Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
So how was Finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo how was Finals - Page 2 Voting_barSo how was Finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
So how was Finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo how was Finals - Page 2 Voting_barSo how was Finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken drive finals 80inches stereo dollar disc chef quad crank kyle globe Audiopipe crzyblondgrl records pics Johncarr state silence record world songs 2010 contest louisiana build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So how was Finals

Go down 
+18
mschwitz
SQRSX
dlechner
Bill Pleasant
SQLAltima
sqmustang
MHLY01
txcomp
blkaudi
RODNEYGREEN
tijuana_no
jkrob21
Chris's Studio Civic
Jan Bennett
jsketoe
SQ-LS400
OnYrMrk
jayhawkblk
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

So how was Finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

So how was Finals this year guys?

Any results?

How was turn out?

I wish I was there hope everyone had a great time and got home safe.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 am

guys - the only reason I made the 'what?' comment is because there was nothing backing it up. I was asking for clarification....that's all.

Still doesn't make any sense to me, but...I can just leave it at that...heh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
blkaudi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:04 am

Marquies, the show brought out a lot of new cars. The Intermed. classes were extremely competitive. To place well you really needed everything in order. In the Adv. classes the cars were excellent. I was hoping to crack the top two this year in Advanced Con. Joe and Jason really brought their A game and deserved to place at the top. Overall the show was very good. It will be nice seeing your car back in the lanes next year.

Well, back to the drawing board.

Eric Riley
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:07 am

SQ-LS400 wrote:
I need to practice my azn presentation voice. I guess it sound fake. Sad

When I talked to you earlier, you didn't sound like you had any accent. Did something change for your presentation?? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:54 am

like that brownie maker comment that was original john...Smile
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 am

all usaci discussion aside...the brownies rocked...ruperto shared.
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 am

I present with me azn speak to make hahahaha and loosen up judge. I guess judge no find me funny. pale
Back to top Go down
MHLY01

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:44 am

Lou, you don't need to do your asian accent voice, its natural Laughing
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Chef!!!!! You better know what you are talking about before you start bashing me on any board private or public!!! I dont know you and after what you sent me I hope I never get to know you!! You have no class and for more you take your bitterness out on other competitors because you didnt win or place for that matter. Questioning my integrity and sportsmanship and love for this sport is a HUGE!!!!! insult. You called me for advice on finals and such and i answered every question you had. I thought at the time you were a nice guy and just wanted some advice so I gave some to you over the phone and I think you took the advice and worked with it. The fact that you said I am fake and I didnt talk to you or look at your car is a insult to me. I was BUSY!!!!! the whole weekend!!!! I was being judged all day saturday and waiting for the secret shoppers to come to vehicle so I can try and show them why the mustang belongs in the BOS judging. I wasnt informed i was in the bos until it was time to leave! Then all morning saturday up till around 3ish I was all into the cars that were in bos!!! That was my interest. They are the best of the best and one of the cars that was in it till the end was in my class so I had a very real interest in this. after the bos was over it was almost time for trophies "supposedly" so I went and sat down waiting for that. I didnt have time to look at anyones car, not even my own teammates, I couldnt even hang out with my best friend and he drove down with me from Colorado!!! I saw 2 cars the whole weekend, I saw the Skyline and Lou's car. that was it, its because I didnt have time!!!! As far as the electric goes you said on the phone that you would buy it and i would just owe you lunch so i took you up on your offer!!! So as far as your friends go, saying I took advantage of you, they and you can kiss my a$$!!!!!!!! Dont offer something and that person accepts your offer and then you turn around and talk all this crap about them. You are the last person I would ever want to come over to my car and listen to it!!!! Calling me a fake person is the biggest insult I have ever recieved in this sport. Everyone in USACI from Ralph to Tim, Sketoe, Eldridge, Brones etc, anyone can verify that I am a nice guy and I will help ANYBODY at the show!!!!! Except you buddy!! You burnt a bridge and it will never be rebuilt!!! As far as I am concerned This conversation is over!! I posted it on here so everyone knows what kind of person you TRULY are!! I didnt win 4 World Championships because of my car alone. I am someone that cares immensely about this sport and I will never talk about someone like you did. I have my rivalries and it gets intensly stressful and sometimes you win, sometimes you dont. GET OVER IT!!!!

PS - DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 pm

wow James! I am glad you got that off your chest. Why is it that there is always someone that brings the mood down. I hate that you even had to deal with that James. I met you last year. All I can say is you are a stand up guy. You were very likable and truely not fake. I hated that I was not there to listen to the stang again and watch you and Sketoe get after it. Well next year I am jumping into the frey with you and Sketoe. I hope that we can get past all this petty crap we are supposed to be adults plus the last time I checked the winners at finals did not get paid so this is a hobby, for fun, lets keep it as such.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Now bring on the PICS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Hey thanx for the kind words jayhawk. I wish ya could have been there this year it was awesome!!!!! the best of show was off the hook!. Only difference I would have done is after the final 3 were selected i would have put them right next to each other so everyone knew what was going on (spectators). That was awesome and my teammate Jan took it home for team FOCAL. the GTI is bad arse!!! HAHAHA. Anytime ya wanna sit and listen to the mustang it will be my honor. Talk at ya soon.

