Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Vote_lcapresults - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Voting_barresults - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Vote_lcapresults - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Voting_barresults - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad records state stereo chef record contest broken globe dollar Johncarr 2010 drive kyle louisiana pics crank world finals silence Audiopipe disc songs crzyblondgrl build 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

DDM3 Protest Results

Go down 
+30
dbracer79
zacdavis
TAMU
taz
84CRX
Jeff Sanford
Canaan
quad box
Moparbass28
ajhutson
RXZILLA
charlesestes
05gliguy
Stingraysevenout
ARMed&Bangin
Greg McCool
super stock crx
bumpin s-10
jkrob21
ibbangin
sanman
TECH114
Tim Schaffer
bigbass140
Talonesi
Gabe Sanchez
Skip01
PhatSam
TeamSpead-Kenny
BBGIC
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 DDM3PowerCube

Last edited by USACI on Thu May 15, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

AuthorMessage
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:15 am

but it wouldve passed if it had been left at the original rating and it would be over the 30% if it had been tested at 14.4 like every other amp. your awful defensive for someone that doesnt care,lol. and as far as the findings, didnt know anything about them. they are all new to me except the original 2700w rating being changed.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:16 am

Would you guys quit replying .... i'm tired dammit....LOL JImbo, get your old ass to bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:17 am

i was really interested in this amp last year, i did some research and didnt want to spent $1000 on an amp that might not last, so i bought something else, i knew about the changes to the ratings back then so i didnt feel confident buying them. i did pick on up this spring though for $625 to play with, nice amps.

also about the for sale section, maybe there is a reason a lot of these amps got sold after finals, i mean after all they were the amp to have, but maybe owners didnt think they would make it through this season and keep the 600 watt rating they had last year so they got rid of them before this would happen to capitalize on the sellabilty of them. or maybe they just really needed the cash that badly, other than those 2 reason's why would you get rid of the "best amp to have"
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:17 am

im bored and im off work tomorow so im staying on this for a while! i want to give you grey hair and make you cry before i go to bed!
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:18 am

charlesestes wrote:
but it wouldve passed if it had been left at the original rating and it would be over the 30% if it had been tested at 14.4 like every other amp. your awful defensive for someone that doesnt care,lol. and as far as the findings, didnt know anything about them. they are all new to me except the original 2700w rating being changed.

My point was if I was gonna make a cheater amp I'd probably not have it just 50 watts over. Man why you keep diggin at me.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:18 am

I will be on for awhile as well. Usually up early, or late, whichever. LOL
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:20 am

if its close, i dont consider it a cheater amp persay, just not rated correctly. my beef is that it was changed to this rating which put it in the smaller class knowing it was to powerful.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:20 am

Im going right now...... Im bald all the way now and grey in the goetee.......

F U C K YOU ALL.... LOL GOODNIGHT. THANKS FOR THE ADRINILIN RUSH
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

charlesestes wrote:
im bored and im off work tomorow so im staying on this for a while! i want to give you grey hair and make you cry before i go to bed!

Well I already have grey hair, and I not about to cry over an amp from DD. Now if it was Revolution Designs I'd bawl my head off. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:21 am

your the only one arguing with me chris so i gotta dig at you,lol.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:21 am

LMAO Jimbo. Gn
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

they're next!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

I would argue with you Charles, but we are one the same page persay. LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:24 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD. Hey on that note i just run their SUBS ...... So protest that night fizzzzzzzzuckers.....

He poked you again Chris.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:25 am

Ha ha... i like to argue too.... either do it on here or I gotta come home....kick the dog...and beat the kids LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:28 am

LMAO Chris
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:28 am

charlesestes wrote:
they're next!

Laughing Laughing Laughing good think is he don't have any amps that fit in 0 to 600. And IF he does he'll be smart enough to get them checked first.....I'll be sure of that. Won't catch me running anything not certified....just isn't worth it anynmore.
Back to top Go down

bumpin s-10 wrote:
I like how everybody slams the amps that don't pass and "find" all this info about it after the fact. Rolling Eyes LOL It's over by 50 watts at 20 percent tolerance....WOW what a bunch of cheating sons a biatches Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

chris i asked these questions last year, but since i didnt want to put up the $300 protest fee, my comments kinda fell on deaf ears. i had the info back then, as did others, heck i think you may have even been one of the people i spoke to on the phone about buying these amps, but i knew enough about them not to feel confident buying these amps because of what i thought would eventually happen.

