Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAKE AN OFFER Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record contest 80inches records broken songs build globe finals crank silence 2010 louisiana dollar chef stereo world disc kyle quad Audiopipe state Johncarr crzyblondgrl drive pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAKE AN OFFER

Go down 
+23
sicweasel
tank2215
bassahaulic
Arkansas SPL
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
Chris Team ACT
AudioAnonymous
kitcatkiss
2003f150
chrisbaldelli
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
beatnoutdaframe
SpeakerBox
Nice
outsideshot23
Navi
Alan
supadave
charlesestes
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

FOR SALE ALAN HALL HE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WANT.

MAKE AN OFFER BECAUSE I THINK HE WORTH PUTTING A BIG PRICE TAG ON

NOW ALL YOU JEFF HATERS HURRY AND GET ONT HE PHONE AND LET HIM KNOW I DID THIS

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

lol. thats funny Dung Pile! i dont hate you jeff, but if its a build off(not who can buy something loud) between you and him, ive got 50 on alan. any sanman nut huggers wanna take that bet?Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

UMMM DONNO IF YOU CAN READ ANYMORE MAN IM DONE I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE AT ALL

SO THE CURRENT OFFER IS 50 BUX RIGHT
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 pm

yet you offer so much help to thers without ever actually building a world champ yourself so whats the difference in alan offering to help people who ask? oh yeah, hes actually built vehicles that are loud. we arent talking about buying plug and play vehicles like most on here want so much respect for. im all for someone who actually works on the vehicle, which i know you tested alot, but what have you actually ever bought and added to the BUILD on any of your championship vehicles? get off your high horse man. i like you jeff but noone on here is god. theres always someone better and if he tries to help people then its up to them to accept his ideas or yours, bottomline.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:17 pm

I DONT CLAIM TOBE GOD I JUST HAVE AN ABILITY TO TAKE SOMEONE ELSES BUILDS TO THE NEXT LEVEL THATS ALL

THE ONLY ONES THAT DONT LIKE IT IS THE ONES WHO BUILD THERE ASSES OFF TO ONLY FALL SHORT THATS NOT MY FAULT AT ALL NOW IS IT

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY WORDS AND THERE MEANINGS THEN DONT READ THEM

TATA
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:25 pm

ILL BREAK THIS DOWN A LITTLE FURTHER SO YOU CAN BE CORRECT WHEN YOU REPLY GUYS

151-300 BASIC TIED FOR 2ND 2001 ECLIPSE MY BUILD
301-900SS CRX MINE MY BUILD WORLD CHAMPION
301-900 3RD PLACE MY BUILD AGAIN
MOD CRX 3RD PLACE OOPS MY BUILD AGAIN
ECLIPSE 2ND PLACE BASIC 301-900 ECLIPSE MY BUILD AGAIN
0-1000 PROSTOCK 2ND PLACE TO JIMBO MY BUILD AS WELL
SDIME 301-900 PROSTOCK WORLD CHAMPIO
SDIME 301-900 WORLD CHAMPION
CRX 0-600 PRO WORLD CHAMPION
1801-3KPRO SDIME WORLD CHAMPION
4K PRO SDIME WORLD CHAMPION
3 WORLD RECORDS IN THERE AS WELL

SO NOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE CORRECT WHEN YOU START BASHING SO BRING IT

PINK VAN 0-1000 163 ( WOULD DO 164 WITH AMPS ESTES DIDNT LIKE)
SDIME ADV3 MWSPL WORLD CHAMPION 12V
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:29 pm

so actually none of your world champion vehicles are your build than if i am reading that right?
oh an yea i am huggin alan's nutts an i is gonna give him a call so he can see what you been up too.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm

the funny thing is i think there are people who would offer up some cash for the help.. jeff, i really dunno what you mean about falling short. i havent really done to much for myself. thats no secret. im really confused where any of this comes from in the begining really from the first time you jumped my ass. the thing is i wasent there the times you ran finals and did well besides one stinking year it was a total half assed effort cause a unexpected invite showed up so we took estes silver van.. oh well.. but the thing is... IM HERE NOW.. SO BRING IT OR SHUT THE FUK UP.... PERIOD!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 pm

im wondering what even sparked this post about me helped win championships? dudes been gone for 3-4 days off the forum and now all the sudden pops out with this ?? confused
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Im lost on this one, wasnt the world champ van was Fred sparks/Jesse's old van that was a world champ/record holder for both of them, so why is the plug and play only pointed out on Jeff's truck/van? Theres others out there too that you seem to forget have done the same thing put never bash them. But you target the ones who beat you at finals regardless of how much work they have put in the vehicle they bought and praise others for doing the exact same thing???

