Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle finals drive louisiana contest Johncarr quad disc state dollar stereo 2010 crank record chef Audiopipe records songs silence build crzyblondgrl 80inches pics world broken globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAKE AN OFFER

Go down 
+23
sicweasel
tank2215
bassahaulic
Arkansas SPL
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
Chris Team ACT
AudioAnonymous
kitcatkiss
2003f150
chrisbaldelli
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
beatnoutdaframe
SpeakerBox
Nice
outsideshot23
Navi
Alan
supadave
charlesestes
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR SALE ALAN HALL HE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WANT.

MAKE AN OFFER BECAUSE I THINK HE WORTH PUTTING A BIG PRICE TAG ON

NOW ALL YOU JEFF HATERS HURRY AND GET ONT HE PHONE AND LET HIM KNOW I DID THIS

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm

ive had my success, and wanted to just quit this but I keep getting dragged back into it
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 pm

ITS YOUR FUKING POST! HOWS ANYONE DRAGGING YOU INTO IT?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:38 pm

the post was to fornicate with you, and it did you got ll your buddies to come in and praise you wich they did wich is awsome.

you keep bringing me into Dung Pile on other posts you cant keep my name or thoughts out of your head so you keep dragigng me back into things

comprende
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 pm

built or bought you have not obtained what i have in the time that i have done it point blank now im being conceted homie and you cant do Dung Pile about it other than \"Female dog\".

i told you where ill be next year if you wanna prove something keep that civic setup,and we can do it next october
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 pm

sanman wrote:
the schafers/jimbo/you/frigard last year in mwspl/phatsam/john foust/troy royer/zac rice

now I have been beaten wich i praise them guys for doing it because it made me become alot smarter on my builds with the electronics for sure this is where i make my money on the cars in this sport i work the Dung Pile out of the power in every area.

me and jimbo use to go at it like this alot, and ill throw his name out there as giving him some good advice on batts/amplifiers for last year he didnt know exactly wich direction to go in what he did was based upon the decisions he made on what equipment to go with, but when he asked me about this or that i didnt hesitate to give him good acurate info. There ae alot more as well most of them are pretty humble guys that dont get on here to listen to all this and that. Jimbo is my boiii, and I dont think he will have an issue admiting this at all

the closest thing to a challenge youve had with a championship was beating sam by .1 in 07 im sure your proud of beating troys 137 in 08 ... schaffer beat yah in 05 and jimbo in 06.. like i said you havent won when a real challenger was there besides once..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:42 pm

sanman wrote:
the post was to fornicate with you, and it did you got ll your buddies to come in and praise you wich they did wich is awsome.

you keep bringing me into Dung Pile on other posts you cant keep my name or thoughts out of your head so you keep dragigng me back into things

comprende

i havent had anyone come on here and post. as you said many times in this post, you can voice your opionion about me all you want . well guess what homeboy.. i can do the same Very Happy i promise im not being the \"Female dog\" here... you opened your mouth now expect it to just go away.. that seems like the \"Female dog\" move where i come from.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:51 pm

lol stay leave blah i dont axpect it do do either one it just doesnt matter man life goes on, and ill do what i do.

funny most the guys holding your back are newbs with very little posting time and all from your area. ill explain the posting time before 90 of you get all butt hurt meaning you made accounts to come on here and have his back wich is admirable.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 pm

well if you were half as smart as you think you would see they all have posts and were registered way before this post.... estes isnt from my area... and he told you what he thought. hell he was the first one
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:20 pm

yes but im just a newbie cause i dont even have 1000 posts yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:33 pm

charlesestes wrote:
yes but im just a newbie cause i dont even have 1000 posts yet Very Happy
You dont know Dung Pile till you hit 1k posts.. as stated above
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 pm

sanman wrote:
lol stay leave blah i dont axpect it do do either one it just doesnt matter man life goes on, and ill do what i do.

funny most the guys holding your back are newbs with very little posting time and all from your area. ill explain the posting time before 90 of you get all butt hurt meaning you made accounts to come on here and have his back wich is admirable.
I'm not from Alan's area and I can assure you I'm no newb. I've been competing off and on since the early 90s so, incase you are that stupid, you can't equate post # with knowledge. Just because we don't feel we have to stick our $.02 in every thread to get our post count up doesn't mean we are stupid. I bet if you took all of your bs posts and threads like this one away you wouldn't have 100 posts.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 pm

well off and on is kool congrats some stick with it and support this sport as well as others

jimbo wa sin our class in omaha alan but olike you said he wasnt a challenge i mean those are your own words right there talk Dung Pile all ya want but you still aint getting it correct just yet.

