Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest Audiopipe dollar build Johncarr pics louisiana drive globe broken silence finals stereo crank disc records kyle 2010 record crzyblondgrl 80inches quad state world chef songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAKE AN OFFER

Go down 
+23
sicweasel
tank2215
bassahaulic
Arkansas SPL
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
Chris Team ACT
AudioAnonymous
kitcatkiss
2003f150
chrisbaldelli
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
beatnoutdaframe
SpeakerBox
Nice
outsideshot23
Navi
Alan
supadave
charlesestes
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR SALE ALAN HALL HE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WANT.

MAKE AN OFFER BECAUSE I THINK HE WORTH PUTTING A BIG PRICE TAG ON

NOW ALL YOU JEFF HATERS HURRY AND GET ONT HE PHONE AND LET HIM KNOW I DID THIS

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:03 pm

I got a good idea, both of yall in SB with an astro, same amps, batts, and woofers and both tune to 30hz! Thatl show some skill to see who gets louder! Wink
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

i dont even care i ant building Dung Pile for him. if he wants to proove hes better than me he can come to MY class or leave it alone . like i said this has nothing to do with spl it has to do with that lil guy hes got poking out between his leggs. he REALLY needs this in his life to feel special.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:02 pm

so we have gone from me not building to you being mad because i said you aint Dung Pile now onto my cock against yours well ill be honest mny cock against your wouldnt feel right to me maybe them LA boii's have turned you man but here in the midwest we aint down like that.

im not worried about proving im better than you my stats prove that as far as usaci goes.

speaker box man you have alot to say with all 117 post man you aint enough for me to even worry about with your comments you, but ill guess you are in the middle of a build or something and need some help from alan so this is what your doing to return the favor that he is helping you thats kool.

look i do pride myself in what i have done in usaci there are alot of other people that bought championship calaber setup and flopped or won 1 title with it to be surpassed I just dont allow that to happen with me so yup im proud and guess what no matter how much you try you can never ever take that from me with just words.

run your setup not your mouth
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah \"Female dog\" i got 117 posts but what does post count mean? Ill bet anything your retarded ass started with 0 posts just like everyone here. Just because my post count is low doesn't mean that i dont know anything.

And actually, my build is almost done. If your illiterate ass was actually reading all these posts you would know that although i've put a lot of work in on my build, i give all the props to alan for designing and building my box although i helped, my car is successful because of him. That's something your punk ass can't say about your plug n play cars.

I feel like alan is a brother to me and we've been good friends since i met him and im always there to lend a hand if he needs help with anything. Its nfortunate that you keep saying you're better then him but yet you're being a little \"Female dog\" and 1. Wont build a trunck car to compete against him. 2.you're not even coming to finals which really shows how much of a coward you really are. How about you get a life hoe and get off alans dick. Thanks! Lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Anyone have any popcorn left ?
Back to top Go down
Arkansas SPL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 pm

[quote="Alan"] i know what im capable of and who i am. the very last thing im looking for is usaci champion jeff sanfords aproval quote]

Its a good thing because I didn't approve anything.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Lol at Sanman.

Sanman's skillz < My 12 years old brothers skillz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
tank2215
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tank2215

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Wow esto es jodido interesantes
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm

bassahaulic wrote:
Lol at Sanman.

Sanman's skillz < My 12 years old brothers skillz.

cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 pm

alot of mouths on here that say they have skills that really aint done Dung Pile but its ok say what y wanna doesnt reeally matter to me

its like this i said 3 months ago i wasnt coming to finals and said why

im not much of a family man, but my step dad just died from cancer/my father has about 6 months from it as well/my granma is now in iowa dying from it also she has been giving to the end of the week im not asking for any sumpathy from any of you fucknuts just saying if you read as much as your your fornicating mouths you would already know this.

when i come back its on and then you cant say Dung Pile about anything this is a temporary delay thats it,

lack of posts to me shows lack of experience when i come back come after me and you will gain some because boy you aint got what it takes end of fornicating story end of rant im done with you bitches untill next year like i said come see me and you will know and understand why im where i am in this sport today.

fornicate all you
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 pm

All anybody has to do is buy a van that's already built and put more power and better woofers to beat you! Your job ain't hard \"Female dog\" and i don't feel sorry for a hateful, spiteful punk ass \"Female dog\" like you anyways. Take care of your family business and next year get your ass beat by a guy with less than 200 posts who's gonna BUILD his Dung Pile. Hell, i may just buy something like you do but id rather beat your ass with hard work and not just with money. Get ready hoe, your days are numbered but after your ass beatin im sure there'll be another dumbass excuse that you'll throw out.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm

yaaaaay fuk us all.. its a gang bang baby.. "lets call the boys.. lets run a train" chooochooo

told ya hes crabby his post failed.

