Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Street beat - Page 4 Vote_lcapStreet beat - Page 4 Voting_barStreet beat - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Street beat - Page 4 Vote_lcapStreet beat - Page 4 Voting_barStreet beat - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc globe louisiana pics broken stereo silence build contest 2010 80inches dollar state crzyblondgrl crank record world drive chef Audiopipe records songs quad finals kyle Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street beat

Go down 
+25
STREETBEATZ19
TECH114
2loudcrew
BillGass
team treo
SBJL
bassahaulic
rd s10
bumpin s-10
scionsoloxb
thunderchicken
ibbangin
supadave
The_Rowlands
KickerRex
2003f150
Navi
Magoo
mod4000
bruce-bruce
Skip01
Johncarr
memphis_yota
sanman
mschwitz
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Street beat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obviously some things need to be addressed in these classes. I will be starting this in the comitee section also for us to get feedback and discuss it. What do you feel is wrong with street beat now that we have a couple seasons with it? What are some possible solutions to these issues? Please keep this positive, no bashing or specific names or such. Just what needs to be fixed and how to fix it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 am

Magoo is rite but I think u should have mids and highs heard not just bass
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 am

Well said magoo and ryan.. My only thing thing is and I know my team is guilty of this to but u see the same guys in the stock classes year after year.. Y should only the sb guys be punished and have to move up? Plus many of us are on big teams and sb is one of the few classes we can actually enter with out competeting against one of our teammates..
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 am

I like the idea that I can do my run, drive out lane and give demos of MUSIC, for a long time without haveing to worry about my amps and subs blowing up. I got into SB so I would know, what I am hearing daily and what others heard.

But.....No matter what we say, it's really all up to the offical peoples. Sure some of the rules should be changed, but they have worked fine for a while now.

We still need a 18 and under group. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 am

Subject: Re: Street beat Yesterday at 8:46 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would not agree to that change. The way I would like to see it would be first two years in Usaci, you can run any of the consumer sb classes, one year to get a world title and one to defend it. After two years move up to veteran or get out of sb. Have veteran and consumer classes the same with the exception of unlimited only in veteran.

WOW, not really in the best interest of USACI at all. Move up or get out ????????? When Mike and I created Street Beat, it was intended to be a music class, and it still is. Like anything, the best always rise to the top. Rules changed for some, by some, because they can't win otherwise, is just not a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:16 pm

bassahaulic wrote:
I like the idea that I can do my run, drive out lane and give demos of MUSIC, for a long time without haveing to worry about my amps and subs blowing up. I got into SB so I would know, what I am hearing daily and what others heard.

But.....No matter what we say, it's really all up to the offical peoples. Sure some of the rules should be changed, but they have worked fine for a while now.

We still need a 18 and under group. lol!

I like that to but that doesnt always win you must do your home work to win in whatever you do
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Again well said magoo.. I like sb bc it makes u think outside the box.. U can do whatever u want to ur car its like a mini mod.. If anythin should change make it to where its stricly stock sb.. Below the window line and nothin in front of the b pillar.. That would level the playin field a bit I think..
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:39 pm

i would be able to still play in that thats how i am set up know !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:26 pm

mschwitz wrote:
bassahaulic wrote:
I think there should be a way to separate the people who will sink $10K into a system from the people who can't do that.

Like the younger people who are new to the sport, and don't have a lot of extra money to drop into their rides, and want to do half decent in comps.

What about basing it on MAP pricing? $1000, $2000, $3000, unlimited? Amounts could be changed. Just a thought. Makes it more about the build and not the amount of $ someone can spend.