i may go buy another vehicle for next year just to come and lose to ya in mod so wich mod class will it be, and im going to buy it just to luv ya
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Mod 1001-2000 is what he said a few post ago!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm

sanman wrote:
well off and on is kool congrats some stick with it and support this sport as well as others

jimbo wa sin our class in omaha alan but olike you said he wasnt a challenge i mean those are your own words right there talk Dung Pile all ya want but you still aint getting it correct just yet.

i may go buy another vehicle for next year just to come fuk with ya in mod so wich mod class will it be, and im going to buy it just to fuk with ya

Last edited by Alan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:48 am

i won in omaha as an oral pleaser oh and 0-600 at the same finals thats a double down
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 am

mod 1-2 yup i know where there is a pretty white van sitting in ky think ill contact him about the purchase that way i can watch you laff at me at finals about how a bought van lost the big one
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 am

Buy it.

1-2 is where I'd like to be. Who really knows what will happen between now and then. I could have a shop by then...or have 30 cars to build for finals. Cause that's what I do.....
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 pm

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 E3esj2ks82n8ljfjrf3e8er4es
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 pm

congrats on the carrer man do you have good dental, and medical from playing with wood lol.

nah man wouldnt be totally fare the can as told to me will do 165 on 20k and 170 on 45k its a big chore to get it to shows, and doesnt drive very well on the streets lol.

besides you guys fail to realize how much fun im having racing wich is also quite a bit of money
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 pm

sanman wrote:
the schafers/jimbo/you/frigard last year in mwspl/phatsam/john foust/troy royer/zac rice

now I have been beaten wich i praise them guys for doing it because it made me become alot smarter on my builds with the electronics for sure this is where i make my money on the cars in this sport i work the Dung Pile out of the power in every area.

me and jimbo use to go at it like this alot, and ill throw his name out there as giving him some good advice on batts/amplifiers for last year he didnt know exactly wich direction to go in what he did was based upon the decisions he made on what equipment to go with, but when he asked me about this or that i didnt hesitate to give him good acurate info. There ae alot more as well most of them are pretty humble guys that dont get on here to listen to all this and that. Jimbo is my boiii, and I dont think he will have an issue admiting this at all

Nope no problems at all you helped me with alot of advise FO SHO.. And in 07 in omaha i was beat bye Jeff and Angie and i gave it all i had.. I even had Scott Owens in my damn truck with me trying to help that year.. It made for a ohhhhhhhh lawd look who is helping Jimbo ??? But i still fell short. And i will also admit i go to Jeff for advise and his opinion several times a year . He might be a prick but he is a prick that shoots stright 95% of the time so thats at least consistant right??? Why cant we all just smoke one and get along....???? Well was worth a shot anyway... Okay as you guys were as you were!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:57 pm

cause jeff " isnt threatend by me" and feels the need to post it up
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 pm

sanman wrote:

i may go buy another vehicle for next year just to come and lose to ya in mod so wich mod class will it be, and im going to buy it just to luv ya
sorry i thought jimbo won
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 pm

alan allow me to help ya out a little bit man

on the front page it says finals results thats where you can find those that have beaten me and well fell short I respect these guys for actually showing to finals and trying to do what i either did or failed to do and thats be the top of there respected classes

just a little advice for you as well we all need it from time to time
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Yup i won against Jeff in 06 and then lost in 07 !! And he sweetend it bye having Angie in our class that year. So i always gotta be the one to say i got beat bye a GIRL... Sucks but true i cannot no matter how hard i try i cant take that from Jeff or Angie . Hell i even showed up sun morning to the hall at 7am and Darville opend door and said laughingly who are you.. Cause we all know i dont get up that earlyLOL ... My answer to Darville at that time was WELL I MUST BE THE GUY IN SECOND PLACE.....LOL Good times
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:46 pm

oh well. i wasent the person who brought up sanman helping people or not. i said its funny jeff made the post and people are useing it and PMing me is all..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Shocked

Last edited by Alan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Alan wrote:
sanman wrote:

i may go buy another vehicle for next year just to come fuk with ya in mod so wich mod class will it be, and im going to buy it just to fuk with ya

sanman wrote:

hmmm lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm

wishfull thinking alan

jimbo man me and you have a level of respect man thats what I like about you win lose or draw we have a good time at it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 pm

i mean who changed those post ? and your other posts.

and jeff before you very first jumped my ass in fishs post, i havent said anything disrespectfull to you. fish asked us what we thought about his box , i said i bet its a 58.2 off 1 d5 to poke at rowlands and you blew up on me then and ever since.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm

as far as who is changing posts on me well its probly darvilles toothless ass lol or my bad i call him woody now

he knows it will get me going and going and going, but nah it doesnt bother me much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE AN OFFER
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next