Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs drive chef Audiopipe build state 80inches record crzyblondgrl louisiana finals crank 2010 globe dollar Johncarr stereo contest broken kyle silence pics disc quad world records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAKE AN OFFER

Go down 
+23
sicweasel
tank2215
bassahaulic
Arkansas SPL
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
Chris Team ACT
AudioAnonymous
kitcatkiss
2003f150
chrisbaldelli
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
beatnoutdaframe
SpeakerBox
Nice
outsideshot23
Navi
Alan
supadave
charlesestes
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR SALE ALAN HALL HE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WANT.

MAKE AN OFFER BECAUSE I THINK HE WORTH PUTTING A BIG PRICE TAG ON

NOW ALL YOU JEFF HATERS HURRY AND GET ONT HE PHONE AND LET HIM KNOW I DID THIS

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

every post this guy makes just gets worse and worse .. im really glad i dont need to ego boost this man does.. id sure have killed my self by now
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 pm

your right, but for being a nobody i sure do have your time and attention all wrapped up over all this homie its now a passion for you to get on here and see what i have said lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 pm

i think its funny think your important enough that your taking time from my family. thats fine spek your mind.. you can just keep making yourself out to be a dipshit like you did with this post .. i promise im getting just the laugh you are out of this. cause i dont need your aproval to know who i am jeff. but we can all see its much different in the little head of yours
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 pm

the bottom line is your mad because i didnt build some vehicles and won wit them then you get mad because your opinion doesnt even matter to me lol sad man really sad but hey its all good your moma still luvs ya bro

you want me to come get you then stick around do whats ive done in this sport, and then ill come back to settle the score. right now your just not worth my time
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Damn Jeff, the challenge is out there and you're bitchin out! Lol. Come on man, build a trunk car and bring it to finals. And yeah, im on alan side, like EVERYONE else in this fail of a post! Lol. Thanks for the entertaining post lil tink tink! Lol

And you're not even coming to finals??? Ha ha, after all your Dung Pile talking you're staying at home! That's comedy! All this "you can't beat my lego build" Dung Pile and you wont even be there, sounds like somebody can't get the winning numbers and is scared to lose after talking all this cash money Dung Pile! I heard you were a joke but now i know. Thanks guy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 pm

jeff .. where did you read im mad about any of that? i have a problem with your talking down to me and thinking im going to listen to you talk to me like loser trash. ive only said that about 4000000 times. but you think its about cars..cars were brought up to say why dont YOU build something loud then come talk at me like that. cause as of today you have no legs to stand on in that department.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:53 pm

the difference is at the start of the year when jeff said he was doing trunk 1001+ with 6 d9s and 6 10s i was willing to put my rep on the line and i signed up for the class. he spends a weeknd burried in his car and cant get over a 51 and calls it quits and is now "retired" i sure wish my black berry saved convos on yahoo.. boy o boy.
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Alan wrote:
the difference is at the start of the year when jeff said he was doing trunk 1001+ with 6 d9s and 6 10s i was willing to put my rep on the line and i signed up for the class. he spends a weeknd burried in his car and cant get over a 51 and calls it quits and is now "retired" i sure wish my black berry saved convos on yahoo.. boy o boy.

What a Face And the plot thickens! :where's that damn popcorn:
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:00 pm

i have 2 legs man they work just fione and im standing tall once again the opinion of the people on here that doesnt like the fact that i didnt build the s10 really isnt a valid point

when 4 guys go on a project togather they all have differant roles in that project wich means not 1 person did it correct so its not 1 persons right to claim the fruits of there labor. when i got this truck from samsal we talked about the fiuture plans of it me samsal and bruce, and it was decided that it would continue to be a part of all of us in what it did i ghave credit to hom many times on this truck, but you wouldnt know that since you have only resurfaced back into usaci over the last year as to where I never stopped supporting this org wether it be in the lanes at shows, or on the forums. you see thats where i come from, but like i said you wouldnt know through the lack or presence you have shown on here in the past man.

now as gfar as me talking down to you oh fornicating well its not like i would ever look up to you i just dont see you being that type of person i would do that to point blank, and you dont like that because you like the approval you get from people thats just you man so deal with it.

