Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records - Page 4 Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records - Page 4 Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals build kyle crank state globe chef Johncarr pics broken Audiopipe contest 2010 world drive records silence dollar stereo crzyblondgrl louisiana songs 80inches quad disc record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Retired World Records

Go down 
+25
iowan
jkrob21
RXZILLA
Navi
ibebangin
DMAN
super stock crx
BIGBOOM180
quad box
aphinney
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
zacdavis
mod4000
Twisted Image
AudioAnonymous
sanman
Crash
Moparbass28
Kicker Kevin
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
bumpin s-10
SPL-TJ
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SPL-TJ

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-25

records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

id like to know how in 2006 my record was erased and it has Bruce there instead? not pokin at ya Bruce, but to me, its all i had left was my memory of the record and it was retired. but sombody misprinted it and put your name over mine when yours was set in the SS 901-1800 class at finals. hence the date.
could we please get it set back to the way its supposed to be?
thanks
TJ

heres what it looks like
records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Myrecord

here is what its supposed to look like

records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Realrecord
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:39 am

Crash wrote:
ibebangin wrote:
i havent been competing very long. one thing i've noticed is they just dont enforce the rules.or start shows on time... lol
I recently went to a show that the judges did not know that you could use and commercial cd and in fact was making street beat guys use the USACI cd and test tones and doing street beat on peak hold and when i corrected them on this issue I was told "We do not have a rule book here and we do not know all the rules. So has long has you are positive we will let them use there own cd."
not that im the only one but i spend alot of time and money. i just want to get beat by people that are following all tha rules.lol im not gonna give my 500 or 1000 bucks to people that dont even know what kind of cd's can be played.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:48 am

• He or she works for a car audio dealer, manufacturer or distributor, or
• Receives financial compensation for using a specific manufacturer’s equipment, or
• A competitor’s immediate family member meets one or both of the previous conditions or
• A competitor who does not meet any of the previous conditions may compete in Pro
Stock by choice. Voltage in Pro Stock may not exceed 18 volts.

Okay Qaud i know you dont want to hear from the one Judge as you say... Well buddy im the best ya got on here this late at night... K are you ready.. Let me take you bye your weird little fingers and hand and walk you through it..

1. Robert doesn't work for a Manufacturer or affileated in the Industry.... (Tool)
2. Robert doesn't recieve financial compensation.. For using DB Drive product... ( that means money.. Tool)
3. Robert did however choose to go to Prostock.... (Your being one bye the way)
4. And no-one in his immediate family works for a shop( STUPID) (NO NO DONT LET GO OF MY HAND YET)

5. DO YOU LIKE APPLES? (could have been meaner but would hate to be called a racist.)

Any other reasons you can think of for Robert not to be able to go into Stock? And last time he was entered in a Prostock class was Finals 05 ( JACKASSSS)(BYE THE WAY THAT QUILIFIES FOR A YEAR. Rolling Eyes ) You sir need to stay off the PIPE...

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:51 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
A grand on towing ? I think you may want to go over your figures a little more. I am sure some may spend close to that to go to a show, but only if they are going over 1000 miles. Razz I have towed a trailer with close to 7k pounds from phx to ks and useing a dodge durango slt model and it only used a little over 250 in fuel one way. And that is over 1000 miles. Razz Try useing math a little more on your figures. Wink

And ya haven't seen the numbers lately have ya. unless you are talking about the class you want to be in, or thought you were in. Wink
thats overall and did you pay almost $4.00 a gallon for fuel and a yukon eats some gas sometime had to rent a uhaul $600+ just for that most shows from here are 1k miles+ round trip hit the mountains and winds in Ca get about ten mpg.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:55 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
• He or she works for a car audio dealer, manufacturer or distributor, or
• Receives financial compensation for using a specific manufacturer’s equipment, or
• A competitor’s immediate family member meets one or both of the previous conditions or
• A competitor who does not meet any of the previous conditions may compete in Pro
Stock by choice. Voltage in Pro Stock may not exceed 18 volts.

Okay Qaud i know you dont want to hear from the one Judge as you say... Well buddy im the best ya got on here this late at night... K are you ready.. Let me take you bye your weird little fingers and hand and walk you through it..

