Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
records - Retired World Records Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
records - Retired World Records Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world records Audiopipe crzyblondgrl quad louisiana silence state finals globe record Johncarr drive dollar 2010 build chef disc songs pics kyle contest crank 80inches broken stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Retired World Records

Go down 
+25
iowan
jkrob21
RXZILLA
Navi
ibebangin
DMAN
super stock crx
BIGBOOM180
quad box
aphinney
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
zacdavis
mod4000
Twisted Image
AudioAnonymous
sanman
Crash
Moparbass28
Kicker Kevin
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
bumpin s-10
SPL-TJ
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SPL-TJ

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-25

records - Retired World Records Empty
PostSubject: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

id like to know how in 2006 my record was erased and it has Bruce there instead? not pokin at ya Bruce, but to me, its all i had left was my memory of the record and it was retired. but sombody misprinted it and put your name over mine when yours was set in the SS 901-1800 class at finals. hence the date.
could we please get it set back to the way its supposed to be?
thanks
TJ

heres what it looks like
records - Retired World Records Myrecord

here is what its supposed to look like

records - Retired World Records Realrecord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:39 am

They let it be re set at finals...sorry ol pal.
Back to top Go down
SPL-TJ

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:40 am

notpossible lol but i appriciate your sence of humor bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:42 am

I asked about it and they said if the car could be verified as such then yes, but after finals that yr no longer. Thats what they wrote on the paper and veified it as.
Back to top Go down
SPL-TJ

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:44 am

the class was decided that basic stock was a 1st year members class, and as a rule biting competitor as yourself, you know better. but if thats how things are run, then sure, take it bruce, but, trust me, ill get it changed Wink
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:48 am

It actually should read stock....they did away with basic stock and advanced stock..combined the 2 and Bruce took the record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:48 am

Thats fine. they can give me my money back...and didnt you compete way back in the day..so you woldnt have been first yr either....Wink

Hell just call it Sweeps record...i dont caer...i will take my money back..
Back to top Go down

I asked they said yes. and vefied it to be so.
Back to top Go down
SPL-TJ

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:51 am

lol and thats coming from a team named after a stereo shop, thats supposedly not sponsered hahahaa this is why i dont compete no more, i dont have the pull to sponser finals, so i cant bend the rules for the bitchin babies. o well, enjoy it bruce. thats why you will rule, cuz sombody has bank roll to keep your tears dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:53 am

You dont compete cause you cant...never could....Give it up. your washed up from day one. and belive what you want and makes you sleep good at night...I have the respect of those i want it from. GOOD DAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:53 am

Go get your mysterious panda and bring it to the lanes we aint hard to find.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:55 am

SPL-TJ wrote:
lol and thats coming from a team named after a stereo shop, thats supposedly not sponsered hahahaa this is why i dont compete no more, i dont have the pull to sponser finals, so i cant bend the rules for the bitchin babies. o well, enjoy it bruce. thats why you will rule, cuz sombody has bank roll to keep your tears dry.

What a tool...I have 3 guys compete "under my shop name" and they are most definately not sponsored....give it a rest
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 am

They compete under my shop name out of respect for the shop that they chose to do business with..which is what I assume a lot of people do.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:57 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD..

affraid

GRABS POPCORN AND MEDS.
Back to top Go down
SPL-TJ

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:58 am

i have a family now mr bruce. its my #1 priority. somthing maybe you should think about. i enjoy giving my daughter the finer things in life, and watching her have the life i didnt. so dont go there. i have no doubts in your skills, but attacking me on a personal level, shows your third grade mentality, again i congrat you on your accomplishments. but, as for washed up... you know better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:58 am

Hey theres a though...Look some people dont have there head so far up there Gluteus Maximus they can see.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 am

Know i know...was washed up from day one. And i take time for my family we live a good life, and daddy is on top...check the Avatar...my daddy is louder than your daddy. family support...By the way ..WHOS YOUR DADDY
Back to top Go down
SPL-TJ

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 am

congrats again bruce. you earned it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:02 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:21 am

Okay one thing i definatly remember is Everyone was giving a chance to break all the Records before they were Retired .... So Bruces number definatly is higher and yes legitamently got it... Were did all this come from... Hell i am lost. But dont want to see anyone argueing over it now for sure.......... Fizzzzuck it my brothas and lets worry about the big shiznit like.....................

What freaking Hotel for Finals dammit... LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:22 am

Well said, squirlle nuts!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:26 am

Bring out the Brownies Jimbo. afro
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:31 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh lawd..... I did going back for more right now.... hehe brb....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:32 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
Well said, squirlle nuts!

Very Happy That could be taken alot of different ways....... LOL glad everyone knows my squirlls nutzzzzz or id be in trouble... with that one.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:38 am

hmmmmmmm why don't I know about these brownies? flower
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:40 am

I still haven't gotten my brownies. Sad

All I have to say, is Jimbo, in December you better have a TON of those things. I'm gonna need them.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:40 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Bring out the Brownies Jimbo. afro

You would say that ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:42 am

I will let ya know how they are here in a couple days.. LMAO Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:48 am

whats in a couple days?
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:49 am

That's when the brownies arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retired World Records
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next