Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Street beat - Page 3 Vote_lcapStreet beat - Page 3 Voting_barStreet beat - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Street beat - Page 3 Vote_lcapStreet beat - Page 3 Voting_barStreet beat - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive disc quad pics world 2010 broken louisiana build globe contest Audiopipe songs records 80inches chef record crank finals silence crzyblondgrl state stereo kyle dollar Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street beat

Go down 
+25
STREETBEATZ19
TECH114
2loudcrew
BillGass
team treo
SBJL
bassahaulic
rd s10
bumpin s-10
scionsoloxb
thunderchicken
ibbangin
supadave
The_Rowlands
KickerRex
2003f150
Navi
Magoo
mod4000
bruce-bruce
Skip01
Johncarr
memphis_yota
sanman
mschwitz
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Street beat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obviously some things need to be addressed in these classes. I will be starting this in the comitee section also for us to get feedback and discuss it. What do you feel is wrong with street beat now that we have a couple seasons with it? What are some possible solutions to these issues? Please keep this positive, no bashing or specific names or such. Just what needs to be fixed and how to fix it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:21 pm

ibbangin wrote:
at finals have a pro sb1-5.... i dont think i think it's a good idea to force competitors to buy more equipment every year because they have to go up a class but seperate the classes from new people.....the one cd maybe.... but make the pro sb 1-5 more strict....

I agree with that, but let's change pro to veteran. There are plenty of veterans that should be in the higher class but since it says pros they don't have to. Consumer and veteran is my vote.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:29 pm

ya do veteran then i can play in the smaller classes only year 2 for me. and maybe i can win one ....lol
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Why should I b forced 2 step up a class and spend more money on a system if what I got is what I like but I don't want 2 burp then I am a semi new competitor and pissed cuz ur telling me I have 2 spend more $ 2 compete so I quit all together so it sounds like a quick 1 year fix 2 me sorry just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Magoo wrote:
Why should I b forced 2 step up a class and spend more money on a system if what I got is what I like but I don't want 2 burp then I am a semi new competitor and pissed cuz ur telling me I have 2 spend more $ 2 compete so I quit all together so it sounds like a quick 1 year fix 2 me sorry just my opinion

Same reason they have weight classes in boxing.....cant just beat up on the lil guys all ur career
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:00 pm

i like the idea of a sb and veteran sb you wouldnt scare off a lot of newcomers this way. maybe have a cap on hz in sb and not one in veteran sb. and/or maybe have a usaci cd for veteran sb and in sb use any music cd you can purchase in a store? it was said before sb is to get newcomers well what newcomers play 60hz songs? with a veteran sb class you wouldnt really change anything from the way it is now except the title. also you might not scare away newcomers so much.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:11 pm

i say leave it all alone. how many ppl really go to finals?how many "new" ppl showed up? do you think it was because the pro's were there?
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:18 pm

If u all read the other post jaffe has stated its being used the way he intended it 2 b it was created 2 b a format 2 answer the demand 4 a format with music. If every 1 is worried about newbies then look at the stock classes newbies don't compete cuz they don't own a rex sorry but its tru stock is where u will get newbies
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 pm

thunderchicken wrote:
i like the idea of a sb and veteran sb you wouldnt scare off a lot of newcomers this way. maybe have a cap on hz in sb and not one in veteran sb. and/or maybe have a usaci cd for veteran sb and in sb use any music cd you can purchase in a store? it was said before sb is to get newcomers well what newcomers play 60hz songs? with a veteran sb class you wouldnt really change anything from the way it is now except the title. also you might not scare away newcomers so much.

You wouldn't scare off newcomers if the class was affordable PERIOD. Unlimited power and mods to the vehicle is what is ruining Street Beat.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
thunderchicken wrote:

You wouldn't scare off newcomers if the class was affordable PERIOD. Unlimited power and mods to the vehicle is what is ruining Street Beat.

x2
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Magoo wrote:
i agree it should not be the amount of woofers determine ur skill level that means every year u have to either buy more or stay the same and be at a disadvatage
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 pm

How does moving from consumer sb 1 to veteran sb 1 cost anymore money? It's still the same sub count.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 pm

the people taht are scared off by scores weren't going to stay any ways.... if this is true the same would apply to stock classes...what was the top number a 160.... with one amp....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:41 pm

mschwitz wrote:
How does moving from consumer sb 1 to veteran sb 1 cost anymore money? It's still the same sub count.

i was refering to the fist year ur in sb1, second year in sb2 thing.. having to basicly change ur setup every year
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:46 pm

i say we start out with sb1-4
then have pro 1-5
but on regular sb1 fisrt year then 2,3 4 then you are a pro
one year in each of the basic class
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:46 pm

I would not agree to that change. The way I would like to see it would be first two years in Usaci, you can run any of the consumer sb classes, one year to get a world title and one to defend it. After two years move up to veteran or get out of sb. Have veteran and consumer classes the same with the exception of unlimited only in veteran.