This was tried over 10 years ago. USPL. Based off of retail according to the Orion Blue book. Value of all amplifiers were added up to determine your class. It was cool but time consuming for registration. It didn't last so there must have been other factors against it. Also with all of the internet brands out there MSRP or even MAP would be difficult to obtain. Of course there are ways around that also. I make an amp that does a gazillion watts, set it's retail value at $100 but make them unatainable except for those on my team. Get the point. Of course there are always going to be loopholes. Someone around from back in 1996/7 should tellus why USPL went away so fast. (It was around long enough for us to take a championship that's about it)
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:18 pm

supadave wrote:
okay i was talkin to the sb4 champ last nite an he an i was talking about what a true streetbeater really is.
now how many of you can honestly say your setup is a streetbeater an by street beater i mean, you have 2 or more sets of componets, a amp for those componets an subs and after your run you can pull off an setup an demo for anyone without burning up any amps are subs?
its time out for burp boxes in sb classes, i say if its a streetbeater then you should be able to do it an not just play your song an thats it.
evan btw man congrats on your second place victory your first year man thats something to talk about an brag bro i know i woulld if its my first year.

I competed SQ in prior years. I run Image Dynamics Compression drivers, 6" midbass in kick panels and 15" subs. I can turn down the subs and listen to anything from rap to metal to classical to tejano. Only reason I did not demo at finals is that I was competing in 5 different classes. Most shows I sit people in truck- Play Bass Mechanik, Bach Fugue, Metallica, Josh Turner(I hate country), and Grupo Mazz to name a few.

I did get to sit in Kenny's Toyota. That damn thing is loud, but sounds good. The sealed box plays wide variety of frequencies well.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm

KickerRex wrote:
I was new this year and in no way was I scared off.. We all strive for a world championship.. So therefore if u wanna be the best u gotta beat the best.. You guys were all rookies once.. Did anyone cut you slack? Or did u learn and get better as the years went along.. I'm with ryan.. Leave it alone..

this guyis a true competitor.... just cause u don't get first u don't quit....
evan u got a good attitude and it was a pleasure meeting you...

if a person quits because he loses and the numbers are high he's a loser!!!! if he continues he's a competitor....

to me it's silly to think that real competitors are quiting because scores are high... i had the most fun working on my car after i had my a$$ handed to me...

Last edited by ibbangin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Thx billy... That's the kind of competitor I wanna be known as.. I might never win one but hell I'll sure have a good time with my 2nd place.. Lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 pm

.[/quote] name a song you want me to play and ill show you the score what it will do. everyone has there own opinions what a "streetbeat system" is. my question is out of all the ppl wanting to change the rules,how many of you went to finals,and how many of you acually do sb?[/quote]

name a song? i shouldn't have too but if i name a song would i be able to hear the words not just bass? just to name a few crazy world young jezzy, umm a milli lil wayne, losing it gorilla zoe, i mean if you got vids on youtube i can just go there an check out some of your runs. you know better than anyone that i sb an if i was at finals i would have streetbeat. the first streetbeat show i did i did a 38 on a bass mechinic track an no tuning, took first place hand no idea of what i was doing an pulled out the lanes an played some more not worring about blowing or burning up amps.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Dave man I love u bro and I understand tryin to get the newcomers in the sport.. But with the prices these days kds can't buy nothin...and if u don't go to finals then there really no point in arguin.. One of my favorite mottos is if u don't vote don't "Female dog".. Well if u don't go to Finals don't "Female dog".. Sry dave.. Love u man but that's my opinion.. Pro's are gonna be in rookies classes either way it goes.. No way around that
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:05 am

ibbangin wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
I was new this year and in no way was I scared off.. We all strive for a world championship.. So therefore if u wanna be the best u gotta beat the best.. You guys were all rookies once.. Did anyone cut you slack? Or did u learn and get better as the years went along.. I'm with ryan.. Leave it alone..

this guyis a true competitor.... just cause u don't get first u don't quit....
evan u got a good attitude and it was a pleasure meeting you...

if a person quits because he loses and the numbers are high he's a loser!!!! if he continues he's a competitor....

to me it's silly to think that real competitors are quiting because scores are high... i had the most fun working on my car after i had my a$$ handed to me...

