Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records - Page 3 Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records - Page 3 Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad crzyblondgrl record 2010 songs world build kyle stereo dollar disc silence Johncarr crank pics broken louisiana Audiopipe 80inches records drive globe state finals chef contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Retired World Records

Go down 
+25
iowan
jkrob21
RXZILLA
Navi
ibebangin
DMAN
super stock crx
BIGBOOM180
quad box
aphinney
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
zacdavis
mod4000
Twisted Image
AudioAnonymous
sanman
Crash
Moparbass28
Kicker Kevin
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
bumpin s-10
SPL-TJ
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SPL-TJ

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-25

records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

id like to know how in 2006 my record was erased and it has Bruce there instead? not pokin at ya Bruce, but to me, its all i had left was my memory of the record and it was retired. but sombody misprinted it and put your name over mine when yours was set in the SS 901-1800 class at finals. hence the date.
could we please get it set back to the way its supposed to be?
thanks
TJ

heres what it looks like
records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Myrecord

here is what its supposed to look like

records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Realrecord
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:03 pm

just thoght ill point it out
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:58 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
That contract was up... a over 14 months ago.. Last he ran prostock was 05 finals and was sponcered. The truck hasn't been sponcered for 14 months so therefor he can enter Stock if he wanted too........ Mr Quad.
point of fact it's the person not the car? if the owner of the car has anything to do with the car audo sponsorship,mfg,shop etc they are PRO NOT STOCK! Untill you are 100% out of the game for one year you cannot go back to stock! people should 100% PROTEST ANY PERSON THAT FITS THIS BILL!!! it's the person not the car!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:21 am

blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:21 am

Do you gaurantee there money back if someone protests Robert???????

Otherwise bring a grand to a show he is running stock and we will see... You sound like a gambling man.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:23 am

It will slide through just like the point of this Topic. Come on Qaud its Usaci... LOL afro lol!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:38 am

It's outlaw there are no rules, lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:08 am

Me and a few others will start a paypal fund to protest anyone trying to act like the rule is not there grab your older rule books also seems like some want to pull a hat trick! also Usaci judges need to weight in on this!

PRO STOCK
This division uses the Stock rules with the following exceptions.
A USACI competitor must compete in the Pro Stock division if he or she meets one or more of the
following conditions:
• He or she works for a car audio dealer, manufacturer or distributor, or
• Receives financial compensation for using a specific manufacturer’s equipment, or
• A competitor’s immediate family member meets one or both of the previous conditions or
• A competitor who does not meet any of the previous conditions may compete in Pro
Stock by choice. Voltage in Pro Stock may not exceed 18 volts.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:14 am

stock!!!!

While system configuration does play a large part in classifying all competitors’ vehicles, only
those competitors that do not derive any of their income from the selling or installing of any car
audio equipment or have received any car audio equipment or installation assistance from a
sponsoring car audio equipment manufacturer or retailer may compete in the Stock division.
Stock division competitors are unable to accept any financial assistance for travel expenses from
any manufacturer or retailer of car audio equipment.
The intent and spirit of the preceding paragraph is to allow the competitor with a limited budget
and technical knowledge to enjoy the fun of Outlaw SPL competition without the intimidation
factor of having to compete against professionals that may have a distinct advantage over them.
STOCK Division:
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:28 am

And you need to go back and re read
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:34 am

mr quad, ur being silly to think they actually enforce any rules. there was someone at world finals using a burned cd in sb. and runnin over 14.7 volts.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:37 am

quad box wrote:
Me and a few others will start a paypal fund

You forgot the part where you already have emails from many people both competitors and manufactures ready to donate Suspect
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:41 am

Is that why you are waiting so long to do a number quad ? have to do it in stock and not pro stock cause ya can't hang with the big boys. Wink I had to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:45 am

if someone is breakin rules they should be held accountable. wouldnt u agree?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:54 am

we need a Usaci Judge to weight in!!! i would like to see what they say and not just one judge.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 am

you already had two in here........
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:57 am

As I get overlooked again, but thats ok. Wink I noone still really. LMAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:57 am

ibebangin wrote:
mr quad, ur being silly to think they actually enforce any rules. there was someone at world finals using a burned cd in sb. and runnin over 14.7 volts.
enforce the rules and that would not happen? but to be out right i am sponsored but not sponsored is wrong!
hell in other sports once you are pro you can't go back, unless you are re classed by the org after at least one year.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Is that why you are waiting so long to do a number quad ? have to do it in stock and not pro stock cause ya can't hang with the big boys. Wink I had to. Very Happy
ahh because there are no shows here but twice a year?
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:09 am

quad box wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:
ahh because there are no shows here but twice a year?

He aint lie'in about that, we has no shows on the west cost.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:14 am

So your afraid to drive a little ways to go to a show ? I drive anywhere from 2hrs to 5hrs one way to get to one. Razz LMAO

Besides that, why must you always find something to start chit about ? you know it's just going to turn out the same way as all the other posts. I am really thinking you love the negative attention you get. Razz
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:19 am

five hours if your lucky here then are you towing a car? spend a grand on that? NOTTTT beside my toy is gone has been for a lil bit? and big dogs? my number what still top four in all of Usaci?
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 am

i havent been competing very long. one thing i've noticed is they just dont enforce the rules.or start shows on time... lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:24 am

quad box wrote:
five hours if your lucky here then are you towing a car? spend a grand on that? NOTTTT beside my toy is gone has been for a lil bit? and big dogs? my number what still top four in all of Usaci?
what chart you looking at or you just talking for that class you were in?
Back to top Go down
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:30 am

Navi wrote:
quad box wrote:

Did you not know Quad as his own class? It is called fantasy SPL.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:33 am

ibebangin wrote:
i havent been competing very long. one thing i've noticed is they just dont enforce the rules.or start shows on time... lol
I recently went to a show that the judges did not know that you could use and commercial cd and in fact was making street beat guys use the USACI cd and test tones and doing street beat on peak hold and when i corrected them on this issue I was told "We do not have a rule book here and we do not know all the rules. So has long has you are positive we will let them use there own cd."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:33 am

Navi wrote:
quad box wrote:
mod 0-1000 and my nopi 58.7 is still missing?
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

that just happened!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:37 am

naa last year seems those results vanashed
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:38 am

A grand on towing ? I think you may want to go over your figures a little more. I am sure some may spend close to that to go to a show, but only if they are going over 1000 miles. Razz I have towed a trailer with close to 7k pounds from phx to ks and useing a dodge durango slt model and it only used a little over 250 in fuel one way. And that is over 1000 miles. Razz Try useing math a little more on your figures. Wink

And ya haven't seen the numbers lately have ya. unless you are talking about the class you want to be in, or thought you were in. Wink
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:39 am

mmk thought you were trying to say overall. Sadly enough I think I might of even given you props when you did that number. you werent in dumbass mode for a few months but seems you have snapped right back in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retired World Records
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next