Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Street beat - Page 7 Vote_lcapStreet beat - Page 7 Voting_barStreet beat - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Street beat - Page 7 Vote_lcapStreet beat - Page 7 Voting_barStreet beat - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches broken record silence 2010 disc contest kyle Audiopipe records stereo finals drive chef louisiana crzyblondgrl world Johncarr globe state songs crank quad pics build dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street beat

Go down 
+25
STREETBEATZ19
TECH114
2loudcrew
BillGass
team treo
SBJL
bassahaulic
rd s10
bumpin s-10
scionsoloxb
thunderchicken
ibbangin
supadave
The_Rowlands
KickerRex
2003f150
Navi
Magoo
mod4000
bruce-bruce
Skip01
Johncarr
memphis_yota
sanman
mschwitz
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Street beat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Street beat   Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obviously some things need to be addressed in these classes. I will be starting this in the comitee section also for us to get feedback and discuss it. What do you feel is wrong with street beat now that we have a couple seasons with it? What are some possible solutions to these issues? Please keep this positive, no bashing or specific names or such. Just what needs to be fixed and how to fix it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:45 pm

lilboyblue wrote:
Magoo wrote:
this is bs i am tired of you timmay all you do is talk crap you never even touched my car and by the way if I didnt help you with chads you would have never got done.... lol jk tim you did alot and thank you and I guess u did chads by ur self know jst stfu lol!

are you guys married????? lol
jkjk

nah he just sucks my CAWK
Back to top Go down
lilboyblue
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
lilboyblue

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:08 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidallenwilliams
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:26 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
supadave wrote:
okay i was talkin to the sb4 champ last nite an he an i was talking about what a true streetbeater really is.
now how many of you can honestly say your setup is a streetbeater an by street beater i mean, you have 2 or more sets of componets, a amp for those componets an subs and after your run you can pull off an setup an demo for anyone without burning up any amps are subs?
its time out for burp boxes in sb classes, i say if its a streetbeater then you should be able to do it an not just play your song an thats it.
evan btw man congrats on your second place victory your first year man thats something to talk about an brag bro i know i woulld if its my first year.
name a song you want me to play and ill show you the score what it will do. everyone has there own opinions what a "streetbeat system" is. my question is out of all the ppl wanting to change the rules,how many of you went to finals,and how many of you acually do sb?
check that out ryan lol!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:12 am

dont see a number on that. i said ill play real music,who knows what it will do. 50 something! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street beat   Street beat - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street beat
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7