see ya next year jeffy..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:07 pm

sanman wrote:
alot of mouths on here that say they have skills that really aint done Dung Pile but its ok say what y wanna doesnt reeally matter to me

its like this i said 3 months ago i wasnt coming to finals and said why

im not much of a family man, but my step dad just died from cancer/my father has about 6 months from it as well/my granma is now in iowa dying from it also she has been giving to the end of the week im not asking for any sumpathy from any of you fucknuts just saying if you read as much as your your fornicating mouths you would already know this.

when i come back its on and then you cant say Dung Pile about anything this is a temporary delay thats it,

lack of posts to me shows lack of experience when i come back come after me and you will gain some because boy you aint got what it takes end of fornicating story end of rant im done with you bitches untill next year like i said come see me and you will know and understand why im where i am in this sport today.

fornicate all you

your so full of Dung Pile. you told me you was down way before the sick dad thing jeff. remember your airbag light or onstar or some dub sht messed up when you tested so you was done. well that was untill you was mad at chili for the d5 deal with kelz. then all the sudden you was back again with jmorris AB amps to make sure steve didnt win 0-1000 blah effng blah ... then from there you just got crabby and i stopped talking to you .
Back to top Go down
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

sanman wrote:
so we have gone from me not building to you being mad because i said you aint Dung Pile now onto my cock against yours well ill be honest mny cock against your wouldnt feel right to me maybe them LA boii's have turned you man but here in the midwest we aint down like that.

LOL really man you got something against us in the south?

And for the love of god please use spell check and commas correctly you illiterate ass, you cant read half of your Dung Pile.

Oh wait i don't have enough posts to comment in here, because if i remember correctly you said that the amount of post equal experience so i know nothing. Carry on.
P.S. from a mister know nothing like myself, i would stand behind Alan ANY day of the week.

More popcorn please.

Back to top Go down
http://www.innovative-audio.com
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Im still confused how this guy starts a thread to punk alan then alan calls him out and he backs down. What was even the point of this fornicating thread?? Step up or step out
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 pm

my van's for sale if anyone wants to buy it.
Back to top Go down
sicweasel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sicweasel

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Tell ya what, come on down to the south and I'll show you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.innovative-audio.com
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 pm

LoL.
Back to top Go down
tank2215
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tank2215

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:46 pm

sicweasel wrote:

tell em' about us boys from the south
Back to top Go down
blackedoutavy
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blackedoutavy

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 pm

tank2215 wrote:
sicweasel wrote:

tell em' about us boys from the south

Yea, not only does this \"Female dog\" call out Alan now he's fornicating with everyone from Louisiana. What a coward ass bastard.
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I don't know very many guys who drive an unprotected vehicle.

I'd bet nearly half of the pickup trucks (oravalanches Very Happy ) in the South have something for ya in the glove box. Similar to the trunk/glove box of alot of Cadillacs, Monte Carlos, or Impalas that I know. If you think the old people are exempt... you're in for a surprise, because they're ALOT more likely to be disgruntled and packin'.

Personally, I keep a 3 ft long stainless steel breaker bar. It's enough to leave an "impression" and help with car repair too!

Just sayin... "Don't Mess With Texas" isn't just about littering.
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

I drive a scion and always have my toolie in the car! Lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 pm

This post is missing one thing

I FARTED

Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:17 am

I learned a new word today:

"Flamebait" - a message posted to a public Internet discussion group, such as a forum, newsgroup or mailing list, with the intent of provoking an angry response (a "flame") or argument over a topic the troll often has no real interest in. [1]

And thus proving that... Sanman = Troll

ref: [1] Wikipedia

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdZdTA8GM2qzSwG13nrQV4oOI4GfuoU5oA5I7nVgBHFInWfGE&t=1&usg=__7AShqXB1BQm0thai7PoGuoO3HwY=

On a similar note, this site is hilarious:
The Art Of Trolling
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 am

Fuckkkin COONASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeHe definatly gotta watch them coonasse i have always said that.... But i got one thing to say about La!!!!!!!

W H O

DAT???????????????
Dem boys sho can play dat der FOOSBALL.....

ROFLMAO Sorry guys been up to no good and wanted to post NOW carry on

Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:37 am

^fag^
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 am

Go fish or somethin MOMs mad you never take her out on the boat....LOL
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm

chrisbaldelli wrote:
I don't know very many guys who drive an unprotected vehicle.

I'd bet nearly half of the pickup trucks (oravalanches Very Happy ) in the South have something for ya in the glove box. Similar to the trunk/glove box of alot of Cadillacs, Monte Carlos, or Impalas that I know. If you think the old people are exempt... you're in for a surprise, because they're ALOT more likely to be disgruntled and packin'.

Personally, I keep a 3 ft long stainless steel breaker bar. It's enough to leave an "impression" and help with car repair too!

Just sayin... "Don't Mess With Texas" isn't just about littering.

Ha.. ya.. i just got my conceealed weapons license last weekend so i can do it legally now
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 am

anyone that carries a gun a bat a knife of what ever ,,to use in a fight is a punk ars muther focker ,
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 am

who said they are carrying them to a fight ? its to make a hoe think twice before lifting that door handle at the stop light ,etc etc ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE AN OFFER
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next