Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records - Page 5 Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Vote_lcaprecords - Retired World Records - Page 5 Voting_barrecords - Retired World Records - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records silence Audiopipe Johncarr disc record quad broken globe 2010 crzyblondgrl chef stereo contest pics songs state dollar kyle world finals 80inches crank drive louisiana build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Retired World Records

Go down 
+25
iowan
jkrob21
RXZILLA
Navi
ibebangin
DMAN
super stock crx
BIGBOOM180
quad box
aphinney
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
zacdavis
mod4000
Twisted Image
AudioAnonymous
sanman
Crash
Moparbass28
Kicker Kevin
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
bumpin s-10
SPL-TJ
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SPL-TJ

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-25

records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

id like to know how in 2006 my record was erased and it has Bruce there instead? not pokin at ya Bruce, but to me, its all i had left was my memory of the record and it was retired. but sombody misprinted it and put your name over mine when yours was set in the SS 901-1800 class at finals. hence the date.
could we please get it set back to the way its supposed to be?
thanks
TJ

heres what it looks like
records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Myrecord

here is what its supposed to look like

records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Realrecord
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:06 pm

Navi wrote:
zacdavis wrote:
D@mn straight Jimbo!!!! what up!!!!!Very Happy

Now Scott, come on, I dont think i'm any louder than you. My point was exactly what you replied with.
re-read your post and tell me it doesnt remind you of quads posts.
If you were quad, that last post you just wrote would be getting flamed saying how all hes doing is making excuses and talking about how loud he used to be. Am I right? Hell ya yo know its true.
And stop with that crap "oh its ok for you to criticize others but we cant" bullsh1t, stop it Scott. the only time I ever criticize you is in retaliation for others who cant defend themselves very well, aka, Quad. (quad,sorry bro, your not the best with words, they are right sometimes, you should just stop, trust us, we're your friends)

And wow, seriously Scott, your gonna talk about the way I look? Hmmm?....well I think I'll leave that one alone, I have no insecurities lol. Ahh f@ck it, you might wanna work on those titties. lol.

NOW COME ON!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO GET YA OUTTA THAT SOFA AND GET YOU BUILDIN.

Otherwise all your doin is NOTHING BUT THE SAME SH!T YOU ACCUSE QUAD OF DOING...........TALK.

Its all talk until you put them scores up buddy.

How is that an excuse? I never claimed to be loud so how am I going to be talking about how loud I used to be? Maybe you misread it as how your better than everybody Gluteus Maximus would of said it.

I give quad hell for coming on here saying he is gonna do a number we all know he never is gonna reach and then not do it.
Are you the self appointed good will fairy for those"who cant defend themselves "

And you are right you will win a beauty pagent long before I ever think of joining one queen , and Id be willing to bet you probably think you are still alot more than you are (kinda hold true with you on more than one subject.) But hey maybe thats what happens to all rockstars.

If getting off my sofa makes me like you, Ill change my name to lazyboy anyday.

And let me drill this in your head, find one time where I brag about my scores? Ill be the first to tell you aint crap.

Muwah
hmm if i remember you give me hell just by posting, nothing to do with numbers at all Suspect i will be making a statement soon.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:34 pm

:::grabs popcorn looking for the right time to say something:::
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Ya'll are fkin' tools. There.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 pm

I have and did help a few members. Not all my posts are one liners and responses about nothing. Someone gets going on something, yes sometimes off topic, and I chime in to have a good time. Oh I forgot, it isn't about a good time on any forum. We are suppose to just write threads on how to do certain things that pertain to car audio. Do you realize that if this forum had only those types of threads and no off responses at all, how dead it would be ?

I was in stock 0-600 btw, go ahead and go in the class, I am not in it right now. Razz Yes my wife comes in and posts after me at times, but she rarely gets on here right now, due to other things she works on. So don't even start on her about anything.

Quad as a whole is just a negative attention, wants to be something in life, thinks he knows it all. I can't help the way he is. Yes I saw some legalization in his post, but after the fact I saw it was something to ruffle feathers, so I chimed in more and more.

Get over it. If you don't like someone haveing a little fun on a forum, then head to another. i can name a few for you that are great for the way you want this forum to be. have a nice day. Razz

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:04 pm

Just out of curiosity, Zac, why is it do you feel the need to hypocritical and defend Quad?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:27 pm

Other topic was locked, was just for fun, but understandable. From here on out I will help and just post when it is right. Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi cav, well, thats a good question. I'm not quite sure.
I guess mainly because I see quad in a different light.
Sometimes talking to a person you can determine what level they're on. I dont mean that in a pompous or arrogant manner but you know when your speaking to someone that has comprehension skills below yours.
And I see Navi, Moparbass, and many others, seeing that as an opportunity to ridicule.
I don't think I'm perfect, and yes I rip on people to. We all do, it keeps things interesting and hell its just good'ol fun.
But the line has been crossed with Lenord.
The poor guy can't post anything without being harassed, even if his post has a legitimate relevance to the topic, he still gets harassed? I dont understand it.

Truth be told, I really could care less. I just felt like ringing in.
If some of you wanna rip on the slow kid go right ahead.

