any? hell a couple years ago a few people pm him because they seriously wanted to try his products with no response ever. seriously Leonard enough trash talk and cring around. i say if you cant get your mod car to do a 160.8 wich is Ricks high score then you should end your little tiraid and rebuild . and if you can then after heatwave talk all the shit you want but as for now your reaching for some thing to cry about ..
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:35 am

here we go get the rest of the team to take up the slack, i sell products every day don't you or have you gone to my website? a former world record holder has used my product and gained over yes Kicker already long posted, and i am going for the b&k record and 60.8 is a joke on my dash so again Tx Heatwave! and it will be one of the final items all proven by Quad/crunk i respone to all emails + or -

Last edited by quad box on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:35 am

Look, we even have logo's, T-shirts, everything! for the society!!

To keep to my word................ - Page 2 CAWAQ-T

To keep to my word................ - Page 2 CAWAQ
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:38 am

i love how he proves me right!

King Poser westcoast!

King Penal Disorder

(King Photo Shop because he can't get Loud nor do a major show)
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 am

quad box wrote:
i love how he proves me right!

King Poser westcoast!

King Penal Disorder

(King Photo Shop because he can't get Loud nor do a major show)

Deja vu, where have I heard this before?? Oh that's right.................out of your D A M N mouth, because all YOU do is talk, when in fact you SHOULD be trying to get your little A S S car loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:52 am

quad box wrote:
Again two or more people saw the name Quad and went and stirred up the pot Kicker came into play because one of the number one Quad/Crunk haters that goes by the name Bruce/Bruce and is Kicker this and Kicker that brought the attack to them, again you bash me and my product you open up a can of worms on whatever your using!
have a problem with Bruce, or anyone, deal with THEM directly, leave our name out of it.

/end of story
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 pm

Well, he must have some respect for Kicker... he builds boxes specifically for your subs.

http://www.quadaudio.net/FIBERGLASS.html
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:10 pm

"crunk" is not even a real word.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:29 pm

8675309 wrote:
Well, he must have some respect for Kicker... he builds boxes specifically for your subs.

awesome........I guess Basketball

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Greg McCool wrote:

Actually it appears it is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crunk
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:32 pm

cheers

LOL!

Free Advertising?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm

Greg McCool wrote:

babe... Crunk Juice!! afro

To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Crunk
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:29 pm

i am missing something here,you all do know he did do 158+ with 1 amp right.wiith equipment i wouldnt rate high on my list as being able to put up good numbers with.the way i see it everyone who posted on this thread aswell as the other one come to heatwave put your money up or shut up do one or the other but this sensless repeating of the same s,hit is getting old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:35 pm

TAMU wrote:
i am missing something here,you all do know he did do 158+ with 1 amp right.

When and where? TAMU? He brings this all on himself. He talks talks talks.............then when the time comes, he talks some more, but this time, he talks about why he didn't do what he talked about doing before.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Again sept 16-17 2006 Nopi nat Usaci 3x and idbl world finals did 158+ without even rechargeing after my idbl 157+dash run well over a year ago people think i did not find way more db's in that time? we will see in July and Tamu is right tried of trying to remind people of that.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:26 pm

05gliguy wrote:
Greg McCool wrote:

Actually it appears it is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crunk
good eyes yes they do update even Dictionarys
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Polecat wrote:
8675309 wrote:

awesome........I guess Basketball

Very Happy
Kicker by far is our number one seller it's good to build for the square Very Happy
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl world finals did 158+ without even rechargeing

Funny you should say that................cause this is Quoted from you from another forum

"2006 IDBL 2ND PLACE WORLD FINALS 157.4" See Leonard, and THIS is why no one ever believes you Princess.........
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:50 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Funny you should say that................cause this is Quoted from you from another forum

"2006 IDBL 2ND PLACE WORLD FINALS 157.4" See Leonard, and THIS is why no one ever believes you Princess.........
dude are you just gone??? idbl Nopi nats and Nopi Usaci 3x were all at the Atlanta speedway same weekend. i hit 157.4 on the Dash in idbl which got me 2nd in the World for that year the year before i was 3rd, after that Idbl run i drove over to the Usaci area and hit 158.7? whats hard about that???
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:10 am

To keep to my word................ - Page 2 D6b1259f
YOU GUYS NEED TO FIND SOME TWINKIES
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:00 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

dude are you just gone??? idbl Nopi nats and Nopi Usaci 3x were all at the Atlanta speedway same weekend. i hit 157.4 on the Dash in idbl which got me 2nd in the World for that year the year before i was 3rd, after that Idbl run i drove over to the Usaci area and hit 158.7? whats hard about that???
What's hard about that is that you said you did a 158+ at idbl finals, now your saying you didn't and that's my point, you can't even keep your stories straight, Princess
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 am

wow you left out the whole statement so not only are you a Poser but your a Bald face lier!!!! King Poser, King Penal Disorder smallest member.

Again sept 16-17 2006 Nopi nat Usaci 3x and idbl world finals did 158+ without even rechargeing after my idbl 157+dash run well over a year ago people think

the word and/after!!!!
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:55 am

I did a 158.7 with one amp and 2 subs at padre last year, but im not bragging day after day about it. And that was the very first show the car debut at. Just shut up and do it again at a respectable show.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:30 am

quad box wrote:
wow you left out the whole statement so not only are you a Poser but your a Bald face lier!!!! King Poser, King Penal Disorder smallest member.

Again sept 16-17 2006 Nopi nat Usaci 3x and idbl world finals did 158+ without even rechargeing after my idbl 157+dash run well over a year ago people think

the word and/after!!!!

Ok, here, this way I wont leave out any of the statement...................

again...............

So..............where is this 158+ at Princess? And like said above, just do it again then.

Oh, and while I'm at it, just a word of advice, if you want to be respected, and your company respected, you may want to use a little feature called spell check for your website. And you may want to have someone that finished at least 4th grade check the grammar too.

Oh................and, again.................that 157.4 isn't right either.........is it Princess?
So, yet again............you can't keep your stories straight. Plus, if I am not mistaking, that was on an Audiocontrol also wasn't it?

Look what I found

Adv 3 World Finals

1. Bob Perillo 168.8, 169.4, 170.4
2. Leonard Foster JR 156.5, 157.2
3. Brandon McCarthy 150.2

--------------------------------------------

IdBL - ADV 3 Bob Perillo Sanford ME USA 1 169.8 dB 1991 Ford E350
IdBL - ADV 3 Leonard Foster Jr. Pomona CA USA 2 157.2 dB 1970 Honda 600
IdBL - ADV 3 Brandon McCartney Milton FL USA 3 150.2 dB 1980 Ford Econline
---------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep to my word................   To keep to my word................ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep to my word................
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next