im done on this topic like i said that 1 box you built i hope is enough to get you where you wanna be at finals, but since you dont build to win titles you build to learn and have fun then your already there man so save yourself some cash and then you can buy your own equipment instead or barrow it all liek you have stated to me in the past man have fun
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Funny how you didn't mention your failed trunk car! LMAO. This is truly hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

sanman wrote:
i have 2 legs man they work just fione and im standing tall once again the opinion of the people on here that doesnt like the fact that i didnt build the s10 really isnt a valid point

when 4 guys go on a project togather they all have differant roles in that project wich means not 1 person did it correct so its not 1 persons right to claim the fruits of there labor. when i got this truck from samsal we talked about the fiuture plans of it me samsal and bruce, and it was decided that it would continue to be a part of all of us in what it did i ghave credit to hom many times on this truck, but you wouldnt know that since you have only resurfaced back into usaci over the last year as to where I never stopped supporting this org wether it be in the lanes at shows, or on the forums. you see thats where i come from, but like i said you wouldnt know through the lack or presence you have shown on here in the past man.

now as gfar as me talking down to you oh fornicating well its not like i would ever look up to you i just dont see you being that type of person i would do that to point blank, and you dont like that because you like the approval you get from people thats just you man so deal with it.

im done on this topic like i said that 1 box you built i hope is enough to get you where you wanna be at finals, but since you dont build to win titles you build to learn and have fun then your already there man so save yourself some cash and then you can buy your own equipment instead or barrow it all liek you have stated to me in the past man have fun

all comeing from a man who was barrowing his d9s in the truck lol im not sure when i wasent supporting usaci ? i won a championship in 07.. moved from st louis to baton rouge early 08 , had to sell my astro and restarted my WHOLE life. so yeah i wasent around alot besides working on local cars.. i no question supported in 09 and this year.. some im confused what your talking about.. i was away maybe 5 months?

i honestly dont care about your circle jerk on the s10.. like you said who cares what you helped and had a hand in. and i havent seen them guys mentioned once in any post blabbing about your championships jeff.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 pm

jeff how bout we just post pics of our cocks and show everyone what this is all about ?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 am

why is that those guys never got credit for your championships in the past. i don't remeber you coming on here last year saying "i wanna thank my boi's samsel an bruce" oh well i guess i took a hiatus too huh?
OH AN WAIT YOUR NOT COMEING TO FINALS? YOU CALL ME OUT TO A GRUDGE MATCH AN YOUR NOT COMING TO FINALS, WELL THAT MAKES ME SEE THAT YOUR ALL TALK AN NO HEIGHT. MY CAR WASN'T GONNA MAKE IT THIS YEAR CAUSE OF SOME FAMILY STUFF BUT I AM GONNA BE THERE.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 am

those giuys always received credit in the past from me first and foremost

all the d9's in my s10 were mine they didnt belong to anyone else but me all 5400 dollars worth

failed in trunk huh see most of you guys trhink because a certain number is dont that it doesnt have anymore in iot thats why you guys are the first to say someone is cheating at finals when you get rfucked up in the lanes lol.

like I said samsal got credit from me for the work he did on the s10 thats enough of that, and briuce knows he got credit for the help on my crx but you guys wouldn know that because im not here for a popu;arity contest so i not much on public aknowledgement.

ill be back eventually then we can all settle this in a neutral class.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 am

Sounds good. But you point blank told me the 6 d9 was barrowed from ur buddy. Actually I think you said he owned some apx you had too? And jeff. You of all people know we don't talk about garage scores here.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:05 pm

nope ill straighten you out since you seem to be so bent up about all of this

what itolfd you is i had 5 d9's that were jmans i had planned to use for this year in trunk

that was before he deployed to iraq, and decided to say fornicate audio, and get out of it so he said sale what ya can man so i did he also had 6 10's that i sold for him as well

so im not sure where you got the information that the 9's i ran last year were barrowed but well your wrong

my garage score was louder than my in lane scores lol and for a reason i dont need to show top notch scores to unknowns at a show im not there for them or anyone else im there for points let me guess that 163 in panky was balls out aso huh
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 pm

all scores dont count ntill finals anyways
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 pm

all scores dont count ntill finals anyways
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 pm

sanman wrote:
nope ill straighten you out since you seem to be so bent up about all of this

what itolfd you is i had 5 d9's that were jmans i had planned to use for this year in trunk

that was before he deployed to iraq, and decided to say fornicate audio, and get out of it so he said sale what ya can man so i did he also had 6 10's that i sold for him as well

so im not sure where you got the information that the 9's i ran last year were barrowed but well your wrong

