Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
So check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
So check this out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
So check this out! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
So check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
So check this out! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
So check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
So check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
So check this out! Vote_lcapSo check this out! Voting_barSo check this out! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
So check this out! Vote_lcapSo check this out! Voting_barSo check this out! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest stereo crzyblondgrl silence record disc finals drive kyle 2010 songs Johncarr records world pics globe Audiopipe broken chef quad build state dollar crank louisiana 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So check this out!

Go down 
+4
la2lvtom
cody08
KickerRex
Gabe Sanchez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 am

So I go back to work today and I see my name on the board with a big ole' congrats next to it. Before I left for finals I found out that I won Civilian of the Quarter on base (I am now a DOD Employee on Like Air Force Base) for the squadren. I came back today to find out that I ended up winning Civilian of the whole group! Why is this cool you might ask ... the prize is a nice cool plaque, and a ride on an F16 affraid cheers This is freekin' bad arse! I can't wait for that for sure! I am stoked on that!

On a lighter note. I am glad that I got to go to finals this year despite loosing my job and being unemployed for a long time. I ended up selling a lot of stuff to get by. This is after finally getting on my feet from funeral expenses for my mom and helping my dad out last year. I am glad I had a really good friend to make finals happen for me, and he knows who he is!

I know most of you didn't recognize me in the beggining because of the 130+ pounds of weight loss, but I got to say it made me feel good to see the look on yalls faces when you realized it was me. So I want to thank everyone for making me feel good this weekend.

Basically I had an awesome time! I am looking forward to being able to really be competitive this year in the lanes. I am finally making good money again, and will probably be caught up in a couple of months in order to be able to buy another comp car again to compete with.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 am

Congrats Gabe.. Glad to hear that!!
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

f16..... thats awesome. Wear a helmet cam lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 am

Hey Gabe, glad to see you made it out to finals to hang out glad things are turning around for you, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I gotta tell you though after hanging out with you at finals I could tell you had that look in your eye that you wanted to be right there competing again, I know you wont admit it but I could see it so heres to seeing you real soon in the lanes
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

Glad to see ya this weekend and get some time to hang out! I know alot of people were shocked and didnt even recognize ya! I dont forget a purty mouth so I knew who it was! So check this out! Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 am

Congrats bro and damnn good to see you as usual....
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:50 am

Gabe it was awesome meeting ya man an f16 man that is insane I always wanted to fly in one of those myself. You lucky sob glad things are turning around for ya an I hope it continue to work out for ya.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am

Hell yeah Gabe thats bad a$$, Really good to see you bro, you keep doing what your doing. Let me know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Sponsored content

So check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So check this out!   So check this out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So check this out!
Page 1 of 1