Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
So who really is going to FINALS Vote_lcapSo who really is going to FINALS Voting_barSo who really is going to FINALS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
So who really is going to FINALS Vote_lcapSo who really is going to FINALS Voting_barSo who really is going to FINALS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken world crzyblondgrl louisiana build 2010 kyle drive contest silence quad record globe state records disc crank stereo dollar Audiopipe finals pics chef Johncarr 80inches songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So who really is going to FINALS

Go down 
+11
tank2215
2loudcrew
scionsoloxb
supadave
chrisfish
jkrob21
bojangles
johnperdeye
cody08
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

So who really is going to FINALS Empty
PostSubject: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Okay lets hear it not excuses or bs stuff here and there

Rowland , Your going even if me and Ryan gotta come get your asss, suck it up screw the new shop ya PANIEEEEEEEE

Superdave, SHUT IT and get there i dont wanna hear it!!!!!!!!!!! (so what if your not loud) Its about fun ... Plus Ryan said he would finally give you some pointers if you promise to swing from dem nutzzzz

Earnest , Batts who the hell needs batts get your truck loaded and get your asss there.

Sanman , well your excuse is good but dammit we coulda at least done a power of attorney thing ya JACKKKKKKASSSSS..... Besides Dave said you was scurrrred of his death match... Just sayin thats the word on the street.

Alen, so we know you got no skillllz but you seem to do alright soooooooooo get that van finished NO EXCUSES yaaaaaaaaaaaa slowasss...

AND TO ALL YOU BALL LICKERS

GET UP OFF THE COUCH

GO TO YOUR GARAGE AND GET LOUD YA JACKASSSES AND

GET TO SHREVPORT OR YOU ARE ALLL

LOOSER BALL LICKERZZZZ

JUST SAYIN cheers
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:08 pm

See ya there man, we will have Bo's Ranger and a Trailblazer SS doin SQ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:13 pm

I take somebody got recones in.....
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:42 pm

As of now none of my subs have been reconed, the only speakers playing in my truck are door speakers, and there aint even a box in my truck.............but we got a 3 say weekend coming up. Hehe. I will be at finals, but I don't know about being loud. silent
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:47 pm

im 80% forsure

not going!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm trying to get done and make to finals Jimbo. There is just sooo much stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I will be there !!!!!
trunk 0-1000 again lol and portwars if I find some time to build a new box. I can't get the one I got in the 180's so time to scrap that one..178.9 just wont cut it with the supermods..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 pm

I'll be there looking for koolaide,lmao
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 pm

jimbo i will be there bro but the daily driving altima won't make it bro as bad as i want it t here an its not cause i aint loud lol you saw what my sb score last year was that Dung Pile was just for fun so you kno i wasn't gonna be any much louder this year, lol, i have alot of other thangs going on an we will talk about it once me an my buddy roll in around 5ish or 7ish friday evening. what time you rolling in.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 pm

cody08 wrote:
See ya there man, we will have Bo's Ranger and a Trailblazer SS doin SQ.u pussiees
Quote :
I will be there !!!!!
trunk 0-1000 again lol and portwars if I find some time to build a new box. I can't get the one I got in the 180's so time to scrap that one..178.9 just wont cut it with the supermods..superport is for the weak.0-1000..really...pusssiess
Quote :
jimbo i will be there bro but the daily driving altima won't make it bro as bad as i want it t here an its not cause i aint loud lol you saw what my sb score last year was that Dung Pile was just for fun so you kno i wasn't gonna be any much louder this year, lol, i have alot of other thangs going on an we will talk about it once me an my buddy roll in around 5ish or 7ish friday evening. what time you rolling in.supahuggin pussssie

JIMBO

BITE A FAT ONE PUSSSSIE
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:44 pm

who you calling a pussy ...........................FAG PUSSY
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:13 am

See you all there. SB3 and Super Stock 1801+ for me.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 am

WTF is a fagpussy??????

Ryan man im telling you right now your better be LOUDER THAN NAVIS MOM or im done with ya bitchhhhhhhhhhh assssssss

Bunch damn pussyyy asss balllickers
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 am

a fag pussy is ryan, i just one upped his ass thats all lmao,

jimbo you better be louder than last years score or i am denoucing your ass as my team captain lmao.

butch of fag pussies
Back to top Go down
tank2215
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tank2215

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 am

I'm there 100% unless I croak out on the drive there or something
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:07 am

See ya there in 8 days. I will be there to drink beer in a new place. That is all
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 am

Trunk 0-1000 for me cheers

wont be loud.... but i will at least SHOW UP......

cheers for chipotle making it to finals...

hows your friends grand prix doing
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm

I hate to miss finals, all but 1 since 2000 either as spectator or competitor. I missed 2008 because my daught was due to be born the weekend of finals....even she knew daddys rule.....Dont F we me the weekend of finals and she waited till the wensday following LOL

As far as the grand am......its being a rusted busted POS. Still hovering at the same score it has all year wish we had more time now that Steve is feeling better and can work on it. As long as the car just phisically makes it to finals we will be happy. He is leaving on thursday afternoon to break the trip up into multiple 2-3 hour streches...when you have 260K on a GM vehicle is not that dependable!

We wil be there and im sure we will have a good time and help anyone who wants it, just come ask!

Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

i remembered it was a grand something... we talked a bit at sams shop last month, we tried to get his box together but the audio gods just did not let us... lol

as for the drive... i know what you mean... got 190k on my cavalier... leaving thursday night... bring oil and radiator fluid with...(just in case) at least im taking someone with me to make the trip better.....

will se ya there
Back to top Go down
muriloalvares
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
muriloalvares

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 pm

I'll be there, at least for the dB drag Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

muriloalvares wrote:
I'll be there, at least for the dB drag Smile
would you like me to bring 6 d 1000"s with me?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muriloalvares
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
muriloalvares

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey Chris, I ended up shipping 10 of my own batteries to myself, but let's work on a deal!
Back to top Go down
12" tC

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Ill be there with more than just a single 12 this year. Lookin forward to seein people i know and meeting those i dont yet. Ill have the silver scion tc. I hope all of you that have long trips make it safe with your systems and vehicles in good shape. Not sure what i can offer to anyone, but if i have something you need or i can help in anyway....just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who really is going to FINALS   So who really is going to FINALS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who really is going to FINALS
Page 1 of 1