James
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm

MHLY01 wrote:
Lou, you don't need to do your asian accent voice, its natural Laughing

I know. Maybe I should call you up. Your better then me at it. Actually call me, we need to chat.
Back to top Go down
MHLY01

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Got it, I be down in Houston tomorrow actually at the Chinese Consulate.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:38 pm

<humming a tune> Secret.....Asian Man...Secret Asian Man.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Thats how my boys roll!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:17 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:
I present with me azn speak to make hahahaha and loosen up judge. I guess judge no find me funny. pale

I AM GLAD I DIDN'T TRY MY SPEEDY GONZALEZ ACCENT ON HIM , I THOUGHT ABOUT IT TOO.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:18 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:

I AM GLAD I DIDN'T TRY MY SPEEDY GONZALEZ ACCENT ON HIM , I THOUGHT ABOUT IT TOO.
Back to top Go down
blkaudi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Note to USACI Admin. Do not put Chef and James next to one another in the lanes. However, if USACI brings back the Ultimate fighting like they had in KC at the finals, I think I would put my money on James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:08 am

people rarely bet on the under dogs...cause its the sleepers that unleash...Smile
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 am

Hey Chef!!! I am not your little buddy! Stop sending me messages. Take your PT Cruiser and shove it up your pie hole!! Leave me alone dude you are starting to remind me of a stalker or some crap. My private messages are for my friends of this sport, and ummm? The last time I checked, your not one of them!!! Take up a new hobby, go buy another stove or something and enter some goodie bake off. Whatever it is leave me the F%^K ALONE. Its like your obsessed with me and its freaking weird.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
SQLAltima
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 am

Great show. I had a tremendous amount of fun even being sick all weekend. Congratulations to all that competed and made the show what it was. The numbers may not be that high, but the quality of vehicle in that facility this weekend was stupid high. It was a pleasure just being parked in that group.

Andy Jones
Owner of car with zero flash and doesn't know pretty. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill Pleasant
Bill Pleasant

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:05 pm

I agree...the BOS round was a great way to do it. I was just honored to be included at all, let alone to be left standing there at the end with the likes of John and Jan, next to my little daily driver/dog hauler/grocery wagon. I was high on the adreneline there at the end and ready to pass out!! To come out of nowhere like that and do fairly well at this show (because I know most of you had NO idea who I was) was almost euphoric. I thank all of you for making me feel so welcome.

Andy just better duck and cover next year! You ain't getting no one point victory on this midget again - bet. Smile No one else out there I'd rather lose to though!!

~Bill
Another no-flash, little show Altima owner...except I know pretty! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:20 pm

I think it's great that the BOS finalists were all low on flash AND were daily drivers.

Proof that you don't HAVE to go to extremes to have a great car, you just have to do things right.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Jan, a big CONGRATS to you and your husband! That is a killer car and I STILL didn't get a chance to hear it! I don't believe that it even plays music Wink!

Thanks for the beer as well!!!!!

Andy, you rawk man!!!!!

Bill, you still suck! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm

heh - let's make it a point before the next show even starts. Grab me once we're done setting up the car and before it get's too busy....while our ears are fresh too...lol

Smile
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Ok frustration setting in becasue I dont have any pics yet. It was bad enough for me not being there this year and now no pics. LOL
Back to top Go down
SQRSX
SQRSX

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Hey Jan & Monty, I didn't a chance to congratulate you guys when I was on the phone with James & Nick right after the awards...so congratulations!!!! Awesome job. I thought the car sounded good in Tulsa, I would love to hear it now with all the latest tweeks! Your dedication and willingness to change whatever needs changing to win is an inspiration to all competitors (in any sport). You prove It's much harder to hit a moving target!
Also good job James! I know you'll be bringing me your car with a long list of changes for next year...I make time to get it done!

Nick your the best man! thanks for all your help with our team! I look forward to next year when I can get back out there with all of you. You are what makes this small team so successful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:22 pm

get a life james your not all that...while you may have others fooled you dont fool me...your a poser
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:27 pm

cadencechef wrote:
get a life james your not all that...while you may have others fooled you dont fool me...your a poser

Hey stop mucking up my thread get your own thread to sling mud. I just wanted to know about the result from finals and pics. Dont need drama in my thread. Please and Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was Finals   So how was Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how was Finals
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next