my garage score was louder than my in lane scores lol and for a reason i dont need to show top notch scores to unknowns at a show im not there for them or anyone else im there for points let me guess that 163 in panky was balls out aso huh

so you owned 6 d9s that were in the truck , but was going to barrow 5 more so that you could run 6 in the trunk car? oh i get it know lol.. the 63 in panky dont matter either because it was old battery rules. and was it even at a show? and neither does your sandbagging in trunk claim. if you have a 54 you dont sandbag with a 48 thought you was done with this post?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm

yes 6 d9's were mine i sold them to jmorri ask him and he will straighten you out even more or help pull the foot out of your mouth atleast

arkansas comp meeting 163 got estes all tight that day about the score he didnt like it

148 done mwspl style then 2 original l5's did 149 usaci style on 1 battery and 1 d9 not good enough for you i know, but all i wanted was points rolled in burped left.

my cobalt has done some nice scored for what it was in testing yes, but thats that in testing. btw that was done on the same meter your sb2 champ this year tests on as well.

alan this following your trying to build off of me is working good for you im so glad you can accomplish this from me im glad to help ya out man

what you know and dont about me and my ride and what it can do is irrelavent because you dont matter in my world bro. I do feel like im above you in alot of ways, andyou cant stand that but hey its just life man dont lose alot of sleep over it.

if trunk is around next year there will be something in store for you ill promise you that
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:10 pm

now someone buy this \"Female dog\" so i can get him off my nuts
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:19 pm

sanman wrote:
yes 6 d9's were mine i sold them to jmorri ask him and he will straighten you out even more or help pull the foot out of your mouth atleast

arkansas comp meeting 163 got estes all tight that day about the score he didnt like it

148 done mwspl style then 2 original l5's did 149 usaci style on 1 battery and 1 d9 not good enough for you i know, but all i wanted was points rolled in burped left.

my cobalt has done some nice scored for what it was in testing yes, but thats that in testing. btw that was done on the same meter your sb2 champ this year tests on as well.

alan this following your trying to build off of me is working good for you im so glad you can accomplish this from me im glad to help ya out man

what you know and dont about me and my ride and what it can do is irrelavent because you dont matter in my world bro. I do feel like im above you in alot of ways, andyou cant stand that but hey its just life man dont lose alot of sleep over it.

if trunk is around next year there will be something in store for you ill promise you that

build off of you? do really think im comparing how well my car is doing off of your scores? lmao. and you keep saying i dont matter in your world and this and that. then why consider if your above me if i am no one? then why make the effort to even put up this post and attempt to explain yourself over and over.
i think its great that you feel like you are really bugging me that much to where i would lose sleep or be obsessed with this Dung Pile. such a joke man.
i wont be in trunk next year. ill be in mod...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 pm

of course not youll run out of the class

lets see youve done mod, and ive done stock/pro so lets choose a neutral ground lets say sb1,2,3 how about it

i wont be back this year thats a garauntee. but im game for next year homie.

i know you wanna stay in mod where you have the advantage, but lets both try a new class.

oh and i keep this going because i love to fornicate with you I have never liked you and I just cant pass up the opertunity to fornicate with you on a dailey basis
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:31 pm

you never liked me but messaged me alost everyday "yo" "whats up" etc on messenger. lol ok oh SB. bo jangles truck ust be forsale after finals huh? with me being such a dumbass loser how could i possibly have an advantage in mod? or any class for that matter? besides.. didnt you get panky louder than estes ever could? so you must be a pro in mod too..
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 pm

My pubic hairs are longer than both of yalls.....NANANANANA ...

Okay back to it guys . " slaps showb on da asss and says get me somemore popcorn"
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 pm

read a couple post back.. i offered to get to the bottom of jeffs real issue and just whip em out. but he ignored it. im down.. my storm has a pretty good camera on it too!! lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

DONT YOU DO IT YOU SICK FUKER LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:57 pm

look. i know jeff really thinks his opinion and all this really gets to me. hes surely wrong. this cry baby pissing contest is just as much fun for me too. i know what im capable of and who i am. the very last thing im looking for is usaci champion jeff sanfords aproval of being some one in the world or not . jeff feels like king dingaling in the little world of the usaci forum cause he needs that in his life to feel special. and thats kool.
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Lol, this guy is hilarious. Man, do us all a favor, keep talking and replying to this thread(which you were done with about 3 posts ago) so we can all keep having these good laughs! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE AN OFFER
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next