1. Robert doesn't work for a Manufacturer or affileated in the Industry.... (Tool)
2. Robert doesn't recieve financial compensation.. For using DB Drive product... ( that means money.. Tool)
3. Robert did however choose to go to Prostock.... (Your being one bye the way)
4. And no-one in his immediate family works for a shop( STUPID) (NO NO DONT LET GO OF MY HAND YET)

5. DO YOU LIKE APPLES? (could have been meaner but would hate to be called a racist.)

Any other reasons you can think of for Robert not to be able to go into Stock? And last time he was entered in a Prostock class was Finals 05 ( JACKASSSS) You sir need to stay off the PIPE...
100% BS!!! thats anyting you have taken from a mfg gas money hotel money shows any discounts on products! paint jobs even if dinner is purchased for you by a mfg sponsored
was even told by a rep he gets discounts on his batteries aka sponsored!

ok Quad has not made any money in 6mos i guess i will go stock with another honda 600 hmmm 159 in 0-600?

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:57 am

LIKE ANYONE WOULD BE AFRAID OF YOU COMING TO STOCK..................... LOL ROFLMAO AND COMFDLATN...LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:59 am

NOT SEEING ANYTHING ABOUT DISCOUNTS OR SPONCERSHIPS IN ANY OF THOSE PARAGRAPHS MY BROTHA.

See im simply pointing out how easily it is to minupulate the RULES......... But ofcourse your to full of your own S H I T to relieze this is what im doing.............. (Come on Qaud your too easy man.)
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:01 am

just looking for a ruling from Usaci nothing we say matters!
i hope they take a look or i will just call
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:02 am

Try moutains in flagstaff and in newm mexico with a durango pulling wieght. Same thing btw. Razz and yes there is wind as well. duh. and gas was in the upper 3 dolla range 389 to be exact, so close enough to 4 dollars. Maybe you should invest in a trailer or tow hitch for the car. Wink oh yeah, you don't have a job yet or didn't get the good job you just said you did a week ago. LOL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:02 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
NOT SEEING ANYTHING ABOUT DISCOUNTS OR SPONCERSHIPS IN ANY OF THOSE PARAGRAPHS MY BROTHA.

See im simply pointing out how easily it is to minupulate the RULES......... But ofcourse your to full of your own S H I T to relieze this is what im doing.............. (Come on Qaud your too easy man.)
try the old rule books which people will have at shows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:05 am

So if a company sells a product at a blow out or even offers a group discount or even a deal to anyone that is a one shot thing. They are sponsered ? Razz I know of a few companies that have done this and alot of people have taken up on them, so I guess they are all screwed also. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:05 am

Qaud..... Settle you didn't read... Robert isn't going to do that. OKAY... We were simply trying to show how the Rules can Easily be Munipulated and with the right lawyer you damn well what i said i could have made stick.. The rules are too grey and vaige and have always been this way.......... Re read it ... You can come up with all kinds of different ways to interpet those exact rules you posted up..... Ppl have been doing it for years and it wont change... And Robert Honestly could get away with it if persued in the right way.... But we are not going to so SETTTTTTTTTTTLE. DOWN Before i come sit next to you and rub your leg SEXY.............LOL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Moparbass28 wrote:
Try moutains in flagstaff and in newm mexico with a durango pulling wieght. Same thing btw. Razz and yes there is wind as well. duh. and gas was in the upper 3 dolla range 389 to be exact, so close enough to 4 dollars. Maybe you should invest in a trailer or tow hitch for the car. Wink oh yeah, you don't have a job yet or didn't get the good job you just said you did a week ago. LOL
car is gone? sold???
trying to see what Usaci is going to do with some of these rules? drag is looking to attack in tx, not all out happy with them also, so i will make a statement later on the matter
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:10 am

milling over something new Quad may be done for good on current comps as they sit
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:16 am

NOw wait a minute man....... Dont let what i was saying about bending rules run you off... You know this kind of stuff has gone on for years...... Unless you realizing that the more you look at the current rules the more you see the flaws.... Hmmmmm

Some may know the flaws but doesn't mean you have to use them.... Dont go anywhere cause of that poop man.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:22 am

Yeah car is gone, I know that. Razz

I think the real reason you wont came back is noone would believe you. Your stuck in your own fantasy world. I think alot of people wouldn't mind it really. As harse as that is, but look what you have said and done first before answering.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:25 am

Did you get a package yet?

