Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana chef globe kyle Audiopipe finals build pics records world crank Johncarr quad dollar 80inches disc record 2010 drive silence songs stereo state contest broken crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAKE AN OFFER

Go down 
+23
sicweasel
tank2215
bassahaulic
Arkansas SPL
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
Chris Team ACT
AudioAnonymous
kitcatkiss
2003f150
chrisbaldelli
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
beatnoutdaframe
SpeakerBox
Nice
outsideshot23
Navi
Alan
supadave
charlesestes
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR SALE ALAN HALL HE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WANT.

MAKE AN OFFER BECAUSE I THINK HE WORTH PUTTING A BIG PRICE TAG ON

NOW ALL YOU JEFF HATERS HURRY AND GET ONT HE PHONE AND LET HIM KNOW I DID THIS

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:31 pm

although jeff is a TECHNICAL guylike chris said he was or is the batt an amp guru so there ya go but like everyone says it takes more than batts an amps to get you loud. your build is 95% of your score. crappy build crappy score great build, an sometimes (i stress that) great score.
Back to top Go down
kitcatkiss
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitcatkiss

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I like knowing that I built my own stuff. It takes extra work and time, but it is so worth it!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm

ive never known him to be that even. ive seen some crazy output numbers from testing amps. but thats about it .
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Alan wrote:
man bret i dont think we have really had "differences" we just have different opinions on a few things. i dont have any ill feelings based of our convos.

Ok cool...... Very Happy ....now get that van ready....I have high hopes.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. thats the funniest thing ive ever heard,,lol. ass and butt guru maybe cause jeffs a fag!(i mean the guy did have a pink van lol! ) i like jeff believe it or not. i just think alot of the stuff he says is moronic at best.and scott, ive got no problem with buying a vehicle and doing plug and play, just dont act like king cock cause u can hook up amps and batts. if they ever made any vehicle louder then you should be able to put the original equipment back in it and it'd be louder than it was before, but you cant.buying bigger amps than the guy you bought it from had in that class doesnt make it louder, so get off my nuts and go play with your worm mr. fisherman
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 pm

You crack me up, Charles. Laughing

It may come across as huggin' because I give credit where it's due... but for those who know me, I'm the exact opposite.

*soap box*
To me, the sport is about maximizing the enjoyment you get out of each dollar and hour you put into it. If there's more fun to be had elsewhere, then life is too short to waste here. For me, the enjoyment lies in the nerdiness... creativity and over-analysis of everything (box designs, resonance mechanics, air flow, vehicle shape, woofer mechanics, amp thermals, battery dynamics, etc.).

Car audio is an elegant combination of engineering disciplines, with the hidden gem of irony... that theory doesn't apply logically. Test-n-tune is inevitable and inevitably depressing... then inevitably glorious.
*end soap box*

PS - This thread is off topic... so SOMEONE please buy Alan.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

charlesestes wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. thats the funniest thing ive ever heard,,lol. ass and butt guru maybe cause jeffs a fag!(i mean the guy did have a pink van lol! ) i like jeff believe it or not. i just think alot of the stuff he says is moronic at best.and scott, ive got no problem with buying a vehicle and doing plug and play, just dont act like king cock cause u can hook up amps and batts. if they ever made any vehicle louder then you should be able to put the original equipment back in it and it'd be louder than it was before, but you cant.buying bigger amps than the guy you bought it from had in that class doesnt make it louder, so get off my nuts and go play with your worm mr. fisherman

Suck it ho, I was referring to many peoples attitude about this, but if you feel your tail was stepped on its ok Razz
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:37 am

Who's this Alan guy? Pics?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 am

the only ones i have ive texted you numerous times geoff! and we both know they are to xxxxxplicite for this wed site elephant <<<< ring bells?
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:20 am

This was a waste of time reading...... Because of this I have to wake up 10 minutes earlier tomorrow to regain the moments of my life that were just raped from me. In my opinion anyone who helps other competitors instead of being cockblockers is cool in my book. I dont want to talk smack about guys who do plug and plays....Im trying to sell my Yugo after finals so I dont want to fuk that up with any potential plug and play buyers lol.

Oh and I just bought 2 Digital Designs Z 12s so Im broke so my offer is only $27.16 because thats all I got to my name right now. Please take the offer Alan lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:35 am

ILL THROW IN 100 BUT HE BETTER PUTOUT FOR THAT KINDA CASH DAMMIT....LOL
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
ILL THROW IN 100 BUT HE BETTER PUTOUT FOR THAT KINDA CASH DAMMIT....LOL

Hold the hell up Jumbo! If he's puttin out then this is gonna be a biddin war, i got 105.27! Lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 am

Chris Team ACT wrote:
This was a waste of time reading...... Because of this I have to wake up 10 minutes earlier tomorrow to regain the moments of my life that were just raped from me. In my opinion anyone who helps other competitors instead of being cockblockers is cool in my book. I dont want to talk smack about guys who do plug and plays....Im trying to sell my Yugo after finals so I dont want to fuk that up with any potential plug and play buyers lol.

