Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics contest records state silence stereo world 2010 finals build drive dollar broken chef globe Audiopipe record louisiana 80inches disc songs kyle crank crzyblondgrl quad Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

attn: Quad Box

Go down 
+27
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Moonie
Twisted Image
mschwitz
Teamsubgopoof
Team Bassick - Kimo
Ca.Crossfire Kid
la2lvtom
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Navi
basspro
TECH114
Kingsuv
loburbon
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
bjfails
quadboxtheexcusepro
Alan
quad box
Nice
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
idbl_fanatic
team bassick (alpine)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

thought we were gonna see some nice 50's from ya june 6th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10900&Method=11

what happended? or is that a typo and its 157 not a 147 hehehe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 pm

quad box wrote:
YOU CAN'T BEAT QUAD,

I already have, and am STILL waiting after 3 years for you to put up a number that you SAID you could beat, you asked me 3 years ago to put up a number for you to beat, I did a 160.8, and you have YET to beat it, so...........?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 pm

again this is 2009 and you have not done anything but POSE!!!
i did 170 in drag and Usaci six years ago does that count???

i do give you credit you have tryed to get others to step up for you as you Can't Handle your Own Business !! as stated 100% living in the past POSER!!!

how many 2009 Usaci Points do you have ???

i have done 157.4 db on the dash at a World Finals how much have you done on the dash???
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 pm

quad box wrote:

i do give you credit you have tryed to get others to step up for you as you Can't Handle your Own Business !! as stated 100% living in the past POSER!!!

i have done 157.4 db on the dash at a World Finals how much have you done on the dash???

ONCE again sir (and I use that VERY loosely, like you are) You challenged me, and then basically dropped off the face of the earth (we could only be so lucky) and never responded to the number that I put up, so whats YOUR point? Other than your a PU$$Y that talks smack, and then when someone does what they are asked to do, you back out, and come up with excuses. I'm still waiting for you to beat my score that you challenged me for.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:00 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

ONCE again sir (and I use that VERY loosely, like you are) You challenged me, and then basically dropped off the face of the earth (we could only be so lucky) and never responded to the number that I put up, so whats YOUR point? Other than your a PU$$Y that talks smack, and then when someone does what they are asked to do, you back out, and come up with excuses. I'm still waiting for you to beat my score that you challenged me for.
I am soory what??? i have been here and always been here, the points and state records show that you like went to jail or something and fell off the earth??? i called you out just a month ago for a Vegas show you Posed out!! and your sidekick tried to handel your Business for you!!!
Dude you have lost it!! i won't pick on you anymore scratch what a Poser!!

Last edited by quad box on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:00 pm

I have a 160 on the dash THIS YEAR oh and again to show how much an idiot you are in the SAME post you said not to bring up the past you bring up past world finals numbers you have no proof of
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
I have a 160 on the dash THIS YEAR oh and again to show how much an idiot you are in the SAME post you said not to bring up the past you bring up past world finals numbers you have no proof of
Hey Poser side kick only posted that because Logan posted some past number get it right!! you should be telling him to come out of the past and not me! you need to do more research all of them know what i hit at two World finals not just one
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Don't tell me to research when 100% of what you said about me is wrong! Do some damn research yourself like try and find out how to do a 150 LOL
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:13 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

I am soory what??? i have been here and always been here, the points and state records show that you like went to jail or something and fell off the earth??? i called you out just a month ago for a Vegas show you Posed out!! and your sidekick tried to handel your Business for you!!!
Dude you have lost it!! i won't pick on you anymore scratch what a Poser!!

Rolling Eyes lol! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Don't tell me to research when 100% of what you said about me is wrong! Do some damn research yourself like try and find out how to do a 150 LOL
oh so now your doing a Poser move and backing away from your statements!!! my Proof sit on my Trophy case this is Usaci Player you already ran at the mouth and could not even beat my numbers yourself!!
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 pm

What are you talking about???

152.9 street max
152.6 ss 1-2
160.0 ss5+

Those are backed up numbers at the dash
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Oh if your talking usaci I have not done it since 2007 I will again oh and I got over a 147 with a pair of tens in a street a set up usaci sooo what numbers have I not beat of yours with less equipment?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:43 pm

152.9 street max
152.6 ss 1-2
160.0 ss5+

ahhh None of those shown numbers count!! they are not Usaci Numbers there is no sm ss1-2 or ss5+ in Usaci scratch
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 pm

quad box wrote:

152.9 street max
152.6 ss 1-2
160.0 ss5+

ahhh None of those shown numbers count!! they are not Usaci Numbers there is no sm ss1-2 or ss5+ in Usaci scratch

