Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
check this out - Page 6 Vote_lcapcheck this out - Page 6 Voting_barcheck this out - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
check this out - Page 6 Vote_lcapcheck this out - Page 6 Voting_barcheck this out - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive Johncarr Audiopipe crzyblondgrl chef disc globe pics 2010 louisiana finals state crank dollar silence stereo world quad record broken 80inches songs kyle contest records build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

check this out

Go down 
+26
iowan
Big Ed
bumpin s-10
aphinney
Talonesi
HellRzR
Twisted Image
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
slumpinhonda
PhatSam
Nice
sanman
TECH114
Greg McCool
TAMU
Kicker Kevin
Stingraysevenout
Cactus Sounds
Navi
djman37
05gliguy
solo1
gameoverstreeta
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

check this out - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

check this out - Page 6 Pict5515

Last edited by gameoverstreeta on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:50 pm

That sounds like a job for Rick Logan, the Photoshop man!

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 pm

05gliguy wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*peeks in*

You guys need anything? Beer? Popcorn?

lemme know Smile

Jager and....................................Redbull Exclamation
I like this guy and i never even met him!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Yes Scott and your mom likes him too ya fizzzzzzzzzzucker. And my one opinion on this would be about the voltage chip . NOt sure the right term but. I will say hell i pull everyone of mine so's it can somewhat handle 18volts. Key word being somewhat....LOL They still have a smokey mind of their own.... So i guess with what some have said ... Im supposed to be in unlimitted but our amps cant be the only one that you have to do this with. So am i cheating with it or not? In prostock and mod i would think no but in stock ummmmm perhaps. This is a tuff one for me so need yall's help...
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
This is a tuff one for me so need yall's help...

When I get done spraying my rocks in your mama mouth i will stop by and help ya Shocked

Hows that puppy?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:15 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD....

UM YOUR MOMA ... NIKKKKKKA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
OOOPs That las post was from me....didn' notice Phinney had logged in on my computer when he was here.

Chris,
great post and I agree, BUT, unless jeff heard this DIRECTLY from Christoph, is heresay only.
there is several times in this post already, Jeff has 'misunderstood' things or perceived them incorrectly. Is he a bad person for doing that? NO. I have done it many times in my life as well.

But too often, everone jumps bandwagon, hammering someone without full knowledge of the current issues, or past. It's easy to follow a trend, than be the trend.
IF Cactus did do this, and was DQ'd or kicked out of USACi, would be bad business for him. Just joining USACi, i am sure he is not fully aware how different USACi is, over that other org.
If he knew the rules, and bent them, and was kicked out, then that is his fault.
Why would I be arguing for another manufacture, that may compete against me?
Because the sport everone on this forum loves, is shrinking. And you (USACi) need more support from manufactures, retailers, to draw more competitors. Ralph has done an excellent job. But sometimes we have to step up and help pull more in ourselves, than sit back and rely on Ralph to do it for us.

My whole reason to post, is IF Cactus does this, I'll loan you all my whip...but to assume prior, is only guessing what the future <might> bring.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:30 am

Polecat wrote:

My whole reason to post, is IF Cactus does this, I'll loan you all my whip...but to assume prior, is only guessing what the future <might> bring.

Your wife might have something to say about you loaning that out...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:58 pm

These will be my last comments on this post

When Bruce told me he talked to christoph on the phone and they taked about him sending his amsp to be tested I was goo with this and thinking along the lines of running his amps this year, but then Bruce told me that christoph wanted to know how he felt about modding the amps to produce alot more power than they should by moddifying the amplifiers. Well Bruce told me that he explained he didnt think this was ethical nor legit.

That is where i got my information from not some third part Tracey, and im not a fornicating bandwagon rider either.
Now Bruce may or may not admit this in order to keep good relations with Kicker as well as Cactus wich I have no idea why he would want to.

You see Loud and Clear is a team first, and then a Cooperate tem second, and the fact Tracey that you controll them by the mear metion of pulling support from them shows me that you are not near the Team leader you beleive yourself to be, but Lead from threats as well as peer pressure from the other quaote unquote team members (Sweep) jokes. You see when you chpse to throw them to the front of the line again based off of nothing is where you deffinately lost me. I mean backing the guys that have been doing it in the lanes for the last 4 years is where your bread and butter is and they should be the priority untill the B team (Sweep) ca actually do something worth wild once again.

I am Team Loud and Clear at heart but while they have Tracey(MR. Kicker) lurking over them threatening to pull support if they dont controll me well I amnot going to hurt the one I love because of Mr. Kicker.

Some of you might have noticed Kicker Kevin has been pretty calm for a while well he chose to tone it down due to the pressure applied instead of keeping it real and the way it is.

Once again he may not admit this do to pressure not from his team, nor Donny or Tom, but like I said before Mr. Kicker.