/stirring pot Surprised

FTR I will give you a night with Jimbo's mom for him....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 pm

im 1000000% sure that build was altered from jessies.. that van beat him the year it was sold to fred.remember? .so what if all we did was put an angle in the back and play with woofers and find out what the van liked.. im very aware and have plenty of pics of the work i put into that van.. i pulled almost 2d legal out of that van, around .7 outlaw from the time i got it from fred and that was just showing up at finals wooferless and burping it..

jeff can say he did his crx boxes but im willing to bet there are people on this forum who jknow the truth and just dont want top speak up cause they want to stay out of it..

but scott... heres the total issue. i have ZERO problem with someone buying a prebuilt van. the problem i have is someone who has never built jack Dung Pile coming at ME, talking down to ME , like im some dip Dung Pile who has never done anything and hes gods gift to the spl world. you dont buy a championship then come around totally down grading anyone you talk to.. THATS THE ONE AND ONLY ISSUE HERE..

Last edited by Alan on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm

I dont know how high you guys are on getting new people into the sport but the first time Ig ot on here and knew absolutely nothing all i got was smartass remarks for asking a "stupid question". alan messaged me and gave me help, and anytime I need help I give him a call and he usually gives me any kind of specs or advice no matter what hes got going on. Hes probably the only reason i come on this forum and even go to any Usaci shows.. There are alot of epople who have been on here forever it seems and not alot of new people coming in.. we have meca events mostly where i live and we signed on 20 new people at one event this year and i have seen nothing but good competition and helpful people at EVERY event I have been to. No trash talking just good fun and competition. I dont plan on ever winning any world titles or anything but i can tell you anyone who is in it for the fun of the sport I would tell them to go to MECA in a heartbeat over USACI just because all of the Dung Pile I see on this site.. childish really
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm

I understand that Alan, and Im not doubting you got more out of it, but why is it some people dont get credit for that exact same work when they win.

And lets face, Jeff has been the same person forever, his buying vehicles didnt change him speaking his mind, he always has you either like it or dont, i kinda respect him for being that way even though i dont agree with him much at least he isnt sugar coating and two faced.

the other thing, he might be coming here talking Dung Pile about you like you havent done Dung Pile because in his opinion you havent.

Personally I think you are all mad because im better looking and it causes drama...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 pm

well man i really dont and never had needed to proove anything to the guy. he can have his opinion, but when he fires it off at me.. i will have somthing to say. i dont see an issue at that??? what exact work to win are we talking about? i can garantee that man never broke out the saw and changed his pre built vehicle.. like i said.. i have plenty of pics of my van and the work we put into it. so im not sure where the credit needs to put for him??
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 pm

The problem is too many worry about who gets credit for what and not being in the sport for the fun that it used to be.

Anyway Im going back to my fishing forums now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

i have plenty of fun.. helping other people and new guys .. didnt you read the first post? lmao
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Alan, the van you're talking about had 4 18s?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm

15s jessies orange and blue one.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Ooooooooooh yes!
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 pm

I met alan looking to get a little louder and he helped me all the way. He's even taught me a few of his well kept secrets and alan is like a brother to me. He's shown me pics of a lot of his builds and i've seen a lot of his daily builds and even asked me to help with a couple to speed things up. As much help as alan has given me, i almost feel like i owe it to him to give him a hand when he needs it and that i don't mind. Either way, slams a stand up guy and he's one to speak his mind as well and i give him all the credit for getting me this deep into the sport. And because of him, i have a daily driver thats gonna be doing 60's @47hz daily by finals and this isn't a s-10, crx, or explorer so it hasn't been an easy road and no matter what, alans always ready to help me.