exactly
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:15 am

supadave wrote:
name a song you want me to play and ill show you the score what it will do. everyone has there own opinions what a "streetbeat system" is. my question is out of all the ppl wanting to change the rules,how many of you went to finals,and how many of you acually do sb?[/quote]

name a song? i shouldn't have too but if i name a song would i be able to hear the words not just bass? just to name a few crazy world young jezzy, umm a milli lil wayne, losing it gorilla zoe, i mean if you got vids on youtube i can just go there an check out some of your runs. you know better than anyone that i sb an if i was at finals i would have streetbeat. the first streetbeat show i did i did a 38 on a bass mechinic track an no tuning, took first place hand no idea of what i was doing an pulled out the lanes an played some more not worring about blowing or burning up amps.[/quote]

Dave I put that vid up of Charles..
The rules for SB never said you can compete in only 1 SB class. Charles give up 1 title in another SB class . Maybe you will make it to finals next yr.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:21 am

KickerRex wrote:
Dave man I love u bro and I understand tryin to get the newcomers in the sport.. But with the prices these days kds can't buy nothin...and if u don't go to finals then there really no point in arguin.. One of my favorite mottos is if u don't vote don't "Female dog".. Well if u don't go to Finals don't "Female dog".. Sry dave.. Love u man but that's my opinion.. Pro's are gonna be in rookies classes either way it goes.. No way around that

no love lost bro i value opinions....................you are entitled to that, but my reason for finals is no power an no money to buy new power not for that dave would have been there. amps are gettin fixed as we speak still you know that better than anyone you was at the last tupelo show i had to borrow an amp to run. but i am not bitchin i am just saying that the class should go to what it was suppose to be an that is for the rides we drive on the streets everyday an play music too. not one not wonders with no mids or highs. i am not out by no means at all 2009 is going to bea great year for supadave
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:23 am

Good to hear it dave.. See u in tupelo
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:27 am

man you better say if tupelo even have a show this year man cowboy maloney didn't even sponsor tuner jam last month so i am worried about the shows for next year may have to go outside the area next year. thinking about going to alabama an georgia to hang out with kenny an that tacoma
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:31 am

Heard that
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:35 am

wow it would be nice to see a true street beat car..but guess what .. itsnot goin to happen unless the rules change.
the people competing spend alot of time and money on there cars
and im sorry if you dont have the money i was there once and most of the time i dont either.. and if i keep getting beat by somone that has more equpiment like i normally do.. o well i get beat..
heck at finals i lost to a hummer with a wall o well life goes on if you dont like the rules what else can i say dont play stuff happens.. people are not going to ease up just because your a new guy.. heck my own teamates would kick my butt if i went into their class its tough love deal with it.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am

not worried about getting beat just want the local competitor feel like he or she is haveing a fighting chance against someone who has the same thing they go like subs amps coaxials an such an not just a box with 2 subs an one amp. i have been beat many of times but i won't quit. i am no loser
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 am

supadave wrote:
not worried about getting beat just want the local competitor feel like he or she is haveing a fighting chance against someone who has the same thing they go like subs amps coaxials an such an not just a box with 2 subs an one amp. i have been beat many of times but i won't quit. i am no loser

Someone else gets it!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 am

yea mike i get you man i would love to see more new commers doing this class an not have to worry about going up against gguys ithe burp boxes
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:47 am

supadave wrote:

Just because you get beat doesn't make you a looser. Do the best you can that is what count. My last 2 finals things happen but I did not quit. It made me stronger. I work harder to attain a goal. That is what competition is about.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:00 am

yes it is.. good job kumar by the way..
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:28 am

isnt that why they have local classes so the new guys can come to a show see how things are learn and then step up all the while they got a trophy in a smaller class hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I get it to though I want this sport to grow but it doesnt mean we change the rules to take out people out of sb that have been supporting this format for 3 years.

you guys are worried about people dominating these classed but i only see one guy that has one back to back titles in sb and his number was down this year and was prime oppertunity for someone to come in and take it but he didnt even have any close compitition
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:20 am

yes he did.. it was two tenths.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:27 am

STREETBEATZ19 wrote:
yes he did.. it was two tenths.
what r u talking about? scratch
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:45 am

nevermind wrong class.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Yep thats how i usually get beat...somebody out equipments me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street beat
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next