Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Vote_lcapMAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Voting_barMAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef songs 80inches state build disc pics kyle dollar broken contest globe louisiana silence Johncarr Audiopipe stereo crank finals record drive 2010 crzyblondgrl quad records world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAKE AN OFFER

Go down 
+23
sicweasel
tank2215
bassahaulic
Arkansas SPL
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
Chris Team ACT
AudioAnonymous
kitcatkiss
2003f150
chrisbaldelli
tigerh4rf
johnperdeye
beatnoutdaframe
SpeakerBox
Nice
outsideshot23
Navi
Alan
supadave
charlesestes
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR SALE ALAN HALL HE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS YOU WANT.

MAKE AN OFFER BECAUSE I THINK HE WORTH PUTTING A BIG PRICE TAG ON

NOW ALL YOU JEFF HATERS HURRY AND GET ONT HE PHONE AND LET HIM KNOW I DID THIS

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 am

sanman wrote:
alot of mouths on here that say they have skills that really aint done Dung Pile but its ok say what y wanna doesnt reeally matter to me

its like this i said 3 months ago i wasnt coming to finals and said why

im not much of a family man, but my step dad just died from cancer/my father has about 6 months from it as well/my granma is now in iowa dying from it also she has been giving to the end of the week im not asking for any sumpathy from any of you fucknuts just saying if you read as much as your your fornicating mouths you would already know this.

when i come back its on and then you cant say Dung Pile about anything this is a temporary delay thats it,

lack of posts to me shows lack of experience when i come back come after me and you will gain some because boy you aint got what it takes end of fornicating story end of rant im done with you bitches untill next year like i said come see me and you will know and understand why im where i am in this sport today.

fornicate all you

Are you f^cking kidding me? That is the most ignorant statement I've ever read.

You sir need to grow some nut hair and shut up. For having built NOTHING of your own, you are a real douche. I wish you would come down here, as "sicweasel" said, we'd show you what us "LA boii's" are really about.

And I have 700+ posts, so I much know enough for you to listen to. lol Idiot
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Alan wrote:
who said they are carrying them to a fight ? its to make a hoe think twice before lifting that door handle at the stop light ,etc etc ..

Exactly, most of us cowboys are pretty laid-back, even if someone's talking out the butt. I'd put a New York driver against a Texas driver ... and see who has anger management problems. (just got back from a NY trip, and they are some crazy mofos up there)

Back on (nearly) topic, the cowboy mentality is simply "When stuff goes down, I'd rather be in control of the situation than some crook who doesn't value life, property, or my family." If it's a personal fight, it's words and fists only.

PS - How many more pages can we write until this thread is closed/deleted? Place your bets!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:00 pm

i bet it dont happen
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:10 pm

So we've created "The Thunderdome" of USACi... in the For Sale section thread. Dig it!

Post moar boobz!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Alan wrote:
who said they are carrying them to a fight ? its to make a hoe think twice before lifting that door handle at the stop light ,etc etc ..

thank ya just wish i had mine when my Dung Pile got took
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Dammit i want to be loud. I need to post more.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 pm

supadave wrote:
Alan wrote:

so ya can do 50 to life over a amp n subs Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 pm

if your im your car and someone decided to jump in it with you. then thats thier problem. but no you cant stand on the porch and pop shots at someone jacking your alpine. lol
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
supadave wrote:
Alan wrote:

so ya can do 50 to life over a amp n subs Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
If you think your life ios threatened you can put them down. so if they pull out a knife bat or w/e they are gone. If they want to steal something or take your money even if you have a gun you are not allowed to use it. only when you feel your life is threatened. But when there is only one story who knows what he might have said or had Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm

not in iowa if they are in your house an they are unarmed and ya shot and kill them ya just picked up a murder case...
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

im just against guns and wepons all together ima old fart
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:43 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
not in iowa if they are in your house an they are unarmed and ya shot and kill them ya just picked up a murder case...
if someone breaks in your house here while your sleeping.. and you shoot them.. they get shot like they should be. dont want to be shot.. dont present the opertunity to yourself.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
Thats why im proud to live in the south.. they dont even have to be in your house
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 pm

outsideshot23 wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:
Thats why im proud to live in the south.. they dont even have to be in your house

True, as long as they are a threat and you don't shoot them in the back you're always justified. I love living in the south!
Back to top Go down
tank2215
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tank2215

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 pm

That rule varies by state..In Louisiana down here they have to be inside your house to shoot them without gettin locked up lol
Back to top Go down
blackedoutavy
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blackedoutavy

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:20 pm

This thread get my vote for greatest ever! lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

the funny part is the PMs i got from people honestly asking for help.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:18 am

So from what I read. Charles is loud because he builds them, and Sanman is loud because he buys them. Is that kind of like prefab........
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:22 pm

i dont see where it says either is loud Wink lol what it should say is .. " build somthing yourself if your going to talk Dung Pile to people who have "
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

lol building it myself isnt the reason i talk Dung Pile i talk Dung Pile because I dont feel threatend by you in any way possible man.