This is why I love RD, as long as im in the lanes and doing what I do im golden with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Quote :
When Bruce told me he talked to christoph on the phone and they taked about him sending his amsp to be tested I was goo with this and thinking along the lines of running his amps this year, but then Bruce told me that christoph wanted to know how he felt about modding the amps to produce alot more power than they should by moddifying the amplifiers. Well Bruce told me that he explained he didnt think this was ethical nor legit.

well then let Bruce make post, since HE was the one that talked to him.

Quote :

That is where i got my information from not some third part Tracey, and im not a fornicating bandwagon rider either.
Now Bruce may or may not admit this in order to keep good relations with Kicker as well as Cactus wich I have no idea why he would want to.

then let's let Bruce make his own decisions why. Wink

Quote :

You see Loud and Clear is a team first, and then a Cooperate tem second, and the fact Tracey that you controll them by the mear metion of pulling support from them shows me that you are not near the Team leader you beleive yourself to be, but Lead from threats as well as peer pressure from the other quaote unquote team members (Sweep) jokes.

again geoff, you don't know me.Wink obviously

I don't threaten anyone. I can post here, and will say it publically, you DON'T FIT what i want in a team. Period. You carry yourself as a selfish man. Bandwagon jumping .
You can be Team L&C, as I have nothing but respect for Donnie, nor say in whom they want to support. But I won't have my 'corporate' name, associated with you.
Me pulling support has nothing to do with you, wished you could hang that on you shoulder I bet, but you can't.
Dealing with minor, or blown up issues, with people that don't know how to conduct themselves professionally, is NOT worth my time. I don't have too. But i will refuse to let you take credit, for ruining it for other 'real' team players.
Want to act a fool, find another team. I won't have it...and if anyone, that knows me, Team Sweep guys, I have known some for many,many years.
They know me and what i am about, so I don't have to prove myself, worthy to you.

Quote :

You see when you chpse to throw them to the front of the line again based off of nothing is where you deffinately lost me. I mean backing the guys that have been doing it in the lanes for the last 4 years is where your bread and butter is and they should be the priority untill the B team (Sweep) ca actually do something worth wild once again.

don't let fear replace your goals Geoff. I have spent ONE finals with L&C, and YEARS with TS. I don't pull favorites....never have, and never will, again, YOU assume, you know nadda. I RESPECT both teams equally.
I talk to Bruce 10x more than Greg or James.
Show me where I threw anyone under a bus......

Quote :

I am Team Loud and Clear at heart but while they have Tracey(MR. Kicker) lurking over them threatening to pull support if they dont controll me well I amnot going to hurt the one I love because of Mr. Kicker.

again, you staying with L&C is NOT MY decision, that is Bruces. But dig your own hole Geoff, wash your own shovel.
All I told Bruce, is "that I NO longer want anything associated with you, tied to Kicker". This does not effect Bruce, Rich, Kevin, Ryan, Marquis, etc....
I will back them still, 110%.

Quote :

Some of you might have noticed Kicker Kevin has been pretty calm for a while well he chose to tone it down due to the pressure applied instead of keeping it real and the way it is.

kevin is a great guy, and maybe he just grew up, before others had a chance.

Quote :

Once again he may not admit this do to pressure not from his team, nor Donny or Tom, but like I said before Mr. Kicker.

This is why I love RD, as long as im in the lanes and doing what I do im golden with them.

The more power to you and RD...wish you the best, and hope they can handle the criticism that has their name attached to it.

MODS, please don't delete this post, these things need to be stated, to keep from slander, later.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:26 pm

What's causing all of this?drunken
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Nice wrote:
What's causing all of this?drunken

Start at the 3rd page and study
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:53 pm

Tracy,
Just ignore him. He had no problem doing that with my phone call a couple of days ago.

It's kind of funny....he's in the Army, but he has no idea of how to recognize leadership styles. Must not have had the best NCOs coming up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:58 pm

hey Kev, what is 4nd? Very Happy

2007 USACi World Finals, 4nd Place Stock 601-1800
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:25 pm

lol, good eye. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:30 pm

awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:32 pm

How bout the lil addition??
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:38 pm

well if this thread isn't going anywhere it sure is missing something..........

I farted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:46 pm

nice addition Kevin....