Let me know dammmmit should be there tomm at latest.. So let me know so ill feel better.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:25 am

Quad... why r u mad? You don't even compete in stock or pro-stock. Why don't you just let a director make his own call during the show. Just build it louder and stop yappn about classes. Build your ride and enjoy the shows. Things tend to work themselfs out at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:26 am

I got the package today. Wink Goin to try it out here in a couple. Very Happy I will let ya know the results. Wink LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 am

Good things........... Night Give it about 1 hour..... hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:47 am

whats in the package...I didnt get anything. Bull ca ca
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:33 am

Wouldn't you like to know bruce.. he he.. Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:23 am

holy fuckin gumball knockers.. heh.. dawmn jimbo. Wink Those or the best oh lawd. wooters.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:23 am

My lord, Moparbass28, and Navi, what is your fricken deal.
About midway through this thread y'all rang in to criticize Quad for stating rules, and went further to rip on him more for not being loud.

GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is your problem? the guy can't say anything in any thread without the two of you ganging up on him and spoutin off at the mouth, for no reason.

Now, Jimbo, at first I didnt know where he was goin with this Robert and pro stock/ stock theory, but after a bit of reading lol, i put it together. Lenord, he wasnt saying Robert is actually going to run stock, He has no intentions of doing that.
He was merely stating the current rules "would" allow him to run stock. However, Robert knows that would be unethical, so he would never do that. Jimbo was just making a point Lenord.

Back to this Mopparbass28 thread spamming bs talker, I dont know who you are but I've read just about enough outta you.
Yup, its time, you name the class, I'll be there. I'm sick and tired of seeing your worthless posts.
Rarely if ever do you write anything relevant to a thread. I see you fill it with off topic one liners followed by a reply from your wife.
Between you and Navi you've turned our forum into a circus of haters and wanna be jokesters. I say wanna be your your jokes are pathetic.

Do either of you know how many people make fun of you two in pm's or chat. You guys never have anything constructive to say.
Instead you try to be the kid in the back of the classroom always tryin to make everyone laugh at some lame jokes.

Well, I dont think i'm any better than either of you or anyone else for that matter. But i do know i'm louder than either of you, so name a class guys. Just remember, after i use your score to mop the floor i'm gonna wax it with mine, and just so you never forget, i'll do like y'all do and spam up every thread you start by reminding ya of your failures.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:45 am

Back to the point of this thread.

USACi is BULLSH!T for letting Bruce run BasicStock, don't hate on Bruce Tj, its USACi's fault.

Their theory was...?

#1 The records were set using old rules.
#2 The old rules allowed you to have equipment in front of the strut
#3 A few records were set with old rules
#4 To be fair, allow old rules for resetting records.

...but BasicStock is a first year class only, and that never changed.

That was the point, it had nothing to do with equipment placement, the problem is they let veterans run in BasicStock.
Why would they do that?
That's no different then letting ProStock competitors run in SuperStock. Right?
After all the bullsh!t I went through with this exact situation they allowed this?
Well, guess you have to sit back and just give out a chuckle, its the way it goes. Not the end of the world lol.

Tj, I feel for you man.
I dont think Bruce should have that Basic Stock record.

.....but at the same time, dude, seriously, you don't really think you deserved it either using those heavily modifed kicker amps do you?
(at least Bruce did his score with legitimate equipment)
Wink

maybe we should let this one go.......
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:45 am

What the fornicate are you captain savequad? Why dont you give it up. You are allowed to flame us but we cant point out quads bull caca and flame him. Yeah ok.........

"Well, I dont think i'm any better than either of you or anyone else for that matter. But i do know i'm louder than either of you, so name a class guys. Just remember, after i use your score to mop the floor i'm gonna wax it with mine, and just so you never forget, i'll do like y'all do and spam up every thread you start by reminding ya of your failures"

Another one of your arrogant head trips. Find one fornicating post where I ever claimed to be loud. I dont, never have never will. My score in 05 was the same score Will won that class with, you see me pounding my chest about it? hell no. I establsihed a record in Brand X in 04 only for it to get waxed by cactus 3 months later, still dont see me braggin bout being a world record holder either do ya. The new van Im FINALLY building doesnt have a number to be my goal when its done, the only goal it has is to get me back in the lanes. I would much rather have that approach than downplay everyones abilities and act like no matter what the score is I could always do better like someone else.
I do this for fun, everything involved with this sport whether it be this forum or shows whatever. If that means I do a 140 or a 180 in the lanes so be it. Luckily that also means I will never come off as the arrogant dickhead you are with your emo wannabe avatar. The only thing you need to mop up on is the fact that you quite honestly might be the biggest piece of poop to hit these boards and that what you write on these boards is no more or less important that what me, mopar or anyone else spams on here whether you agree with it or not.