oh and ive never ever been asked for help in PM'S, and I have never ever helped anyone out at all either. SUCKER
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 pm

OK ?

you shouldnt feel threatned by me.. or need to express the fact you arent. ive never came at you or anyone else here in a way that would require that..

as for the PMs. i meant since you made this lame post.

i dont care to talk about who ive helped or if people ask me. im not the one on here blabbing about how much better i am than anyone. ill promise you wont find a post from me doing so , unless of course its in defense to one of your gay a$$ posts towards me..
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

sanman wrote:
lol building it myself isnt the reason i talk Dung Pile i talk Dung Pile because I dont feel threatend by you in any way possible man.

oh and ive never ever been asked for help in PM'S, and I have never ever helped anyone out at all either. SUCKER
You don't feel threatened by Alan because you know he's a nice guy who wouldn't attack you unless you started with him and you are way too big of a sissy to do that.

You never get asked for help because everyone knows you don't know anything. Your advice would be to check the classifieds section for a loud pre-built vehicle.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 pm

ok since the dirt bike riding has affected your ability to read between the lines let me spell this out for you so there is no in between the lines

I was being sarcastic, and if you dont think I have giving many people advice when they asked for it well keep on thinking that lol buddy.

alot of prebuilt comments coming out maybe one of you guys can take on the vendetta for alan next year in trunk with his help.

come get ya some.

yup im a big ole sissy wouldnt swat at a flea huh
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

its not about being threatened . ive never attempted to make you feel that way. the problem is you EXPECT ME to be threatend and listen to yur BS..like everyone else on here does. and well your surely wrong at even considering that. you wont build a trunk car next year. you never do what you say. what ever happend to running 0-1000 in kels defense to beat steve cause you ws soooo mad at chili for talking him out of his d5s?
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm

sanman wrote:
ok since the dirt bike riding has affected your ability to read between the lines let me spell this out for you so there is no in between the lines

I was being sarcastic, and if you dont think I have giving many people advice when they asked for it well keep on thinking that lol buddy.

alot of prebuilt comments coming out maybe one of you guys can take on the vendetta for alan next year in trunk with his help.

come get ya some.

yup im a big ole sissy wouldnt swat at a flea huh
Hmm... I figured you were serious because I see a lot of the people that Alan has helped jumping in on his side but I don't see anyone there for you. I guess they took your advice and lost dbs and now realize you're a moron. As far as someone else coming out in trunk to take on Alan's vendetta, well, that's not necessary, Alan's got you covered all on his own.

Edit: I think you would do ok in a fight against a flea but I'm pretty sure you won't mess with anything bigger than that.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:44 pm

i have the image of being a straight up asshole to those that dont like me so when i help others i tell them not to thank me publically to maintain that image lol

not to mention im a humble guy that doesnt need the public praise

nope alan says he wont be there next year

you guys are really quick to jump on this guys bandwagon for sure, and dought me thats ok when I do the dam thing it will just be excuses all around wich is still kool with me i dont car either way.

many people have tried to take me out over the past 7 years some have done it, but never will thats not being cocky thats just the facts
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:52 pm

who has tried jeff? really.. who has tried?? and dont bring up that BS year i had estes van cause tahts was halfassed at best and i didnt know who the hell you was or anyone else in the class.
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 pm

sanman wrote:
i have the image of being a straight up asshole to those that dont like me so when i help others i tell them not to thank me publically to maintain that image lol

not to mention im a humble guy that doesnt need the public praise

nope alan says he wont be there next year

you guys are really quick to jump on this guys bandwagon for sure, and dought me thats ok when I do the dam thing it will just be excuses all around wich is still kool with me i dont car either way.

many people have tried to take me out over the past 7 years some have done it, but never will thats not being cocky thats just the facts
I have the same asshole image. My friends know me as "The Asshole" as in the asshole from which all others are molded. lol

This isn't really about people praising Alan because he has helped them. It's more about people standing up for him because he's a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be treated the way you treated him. You can't talk down to him the way you did and expect him and his friends to not say anything.

Well, if he doesn't compete next year and you do you better stomp his score from this year by a mile because you will have had a long time to prove that you can back up all the ish you have been talking.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:07 pm

the schafers/jimbo/you/frigard last year in mwspl/phatsam/john foust/troy royer/zac rice

now I have been beaten wich i praise them guys for doing it because it made me become alot smarter on my builds with the electronics for sure this is where i make my money on the cars in this sport i work the Dung Pile out of the power in every area.

me and jimbo use to go at it like this alot, and ill throw his name out there as giving him some good advice on batts/amplifiers for last year he didnt know exactly wich direction to go in what he did was based upon the decisions he made on what equipment to go with, but when he asked me about this or that i didnt hesitate to give him good acurate info. There ae alot more as well most of them are pretty humble guys that dont get on here to listen to all this and that. Jimbo is my boiii, and I dont think he will have an issue admiting this at all
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm

bro back it up lol im thinking your new around here, and thats kool but I dont really have to back up anything I have been where most are trying to get to many times over now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE AN OFFER   MAKE AN OFFER - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE AN OFFER
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next