I'm just trying to figure out a way to help the sport grow. The new guys are the way this will happen. How can we offer something for the "average consumer" and then have it dominated by veterans? I'm not knocking anyones scores or the way things are done. Per the very loose rules all of what is going on is legal. Still seems like it has gotten out of hand for the original intent of the class.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 pm

I think there should be a way to separate the people who will sink $10K into a system from the people who can't do that.

Like the younger people who are new to the sport, and don't have a lot of extra money to drop into their rides, and want to do half decent in comps.

Last edited by bassahaulic on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:01 pm

how many years competing would u say makes u a vet????
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 pm

i would say a top 3 finish more that 2 years in a class but seeing how some calss have one 4 ppl in them thats not fair so a world title would make u a vet
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Yehh it shouldnt go by number of years.....i say go by finals finishes
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:37 pm

bassahaulic wrote:
I think there should be a way to separate the people who will sink $10K into a system from the people who can't do that.

Like the younger people who are new to the sport, and don't have a lot of extra money to drop into their rides, and want to do half decent in comps.

What about basing it on MAP pricing? $1000, $2000, $3000, unlimited? Amounts could be changed. Just a thought. Makes it more about the build and not the amount of $ someone can spend.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:43 am

I like it
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:16 am

I was new this year and in no way was I scared off.. We all strive for a world championship.. So therefore if u wanna be the best u gotta beat the best.. You guys were all rookies once.. Did anyone cut you slack? Or did u learn and get better as the years went along.. I'm with ryan.. Leave it alone..
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 am

i was a rookie to usaci and sb3 last year took 2nd this year champ. what i am trying to say is that evan is right just like ryan repeated why should he move on you want to be the best beat the best you didnt see any rule change in the nfl when the patriots were so dominating you seen others rise to the occasion. Yes rules need to be addresed but it could be as simple as saying the generel rules apply to sb as well. Keep it simple sb is not for newbies its just an extra format that newbies can go into if they want. trust me if you want to win you will find away if your scared buy a champion you dont have it in you to win.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:29 am

okay i was talkin to the sb4 champ last nite an he an i was talking about what a true streetbeater really is.
now how many of you can honestly say your setup is a streetbeater an by street beater i mean, you have 2 or more sets of componets, a amp for those componets an subs and after your run you can pull off an setup an demo for anyone without burning up any amps are subs?
its time out for burp boxes in sb classes, i say if its a streetbeater then you should be able to do it an not just play your song an thats it.
evan btw man congrats on your second place victory your first year man thats something to talk about an brag bro i know i woulld if its my first year.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:07 am

supadave wrote:
okay i was talkin to the sb4 champ last nite an he an i was talking about what a true streetbeater really is.
now how many of you can honestly say your setup is a streetbeater an by street beater i mean, you have 2 or more sets of componets, a amp for those componets an subs and after your run you can pull off an setup an demo for anyone without burning up any amps are subs?
its time out for burp boxes in sb classes, i say if its a streetbeater then you should be able to do it an not just play your song an thats it.
evan btw man congrats on your second place victory your first year man thats something to talk about an brag bro i know i woulld if its my first year.
name a song you want me to play and ill show you the score what it will do. everyone has there own opinions what a "streetbeat system" is. my question is out of all the ppl wanting to change the rules,how many of you went to finals,and how many of you acually do sb?
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 am

name a song you want me to play and ill show you the score what it will do. everyone has there own opinions what a "streetbeat system" is. my question is out of all the ppl wanting to change the rules,how many of you went to finals,and how many of you acually do sb?[/quote]

x2
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 am

I like most the rules. I still stand by what I said.

There should be a way to separate the people who will sink $10K into a system from the people who can't do that.
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 am

I like rolands idea I know for a fact my 2007 setup will go for a minute 2 a minute and a half a true streatbeat system can take a beatin on the streat why won't it take it in the lanes or make it longer time at world finals
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 am

i ran a tru sb set up for many years and agree with you all about that but in some cases you have to go away from that to win. I am not saying it right cuz i am not afan of it but ive done it. Ask the 07 sb champ it sux he had a great looking ride sounded amazing but had to swich it up to win the class. Even though we all agree on that doesnt mean that that is the way the class should be. Jaffe has said the way it is going is what they had intended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street beat
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next