kinda of the same thing with the hk4000 back in the day, i wanted that amp soo bad for it's rating and was working with eric h(i think it was) to get them, but at the end of the day i didn't think they would keep there rating long very so i didnt buy them

long story short, i think some people had a pretty good idea this would eventually come up again and it did
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:31 am

kickercrx wrote:
bumpin s-10 wrote:
I like how everybody slams the amps that don't pass and "find" all this info about it after the fact. Rolling Eyes LOL It's over by 50 watts at 20 percent tolerance....WOW what a bunch of cheating sons a biatches Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

chris i asked these questions last year, but since i didnt want to put up the $300 protest fee, my comments kinda fell on deaf ears. i had the info back then, as did others, heck i think you may have even been one of the people i spoke to on the phone about buying these amps, but i knew enough about them not to feel confident buying these amps because of what i thought would eventually happen.

kinda of the same thing with the hk4000 back in the day, i wanted that amp soo bad for it's rating and was working with eric h(i think it was) to get them, but at the end of the day i didn't think they would keep there rating long very so i didnt buy them

long story short, i think some people had a pretty good idea this would eventually come up again and it did

I honestly didn't....but guess I'm gullable or something. What do you think about an "approved amp list" good idea or no?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:31 am

Chris check your pm's
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:35 am

I say it is a good idea Chris, but may be hard to obtain at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:40 am

i think an aproved list is a good idea, but, who pays for it,

usaci?

the company?

or us?

probably not the usaci, and i dont want to pay $300 on top of the price of an amp eveytime i switch amps to have it done.

so that leaves to company

i dont think companies like kicker would have a problem with this, but what about most companies who dont care about usaci or competitons that are just in this to bring in the money, sure a lot of them still make a good product, but at the end of the day, the main thing is to make money

so that would leave us as competitors either having to run a brand x amp that we might not really want to run, or having to foot the bill ourselves on top of what we already paid for the amps to be able to run them

whatever happend to the class thats been talked about for a while now where everyone runs the exact same amp, i think that would be fun, maybe it could be a side competition at finals, because i could see people saying usaci is biased towards brand x because they have a brand x only class.

but maybe brand x could sponser the amps and prizes and just have it like a side comp at finals

but yeah, wouldnt have a problem with approved amp list, kinda like having our engines tested and stamped aproved in racing, but who is gonna foot the bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:51 am

ok so i thought a bit more, at finals there are say maybe 10 amps that are pretty popular each given year, some of these amps for years at a time.

the bigest problem would be the local shows, where joe blow has a $200 kraco amp, sould we not let joe blow compete because his $200 kraco amp isnt on the list, that is where i see the problem, he is definatley not going to spend $300 to get his $200 amp on the list, but what if we went to a pre approved list for finals and world records only????

now that is the question, because if there are several people running the same amp or wanting to, that can bring the cost down per person to get the amp tested

but still i know there are poeple at finals this would still affect, not necessarily championship caliber cars, but just the guy who likes to comepete and doent care if he does a 146 at finals he is ust there to compete, so still that would leave him out of the fun at finals if his amp wasnt on the list, but maybe this would be something to look into at some level
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:00 am

I have tried now 2 years in a row to get back into this sport. Starting in late 2006. But the rule changes that were coming stopped me from competing again because I had just bought equipment for a class that USACi was no longer going to have. I started again in late 2007 after seeing that classes were going to stay the same so I bought all new equipment for that class including a DD M3. (0-600) Now 7 months into this season the amp I bought 8 months ago is now being rerated.

Now I don't have a money tree growing in the back yard so I can't just go buying new equipment everytime USACi changes the rules or amp ratings. So how in the hell is someone supose to get back in to this sport when the rules and/or amp ratings get changed every 8 to 18 months?
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:26 am

10 PG!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:35 am

SO does the amps that got protested with the 30% get rerated with the 20% now? I mean USACi still has the resualts right?
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:56 am

Greg McCool wrote:
SO does the amps that got protested with the 30% get rerated with the 20% now? I mean USACi still has the resualts right?

We hope
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:03 am

charlesestes wrote:
i dont really care honestly. ill take what they offer and get in where i fit in. its all competition and thats what i love.

Hell Ya!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:08 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
I personally will not buy or suggest any use amps that are not rated by usaci. It just isn't worth this crap. I'm sure Cactus is happy...the top amp in the class has now been knocked off....hmmm wonder what the next best amp will be??? Cactus? Fly in just under the limit and be "the amp to have".

USACI has offered to test and rate amps and "CERTIFY" them for use. Not one manufacturer has taken us up on the offer.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:57 am

Ralph did you look at the Euro website there is a link on like page 7 or 8. Man o Man i would say you got to go with the highest puplished rating anyway... So no protest was even needed ... With the Euro results and the first set of results on the us website. The amp should have NEVER beeen in 0-600 ... So whats what? NO need to hear back from DD on it. And if you ask me well thats 2 in two years and i know ive done other dd amps in the past.. So's what about a ban like we did with Atomic? This is like strike 4 or 5 in 4 years..... Should this keep going on? How many chances are givin noadays? And to have two different rating? whats the difference between them and atomic? Flame away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDM3 Protest Results   results - DDM3 Protest Results - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDM3 Protest Results
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next