Failure? Me never when you have integrity you do whats right everytime no matter who is looking and if that means you dont walk with first place you still come out not losing............ and to beat it all I will kick the dead horse and say I at least have enough sense (or was morals the problem) to know what class I am supposed to be in and not use a director as my crutch when caught.

Kthnx, continue on with your captain kangaroo bull caca.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:47 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD......

THE ZAC ATTACK IS BACK............

AT LEAST SOMEONE SAW MY POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE... YOU HIT IT ON THE NAIL HEAD...... PLUS I WAS TRYING TO RUFFLE QAUDS FEATHERS.... LOL
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:06 pm

D@mn straight Jimbo!!!! what up!!!!!Very Happy

Now Scott, come on, I dont think i'm any louder than you. My point was exactly what you replied with.
re-read your post and tell me it doesnt remind you of quads posts.
If you were quad, that last post you just wrote would be getting flamed saying how all hes doing is making excuses and talking about how loud he used to be. Am I right? Hell ya yo know its true.
And stop with that crap "oh its ok for you to criticize others but we cant" bullsh1t, stop it Scott. the only time I ever criticize you is in retaliation for others who cant defend themselves very well, aka, Quad. (quad,sorry bro, your not the best with words, they are right sometimes, you should just stop, trust us, we're your friends)

And wow, seriously Scott, your gonna talk about the way I look? Hmmm?....well I think I'll leave that one alone, I have no insecurities lol. Ahh f@ck it, you might wanna work on those titties. lol.

NOW COME ON!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO GET YA OUTTA THAT SOFA AND GET YOU BUILDIN.

Otherwise all your doin is NOTHING BUT THE SAME SH!T YOU ACCUSE QUAD OF DOING...........TALK.

Its all talk until you put them scores up buddy.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:18 pm

Now this is Usaci and the Forums i remember........

EVERYONE GET BUSY AND GET LOUD DAMMMIT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME....

QAUD. EAT ME.... lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:33 pm

zacdavis wrote:
D@mn straight Jimbo!!!! what up!!!!!Very Happy

Now Scott, come on, I dont think i'm any louder than you. My point was exactly what you replied with.
re-read your post and tell me it doesnt remind you of quads posts.
If you were quad, that last post you just wrote would be getting flamed saying how all hes doing is making excuses and talking about how loud he used to be. Am I right? Hell ya yo know its true.
And stop with that crap "oh its ok for you to criticize others but we cant" bullsh1t, stop it Scott. the only time I ever criticize you is in retaliation for others who cant defend themselves very well, aka, Quad. (quad,sorry bro, your not the best with words, they are right sometimes, you should just stop, trust us, we're your friends)

And wow, seriously Scott, your gonna talk about the way I look? Hmmm?....well I think I'll leave that one alone, I have no insecurities lol. Ahh f@ck it, you might wanna work on those titties. lol.

NOW COME ON!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO GET YA OUTTA THAT SOFA AND GET YOU BUILDIN.

Otherwise all your doin is NOTHING BUT THE SAME SH!T YOU ACCUSE QUAD OF DOING...........TALK.

Its all talk until you put them scores up buddy.

How is that an excuse? I never claimed to be loud so how am I going to be talking about how loud I used to be? Maybe you misread it as how your better than everybody Gluteus Maximus would of said it.

I give quad hell for coming on here saying he is gonna do a number we all know he never is gonna reach and then not do it.
Are you the self appointed good will fairy for those"who cant defend themselves "

And you are right you will win a beauty pagent long before I ever think of joining one queen , and Id be willing to bet you probably think you are still alot more than you are (kinda hold true with you on more than one subject.) But hey maybe thats what happens to all rockstars.

If getting off my sofa makes me like you, Ill change my name to lazyboy anyday.

And let me drill this in your head, find one time where I brag about my scores? Ill be the first to tell you aint crap.

Muwah
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:55 pm

ahh fuueeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retired World Records
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next