Again, i dont think im any better than anyone else, but that has been mentiond a few times that from more than one person on this forum so i must be typing things out wrong and I need to work on that.

All i'm saying is can we stop pokin the fat kid with a stick.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 pm

Good sh!t Moparbass, I'll work on my posts to.
I didnt mean to throw out names, yours just happened to be one of the most recent to be pickin on quad.
I think alot of us who dont know eachother other than through this forum may have a different opinion of one another if we actually hung out and were able to hear the tone of our voices.
Alotta times we think someones serious when actually we're just messin around and vice versa.
I'll try to work on my presentation in my posts, the last thing i want to sound like is some know it all arrogant jerk :p
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:03 pm

Ditto Zac. Wink
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:17 pm

zacdavis wrote:

Only if we can play dodge ball instead bounce
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:22 pm

Every one of you guys just needs to shut the f o r n i c a t e up and build something!

Damn I shouldn't have ate those brownies!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:32 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Damn I shouldn't have ate those brownies!

thats what they all say and 5 seconds later they are reaching for another... lol!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:40 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
Other topic was locked, was just for fun, but understandable. From here on out I will help and just post when it is right. Razz Wink

back to the normal boring days at work then Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:14 pm

Wink Wont be to boring. Very Happy I just have to find a more creative way of posting. LMAO

And those brownies will kick your arse, WOOT. Very Happy
Not to mention I would build somethin, but due to times at hand, all I can do is dream. Sad There is next year. Wink And I don't fib or say chit and not do it like others. Doh, I didn't say that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:39 pm

Navi wrote:
zacdavis wrote:

Only if we can play dodge ball instead bounce

can i play too:D
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:40 pm

i knew rob was up to something i just did add it all up
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:42 pm

there is alot of other loop holes in the rules that need to be adress there is on that i was thinking of
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:23 pm

My turn. I could go to stock by the rules and definatly piss off alot of ppl. But I do have morals and know when it's time to move up unlike some ppl. I started in PS because even though my 1st year I was not sponsered I knew I belonged in PS.

Quad has did this to himself, period. You make your bed you must lay in it.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:02 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:52 pm

Thats my Nikkkka..... Right there..... Tell em Rob tell em fight it...........

Yeah so i ate some brownies AND WHAT.......LOL
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:50 pm

quad box wrote:

I'd call you a washed up mother fu(ker but you have to achieve something to be washed up.

Anytime richard cranium in the lanes or other. Just pick a class biatch Wink
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:50 pm

suck the snotty end of your fizzzzzzuckstick. You haven't said that in awhile. Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:02 pm

cough...cough...Come on guys you're making me choke on this shiznit...
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 pm

A positive Quad note:

[2006 World Finals Results
MODIFIED
0-300
1 158.30 ACE'S AUDIO - SPL
2 158.20 Sukhandan Satinand
3 155.80 Robb Seth
4 151.20 Guilliams Josh
5 147.70 KURNEY BRIAN]

[MODIFIED 0-1000
1 156.9 Leonard Foster Pomona, CA (10/28/2006)]

This was using an amp that would have fin the class listed above at 2006 Finals.
On a fun run I watched him do a 158 something in that little car!
I dont know quad that well or what else he does post on here, but I helped judge this show out in LA and was impressed with the numbers out of him. So you cant say he didnt ever do anything.
Wish you could have made the trip that year Quad ! Very Happy
The year before at 2005 Finals he drove all the way from Cali to go to KC and attend finals, with a first gen. I dont know too many CA compeditors that would drive that far, that shows dedication to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Thank you. right now i am at a cross road in my life, as much as i love this sport it might be time to walk away, i have lost much in the last year as the industry has slowed to the lowest levels i have ever seen in twenty years, i just started a dream job with a next gen electric car mfg and it has been awesome so far i am just the 3rd person hired, they love my fiberglass/carbonfiber work, and a 12volt backround helps alot.

i am learning many things and will be working with some next gen batteries and such, i have been made and offer for Quad and just might let it go, there are far better things to focus on now, and this is just a start, coming here and being bombed all the time does not help, maybe i might stay with it because i know once i am back 100% i could do any number i want it's just to bad their had not been more shows in this area.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 pm

mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:

I'd call you a washed up mother fu(ker but you have to achieve something to be washed up.

Anytime richard cranium in the lanes or other. Just pick a class biatch Wink

did i miss something? im losed:?:
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:54 pm

Bailey wrote:
I dont know too many CA compeditors that would drive that far, that shows dedication to me.

Me, I drive 12 hours to most shows, and I will be moving to Cali before finals this year and make the 21 hour drive Sad Sad

Quad I rass ya man, but your ok in my book, just SHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Did you get a package yet?

Let me know dammmmit should be there tomm at latest.. So let me know so ill feel better.

My wife wants to know where the hell her package is Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:40 am

My turn. I could go to stock by the rules and definatly piss off alot of ppl

bold statement right there so you feel your skills are above the level f stock, and those in stock are there because they would be crushed by you at finals in prostock am I even close to what that quaote meant because I realy dont see where the point in trying to belittle anyone else is to prove your point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired World Records   records - Retired World Records - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retired World Records
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next