Oh and I just bought 2 Digital Designs Z 12s so Im broke so my offer is only $27.16 because thats all I got to my name right now. Please take the offer Alan lol
lol again. its not about plug and play its about buying one and talking $hit to people like you know everything. and even at that, the fact was never really brought up till that " im god and your a loser" attitude was aimed at me.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

for a slow jack and a ball tickle ill go 106$
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

allright! now lets buy , sell and trade someshit!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm

to all those that are pissed off because you cvouldnt build and beat my 4 year old build

fornicate you

and alan hallm fornicate stop crying like a little \"Female dog\" and do something that way you dont have to rely on i was involved in this or that you little fornicating cry baby

built or bought you couldnt fornicate with me on my worse day you little nobody mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm

lol what a joke Sad
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 pm

arent you retired? go away.. you just fuking crying cause your hero post flopped
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Good thing nobodys selling a winning 1k+ trunk car alan, you'd be in trouble then! Lol
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Jeff, nobodys mad at you man, we all think you're funny especially with this post that backfired. Lol. This is all new to me, never heard of "car audio beef"! Finals is gonna be great! We got some beef and liquored up competitors, this is gonna be entertaining to say the least. Lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 pm

post backfired not really ya see i could care less what ya think about me and the more you hate me the more i comne out on top because i do not valiue your opinions of me at all you just dont matter in any way as far as life goes to me.

yup be glad alan because i would be tempted to buy one and make a point that your building skillz just wouldnt be enough to get the job done

bought not built if you dont like it it doesnt matter because you couldnt stop it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 pm

and a far as coming on here as long as ralph keeps telling me he likes what i do on here fornicate you i aint leaving
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 pm

So do it jeff please. Buy chills car. Buy anyones fornicating car. Damn. Buy mine. Ill build another one Or really man SHUT THE FUK UP PLEASE. You care less. But you put all this lame effort into this post.. And it surely did back fire
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 pm

sanman wrote:
post backfired not really ya see i could care less what ya think about me and the more you hate me the more i comne out on top because i do not valiue your opinions of me at all you just dont matter in any way as far as life goes to me.

yup be glad alan because i would be tempted to buy one and make a point that your building skillz just wouldnt be enough to get the job done

bought not built if you dont like it it doesnt matter because you couldnt stop it

LMAO! Im actually glad my opinion doesn't matter to you, thanks. That's a good idea though Jeff, you should build a trunk car and show people that you are capable of building a sytem as well as buying them. Bring it to finals and win then people will see that you are actually good at building. My guess though, you've already got an excuse as to why you won't but if it was me, i wouldn't do it either. I too hate being shamed by the guy that im beefin with. Lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:30 pm

effort lol yup all 2 minutes it ook to type it out thats a ton of effort

as far as chilly's car no thanx ill pass on that one.

really alan you wanna shut me up surpass what ive done no matter if i built it or bought it thats still all my accomplishments and yalls respect isnt really needed i dont need to be loved by the community to survive trust me on that one
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 pm

sanman wrote:

this has never been about ME or MY "skillz" ive never once said im this or that, ive worked on this or that. i simply said IM NOT THE FUKING KNOWLEDGE LACKING LOSER YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO.

im going to say it once more.
BRING YOU Dung Pile TO FINALS.. OR SHUT THE FUK UP AND STAY RETIRED!!!!

ya know what... fuk it.. dont come to finals.. how bout you just make a shitty garage vid or you 48db Dung Pile build showing even enough for a top 3 at finals... ive built one and only one box for my car this year. and i garantee ill stomp your ass with it!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 pm

looks like you dont want him looking down at you as well wht in it for you since your quick to offer up your support for him. like i said i do not need your support or your approval.

ive built and bought vehicles for this, and i chose to buy and save my time as well as my money in trial and error box building you dont like i could care less it is what it is what ive done is what ive done surpass it and then you can claim to be better than me untill then you still striving well keep up the hard work little buddy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 pm

sanman wrote:
effort lol yup all 2 minutes it ook to type it out thats a ton of effort

as far as chilly's car no thanx ill pass on that one.

really alan you wanna shut me up surpass what ive done no matter if i built it or bought it thats still all my accomplishments and yalls respect isnt really needed i dont need to be loved by the community to survive trust me on that one
oh yeah.. lol you defenatly need this to survive jeff. thats no secret. thats why championships are so much more important to you and all you focus on.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm

sanman wrote:
looks like you dont want him looking down at you as well wht in it for you since your quick to offer up your support for him. like i said i do not need your support or your approval.

ive built and bought vehicles for this, and i chose to buy and save my time as well as my money in trial and error box building you dont like i could care less it is what it is what ive done is what ive done surpass it and then you can claim to be better than me untill then you still striving well keep up the hard work little buddy
jeff i have much better things to strive for in life your shitty un challenged little usaci championships.. i mean do you really think i care ot be better than "you" like your somebody? wow.. just wow.. i really thought there was more to you man. No
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 pm

hey alan you once again think you have the ability to dictate what and when i do what ever i want to when infact you dont lol now this is funny, and untill you buy usaci your just a little voice like everyone else i will speak my mind like i always have

i know it bothers you, and since im not coming to finals it bothers you even more dont it lol channel your time and energy on your family not me im feeling bad that im taking it all up, but its just so dam easy to do i cant help myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE AN OFFER
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next