LMAO I LOVE how he always comes up with SOMETHING...........I thought this thread WAS about Street Max whether or not it is USACi or not.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh if your talking usaci I have not done it since 2007 I will again oh and I got over a 147 with a pair of tens in a street a set up usaci sooo what numbers have I not beat of yours with less equipment?
if it's not 2009 Usaci season it still does not count?? so looks like you have a big Fat Zero db ??? last i checked a 6x9 beats Zero db ????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Done with you Posers see yeah when Jaffe updates the State Champ Page
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Anyone else find it funny that he wouldn't travel to Atascadero (326 miles one way) for a show that he was called out on, yet, he will go to El Paso? (697 Miles, one way)
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm

LOL I posted up scores and he comes up with those don't count ya even tho this is usaci the topic is your sorry ass street max numbers

It's cool find ways in that crazy head of yours to come up with ways to give peeps score of zeros

I could care less about beating you quad it's not like it's a hard challange or anything I woulndnt even pat myself on the back for beating your sorry numbers

And to re cap this topic is about your sorry STREET MAX scores and how full of crap you are!!! 100% full of it now that right there takes talent

And you also implyed you were gonna do 160 in street max on this forum as well

I like how you run back and fourth from talking drag and then saying this usaci when your stupid statments back you in a corner t

Last edited by team bassick (alpine) on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:05 pm

And your right this is usaci I'm gonna make the same post on trempro then whatcha gonna run to "this db drag not usaci" lmao
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Grabs a soda. Salty popcorn makes the mouth dry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:13 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Anyone else find it funny that he wouldn't travel to Atascadero (326 miles one way) for a show that he was called out on, yet, he will go to El Paso? (697 Miles, one way)

I don't find it funny...... I find it pathetic that he won't compete here against people in his own state.

I guess he is too much of a pussy to compete with us in person. He needs to hide behind his keyboard and talk Dung Pile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:20 pm

only 6 pages LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
basspro
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:55 am

Guess Jaffe Never got the $100 from ya huh Quad....Ya know for the imaginary show, that never existed, no one could find, & you wouldn't have showed for anyway.

Hey, it is all good though, I just took all the 0GA out of the rex, I am headed to the 1/4 mi. insted. Done with waiting for a mouth with no skills or money to back it up.

IF you ever do beat Ricks score, I'll drop $1500 on an S-10, $6,000 on equipment, build for a month, beat your score, then sell it all. Because I CAN, & you sir.....CAN'T.
Back to top Go down
basspro
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:59 am

Folks, I won't be checking the forums for a while. I have a goal of 12sec (all motor, street tires) in the rex & will be running 1st wed. in July, at Sac Raceway. So, let me know if Quad ever breaks the 50 mark.

Sorritelli......out!
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 am

hey quad have you done over a 150 in USACI this season?????????????????????
i have, every show i go to!!!!!!!!!!! does that count???????
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 am

Still only 6 pages. Razz
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am

basspro wrote:
Guess Jaffe Never got the $100 from ya huh Quad....Ya know for the imaginary show, that never existed, no one could find, & you wouldn't have showed for anyway.

Hey, it is all good though, I just took all the 0GA out of the rex, I am headed to the 1/4 mi. insted. Done with waiting for a mouth with no skills or money to back it up.

IF you ever do beat Ricks score, I'll drop $1500 on an S-10, $6,000 on equipment, build for a month, beat your score, then sell it all. Because I CAN, & you sir.....CAN'T.
oh you mean this one your Poser buddy dodged out on, and needs you to pull his slack Rolling Eyes you are as Lame as him and a Complete waste of my Time!
6/28/09

Outlaw SPL
+
STREET BEAT
+
CONSISTENCY CONTEST
(Click Here for rules)

J & J AUTO SOUND
2017 CIVIC CENTER DR.

NW Corner of Civic Center Dr. and Lake Mead Rd.
LAS VEGAS, NV 702-263-7778
or
702-228-7686 Registration starts at 10:00 AM

Contest starts at Noon
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 am

hey quad the dodge king.......answer my question, have you done a 150+ in usaci this season? i have in sb and in mod 1001-2000. so step up and answer, unless your a puss
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:21 am

loburbon wrote:
hey quad the dodge king.......answer my question, have you done a 150+ in usaci this season? i have in sb and in mod 1001-2000. so step up and answer, unless your a puss
No have you done 147+ on the dash this season in drag??? next our seasons has been one show so far and none local for me

Last edited by quad box on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 am

Why bring up Drag stats on a USACi forum?

Isn't that what you preach? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 am

Kingsuv wrote:
Why bring up Drag stats on a USACi forum?

Isn't that what you preach? Rolling Eyes
because Mr ADD he asked about a season that there has only been one show so far that is not local for me, now i asked for a responce for him in drag so he can say there are no shows or i am a Poser like you and i don't do those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attn: Quad Box
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next