Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Street beat Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Street beat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Street beat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Street beat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Street beat Vote_lcapStreet beat Voting_barStreet beat Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 state world 80inches build songs Audiopipe crank louisiana Johncarr contest finals silence dollar chef quad broken kyle pics records record disc drive crzyblondgrl stereo globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street beat

Go down 
+25
STREETBEATZ19
TECH114
2loudcrew
BillGass
team treo
SBJL
bassahaulic
rd s10
bumpin s-10
scionsoloxb
thunderchicken
ibbangin
supadave
The_Rowlands
KickerRex
2003f150
Navi
Magoo
mod4000
bruce-bruce
Skip01
Johncarr
memphis_yota
sanman
mschwitz
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm

Obviously some things need to be addressed in these classes. I will be starting this in the comitee section also for us to get feedback and discuss it. What do you feel is wrong with street beat now that we have a couple seasons with it? What are some possible solutions to these issues? Please keep this positive, no bashing or specific names or such. Just what needs to be fixed and how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:45 pm

SB1,2,3,4, SHOULD BE CLASSES THAT CORRESPONG TO THE NUMBERS THEY HOLD IE

SB1=1ST YEAR GUYS
SB2=2ND YEAR GUYS
SB3=3 YEAR GUYS
SB4=4 YEAR GUYS
SB5=PRO'S

THIS WILL ALLOW PEOPLE TO STAY IN SB BUT KEEPS THEM PROGRESSING INTO STIFFER COMPITITION.

I DONT FEEL AND YES THIS INCLUDES MY TEAMATES AS WELL THAT SOME SHOULD BE IN THE LOWER CLASSES.

ALSO THERE IS A DISK THAT USACI PUT OUT ITS CALLED STREETBEAT/SPLSHOOTOUT 2008 THIS SHOULD BECOME THE OFFICIAL CD FOR SB RUNS AT ANY EVENT. THEY HAVE ALREADY PRODUCED IT, AND ITS NOT THAT HARD TO BUILD A SYSTEM AROUND 1 TRACK OUT OF THE 10 THEY HAVE ON IT.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Maybe the classes should be based on frequency
1 30-40
2 41-50
3 51-60
4 61-70
5 unlimited anything goes
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:51 pm

I agree with the cd. We should have an official disk just like we do for spl. That will keep the playing field level. I think we should maybe break up the classes into real consumer sb and experienced sb. This was supposed to be to help out shops and get the typical customer into the sport. Give the shops a chance to build smaller systems that we could sell to our customers. Maybe more shops would get back into competing again. I am working with the shops in my area next seaon to agree on a budget and size of a system for sb 5 so we can all be level even though the class is unlimited and market something our customers can actually afford to buy. The numbers are sick in these classes but to the point of being out of hand. How does it help me sell my customers a system or get them into competition when the smallest class in Usaci's score is 158? I think having to have speakers playing audible vocals and mids should be required as well. If it is about street beating shouldn't you be able to hear the music also? Just my two cents.

Last edited by mschwitz on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm

To keep this from going too expensive and on the crazy side amp limit to keep build cost down and have to foucus on the build itself.

SB1=4 amps max
SB2=4 amps max
SB3=8 amps max
SB4=8 amps max
SB5=8 amps max
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
Maybe the classes should be based on frequency
1 30-40
2 41-50
3 51-60
4 61-70
5 unlimited anything goes

I thought about this too scratch

but it seems the big boys would get all the classes from top to bottom leaving out the smaller systems
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 pm

4 amps on 2-10's? What real consumer does that? Are we all forgeting the intent of the class. This wasn't intended for any of us vets to be in. This is to bring the average consumer into the sport. We are chashing them away with the crazy scores and equipment required to do anything in these classes. Yeah, yeah, you gotta pay to play. If we don't get new guys in there won't be anywhere to play soon. Think of them once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:56 pm

That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, just in general.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Idk what you'd need to do to fix it but, it seems to me that there were only a handful of cars that were actually "Street Beaters". All the others either built their entire setups and tuned around a certain song that would never be heard on the "street"

It takes all the fun out of what I think this class should be

I look at our top guys in Street Beat, and all I see is burp vehicles that found a 63hz song

Now take a look at all the big names in BassRace, they all can play anything allday long. When their run is over its on to playing MUSIC for demos for fans. Not back on the trailer til next year.

Just my thoughts, but like I said I dk how you would fix it or even if you'd want to. Cuz that's what people have to do to win

But it is what it is
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:01 pm

Johncarr wrote:
To keep this from going too expensive and on the crazy side amp limit to keep build cost down and have to foucus on the build itself.

SB1=2 amps max
SB2=4 amps max
SB3=4 amps max
SB4=8 amps max
SB5=8 amps max

2 amps better for sb1 then cheers

Last edited by Johncarr on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:03 pm

The freq thing would get raped even more than now with no limit to subs in classes. I like the regulating amps by class, but not 4 in SB1 haha, or 8 in others

Maybe a Pro and Amateur like stock. You competed at finals one year you are in pro
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 pm

Johncarr wrote:
Johncarr wrote:

SB1=2 amps max
SB2=4 amps max
SB3=4 amps max
SB4=8 amps max
SB5=8 amps max

Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm

I would like to see one amp per two subs. That's more in line with what a real consumer would purchase. I think a cap on wattage is needed also. Otherwise you just end up with a warhorse on 2-10s and we are back to where we started.