LOL@Scott
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:03 am

keep it up you guys are doing great.keep fighting lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:30 pm

TAMU wrote:
keep it up you guys are doing great.keep fighting lol...

everybody back to their boring cubical... they must be done entertaining us... Crying or Very sad

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:21 pm

sanman wrote:
These will be my last comments on this post

You see Loud and Clear is a team first, and then a Cooperate tem second, and the fact Tracey that you controll them by the mear metion of pulling support from them shows me that you are not near the Team leader you beleive yourself to be, but Lead from threats

Twisted Evil you know for years I've said that your always talking out your a hole and for years you have said you weren't and that you always spoke the truth- so be it. Lets take this instance for a example: these are questions that just seem to pop up to me- What kind of support would a Rep. of a manufacturer (Tracey) threaten a STOCK competitor with? Could it be pulling positive reinforcement (pat on the back, at-a-boy,etc.) or how bout pulling his expert guidance on building a crx. From what I know of Bruce and Kevin don't think the threat of pulling that from them would phase them much......Now could the support you speak of (truthfully, mind you) consist of equiptment, money, etc.? that could in my opinion could be something to hold over someones head but From my knowledge of the rules didn't know that a Stock competitor could have that kind of backing.

Now Bruce and Kevin chill.... from what I know about you guys your just like Rob jimbo and myself not even that kind of pressure could keep you from speaking your mind. But your teammate, whom you all have defended with all your loyalty and pride, has just raked you over the coals with this one. Like I have said before he will use you as long as you are of value to him and when you have nothing left for him he is gonna fuckya.

Or I could be totally wrong about you guys and Jeff really is speaking the truth? which I think would then put some world championships in question.

Remeber I'm not questioning the fact that Bruce and Kevin are Loud and that Loud and Clear (except you jeff) are a cool bunch of guys but look at it from a new competitors view reading this post- does he really have a chance against people that have secret product backing? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:15 pm

There have been no threats. I have talked to Jeff, what we speak of is a way that we are looked at as members of Team Kicker when one of our own team members has words or issues with someone at kicker. It dont look good for Kicker or Loud and CLear. So what Jeff is refering to is all the calls I get from tons of people Not Just Kicker, I have had calls from probably 25 different people comlaining about jeff. Most of the time I tell him about it, As of late i just quit listening to it all together cause it was getting old. I am not his mom, He will be his own person as he always has.

Support yes I have it from kicker. I can call tracey direct. Get support whenever I need it. Not merchandise, as you may consider it to also be support. We pay for everything, Tracy can and will attest to this. I have talked to sevral people and this yr, I will be in pro stock but at a choice of my own, And i feel the level of support I have gotten on the van would rightfully put me there. What my teammates chose to do is up to them. They pay for everything and are a manufactures team.

No different than all the kids on, Driven, Swat,Sweep,Spead, most all have manufactre teams that they are on, and cherish those teams and what support they get. But in no way should any of these teams be questioned, I think at the end of the day most of us have enough morals to do the right thing. I am not affraid of the pro classes nor should anyone be. There has been more comp in the stock classes in past yrs, so the easy way out would of been to go to pro. Now im just rambling.,

This was not an attack on anyone just an explanation for the above stated. Hope this answers any questions that you may have.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:24 pm

i like pizza
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:20 am

Being in college and being competitive in spl is an extremely tough thing to do. Ask Phinney, Matt S., or any other college student out there.

I will stay in stock as long as I damn well please. 12v is much more realistic anyways.

As Bruce said, I pay for my equipment, gas, hotels, etc.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Being in college and being competitive in spl is an extremely tough thing to do. Ask Phinney, Matt S., or any other college student out there.

I will stay in stock as long as I damn well please. 12v is much more realistic anyways.

Tell me about it, I'm right there with ya brother.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:26 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
There have been no threats. I have talked to Jeff, what we speak of is a way that we are looked at as members of Team Kicker when one of our own team members has words or issues with someone at kicker. It dont look good for Kicker or Loud and CLear. So what Jeff is refering to is all the calls I get from tons of people Not Just Kicker, I have had calls from probably 25 different people comlaining about jeff. Most of the time I tell him about it, As of late i just quit listening to it all together cause it was getting old. I am not his mom, He will be his own person as he always has.

Support yes I have it from kicker. I can call tracey direct. Get support whenever I need it. Not merchandise, as you may consider it to also be support. We pay for everything, Tracy can and will attest to this. I have talked to sevral people and this yr, I will be in pro stock but at a choice of my own, And i feel the level of support I have gotten on the van would rightfully put me there. What my teammates chose to do is up to them. They pay for everything and are a manufactures team.

No different than all the kids on, Driven, Swat,Sweep,Spead, most all have manufactre teams that they are on, and cherish those teams and what support they get. But in no way should any of these teams be questioned, I think at the end of the day most of us have enough morals to do the right thing. I am not affraid of the pro classes nor should anyone be. There has been more comp in the stock classes in past yrs, so the easy way out would of been to go to pro. Now im just rambling.,

This was not an attack on anyone just an explanation for the above stated. Hope this answers any questions that you may have.

very well said bruce....
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:28 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:

heck im not in college and money is tight! i know how it is! but you kevin if you sold about a dozen of ur rexes then maybe you have a ton of money lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:30 am

i feel ya bro..
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:34 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:

what about hooker u got pay for that as well
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:37 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this out   check this out - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this out
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next