Alan, keep doing you man. If i was a "plug and play" kinda guy, id be hatin on you too! Lol.
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Henry get off here and go get that Dung Pile done son!!!!!! Oh wait i still haven't reconed mine from Siknic yet....guess i need to get my ass to work too but its hard painting cars all day then coaching my sons football team 3 nights a week hell we had practice tonight then games on wednesday,thursday,and saturday coming up.I gotta find time to get a couple more DBs scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

it dont matter.. its a winless conversation. and jeffs already aware i offer help. thats why i cant do it for myself. cause i havent treid. means i cant.
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

beatnoutdaframe wrote:
Henry get off here and go get that Dung Pile done son!!!!!! Oh wait i still haven't reconed mine from Siknic yet....guess i need to get my ass to work too but its hard painting cars all day then coaching my sons football team 3 nights a week hell we had practice tonight then games on wednesday,thursday,and saturday coming up.I gotta find time to get a couple more DBs scratch

Im done man! The only thing left is a trim panel and going 16v but that's not till right before finals. I've already put work in on the box, with help and guidance from alan of course and i resealed the top off so im good for the moment. Soon as my recones come in, they'll get built and we'll put them in and test. Hopefully ill see a decent gain with all this work.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Alan one he'll of a guy he has helped me so much. And always willing to lend a hand no matter how much he has going on.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 am

well everyone the title is make an offer. lol ill get the winner my paypal info thanks jeff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Wtf when is helping people a bad thing??Just because he choses to put more time in helping other people with there builds and not working on his stuff makes him less of a competitor??Perhaps some people enjoy helping people obtain there goals as oppposed to gain their own.Maybe these people dont need to feed thier ego to feel good about themselves and winning a plastic trophy.Perhaps they enjoy more helping other and seeing the sport continue to grow and flourish.Maybe they value being at shows and with their friends as oppposed to just winning to some people these things are much more cherished. If more people were to be like Mr. Hall perhaps would be a better organization who knows not to say that all people are bad and not helpful threre are plenty of good people here to Now go ahead and rip me for saying this and yes i am not loud yet but with good people help I will get there and then one day i will repay the favors and help i recieved and I will continually help the sport grow is what we really need.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 pm

thanks man. guys 10000000 people can reply the same way. and in jeffs eyes it wont matter. im into SPL for the tinkering side.. not the championship side. jeffs not a builder he competes just to win a championship, so craig your exactly right... his ego. i build cause i like to build and learn and take stuff apart. jeff will never understand that , cause he cant do it and pays for it to be done or buys it done . scott is right, he has is opinion of me .. big whoop.. but his choice to voice that opinion to me in the way he does it causes problems. oh well hes retired now as he keeps saying, so it dont matter.. i wasent chasing chapionships when he was.. so i suck darn it..
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 pm

If you look in the not so recent history... Sanman spent most of his time as THE amp and battery guru. Who cares if he built boxes, because it takes alot of $$$ and time to do what he did.

Back in the TermPro days, he actively supported the sport, in a way not so dissimilar to what Alan does (and I attempt to).

Moving on to Forumotion days, he still actively supports the sport, but it's a different role. He walks a thin line, trying to keep things interesting, so that the "youngsters" want his records (head on a platter)... enough to spend the time, $$$, and dedication needed.

Whether it's dedication or ego, is up to you to decide.

Alan's the target of the day. Probably because he knows a little bit and has the potential for plenty of records. That atleast makes him worth an Abe Lincoln ($5) to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:08 pm

I have to say I respect someone who has not went out and bought the perfect vehicle with a already loud build and instead built it from scratch. Its fun learning what YOUR vehicle likes and dont like. If you dont put the time and effort into a build you will never really know how much work and time it takes to get it loud. Me and Alan have had our diff. over some stuff but I still respect the man and look forward to him winning many championships in the future.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

man bret i dont think we have really had "differences" we just have different opinions on a few things. i dont have any ill feelings based of our convos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAKE AN OFFER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE AN OFFER
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next