Good feedback so far, keep it coming guys. We may actually get somewhere with this.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Johncarr wrote:
Johncarr wrote:
Johncarr wrote:

SB1=2 amps max
SB2=4 amps max
SB3=4 amps max
SB4=8 amps max
SB5=8 amps max

SB2 and SB3 4 amps

Sb4 and Sb5 need to setup for the big boys not consumers
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm

What about:

Consumer sb 1,2,3

Veteran (more than 1 year competing)
sb 1,2,3,4

Consumers don't need an unlimited class. One amp for every two subs. Some sort of wattage limit per class, 1000 watts maybe? I'd like to see real watts or close to it. Not Usaci 4 ohm rated watts. (We all know 600 watts amps that do 3000+) Something a real consumer will purchase.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 pm

ALL I SEE IS SB GUYS TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO BE MORE COMPETITIVE HERE MY IDEA IS MORE IN LINE WITH WHAT THIS CLASS WAS MEANT TO BE INTRODUCTORY LEVEL.

ALL YOU COUNTRY BOIII'S WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE BIG CITY, AND DONT THINK THEY ROLL AROUND WITH SYTEMS LIKE THIS LOL YOU NEED TO GET TO THE CITY MORE OFTEN.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:17 pm

NOW WE ARE GETTING BACK TO WHERE STOCK USED TO BE. REMEMBER WHERE THIS CLASS CAME FROM WICH WAS BASIC STOCK, BECAUSE OF THE VOLTAGE ISSSUES WE WERE HAVING, AND THE AMOUNT OF VETERANS IN STOCK AFRAID TO MOVE UP.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm

mschwitz wrote:
What about:

Consumer sb 1,2,3

sb 1,2,3,4

Consumers don't need an unlimited class. One amp for every two subs. Some sort of wattage limit per class, 1000 watts maybe? I'd like to see real watts or close to it. Not Usaci 4 ohm rated watts. (We all know 600 watts amps that do 3000+) Something a real consumer will purchase.

If we did a Consumer sb1,2,3 then I think anyone that has ever placed at any World Finals Event in any class should not be allowed in the Consumer class auto Veteran for them!!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:20 pm

That's what I'm saying introductory level systems. Yes, there are some guys with huge systems. We've done some at the shops I've worked at over the years. They are not the norm though. When the classes were introduced to me it sound like it was supposed to be geared towards the typical 16 year old kid with a system from a big box store to get his feet wet with a system that plays music.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 pm

Johncarr wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
What about:

Consumer sb 1,2,3

sb 1,2,3,4

If we did a Consumer sb1,2,3 then I think anyone that has ever placed at any World Finals Event in any class should not be allowed in the Consumer class auto Veteran for them!!

Exactly, that would help keep the class under control somewhat.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 pm

The real fix is a cd with every song containing several frequencies. With virtually unlimited songs it is too hard to police.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:26 pm

sanman wrote:
ALL I SEE IS SB GUYS TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO BE MORE COMPETITIVE HERE MY IDEA IS MORE IN LINE WITH WHAT THIS CLASS WAS MEANT TO BE INTRODUCTORY LEVEL.

ALL YOU COUNTRY BOIII'S WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE BIG CITY, AND DONT THINK THEY ROLL AROUND WITH SYTEMS LIKE THIS LOL YOU NEED TO GET TO THE CITY MORE OFTEN.

This country boy lives in the big city now and rolls this ride round town playing country really loud cheers

Street beat Van121015
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:28 pm

See I'm not so worried about someone beating me with a bigger system, but just that its one they actually listen too

If you have an insane system and are still in SB3 rules by all means knock it out, just when they have a guy who cares nothing about listening to music and specifically tunes it for some insanely high hz song off a bass cd and the other guy is playing Lil Jon or Young Jeezy. Bout the only thing that gets me annoyed.

Cap it at 50hz anything over that go in Pro or something.

I don't like the idea of a CD for all SB personally, unless it was similar to Loud as Hell , or if it had something in the 44hz
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:28 pm

A cert disc is a start. I think the consumer classes for people will work, so sb consumer but limite classes like 1 up to 16pts
2 unlimited pts
2WF apperances move up.Mandatory.

pro sb 1 -4 saying with same structure. I dont like 16v in sb. but that is me. I dont care whatever.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Real streetbeater would most likely not have a 16volt system, I would have to agree cheers
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:33 pm

All very good points. We may have reached a turning point. Seems everyone agrees something needs to be changed. Keep it going.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
The real fix is a cd with every song containing several frequencies. With virtually unlimited songs it is too hard to police.

How about we change the name and just make everyone use flashdance? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 pm

And remember adding classes is never gonna be the best awnswer, so lets keep the thought process along the lines of minimal addition. Less classes=more competition=more fun.

I dont care anymore, win, loose or draw. I will have much fun.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 pm

mschwitz wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

How about we change the name and just make everyone use flashdance? lol Smile

hell no. people dont ride around listening to that either. well maybe some of you fags...lol
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:37 pm

No Fat Chicks

That really has nothing to do with SB, but it should be a rule just in case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street beat
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: